Family Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danexxx
danexxx
244 Followers

When she looked up, she saw five guys standing before her, stroking their hard cocks. She licked her lips and said:

"Oh, that looks good, do you all have a nice load of cum for me? I want you all to cum in my face."

They came closer and she played with their swollen balls, while they were jerking off in her face. Soon she felt the hot cum hitting her face; she closed her eyes and let them plaster her face, the cum were dripping from her forehead and her nose when they were done.

Suddenly she felt a hard cock starting to feed the cum from her face into her mouth. She opened her eyes and saw the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was the black quarterback; he was standing in front of her cum covered face and stroked his cock.

She opened her mouth and let the ivory pole slip between her lips. It was so big, she could hardly wrap her lips around it, so she licked the head and let her tongue run along the underside down to his balls, which were enormous.

"Wow, you must have saved your cum for some days," said moaned.

"Yeah, the coach said no playing before the game, so I haven't cum for a week."

"Oh, then let me help you," Sharon said.

"Well, if you don't mind, Chris has told you also like to give rim-jobs. I never tried that:"

"Ok, turn around, but remember to tell me when you are ready to shoot your cum."

He quickly turned around and bent over. Sharon dragged the boy closer and let her tongue probe his ass. She slipped the tip over his puckered hole and licked up and down his crack, while she let her hands play with his big cock.

She could feel the boys fucking her drenched holes getting ready to cum and the cock between her hands started to twist.

"Quick, I'm coming," he shouted.

Sharon let go of his cock and he spun around, just in time to aim the first spurt in her face. She opened her mouth and spurt after spurt landed on her tongue, she couldn't believe how much cum he could hold. At the same time both guys fucking her filled her holes with hot cum and she came in a shuddering orgasm.

At last the orgy was over and she sat exhausted on a bench, her hair was drenched with cum and it ran from her pussy and ass down her legs. Phil came with a dress for her to wear on the way home and when she slipped it over her head, it immediately clung to her cum-soaked body.

"Well, how was that, you really seemed to like it."

"Yes, I have never seen and tasted so much cum in my life, it was wonderful."

"Ok, let's go home. There is a young lady waiting for you, she already had five beers to drink, she said she wanted to clean you up."

Next time it's a family party.

danexxx
danexxx
244 Followers
12