Family Ties Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister & brother expand their relationship.
3.2k words
4.45
133.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack. Smack. Smack. Her hands cut through the dark water smoothly, rhythmically, as each arm raised, reached backward in a perfect arc and then pushed the water away, propelling her forward in a picture-perfect backstroke. It was one of those punishingly hot July nights when there was no breeze, when it was almost as hot during the evening as it was during the day.

Smack. Smack. Smack. A dozen strokes and then a half somersault, a dozen strokes more and another turn. Back and forth, until she had swum 50 laps. She wanted to exhaust her body so that at last she might be able to sleep. But even as she swam lap after lap, Candace knew that sleep would be long in coming, if it came at all.

Smack. Smack. Smack. And then a collision with another body. Her rhythm and her concentration broken, her head ducked below the surface of the water. Candace choked and started coughing as the chlorinated water tricked down her windpipe.

“Candace! Jesus, are you okay?” Her brother, Warren, pulled her to the side of the unlighted pool. “I was just going to grab your ankle–I wasn’t trying to drown you.”

She slapped her brother’s hand away impatiently, trying to catch her breath. When her breathing finally returned to normal, she remained seated on the pool step, her arms in front of her chest.

“How long were you watching me, Warren?” she asked. “I thought you took Lisa to the movies.”

“The movie was over two hours ago, little sister. We went to the movie, that chick-flick that Lisa just had to see, and then we got some burgers and sat and talked for a while.”

Yeah, talking. With your hands, as usual. Candace thought, giving her brother a knowing glance.

“You should see the look on your face, little sister,” Warren laughed. “And to answer your first question, I’ve been home long enough to know that you’re skinny dipping. You know you’re not supposed to swim unless there’s someone else around.”

“Well, you’re here, so I’m not doing anything wrong, am I?” Candace replied. “And I know you won’t bust me for skinny dipping since you’re not wearing a suit, either!” she pointed out gleefully.

“Aren’t you the little slut! You’re not supposed to notice that kind of stuff!”

“Well, it’s hard not to notice. Even with shrinkage, I’ve have to be blind not to see that cock of yours. I’ll bet Lisa had a good time tonight.”

“Hey, I always show Lisa a good time,” Warren boasted, thrusting his chest forward.

Candace started to respond, but then hesitated.

“What’s wrong?” Warren asked.

“Um, nothing,” Candace replied, looking away.

“No, I know that look. Say whatever it was you were going to say. Is it about Lisa?”

“Well, yeah.”

“So, what is it?”

“Well, you know that we used to work together, right?”

“Yeah. So?”

“Oh, shit, Warren, I don’t want you to be mad at me for telling you this.”

“Out with it, little sister. Don’t make me ask you again.”

“Well, toward the end of last year, Lisa started talking to her posse about how you liked her more than she liked you. She bragged to some of her friends that she had you wrapped around her little finger and that you loved her so much that you’d do anything for her or give her whatever she wanted just to keep her happy. She said that she planned to let you keep her happy for quite some time.”

“I see,” Warren said quietly.

“Oh, Warren, I shouldn’t have told you. I’m sorry. Maybe I misunderstood.”

“No, little sister, it makes sense, actually. Miss Lisa has been making quite a little wish list. A new computer, a CD changer for her car, 18-karat gold jewelry, a DVD player . . . “

“You mean she just came out and asked you for all that stuff?”

“No, not quite. She’s definitely dropping hints, though. And she always manages to bring up the topic of something she’d ‘like to get’ right around the time we’d start to fool around.”

“Before or after she gives you a blow-job?” Candace asked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

“Jesus, Candace! I can’t believe you asked me that!”

“But that’s when she brings it up, isn’t it? On the other hand, it might be hard for you to understand her, what with her mouth full and all, so maybe she dictates her wish list while she’s giving you a hand job. I’m right, aren’t I?” she said triumphantly as her brother started to laugh.

“Yeah, you’re right, little sister.” Warren admitted.

