Family Secrets Ch. 2

Story Info
Charlene goes to see her Uncle.
3.9k words
4.53
72.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night at the farm was the beginning of a heated and extended relationship between Carl and I. For the first couple of weeks I would wake up in the middle of the night, the bed soaked with my sweat and juices from dreams of him, and I would wake him in early morning hours for long sessions of lovemaking. There was a passion in our relationship that I’m sure few others have ever experienced. We were constantly enthralled by the excitement of our taboo pleasures. We made routine reference to the fact that we were brother and sister throughout our lovemaking. He continued to tell me how much our mother had wanted this, how she had dreamed of witnessing her children accepting their fate together.

After a few weeks it was obvious that we should move in together, the distance between us was impossible emotionally even for the short drive from my house back to the family farm. We decided that it was important that I move back to the farm. There was a sexual energy in that place, unmatched by any place I’ve ever encountered. My feminine touch helped the old place out greatly. Carl and I almost constantly embroiled in sexual ecstasy. Neither of us worked, we were well provided for by the family trust, though we still labored for hours every day.

After some months together, I presented an idea I had to Carl. “I’ve been thinking about Uncle Kevin.”

“Yeah?”

“Remember when I first came to you? I wasn’t interested in having sex with you. I know that it’s hard to remember a time like that. But you remember, don’t you? You told me that this was my legacy, my destiny. Well, it wasn’t just my destiny, or yours. Kevin is part of the legacy as well, and he’s been a long time without.”

“Charlene, do you want to bring Kevin in with us?”

“Yes.”

“What makes you think that he’d be interested? He feels badly about what happened between him and mom, and even worse about what happened between mom and our grandfather.”

“And he should, but not because he was having sex with his sister. He has to realize that he was wrong because he didn’t take care of the child that he made, not because his sister turned him on.”

“And you think that fucking you will make him realize that?”

“I think that it will make him realize, as you made me realize, that it’s who he is. He’s gotten away from himself, and he’s been unhappy for a long time because of it.”

“How do you plan on making him realize this?”

I opened my legs, and showed my pussy to my brother; “Have you already forgotten?”

“Ha, no. When are we going to see him?”

“I’ll go tomorrow, alone. Shame may stop him if you’re there, it will be easier with me alone.”

“Okay, I think your right. I also think that I need to taste that pussy.”

“You’re so crude!” I said, as he dropped down to his knees in front of my chair. He pulled my short robe up my thighs with his teeth, and leaned away for a moment, he loved to look at my pussy. He used one finger to gently stroke my clit and I shuddered almost instantly. He brought his free hand to my pussy from underneath, and used it to spread my pussy wide. I felt my juices drip from my hot pussy down to my tight ass, then down to the chair and pooling there, so that I could feel the juices on the bottom of my thighs. He stuck his long tongue into my twitching hole, and began to manipulate my g-spot with it. I pushed down on his head until I was sure that he was going to suffocate. He moved his tongue between my wet hole and my throbbing clit. I twisted in the chair; almost slipping out of it because of all my juices that had made it very slippery. He brought me to the point were I was going to cum, and then moved down to my ass. I pouted for a second, but then he stuck his tongue at least three inches into my ass and began to wiggle it back and forth, up and down, in and out, I almost exploded with orgasm. He replaced his tongue with a long middle finger, and used the index finger of the same hand to invade my now unspeakably wet pussy while he sucked my clit as far as it would go into his mouth. I thrashed, I could hear my juices rush out every time that his hand moved, I arched my back so far that the chair began to tip. Carl realized that I was falling, and tried to react, but it was too late, the chair and I tumbled back. Carl jumped to me, asking if I was all right. “Eat my fucking pussy, now!” I demanded. He chuckled and started licking my pussy again. He licked with the full length of his tongue, back and forth, up and down, left, right, up down, hard, very hard. The chair had fallen next to my head, and I could see my juices dripping from the seat down to the floor, I arched my head to save my sweet juices from going to waste on the floor. I laughed to myself at how dirty I could be. As I savored the last drop of my thick, heady juices, Carl pressed his tongue hard into my bud. I quaked and vibrated with orgasm. Carl teasingly continued to lick me as I screamed with ecstasy and tried to wiggle away. I could actually hear my juices splash as he drove his tongue in and out of my hole. He relented after much begging on my part.

