Family Thanksgiving Misadventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snatching my hand back Karen then quickly went for my nipples, attacking them with her mouth, sucking and lightly biting them.

Mom was now licking and sucking on my cock shaft and it was driving me nuts. Tiff had moved to my left side and was biting and sucking on my ear, giving my goose bumps, I was in sensory overload from all the attention and loving the hell out of it.

But I couldn't make myself go through with it, my sisters are one thing, if it was just them then I wouldn't have a care in the world, but with Mom being here I just couldn't, I had to respect my dad, she was his wife.

Summoning all the will power I possessed I shrugged my shoulders to get some room from my sisters ministrations and tried to raise up, lightly gripping Mom's head to pull her off my cock.

"Mom, I can't do this, it wouldn't be fair to Dad, please you guys, get off me." I said still struggling to get free.

Releasing my cock from her mouth Mom just looked at me and laughed.

"He's a fighter girls', grab his arms and hold him down!" She said while straddling both of my legs with her thighs, trapping them from moving. Stroking my cock she watched me struggle against my sister with an amused smile on her face.

Karen and Tiff had both grabbed my arms and had pinned them beside me, while continuing to tease my nipples with little nips of their teeth, making a game of it. Tiff would go down and back up on one side then Karen on the other doing the same thing, it felt awesome.

Gasping for breath (I was struggling hard to get my arms free) I tried again to appeal to our mother.

"Mom look, I'm sorry... for speaking to you the way I did... just please ... let me go!"

Mom, looking down at me from on top of my legs, just grinned.

"I hope you enjoy it as much as I am going to baby boy." She said slowly working her way up my legs, still lightly stroking my cock, keeping it hard.

Keeping my head raised I looked down at my cock just as my mother raising her partially shaved pussy right above it and started rubbing it through her labia getting the head nice and wet. She then leaned up her face right above mine and whispered.

"I am not a tease and just to let you know, I have been thinking of this for a very long time baby boy!" She then slammed her hips down taking my length all in one swift plunge.

Wet heat and a feeling of having my cock in a warm tunnel of mature pussy blew me away, I stopped struggling against my sisters, I knew it was hopeless. They were going to have their way with me whether I liked it or not, and to be honest I fucking loved it; guilt was now a distant memory.

Mom was now working her hips up and down and doing a rolling motion had started me up to trying to buck against this mature pussy that was now riding my cock. The tits I had admired from a distance for so long were now swaying back and forth, side to side right above me, those wonderful tits on my mother, now in full view before my eyes; I just stopped thinking and started enjoying. It was instinct, pure animalistic instinct to mate with a female, even if it was my mother. With my brain on lockdown I barely noticed my mother speaking to my sisters.

"Ok girls you can let go of him now. Remember what I told you, as soon as the little head gets wrapped up in pussy the big head stops thinking." She said to Karen and Tiff as they released my arms.

As soon as my hands were free I grabbed those mature tits and started pinching the nipples and raising my head captured one, then the other in mouth trying to suck both nipples as much as humanly possible.

Karen and Tiff, now moving off to the side to watch, started fingering their own pussies and pinching their nipples.

Mom, still riding me like a pro, saw what they were doing and gave the suggestion that they might want to take care of each other as she was going to use me until I was drained.

Karen and Tiff squealed and immediately dropped down into a 69 on the floor, Karen on top and Tiff on the bottom, both attacking each other's pussies like they were starving.

Not even bothering to give them more than a glance I returned my attention to my mother who had now really gone to work on me. It was as if she was now trying to make me cum, hips rolling and slamming, cunt muscles trying to milk an orgasm out of me. And it was working, I was getting close, damned close, the cum was slowly building to an explosion, one I had never felt the likes of before, soon, very soon.

With all the moaning and groaning going on it was one hell of a racket, and now my mother still trying to get me to cum made it even worse.

"Come on baby boy, cum for me, cum for mommy, you know you want to, deep inside that place you came from, come on baby, do it, do it for mommy!" She almost screamed out the last words, slamming hips down even harder now.

That was all it took. My cock erupted, spewing the entire contents of my balls deep within Mom's pussy, shot after shot going as deep as possible, straight into her womb. I felt light headed it was so hard; I just grunted and came and came.

My sisters were now sitting up and looking at us, our mother's orgasm had started earlier and was finishing just as mine began. She was now just slowly working hips trying to milk the last of my sperm out of me, whispering little words of love to me in my ear as she rode me to completion.

"What's all this damn racket? I'm on the phone trying to get my money back!" Dad almost yelled as he strode into the room.

Taking a look around he started talking into the phone again.

"Juarez, Mustafa, whatever the hell your name is I'll call you back." He said hitting the end END button on his wireless.

I was so weak I could barely hold my head up and so out of breathe I could barely form two words.

"Dad .... I was getting undressed...." I said trying to explain.

"Oh be quiet boy, I know the type of fucking your mother gives, hell I've had the pleasure of receiving it for over 20 years." He said as he sat down in the chair next to my computer and started undoing the laces to his boots.

Karen and Tiff rushed over to help, one taking the left, the other taking the right pushing his hands away.

Confused I just looked up at my mother who was now resting her chin on my chest looking at me with a small smile. Seeing my look she started to explain.

"Well you see David, your father and I ..." She began when she was interrupted by Tiff gasping.

"Daddy what happened?!" She exclaimed looking at burn marks on his jeans and red spots on his upper legs where the denim had burned.

Dad just sighed and tried to explain.

"That's why I was on the phone pumpkin. That damn fryer caught fire when I put the turkey in; it boiled over and set the back yard on fire. Took me about 15 minutes to put it out, I caught in a couple spots, but I'm fine." He said rubbing his youngest daughter's hair, smiling at her.

Karen looking at the burns a little more closely decided they were just superficial (Karen was a nurse after all) and proceeded to help Tiff pull her father's clothes off.

I looked back at Mom as she lay on top of me with an amused smile on her face. I nudged her with my shoulder to get her attention when she looked back at me with a questioning look on her face.

"You were telling me about you and Dad ...?" I said.

"Oh that's right, well your father and I were very concerned about Karen and Tiffany as they grew older. We saw how good-looking they were becoming as they matured, so we agreed it would be best if we managed to teach them about sex when they turned 18. A way to keep them from running off with some loser and not going to college. Too many young women get pregnant at an early age with no thought of college and education thinking their current little love will provide for them. So we started with Karen when she was 18 and then Tiffany when she turned old enough." She finished.

"And what about me?" I asked.

"You? What about you?" Mom asked me with a confused look on her face.

"So it just for the women of the family that go this little lesson from you and Dad?" I asked.

Mom just laughed and snuggled closer, pressing her big warm tits into my chest and laying her head in the hollow of my neck and whispered.

"This wasn't an education for you David. This was some fun for me and your sisters, and I'm sure you won't feel left out after today." She finished, raising her back up and smiling down at me.

I just sighed and said the hell with it mentally, I know a good thing when I see one, and I especially know a good thing when I feel one, my mother's cunt wrapping my cock in warmth for instance.

"Then I feel very lucky." I said smiling at my mother as we both looked over to where Tiff and Karen had gone to work on Dad, both taking turns sucking his cock and lightly scraping his chest with their nails.

I almost envied Dad at that moment, but then I realized I had the best woman on top of me. True he has had her for years, but for now, she was with me, even if for just a little while.

You know what? Forget what I said at the start, this is going to be a very Happy Thanksgiving.

12