“So, what all do you guys do when you go out? Do you fuck, or do everything else but?”

“JESUS, Candace, the way you talk sometimes,” Warren muttered, aware of both his hard cock and his sister’s tits bobbing in the dark water.

“Oh, come on, tell me. It’s the least you can do in return for scaring me and practically drowning me.”

“Well, we have oral sex almost all of the time . . .”

“You mean, you eat her cunt and she sucks your cock?” Candace laughed at her brother’s stunned expression.

“When did you start talking like a tramp, little sister?”

“Why do you keep calling me that, Warren? I just turned 18.”

“Yeah, but you’re still my little sister. And while you may give lip service to being a ‘woman of the world, I know you’re still a virgin, so I still think of you as a little girl. Anyway, answer the question. When did you start talking like a tramp, little sister?”

“It’s the way I like to think about sex. You know, dirty. I hate it when I go online and read hot stories and the writer is all politically correct and talks about ‘penises’ and ‘vulvas.’ I like it when they use hot, explicit language. It’s more exciting to me that way. Come on, don’t you think it’s hotter, too?”

“And how did you find x-rated stories on line, little girl?” Warren asked, one eyebrow raised.

There was no reply. Warren laughed at his sister’s suddenly blank expression.

“Candace, how did you find those stories? C,mon, tell me before I drag you out of this pool and spank your bare ass.”

“I use your computer to go on-line, and then I check out your bookmarks,” Candace admitted in a small voice.

Warren was silent for a moment, knowing that he had been stupid not to have cleared the history before he logged out. He wasn’t particularly concerned about Candace reading the stories he’d been reading, he was suddenly acutely aware that one or both of their parents might have monitored his usage the same way.

“So, what do you guys do, Warren? You and Lisa. Do you both get naked? Do you ever fuck? Is she on the pill? Do you use condoms? Do you cum in her mouth? What’s the craziest place you’ve ever done it? Do you guys have anal sex? Does she rim you?” The questions spilled from her lips almost non-stop.

“For Christ’s sake, Candace? How can you ask so many questions in a single breath? Yeah, we’ve fucked a few times, and I wear a condom. Jesus, I hate those things. And now that I think about it, Lisa is always yammering, talking about what she wants me to do to her and what she wants me to get for her now that I’m out of college and working full time. I’ve finally recognized her game. Geez, I’m gonna have to drop her. All of a sudden I can’t get the picture of her with dollar signs in her eyes out of my mind.”

“Oh, shit, Warren. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you,” Candace said quietly.

“That’s okay, little sister. I was starting to catch on to her game, but when a guy is cumming, he blocks a lot of stuff out.”

“Oooooh, tell me more about what you’ve done with girls, please, Warren. I won’t tell anyone, I promise. And if you’re going to break up with Lisa, it won’t matter if you tell me, will it. You know I won’t tell anyone, and it’s not like you’re telling your boys.”

“What is it with you tonight, little girl? I’ve never known you to be so wound up before. And what do you do on dates, huh? You’ve gone out with enough guys now that you’ve learned a few things. Why don’t you tell me what you’ve done, hmm.”

“That’s just it. I keep going out with these guys who are all about “respecting” me. The biggest thrill I’ve gotten so far is slow dancing. Well, that, and I’ve French-kissed a few different guys. But that’s about it.”

Noticing her brother’s skeptical look, she blurted out, “Really, Warren. I keep getting asked out by these “perfect gentlemen” when what I really want is–“

“What do you want, little sister?” Warren asked quietly. “What do you really want? What do you fantasize that those so-called ‘nice boys’ do to you when you’re alone in your bed at night. Tell me. You know you want to, don’t you?”

There was a long silence as Candace looked up into her brother’s dark eyes. Taking a ragged breath, she said, very quietly, “I want to be a great fuck. I don’t just want to be ‘good in bed,’ I want to learn everything there is to know about sex. I’ve always wanted to know, to watch, to do . . . everything.” Her words came in a rush. “I can’t remember not knowing where my clit was or what to do with it. Even before I started day care, I knew that if I played with my nipples, I could feel it in my cunt. I’ve always wanted to be held down or tied up and being made to do things I know I’m not supposed to think about.”