Carl came to my face; I could see my juices glistening on his lips, pooling in the valley of his supple lower lip and his chin. I came up to meet him, and clean his face of myself. “Are we done?” I joked.

“Pssht. Only if you’re trying to start a fight.” He smiled, but I had already made it down to his thick cock. I teased his dick with my tongue, kissing it, licking the tip and the length of the vein that runs from top to bottom, and that delivers his salty gift to me. I looked up to him as I kissed his hard member from bottom to top, and as he smiled down on me, I cradled him in both hands, staring at his cock and telling him how happy I was to suck him. He shook at my words, and his dick stiffened further. I took one more long lick from the base of his cock to the top, then slowly, very slowly I took his cock into my mouth. I purposefully took as long as possible to travel the length of him. When I felt the head of his tool hit the top of my throat, I swallowed hard on each inch, until he was half way down my throat, and I could lick his balls as I was stuffed to the brim with his cock. I struggled to open my mouth further to take both of his big heavy balls into my mouth. His dick went another three inches into my throat, as first his right nut, and then the left came into my mouth. I could hardly breath as I sucked hard on his entire manhood. His cock thumped against my throat, my mouth filled with saliva that I could not swallow and it dripped passed my lips and created a river down to his ass. He moaned out how much he loved the way I sucked his cock, he told me that I was even better than mom was, and that she loved to suck cock just as much as I did. I came again, without a touch. I slowly pulled him from my mouth, letting his balls drop, dripping, one by one. Then, just as methodically as I had taken him down my throat, I took him out. When I only had his head still in my mouth, I quickly took him back down my throat, and out, back in again; he began to thrust his hips in unison with my motions. His pelvis came hard into my mouth, and the pain turned me on. I took him deep and kept it there, for a long moment, swallowing hard, deep, before letting him go. I came to my feet and crouched over his throbbing red, dripping member. Being more eager, I quickly took him into me, greedily grinding into him, feeling him in every possible nerve. I came like mad, soaking his cock and his legs; I rode him hard and fast. I moved back and forth, side to side, I danced on his cock. “I love the way you feel inside me, baby brother.” I whispered, looking down on him with a smile. “And soon, I’ll feel you and my Uncle filling me all at once, and I’ll be in heaven.” He smiled to himself, eyes closed, he parted his lips to speak, but air escaped without carrying any words, he just sighed, then moaned from deep inside his throat. He put his hands on my waist, digging his fingers into my supple skin and holding me still. “Fill me! Give me your cum. I love to have my brothers seed planted deep into my womb, give it to me baby.” He did. I felt him splash into my belly. My cunt gripped him, held him tight. I worked my muscles around him, teasing out every drop of cum that he had to deliver. I stood up enough to let his cock out of my cunt, and to allow his cum to drip back onto his flailing cock and still wet balls.

“God, Charlene, if you give Kevin anything like that, there is no chance that he could possibly fight against his feelings.”

“I know, baby. That’s my intention.”

“When are you going to see him?”

“I’ll go in the morning. It will take a while to break him down, so I want to get an early start.”

“My god, you’re insatiable!” I was playing with the cum that still dripped from my pussy, as I sat on the floor. I didn’t even realize I was doing it, but when he pointed it out I wiped up what I could with my fingers and licked them clean for him.

“Hmmm, I guess I am.”

“Ha! I’m going to take a shower.”

“Okay, baby brother. I’m going to go on to bed, I’m worn out and I have a long day ahead of me.” I said with a smile.

The next morning was beautiful. As I got dressed in my shear summer dress and white heels, I watched the early morning fog lift from the hills surrounding the farm. I caught my reflection in the mirror, to ensure that I was sufficiently fetching. I was happy. Though I was nearing thirty, which not too long ago seemed like an eternity away, I saw that my skin still had the tightness and glow that it did when I was 18. My tits were very firm, they stood very proudly in the summer dress, and if one knew where to look, my red buds were readily visible through the thin material. I had my hair pulled back, with tight curls left to fall over my face. I stood back to get a full body view in the mirror and as the sun shown on me from the window behind me, I could make out the point at which my thighs met, and imagined that I could make out my sparse pubic hair in the shadows cast onto the dress. I was perfectly suited for this job. And I was as ready as I’d ever be.

