Family Sticks Together Pt. 01

Story Info
When mother gets sick two sisters find comfort in each other.
3k words
4.42
35.3k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictional and over the age of 18. This is Part one of two and part two will be out shortly. Enjoy.

*****

My name is Ally. I am 18 and a senior in High School. I live with my father who is 47, my mother who is 39, my older brother Jake who is 22 and a senior in college, and Hannah who is 20 and a sophomore in college. Two years ago my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and my family hasn't been handling things all that well.

About six months into her treatment, she was actually seeing some progress. We all were extremely optimistic that she would overcome her illness and it seemed we had been right; until three months ago.

I have trouble sleeping remembering coming home from school that day. It was close to homecoming and I just knew my crush Billy was going to ask me to the dance. I had been walking on cloud-9 until I opened my front door. My mother was collapsed in agony on the kitchen floor while my father gently rocked her trying his hardest to console her. My mother heard the door and her head popped up. I took in just how much weight she had lost since all of this happened. My mother was very fit but all woman, with generous curves most men, and women couldn't help but admire. Now her cheeks and eyes were sunken in and her once curvaceous body was thin and almost manly due to her lack of curves. Our eyes connected and I knew...

Since that day, it's like almost instantly she just let go, let her illness consume her. My father was working all hours. He blamed it on the medical bills but we've always been pretty well off and his health insurance is top dollar. I knew he just couldn't deal with the grief. He resented her for accepting her imminent death rather than fighting. I understood though, she didn't want to suffer anymore than she had to and hoped the sooner she was gone, the sooner our family could move on and find a sense of happiness once again.

Jake, being on a football scholarship couldn't afford to miss any school and was always gone for practice. When he wasn't he was usually out partying, trying to keep his mind off of my mothers illness. Hannah had a bit more time to help out around the house but at times it overwhelmed her and she couldn't take too much more. That left me to not only tend to my mother, but to take responsibility for the household.

I didn't skip a beat. The day I walked in and found out my mother's fight was over, I took over her role in the household doing what I could to make sure she was comfortable. My family just kind of accepted it without really noticing and I did my best to make sure no one saw the toll it was taking on me. Before school, I was up early cooking breakfast and getting things ready for everyone's day. When I came home from school, I took care of my mom. Feeding her, bathing her, I would read to her and confide in her until it was time to prepare for dinner, get her ready for bed then clean up and do laundry before finally getting to my room to take care of any school work I had. To say I didn't have time for any sort of normal teen life would be an understatement.

Before my mom got sick, I wasn't the coolest kid but I was pretty well off and had a great group of friends and a few crushes I thought I may have actually had a chance with. When all of this happened, I lost the majority of my friends and ANY chance I had at a love life. Being a virgin and not even been lucky enough to have kissed a boy, it was kind of a let down but for my mom and my family, it was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

One night about a week ago I was having an especially bad day and during dinner, with everyone eating in silence, avoiding eye contact, I was having a hard time keeping the tears at bay. That's when it happened. I felt Hannah's hand on my knee.

She began to caress my leg, trying to do anything to comfort me without embarrassing me and it helped more than I could have imagined. Once she realized I had regained my composure, she went to move her hand away but I was readjusting myself in my seat at the same time and she ended up with her hand between my legs. The jolt of pleasure I felt surprised me and I began to blush instantly. It was an absolute accident but I haven't had an actual connection with anyone but my mother in three months.

That night, after cleaning up and putting the laundry in, Hannah came to see me. I was sitting in the middle of my bed with textbooks and notebooks surrounding me.

"Hey Ally. Do you mind if I sit down?" She almost looked nervous as she asked, playing with the hem at the bottom of her shirt, Trying to avoid direct eye contact.

"Uhm, sure. Let me just move my books."

I gathered my schoolwork and moved it out of the way letting her sit at the edge of my bed, Indian-style, facing me. Then she began..

"I just want to start off by saying I'm so sorry. I knew the role you took on was a difficult one. But you handled it so well and I honestly didn't think it bothered you too much. Then I saw you tonight and it just clicked. How selfish we've all been, relying on you. It just isn't fair. I started thinking and I realized I can't even remember the last time you left the house just for fun. I just feel so terrible. I'm your older sister and I should be the one taking care of you. Making sure whatever time you have left to be young is spent doing just that. So I'm going to change. I'm going to help you more. As much as I can I'll be here. I want you to start going out again and living your life."