She stood up in the pool, water cascading from her tits, her flat belly and her ass. She posed for her brother, her hands behind her back, chest thrust forward. “Look at my tits, Warren. Ever since they started developing, I’ve loved the looks I’ve gotten from men. Yes, men. Boys, too, but men look at me differently. I know they know things that the boys don’t. And look at my ass, Warren. It’s bigger than most girls’. Guys whistle and make remarks sometimes. I act like I’m embarrassed, but you know what? I love it. I want to feel their hands on me and I want to do all of those things I read about online and in your magazines.”

“Oh, so you’ve found my stash of porn, too, little sister?” Warren’s eyes were glazed as he looked at Candace’s nubile body. He was aware of his throbbing cock, hard in spite of the cool water, and he started to stroke it absentmindedly.

Candace, having given a voice to the emotions that she had silenced for so long, was suddenly quiet. She sat back down on the pool step, fascinated at the way her brother’s hand moved as he stroked his dick.

“Would you show me how to do that?” she asked softly.

Warren looked at his sister, then wordlessly took her hand in his and started stroking his erection with it.

Candace moved closer to her brother, unable to take her eyes from the sight of her hand moving over his throbbing tool. It was long, not long like the cocks she had read about online, but it was about the length and girth of a telephone receiver. She loved the way the hard cock felt in her hand. Warren squeezed her hand under his, setting the tempo and the pressure.

She whispered in his ear, “Don’t stop. I want you to cum while you’re showing me how to beat you off. I want to watch you shoot in the water. Warren, you’re getting a hand job from your little sister. You’re showing your baby sister how to get you off!”

Candace licked her older brother’s ear (something she had read about) and then blew across the wet surface. Her nipples had tightened like two pink pencil erasers, her pussy was throbbing such that, even in the water, she could feel the honey-like secretions leaking out of her excited pussy. She was setting the pace of the strokes now. Warren had removed his hand from hers and was leaning back on both of his hands, back arched, eyes closed, his jaw clenched as he struggled not to scream in the still July night.

Candace rubbed her hard nipples against her brother’s forearm. She continued to murmur into his ear, “I want you to teach me, Warren. After I’ve learned how to jerk you off, I want you to teach me how to suck you off. I want you to play with my titties, and my cunny. I want you to eat me out . . . “

The rest of her words were drowned out by the cry of her brother’s release. It started as a low moan and gained in volume and pitch as his orgasm continued. Fascinated, Candace watched as her brother’s jism shot from his hard cock in long, milky ropes, floating to the surface.

She started to remove her hand from her brother’s cock, but Warren quickly put his hand over hers.

“No, little sister, leave it there.” His voice was still husky from his climax.

After several long moments, Warren eased himself onto the deck of the pool. His legs were spread wide, his still-hard dick in plain view. Candace couldn’t take her eyes away.

Warren slid Candace’s hand down to the base of his cock, then, squeezing, he slowly pulled her hand up the length of his shaft. More creamy ejaculate was coaxed from the young man’s organ; this was noticeably thicker than the first load.

“I always think of this as the ‘second wave,’” Warren told his younger sister quietly. “Look at how much thicker it is. Next time, I’ll show you how I can pull it out in a long string. God, it feels so good when I do that, Candace. Here,” he said, bringing the side of his hand up to her lips. “Taste how rich it is.”

Candace looked at the side of her older brother’s hand, looked at the white cream starting to drip down the back of his hand. Tentatively, her tongue flicked out from between her lips and she tasted her brother’s essence. It was slightly salty, somewhat sweet, and tasted faintly of musk. She looked from her brother’s hand and into his eyes, still savoring this new flavor.

“So there’s going to be a next time, hmm?” she asked softly.