The drive was quick, and I pulled up to Uncle Kevin’s house earlier than I had intended. I decided this was good though, if I got him out of bed, and began working right away, he may be mesmerized and the whole thing could go more smoothly. I knocked on the door. I waited, for almost a minute. I knocked again, rapping for close to two minutes non-stop. I finally saw my uncle’s profile in the window shade.

“Charlene. What are you doing here at this hour? More bad news? Can’t you let an old man get a little rest?”

“Uncle Kevin, I need to come in, your going to talk to me this morning. It’s very important, and I’m not going to let it go any longer.”

“Charlene, I’m not going to let you come into my house and bring up 25 year old secrets that I’ve lived very well without talking about.”

I let myself in; I nudged under his arm that was propped on the door jamb. I calmly chose what appeared to be the most comfortable chair with the best light for revealing all that my outfit could reveal.

“Your 25 year old secret is a man. He’s a man that grew up without a father. He’s your boy, Kevin, your son. It’s not just some thing that you did once with your sister that you don’t want people to know about, he’s a human being.” I kept my voice firm. Though I did want to give my uncle his life back, I also had to make sure that he understood fully the levity of what he had done.

“Charlene, he is a man who I did not choose to bring into the world. I told your mother to fix it. I told her that the child would ruin our lives. How can I be held responsible for a child that I didn’t want?”

“You did choose to bring him into the world. When you made love to your sister, you choose all things that come with sex. You can’t just follow your lust blindly; you have to take responsibility for what you make happen.”

“I was a young man, Charlene. You don’t know how your mother acted, and I never wanted to tell you because I don’t believe in talking badly about people’s parents to their face. But she was a whore, Charlene. She would show me her pussy during normal times, like dinner or while we were working on our schoolwork. She would come to my room at night and wake me up, telling me what dad had done with her earlier, and how much she wanted me to do the same things. She threw herself at me. I was a young man. What could I do?” He looked as if he was being genuine, but he was getting way off track.

“Kevin, that’s bullshit. I don’t want to hear anymore of that. It’s easy to accuse my mother of being a whore when she’s not here to defend herself. But you are here to defend yourself, and you’re not doing well. You wanted her, Kevin. You wanted your sister, but you got scared. Just admit that. I’m not here just to hurt you Kevin; I’m trying to bring our family back together. You know that it’s been too long. You know that you want to get to know your son. And I want to get to know you Kevin. I want to get to know the real you, not what you make yourself out to be. Not the scared man who has been running from his actions for 25 years, but the man who made love to my mother in the first place. The man who wanted things and took them. The man who wasn’t scared of his feelings.”

“Charlene, this is about more than Carl, isn’t it?” He got up and started making coffee. With his back to me it was very hard to talk; I think that’s why he did it.

“It’s more about you than Carl, but it is about more.” I said to him as he sat back down, not willing to speak to his back.

“Well, what else do you have? I’ve got time I guess, and it doesn’t seem like your going away soon.”

I changed my posture toward my uncle. I sat a bit crooked in my chair, stretching my long right leg out as if to get more comfortable. I clasped my hands over my small belly so that my breasts were pushed up and together. I opened my eyes wide, with my curls still bouncing lightly as I spoke.

“Look, Kevin, Carl and I have been together since the night that I came here and told you that I knew the truth. We moved in together not long ago, I went back to the farm to be with him. I learned that incest is a part of who I am, it’s what made me, what brought me to this world. I’m happy now, Kevin, I feel complete. I think you want to be happy again too.”

“I knew you and Carl were together, word spreads fast in town. And I don’t care. If that’s what you and Carl want, then fine, but what makes you think that is what my life lacks? What makes you think that my life lacks anything?”

I spread my other leg out now, and let my dress drape down between my knees. I rested my elbows on my knees and looked deep into my uncle’s eyes. He was obviously staring at me now, almost not trying to hide it. I rubbed my hands from my ankles to my knees, feigning a stretch.