I was crying now. Not for any bad reason but because it was so nice to finally feel appreciated. Noticed. But I couldn't let her lose herself like I did. It was hard at times but it was the choice I made.

Hannah noticed my tears and hugged me tightly. "I'm okay. Really I am. I don't want you to help. Today was a bad day but I'm okay. I have nothing left anyway. None of my friends talk to me anymore and I don't want to be friends with anyone that just walks away from someone at such a difficult time. Mom needs me and I know her best. Even if I tried to go out and have fun I know I just wouldn't be able to enjoy myself. But thank you so much. Knowing that you know and appreciate all that I've done kind of makes things easier for me. All I want is to take care of this family. Make sure we don't fall apart."

The look she gave me was a look of complete awe. "Well I don't care what you say, I'm going to spend more time home. Whether you want to take advantage of that by getting your life back is up to you but I need this. I need to know I did what I could to help. And I'm going to." She grabbed my hands and kissed them.

"I know you've been pretty lonely lately, so if you want to vent or anything, just know I'm always here. My door is always open."

I thanked her and she left to get ready for bed.

About an hour later I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling and for some reason my mind was too full to go to sleep. I figured it would be nice to lie in bed with my sister and catch up on what all she and her friends had been up to. I was choosing to give up my social life but I thought it would be cool to live vicariously through her.

I walked quietly down the hall being careful not to wake my mother or anyone else and saw that my sisters light was still on under her door. I knocked gently but got no response. Figuring a louder knock could probably wake someone, i decided she wouldn't mind if I just walked in. I should have knocked.

My older sister was on her hands and knees, face down, buried into a pillow, and a hand between her legs holding a near see-through, quite large purple dildo, fucking herself. I could hear her muffled moans from the pillow as she reached her climax. I knew as soon as she was done she would become aware of my presence but looking at her naked body unfolding in climax, her hands reaching up to caress her 36c breasts and massage her clit as she fell to the bed and tossed around, coming down from her orgasm, I was glued to the spot.

Collapsing onto the bed, catching her breath, her eyes fluttered open and immediately shot in my direction. She moved quickly to cover herself as I attempted to snap out of it.

"I'm so sorry Hannah. I knocked but when you didn't answer, I just, I just wanted some company. I didn't think you'd mind, I didn't know.. you'd be... I'm sorry."

She was covered now, with her blanket. She smiled and shook her head, I guess to shake off her recent orgasm.

"Don't worry about it. I just needed that release ya know. No biggie. With all the stress you deal with I'm sure you're no stranger to masturbation."

She couldn't have been more wrong. With the blush spreading over my too-freckled cheeks, I saw the light-bulb come on in my sisters head.

"Please tell me you've masturbated before...?"

I shook my head.

"I always thought it was kind of dirty and didn't really know how..."

"Oh my, Ally, are you a virgin?!" Hannah's eyes about popped out of her head. I nodded as my eyes began to swell with tears. She stood up, wrapping the sheet around still naked body and guided me back to her bed.

"Can I ask how experienced you are?" Hannah asked almost nervously.

"I'm not Hannah! I've never even kissed a boy!" I was nearly hysterical with embarrassment.

"What about a girl?" My eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets with that question. I've never been judgmental but the concept was still pretty taboo in my eyes.

"Of course not Hannah!" I whispered too afraid someone may hear our "dirty" conversation. She just smiled and shook her head.

"It's not a big deal Ally. My first kiss was my best friend Erica. It wasn't romantic, just practice. Though we still kiss all the time. Just for fun. It's so HOT kissing another girl. Their lips are just so soft and they always know just how to touch you to get you sooo-"

"HANNAH!"

"What?? Oh, come on, like you've never thought about it.." She reached her hand up to my naked arm, allowing her sheet to fall slightly and her erect nipples were almost in sight. Hannah began rubbing her fingers ever so gently along my arm, causing me to shiver.

"Like you've never thought of how amazing it would feel to have a woman's soft body pressed against yours. Tasting her cherry lip-gloss as she pressed her lips to yours, sliding her tongue into your mouth, moaning into it." She continued to caress my arm, moving slowly up my shoulders to the bottom of my neck and the top of my chest. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensual touch of my older sister.

"The best part of being with a woman, is the fact that she knows how to touch you to bring you to your highest point of pleasure." I moaned. Almost as soon as the sound escaped my lips, the blush spread and my eyes shot open. I was expecting Hannah to be looking at me like I was an alien or something, being a freak for actually getting tuned on by my own sister but though she was smiling, there was compassion and understanding in her eyes.