Slowly, Candace got to her knees and moved between her brother’s open thighs. Picking up his right hand, she deliberately moved it to cover her left breast. She watched Warren’s work-roughened fingers playing with her hard nipple. Candace’s right hand moved to the back of her brother’s neck. Pulling him forward, she kissed him on the lips. For the first time in her life, she didn’t just deliver a perfunctory peck. Instead, she parted his lips with hers. She felt her pussy start to throb as Warren’s left hand found her other tit and started to pinch and tug on her nipple. Candace’s tongue caressed her brother’s full lips for a long moment before she started to explore his mouth.

Warren groaned into his little sister’s mouth and started to suck on her tongue. His right hand moved from the tittie he’d been working and cupped the young teenage girl’s pussy. His long fingers stroked her perineum, and then reached back a little farther and came to rest on her asshole. Using just his middle finger, he tapped the center of Candace’s rosebud lightly for several seconds while his thumb brushed against her swollen clit.

The girl’s response was immediate. She started bucking her hips, trying to increase pressure of her brother’s finger and thumb against her asshole and her clitty, moaning into Warren’s mouth as she sucked his tongue hungrily. Obligingly, Warren increased the pressure of his fingertip against the opening of his sister’s asshole. He brought his left hand between Candace’s open thighs and, taking her clit between his fingers, rubbed her wet cunt lips on either side of the sensitive nubbin of flesh.

Candace gasped for breath as she took her mouth from her brother’s. “Jesus, Warren, that feels so fucking good. Don’t stop, Warren. Don’t stop playing with my pussy. Slide your finger inside of me and do me there. Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop, Warren. “

“Where do you want a finger, little sister?” Warren whispered roughly into Candace’s ear. “Here?” He asked as he teased the opening of her cunt. “Or here?” As the tip of his finger breached the perimeter of his sister’s tight sphincter. “Back or front, Candace? Fore or aft? Cunt or asshole, little girl?”

“Fuck, Warren, I don’t care. Either one, both of my holes feel so good. Just don’t stop, big brother, don’t stop. Don’t take your fingers away, don’t stop, Warren, don’t stop,” Candace crooned.

“So, I guess it’s up to me to decide where to take you,” Warren growled into his sister’s ear, his teeth teasing her earlobe. “Since you like having both of your holes teased so much, then you get a finger in each!” he said triumphantly, his right middle finger skewering Candace’s tight, pink asshole as the two middle fingers of his left hand penetrated her wet pussy, both hands pulling upward as he fingerfucked his sister’s cunt and ass.

Her asshole on fire, Candace felt her older brother’s fingers curl slightly as they worked her pussy. The palm of his had was massaging her clit, and she felt a new, slightly foreign sensation as Warren’s fingertips found her g-spot and started working it.

Her hands found her nipples and started working them furiously. “Warren, don’t stop, don’t stop, you’re going to make me cum,” she said in a high voice.

“Breathe deep, little girl, it’ll feel that much better. Little sister, I’m going to make you cum on my fingers. I can feel your asshole and your cunt trying to milk my fingers as if they were cocks pumping in and out of you. Come on, little girl, come on your brother’s fingers. This is what you wanted to learn, isn’t it. Come on, little sister, show me what a slut you can be. Come on Candace, squeeze those nips of yours harder and cum on my fingers . . .”

Warren’s voice continued, urging her on, but all that his sister heard was the roar of blood rushing through her veins as her pussy began convulsing on her brother’s probing fingers. She felt a rush of warm liquid as the throbbing in her cunt peaked. Losing her balance, her arms flew around her brother’s neck to keep her from hitting her face on the pool coping.

Warren caught his little sister as she pitched forward. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest. Once she had caught her breath, he eased himself back down to the first step in the pool with his sister nestled between his bare thighs. He stroked her cheek as he whispered in her ear, “That sounded like a nice cum, little sister.” He slipped his finger, still covered with her honey, into her mouth.

As his sister nursed on the finger in her mouth, Warren began talking to her quietly, telling her of the lessons she would receive in the coming days and weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~