Family Swim

Story Info
Siblings go for an after-school swim.
1.4k words
3.46
329.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers

We were close, very close, sometimes I think we were closer then a brother and sister, of 18 and 21 should be. Our parents, for the most part, ignored us. They figured us to be good kids, and didn't feel that they had to keep tight tabs on what we did. When they did take a notion every once in a while, to check up on us, what they found only made them happy, and served as reinforcement for what they already believed.

A few years ago, I began crawling into bed with you. You never protested, just moved over and then held me tightly to you as you fell back asleep. I only remember that the reason that I came to you, was because I was scared. I felt safe with you. It eventually got so that we rarely slept without each other anymore. If I didn't come to you, you came to me. I would go to my room, and find that I couldn't stand being without you near me. I needed to feel your body close to mine, I needed to hear your steady breathing. I never asked you, but I guessed it was the same for you, because on the nights when I had made myself stay in my own bed, and go to sleep by myself, you would come into my room, and wake me gently. You'd slide into my bed with me, and we'd fall deeply asleep wrapped around each other. We NEVER did anything that could have been considered naughty, but what happened ... well it was inevitable I suppose.

We went to school together, we had one class the same, it was a swimming class. Unfortunately, you weren't doing to well in the class. You weren't scared of the water, by any means, but you couldn't seem to catch onto the newest lesson. The instructor had been teaching us some swimming techniques for the deep water. Things that would also help us if we were to ever find ourselves in trouble in the water. It was these things that you were having trouble learning. After class, we went to the instructor, and told him that you were having some problems. At first, he began to tell us that you'd soon catch on, but I knew you, it's always been much easier for you to learn when it's one on one instruction. I explained to Mr. Erikson that you would be able to learn it quicker, if I was able to help you, and that we wanted to know if we could have the use of the pool that day. He was surprised at first, but not un-reluctant. He told us that as long as we promised to make sure that the doors were shut tightly after we were done, that he had no problem with it, he in fact commended our dedication to school and to each other.

It wasn't an hour and he was gone, he reminded us once again that when we left we were to make sure the doors were shut tight, he'd lock them on the way out. We began slowly, I showed you how to do each movement in the water, and after each had you do them. We went over what you were doing wrong, and what you were doing right. When we felt confident that you'd learned it all, we began to just play in the pool. We splashed, and swam, and teased each other for a little bit. I swam to the side of the pool, and held on to catch my breath. I told you it was getting late, and that we should really start heading for home. I turned around and looked at you, and you had this look on your face, I couldn't imagine what had gotten into you, but your face had gone blank, your eyes, it was like they were on fire.

Thomas, what's wrong, are you OK? You smiled at me, but it was a scary smile, I'd never seen you look like that. It was almost evil. You grabbed me by the hair, and turned me around. I screamed, it was the first time in 18 years that I had ever been afraid of you. You grabbed my bathing-suit in one hand and ripped it. You pulled out what was the largest cock I'd ever seen, and slammed it deep into my pussy. I tried to fight you off me, but you were much to strong. You pushed me hard against the side of the pool, and began to thrust into me. I begged and cried, I tried to get you to stop, but it seemed as though you didn't hear me.

You growled in my ear, you've teased me far too long Tanya, and now I'm going to take what should have been mine to begin with. It struck me suddenly what you said. I'd known before that you became aroused often when you were near me. We did nearly everything together, had since we were little, but I didn't think I had teased you. I could feel the strength in your hands as they held me to the side. I felt every thrust as you pulled that huge cock out of me to the head and then slammed it back in again to the base. I screamed with each thrust. It began to feel good, but I couldn't believe you were doing this to me. I felt almost betrayed from it, and from the feelings I was experiencing. I wanted you inside me, and I didn't want you to stop, but at the same time I knew that it was wrong, I knew that you shouldn't be doing this.

Oh Thomas, how can you? You growled in response, and trusted harder, your hand reached around and grabbed my breast, you squeezed it hard and then pinched my nipple. My screams turned to moans, but I couldn't let this happen. I tried to buck you off me, but that only made your next thrust go deeper. I could hear your breathing get heavier, I knew you would cum soon. Oh God no! I heard you cum before I felt it. Your growls were loud and directly in my ear. The I felt the hot rush of your nut as it burst into my pussy.

When you had cum, you grabbed my arm and pulled me to the shallow end. Picking me up, you put me on the side, and then quickly pulled yourself up. Within seconds you had your cock deep in my mouth. Your cock muffled my screams. You put one hand on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. I could see in your eyes that you weren't completely satisfied yet. I wanted you, I needed you, and there wasn't anything I wouldn't have done for you, but this? This was too much. As you fucked my mouth you started to tell me what a slut I'd been. How you'd tried hard to keep from wanting me, but had only succeeded in wanting me more. I began to relax, I felt as though this was all my fault, I couldn't deny you anything, including my body. I loved you too much, and I felt too guilty for as you said having teased you so.

I wrapped my hand around your shaft and began to stroke you while you fucked my face. Your growls were low and almost inaudible. I now wanted you to cum, I needed to help make you cum. I wanted you to feel good, and I did everything I could to help make it so. You fucked my face so hard that I gagged, I couldn't breath at times from the size of you. Your cock head kept hitting the back of my throat. I choked on you over and over again, I couldn't hardly breath. You're so big. I soon began to feel faint, and I couldn't help you anymore. Your growls became louder and I realized you were going to cum again. I prepared myself, and soon I felt stream after stream of hot cum hit my throat. I worked to swallow every drop, but it was more then I could handle at once, and some of it came out of my mouth and dripped down my chin onto my breasts.

You stopped cumming and pulled out of my mouth. You sat down beside me, and laid your head in my lap. I'm sorry Tanya, I'm so, so sorry, I couldn't help myself, I wanted you so much. I took advantage of the situation. I shook my head and shushed you. I knew you felt bad, but I had enjoyed you raping me more then you realized, and as soon as you calmed down I was going to tell you, in my mind, I was hoping that you'd fuck me again, only this time, I wanted a say.

latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers