Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I don't masturbate over my parents in the way that you masturbate over Mom. Furthermore, I know you masturbate over Mom because, besides you just admitting that you do, I saw you," she said moving her hand fast and hard as if she had a cock instead of a pussy.

"Yeah, well, it's a guy thing," he said with an unembarrassed shrug. "According to Freud in his Oedipus theory, all sons want to kill their fathers to have sex with their mothers," he said.

"So you not only to you want to have sex with Mom but you also want to kill Dad? You're sick Brett. You're really fucked in the head," said Erin.

"No, I don't want to kill Dad but yeah, I guess I'd like to have sex with Mom," he finally admitted. "I wouldn't mind Mom sucking my cock," he said holding a heavy hand in front of him as if he was holding his mother's head in place while she sucked him. "I wouldn't mind throwing Mom a bang," he said moving his hips back and forth as if he was fucking his mother.

"Eww that's so nasty, you and Mom having sex," she said. "Gross." She looked at him as if contemplating what she was going to say next. "Besides why would you lust over Mom when you could lust over me," she said laughing while giving him a vogue pose.

Obviously, by what she just said that her brother should lust over her instead of their mother, she was jealous that Brett was lusting over their mother instead of over her. The both of them remained silent for a moment while he stared at his sexy sister. She was so sexy when she posed like that and when she posed like that, with her skirt moving higher up her thigh, he had even a better flash of her white, bikini panties.

"I do lust over you," he confessed with seriousness.

"I figured as much," she said cackling. "You've always been a pervert and now I can add an incestuous pervert to your list of perversions."

"Kettle black with you staring at Dad's cock, no doubt you have as many incestuous thoughts as I do. Besides, with all the guys that's been rumored you having sex with, I think you'd suck Dad's cock if you could, maybe if you were drunk enough."

"Maybe I would suck Daddy's cock," she said pausing as if thinking about blowing her father. "If I was drunk enough, maybe I would. I don't know," she said with a sad smile. "There's always a first time for everything."

He stared at her as if he was contemplating saying something that he shouldn't say and would regret saying to his sister, that is, depending upon her reaction and her response to what he was about to say.

"Just out of curiosity, would you suck my cock, if you were drunk enough?"

In the way that she was teasing him, in the way that she was seductively dressed, and in the way that she continued flashing him her panties, he looked at her in the way that he stared at his naked mother. If he was reading his sister correctly, she didn't need to be drunk to suck his cock. If he pulled his cock out right here and right now, she'd probably blow him. Only, he'd never dare exposed his prick to his sister, intentionally that is, especially after she's already seen him masturbating out back.

Putting a naughty finger to her lips, she tossed her long, blonde hair, while knowing full well by the way he stares at her when she tosses her hair, that her brother loves it when she tosses her hair. She looked at him with as much sexual and incestuous lust as he was looking at her. Obviously too horny for her brother not to see it, she was sexually teasing him and toying with him.

"I dunno, maybe I would," she said pausing, "if I were drunk enough," she said softly while laughing. "Now after that incestuous confession and with that sexual knowledge in mind, I bet you'll go to your room and masturbate over the sexual fantasy of me sucking you."

"I'm not going to lie to you Erin. I've thought about having sex with you already," he said.

"You have?" She ran her fingers through her hair while curling her hair with her fingers and while running a slow tongue across her full, red lips.

"I have," he said staring at her as if she was a full course meal and she was.

"Tell me. How many times have you thought about having sex with me?"

"Lots of times," he said.

"You thought about having sex with me or did you masturbate over having sex with me," she said. "There's a big difference between the two, you know."

"Both," he said.

"Just curious, how many times did you masturbate over me?"

Teasing him and as if she was sexually exciting herself in preparation to masturbate herself, she seemingly and mindlessly touched, fondled, and felt her breasts through her blouse and bra in front of her brother while staring at him. He stared at her hands touching and feeling her breasts, no doubt wishing that he could touch and feel her breasts too. He watched her fingering her nipples that made their appearance through her bra and blouse, no doubt wishing that he could finger her nipples too.

"I dunno, lots of times," he said becoming even more sexually aroused by their open and honest incestuous conversation and by watching his sister touching herself.

"Tell me. I want to know," she said with sexual excitement. "What did you think about me when masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with me?"

"Seriously? You want me to tell you about my sexual fantasies that I have about you."

"Yes," she said leaning forward as if he was about to tell her a sexy, bedtime story.

"And you won't get mad?"

"Mad?" She made a face as if biting into something bitter. "Why would I get mad?"

"I don't know. You may be tricking me into tell you all of my sexual secrets so that you can used them against me somehow," he said. "Why do you want to know what I think about when masturbating over you?"

"I'd like to know what guys think about doing to my naked body, even if it's my own brother," she said. "So tell me. What do you think about when masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with me?"

"I can't tell you," she said. "I'd be embarrassed. Besides, you'll get mad."

"No, I won't get mad," she said. "I promise. C'mon Brett. Please? I really want to know."

"Okay I'll tell you," he said pausing before speaking. "Well, of course, I thought about you naked," he said. "I've always wondered what you look like without your clothes."

"Have you thought about touching me and feeling me where no brother should ever touch and feel his sister," she said with a dirty laugh.

"I have," he said unembarrassed.

"Have you thought about me touching you?"

"Yes," he said. "I have."

"Have you thought about me fondling you and stroking your cock?"

"Yes," he said, "I have."

"Have you thought about me masturbating you?"

"Yeah," he said.

"How many times have you thought about me masturbating you?"

"Lots of times," he said.

"Have you thought about me sucking you?"

"God yes," he said.

"How many times have you thought about me sucking you?"

"Lots of times."

"And fucking you?" When he didn't answer her, she continued. "C'mon Brett. Have you thought about fucking your own sister?"

"Stop Erin. You're driving me crazy," he said cupping his package in the way that Michael Jackson used to do in making the Bad video.

"Are you embarrassed because you're getting an erection?" She giggled while staring at the big bulge his junk made in his jeans. "Is my baby brother getting hard from all of my sexy, incestuous brother and slutty sister talk?" She teased.

"Duh? Yeah," he said adjusting his cock in his pants in front of his sister in the way that she was touching, fondling, and feeling her tits through her blouse and bra in front of her brother. "Yeah, you're making me excited. What do you think?"

Now it was her turn to stare at him as if she was contemplating saying something that she shouldn't say and would regret saying to her brother, depending upon his reaction to what she was about to say. Except, in his case, chances are, he wouldn't be offended by whatever she'd say next.

"Show me your cock," she said staring down at the bulge in his pants.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Lucky3Lucky3over 6 years ago

Very naughty but horny too

redcaddydaddy_1redcaddydaddy_1about 7 years ago
I'm shocked...

& amazed @ your prolific output of stories! Read your bio; decided to comment as you requested.

My faves are bro/sis incest, my fantasy since I began masturbating. I've taught myself to photoshop, & use pix of my ex-wife to make pictures with captions re our B/S love ( she used to let me call her 'sis' when we fucked ); also use a couple of my fave 'sister' celebs' images for the same purpose.

I've read several of your M/S stories & find them sexy as well. My fantasy 'moms' are singers Marie Osmond & Sara Evans.

I'll 'favorite' you & keep up with all your stuff. May I be permitted to suggest a story idea? A B/S sex act, booking into private clubs & performing onstage for a few select, high-paying couples eager to see real B/S fucking. Perhaps they recreate their high school 'Prom Night' date for the audience- she narrates how he asks her to go, she's thrilled bc she's had a crush on her big bro for years, her in a super slutty Prom dress, him in a tux, in the back of the limo, they remember slow dancing with her body against him, feeling his erection- tentative 1st kiss, then both are overcome with forbidden desire...!!! The audience watches & masturbates to the onstage action!

My best to you, & keep your thrilling incest stories coming...!!

Steve, a fan

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago

Wow this is getting hot !

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Great story.

When I was a boy my sister caught me masturbating.

She would watch me and I would watch her.

Within a year we were having intercourse.

We had sex over the years until I joined the Army

She planned a party with her, my gf & me.

Steve

sparty111sparty111over 10 years ago

SJP you have to stop teasing us........wish there was a chapter a day. Keep it coming!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Mom is an Incestuous Slut Ch. 01 Totally honest and open, Susan tells all about her past.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01 A horny mother discovers her son's very big cock.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories