Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm excited just knowing that she's looking," said Michael. "Normally I'm the one who's the voyeur. Normally, I'm the one who's looking and watching. Never have I had a woman look at me in that way that Christine is looking at me now, that is, except for you Tiff," he said standing closer to the window to give her a better look.

"Thank you baby," said Tiffany.

"It's fun being the exhibitionistic one, especially when the one being flashed likes to watch. Just as it's exciting for me to watch you flashing your beautiful body to another man, it's always exciting for me to flash my cock to a woman," he said while wishing that he could flash his cock to Susan, his wife's best friend.

"Just as you flashing a woman is new to you, watching you flash a woman is new to me too," said Tiffany. "I like watching you exposing yourself, especially to someone who so likes to watch."

Now that he was flashing Christine, he couldn't help but think of flashing Susan. He'd love to flash his engorged prick to his wife's best friend. Having fantasized about her seeing his cock and even having had pillow talk about the both of them having sex with her, he'd love to have sex with Susan.

"Beyond bizarre, with old, Mrs. Thompson living there for years, before she went to live in a nursing home, I never expected that I'd be flashing anyone from my bedroom window. Putting a stop to our flashing fun and forcing us to pull our shades and close our drapes, I figured that whoever bought that big, old house next door would have a bunch of kids."

"I bet you'd love to flash your cock to Susan," said Tiffany teasing her husband with sexual wickedness as if reading his mind.

As if her words were an electrical shock, he felt his cock pulsate at the mere thought of flashing Susan.

* * * * *

"Susan?" He looked at his wife to read her face to see if she was serious, joking, or angry by the thought of him flashing her best friend. When he saw that she was serious, curious to play her gave of truth or dare, he didn't deny the truth. "Yeah, I would. I'd love to flash Susan my cock," he said waiting to watch his wife's reaction to his confession. "I wonder what she'd do if I flashed her."

"Oh my God that would be so outrageous Michael if you ever flashed Susan your cock," said Tiffany laughing. "Susan's not like that. She'd probably faint if she ever saw your cock, especially in the way that it's stiffly aroused now."

Forgetting Christine for the moment, he was now more focused on flashing Susan than on flashing his neighbor. He tried thinking of all the ways that he could flash her while making his flashing appear accidental so that he wouldn't get in trouble with Susan or with his wife.

"What do think she'd do if I flashed her my erection? Would she look or would she look away? Surely nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I imagine her reaching out her hand to touch me and to stroke me before falling to her knees to suck me," he said admitting his desire for her best friend and looking at his wife to see if she was serious about him flashing himself to Susan.

Going overboard in his confession, he showed his wife his cards too soon. He should have held his cards closer to his vest and bluffed by saying that he'd never flash Susan his cock. Horny before and even hornier now, with Christine staring at his exposed cock and after talking about flashing Susan his erect prick, he was becoming even more sexually excited. Now he wanted to masturbate in front of Christine. Now he wanted to give her a real cum show.

"I have no idea what Susan would do if she saw your cock but keep dreaming Michael," said Tiffany with a laugh.

When she didn't continue sharing her thoughts of him flashing Susan, in the way that she said what he was thinking before, he hoped he'd say what she was thinking now.

"Not really knowing how else to flash her, as if you were playing a practical joke on me, maybe you could sneak up behind me and pull my pajama bottoms down in front of Susan. With all it being such a surprise and such a joke that you played on me, I wonder what her reaction would be to seeing my stiff or flaccid prick."

Only instead of agreeing to help him flash his cock to Susan by pulling down his pajama bottoms in front of her friend, she put the kibosh on his exhibitionistic thoughts.

"I don't know about that Michael. One of the family, not only is she my best friend and like a sister to me but also she's my business partner too. I don't want to ruin things between us by helping you to flash her your cock," she said.

"Okay," he said. "Just kidding," he said trying to cover his tracks. "I was just thinking out loud."

"Now that you have Christine to flash, there are plenty of other women out there that you can flash. I don't think Susan would react positively and/or sexually to seeing your big dick. Besides, she's not like us. She's not like that and I think her seeing your prick would not only really embarrass her but also make her feel uncomfortable," said Tiffany.

"It's okay. I was just sexually fantasizing. Sorry. I was just verbalizing my sexy thoughts out loud," he said obviously disappointed that his wife wouldn't enable him by helping him to flash Susan.

Furthermore, he was embarrassed that he just confessed his lust for her best friend.

"Moreover, something we never discussed but as far as I know, Susan may be a lesbian being that I've never seen her with a man and she never talks about dating men or woman for that matter. Just an old maid, she's not very sexual or sexy," said Tiffany.

Not sexual or sexy? Gees, if only his wife knew that every time Susan walked in the room, she had his stiffest attention. For his wife to say that Susan isn't sexy, maybe she's jealous of the short skirts and low cut blouses that she always wears. She's always showing off her shapely legs and her long line of cleavage. If only she knew he's seen Susan in her panties and bra, topless, and even naked, he wondered what she'd say. Better not to push the sexual envelope, especially now that he has Christine to entertain and for her to entertain him, he decided not to talk about Susan.

"Okay. At least I have an early Christmas gift with Christine, a sexy, beautiful Asian woman to flash," he said with a laugh while turning side to side to make sure that his sexy neighbor was getting a good look of his cock.

"Obviously she's impressed with seeing your prick Michael. She closed her book and is feeling her breast with one hand and rubbing her crotch with her other," said Tiffany still peeping out the window at Christine.

"I just hope she removes her clothes and doesn't call the police," said Michael looking from his wife to look at his new neighbor. "A good sign that she wants to play and being the voyeur that I am, I'd like to see her naked too." He looked at his wife and kissed her. "I've always wanted to disprove the fallacy that Asian pussy slits go sideways instead of straight up and down," he said with a laugh.

"Sideways? Where'd you hear such a thing?" Tiffany looked at her husband with disbelief. He was always saying something stupid, especially when it came to women. "I can tell you right now that she has the same pussy slit that I do."

"Sorry, I was just kidding about her pussy going sideways. It was something that I believed when I was younger and not as sexually experienced as I am now," he said.

"So, you've never had sex with an Asian woman?"

"No," he said. "You know that I haven't had sex with anyone but you," he said with a laugh.

"So says you," she said. "I'm sure before you married me that you had your share of women."

"Just as you had your share of men, no doubt," he said while waiting for his wife to add to the sexual confessions she made about her past lovers.

When she didn't volunteer any more information about her sexual past, he returned his focus back to Christine.

"Damn, Tiff, do you see her staring at me? My God, she makes me feel so special," he said. "I'd love to see her naked."

"Having seen her naked already," said Tiffany reaching her hand down and over to fondle his cock, "I can tell you that she has a hot body. Unusual for an Asian woman to have big tits, she has big tits. Probably a C cup, I can't tell if they're natural or silicone. They looked real to me from here," she said.

"I'd like to see you naked too," he said to his wife. "Get naked sweetheart. Show me and Christine some skin."

"Yeah, maybe with the both of us stripping naked, we can encourage her to strip naked too," said Tiffany.

* * * * *

As if giving her a private striptease show, Tiffany stood in front of her bedroom window as if she was standing in front of her bedroom mirror. Making her striptease more exotically erotic than Michael did by just stripping off his clothes, taking her time sweet time undressing, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and stopped before unbuttoning each button to look down at herself to see what her neighbor could see. One slow button at a time, as if she was an actress on the set during a sex scene, treating her bedroom window as if it was the camera, she never looked up at her window. As if oblivious to Christine watching her, she removed her blouse and tossed in on the bed before turning back to face the window.

"She's watching you Tiff. In the way she just stared at me, she's really staring at you," said Michael with it being his turn to give his wife the blow by blow.

Then, as if unwrapping an expensive gift given to her for Christmas, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Parading around the room in her panty and bra, she bent, leaned, and stretched to show Christine what she was obviously looking to see. For a 42-year-old woman, Tiffany had a hot body. Unbelievably and fortunately for him, Susan had an even hotter body than his wife, no doubt because she never had any children. Looking ten years younger, Susan was hot, wicked hot. She was the one woman that he always wanted to bed. Even if only lusting over her from afar, he was so happy to have two sexy women in his life. Now with the addition of Christine as his new, sexy neighbor, he was on sexual overload.

"Is she still watching me Michael?"

"Still watching you? She's hypnotized, mesmerized, and transfixed on watching you strip naked Tiff," said Michael with a chuckle. "You're giving her a better show than I gave her."

Then with her hands poised behind her back, as if there was silent drumroll in the background, she unhooked her bra. Playing to her audience of one, in the way that a stripper does on stage, she lowered one bra strap before lowering the other. As if removing baking tins to reveal her beautiful pastries, she removed her bra cups while bending at the waist to shake her tits and staring at her new neighbor.

Ever so slowly and methodically, she peeled down her panties until the top of her trimmed, blonde pussy was revealed to her new neighbor. Then, as if she was a stripper on stage but one without a pole, she turned and bent at the waist again while lowering her panties more to show Christine her round, firm ass and a revealing shot of her pussy lips. Turning back around to face Christine topless again, she removed her panty to flash Christine her naked pussy. Naked before her husband and before her sexy neighbor, Tiffany and Michael were naked.

"Wow," said Michael. "Your sexy striptease got my attention," he said looking from his wife to look down at his erection.

Standing there naked and in plain view of her neighbor, Tiffany opened her nightstand drawer to retrieve what she needed to continue her sexy show. Instead of pulling out a vibrator or a dildo to pleasure herself for her enjoyment and for Christine's entertainment, she pulled out a blue, rubber glove. Holding her right hand in the air while donning her blue, rubber glove and smiling, she acted as if she was a doctor of proctology but without the license, white coat, shingle on the door, and name tag.

To be continued...

12