“You’ve been alone for most of my life, Kevin. I don’t ever remember you dating at all. You’re a good-looking man, and I’ve known women who’ve pursued you, but you were never interested. Why could that be, Uncle Kevin? I think I know, because I was the same way for my entire life. Do you realize that your son, my brother, took my virginity?”

Kevin was uncomfortable but couldn’t control his eyes. He looked hungry, and I thought that my tight young body must have looked marvelous to him, I had intended it that way. I was actually very embarrassed at what I was doing. Maybe it wasn’t fair to bring these feelings back to him; maybe what I was doing was wrong. Maybe he had been lonely for all of these years not because he needed to fulfill a legacy of incest, but because he had been put off by sex all together because of his early experiences. We had spoken for over an hour already, and I was losing my resolve. I was going to apologize, and go back to Carl to tell him I had failed. Then; my uncle, my brother’s father, my mother’s lover, took hold of my chin.

“Charlene, I’ve tried for long years to ignore my feelings. I’ve tried to get beyond the sickness. I’ve spent thousands on physcologists, I’ve tried to be distant, but nothing works. And I am unhappy. I am and it hurts me that it’s so obvious to you. I only tried to stop the cycle, I tried to protect you and your brother from your family’s secrets, and maybe I tried to protect myself too. But I’m ready, Charlene, I’m ready to be happy, I’m ready to come back into the fold.” He kissed me, deeply on the lips. He moved his hand from my chin to the back of my head and cradled it, tilting my head back slightly, and putting his tongue into my mouth.

I had a sudden surge; I knew I had done well, and that the family was going to be whole again. I spread my legs and moaned “Uncle Kevin, please rub my pussy. I’ve been waiting for a long time, please do it now.” And he did. He pulled my dress up to my waist and began to rub my exposed pussy with his whole hand. His palm pressed against my clit while his fingers massaged the outer edges of my already wet hole. I was standing and supporting myself against his big body, he cradled me with his other arm and continued to kiss me deeply. He rubbed my clit like mad, hard and fierce with his palm before sticking one and then two thick fingers into my aching hole. “So, you want to be the family’s slut?” he asked me, but I couldn’t answer, I couldn’t speak. So he stuck two more fingers into my still tight pussy, asking again, “do you want to be our slut, Charlene? Do you want to be a dirty whore for your brother and your uncle? You want your womb filled only by family?” He jammed his four fingers in my cunt all the way to the knuckles. “Yes, yes Uncle Kevin. I want to be your whore, Carl’s slut, I want us all to live together and for you both to use me forever!”

I began to shake, I was so turned on by fucking my brothers father, I felt that I had accomplished a great feet. I came quickly all over my uncles hand, and he brought it up to my face and smeared my juices all over my mouth, my cheeks and my neck, then began to lick them back off. I could smell my pungent odor all over, I was encased by it. I licked my lips and his tongue to pull my taste from them. I felt my juices run down my legs, and I was eager to feel my uncle pound my twat.

Kevin licked my face and neck clean, and then forced me to my knees. He pulled his cock out and pressed it against my lips. I started to suck him into my mouth, but instead he held it just beyond my lips and told me to lick his stiff tool. I moved his cock around my hot tongue, and moistened my lips with the saliva and pre-cum that soaked the head of his member. He asked if I liked the taste of his cock, and I admitted that I had never liked anything so much. With that, he jammed his cock as far as it would go down my throat, he brought tears to my eyes, and I would have smiled if my mouth hadn’t been so full of manhood.

After Kevin had all he wanted of my mouth, and had covered it and my chin with spit from the fierce pounding he had delivered, he stood me up and bent me over the table. I knew that he wouldn’t last long in my cunt; I almost laughed out with joy at the thought of my lover’s father unloading into my womb that had just been filled by Carl the night before.

Uncle Kevin stood behind me and held my round ass, moving my dress up further to expose my whole lower body. I reached back to spread my pussy and ass wide for him, and he quickly buried himself into my womanhood. As I thought, it took only a few strokes into my snatch before he filled my belly with cum. I was so happy that he had been so turned on by me; I sat back down and shook with aftershocks of orgasm. I let his cum stay in my pussy, clenching to feel it seep out slowly.

12