"You know Ally, if you really wanted to try, you could kiss me... I mean I know I'm your sister but it's just a kiss. And I could teach you... If you wanted..."

Could I really do this? I mean she's my sister. That makes all of this wrong doesn't it? I was about to say no when I remembered the feel of her hand on my arm. I hadn't felt so alive in months. I smiled shyly and nodded.

"Okay hun, I'm just gonna go for it, just fallow my lead and I'll give you hints here and there." I nodded and her lips were on mine.

Hannah moved closer to me, nearly straddling me as her lips began to open and her tongue slid across my top lip. Beside myself I moaned again, into my sisters mouth this time. I felt the kiss in my toes. It was amazing and I was getting into it more by the mili-second. My sister moved both her hands to my head, entangling her fingers into my hair, pulling gently. Not realizing her sheet had now fallen to her waist, I reached my arms around her naked waist and pulled her closer to me, enticing her to throw her leg over my lap and straddle me.

Entranced by the ecstasy of my first kiss and the overwhelming sensation of being wanted after three long months of loneliness, I began to caress the naked back of my older sister and started moving my lips to her neck, sticking my tongue out and grazing it along her neck to her ear before taking her ear-lobe into my mouth, between my teeth. My sister began grinding her pussy onto my thigh, moaning with the pleasure of my pajama material on her naked sex and my mouth working my way back down her neck to her collar bone, then lower until I was face-to-face with my sisters rock hard nipples.

I pulled back a minute, looking into her eyes for permission to continue on. I got my answer when she pulled my head down, and onto her nipples. Hearing the moan that escaped her lips as my tongue snaked out and massaged her nipple almost had me coming undone on the spot.

I pulled away, indecision written all over my face.

"Hannah?" I croaked nervously.

"Mhmm?" Her eyes were heavy, her sexual state evident.

"Do you think you could teach me how to... ya know... masturbate?"

"Sure hun. Do you want to watch me, or try a little more... Hands-on?"

I was swept away with pleasure. Too turned-on to think correctly. This was no longer my sister, but the source of my pleasure. "A hands-on approach will probably be best."

Still straddling my lap, Hannah pushed me so I was lying down beneath her. Kissing me, she began to explain.

"The best way to know how to masturbate, is to know where you like to be touched." Kiss. "So what I'm going to do is, touch you. All over. With my fingers, and my tongue." Kiss. "Does that sound good to you baby?"

"MMMM..." Was all I could manage. So she stripped me of my night shirt and began to move her way south. Placing gentle kisses on my neck, then collarbone, she moved to my chest, my nipples, placing them both into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue and nipping them with her teeth. She moved lower, placing gentle kissed near my belly button and I could feel juiced pooling in my panties. She climbed off of me and got on her knees on the floor, facing my sex.

Hannah began pulling my panties down and I lifted my hips to help slide them off. As soon as they hit the floor she began placing wet kisses on my inner thighs. Lightly caressing my thighs with her fingers as she moved in closer to my eagerly awaiting pussy. Then it happened.

I felt her hot breath as her mouth opened and she stuck her tongue out, gliding it along my lips. And I came. I don't know if it was my heightened nerves of it being my first time or the naughtiness of it being with my sister but feeling her soft tongue on my most intimate part of my body, made me come undone.

Before I came all the way down from my orgasm, she spread my lips with her tongue and licked me again from the bottom of my slit to my aching clit. I jumped and pulled her harder into my sex. Hannah began fucking me with her tongue. Digging it further and further into my hole like she was scooping up my nectar, feeding on it like she was starved. As her nose continued to rub against my clit, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to another orgasm. And when her tongue moved up to my clit, assaulting it, nibbling it.

I could feel her hand moving it's way up my thigh, I knew it was coming, but as she slid her middle finger into my sex-hole, I was overcome with a pleasure I never thought possible. And as she began finger-fucking my pussy, it wasn't long before I was close to cumming again. She continued to finger me as she moved her way back up my body, kissing me once more as she continued to egg me on to another orgasm. And when she shoved her tongue in my mouth forcing me to taste my sex I came undone once again. Thrashing in ecstasy beneath my older sister.

Hannah moved to my side, holding me, cuddling me. "Wow." Was all I could manage.

"Don't worry pet... We're just getting started..." Was her reply.