Family Stories

Story Info
Mom and Dad discuss incestuous siblings.
1.5k words
4.06
329.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

"You know their fucking each other, don't you?"

"I suspected as much. How do you know for sure?"

"I caught them at it. A few weeks ago when there was that bomb scare at work they let us out early. When I got home and went upstairs I could hear noises from her room. I went in and she was kneeling on the bed with him standing behind her, fucking away. They were making so much noise they didn't hear me, she was facing away from me and he had his head back and his eyes closed. I stood there and watched them for a few minutes until it looked like he was getting ready to cum. God, it bothered me, I know they both looked like they were enjoying it. I was so embarrassed that I quietly closed the door and went back out to the car. I tooted the horn and made a lot of noise before coming in. By that time I got in he was in the kitchen smiling. When I asked him where his sister was he said that he thought she was taking a shower. I didn't say anything because I didn't want them to know I was spying."

"Then, not long after that when you were out of town, I heard a noise after I had gone to bed. At first I thought it was a burglar, but then I realized it was coming from his room. I cracked the door open just enough to see that she was sitting on his face and sucking his cock in the 69 position. I got so wet that I was fingering myself while I watched through the crack of the door. He has a beautiful cock. It's not really big around but its long and straight and he really knows how to eat pussy."

"I guess last Saturday was the final topper. You had gone to play golf and I was going shopping. I went outside and talked to Carol next-door for a few minutes before I left. Then I remembered the blouse that I was going to return and dashed back to get it. I went in through the kitchen door and could hear them in the living room. When I looked in, he was standing in the middle of the floor with his pants and underpants around his ankles and she was kneeling in front of him sucking on that beautiful dick. I just stood there looking at him. He looked straight back at me and grinned. I was awed by what was going on."

"I don't know what got into me. I went in to the room, pushed her aside, knelt down in front of him and began to suck. I was surprised that she wasn't shocked and joined me in blowing him. Soon, while I was eating him she removed by blouse and bra and began playing with my tits. Then she had him lay down on the floor. She helped me take off my skirt and panties and had me sit down on his cock. She stripped and sat on his mouth facing me. He fucked me with his cock and her with his tongue while we kissed and played with each other's breasts. I think I had the first climax but they both came shortly after me. Later on, we all came up here to this bedroom and she ate my pussy while he fucked her from behind."

"Jesus Christ, that's quite a story! I can see why your pussy is so wet now and I guess you can see that it has made my cock hard as a rock."

"Well, that's not quite the end of the story. You see, they want to fuck us, you and I."

"Well, I don't know, she sure has a hot body and she's every bit as pretty as you were at 18 but she is my daughter. How do you feel about it?"

"I know that I should be opposed at, but they are twins and we have always stressed doing things together as a family and they are going to keep doing it anyway. Perhaps we can show them how to get the most enjoyment out of it."

"Okay, set it up."

"I knew you wouldn't object so it is already set up. They are in his room waiting for me to call them."

David put on pajamas and Beth a nightgown before Beth called, "Anna -- Andy, your father and I would like to see you."

Anna and Andy came into the bedroom and David said "Your mother has told me what you proposed and I have agreed if you are sure that is what you want."

Anna smiled brightly and said, "Oh thank you daddy. It is something I have wanted for a long time."

"Me too," piped in Andy.

"Anna, you remind me of your mother at that age, but I never saw her in baby doll pajamas like that until after we were married. They are very becoming and," he added "very sexy."

"Thank you daddy, does it excite you? Can I feel if you are getting hard? How about you Mom? Does the sight of Andy in his boxer shorts turn you on?"

"Yeah Mom, how do I look?"

Beth wasn't looking at Andy, she was watching Anna's hand feeling David's dick. "Sorry son, I was preoccupied. Turn around and let me see. Very nice but I can see a big lump in the front of your shorts. I wonder what caused that?"

Andy chuckled a little when he said, "We got bored waiting for you to call us so we were playing around. Do you want to see it?"

"I guess so, I see that Anna has your father's out and is playing with it."

He took it out and once again Beth marveled at the sight of it. It wasn't as big around as his father's but much longer. When she saw Anna began to suck on her father's dick she pushed Andy down in the boudoir chair and did the same thing to him.

Anna took over control of the group and arranged the people on the bed so that everyone was eating and being eaten by someone else.

"Oh I can't stand it Mom. Get on your hands and knees and let Andy fuck you from behind and I will get Dad to fuck me that way too. I love Dad's big, fat, cock."

And so they fucked, Mother and Daughter on their hands and knees, facing each other while father and son slid their big, fat, long, slender dicks in and out of wet steaming pussies.

It wasn't long until Divid shot a monster load of his cum deep into Anna and Andy did the same to Beth just a few minutes later. Not quite satisfied, Anna attacked Beth's pussy with her tongue, savoring the taste of Andy's cum and Beth's juice mixed together. Beth was a little slow to try it on Anna but once she got into it, she found it delightful. She had only tasted one other pussy in her life besides her own and Anna's was much sweeter than either one, almost milk like. She was eating away, enjoying every drop of moisture when she felt a very familiar, big fat cock slip into her pussy from behind. Her tongue never missed a stroke as she nuzzled the sweet lips and little clitoris of her daughter's pussy.

She looked up to see if Anna was enjoying this as much as she was and saw that she had her head turned sideways and Andy was fucking her in the mouth. At the crucial moment he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot cum all over her face and breasts.

Anna laughed out loud as she massaged the sticky cream into her skin. "Oh Daddy, come up here and cum on me too."

Beth felt the fat cock withdraw from her pussy and saw her husband duefully obey his daughter's command. His cum was not as copious as his son but every bit as creamy. There was no problem though because the moment Beth's pussy was vacant Andy's long slim cock replaced his father's. It was caressing places inside of her that had never been touched before. The increased length of the dick slipping in and out had her ready in just a moment.

The moment she began to moan in the throws of orgasm, her daughter started caressing her breasts. Soon father, daughter and son were doing all they could to get their mother off.

Before daylight the following morning when they finally fell asleep, everybody had eaten and fucked everybody else. Over the next few months they brought a new meaning to the phrase "family unity."

Written by E J Sheeran. Copyright (c) 10-15-2000 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers