Family Ties Ch. 02

Story Info
Warren & Candace explore virgin territory.
3.5k words
4.5
94.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though they were alone, Warren spoke in hushed tones, his lips tickling the shell of his 18-year-old sister's ear.

"So, little girl, you want to become–what did you call it?–a 'world-class fuck,' hmm? I don't know about the world class part, but if you're sure you want to learn, I'll be more than happy to be your tutor," he said, kissing her neck lightly. "Are you sure that's what you want? Do you want to be your brother's lover? His sex toy? Do you want your brother's cock in you? Are you willing to do whatever your big brother tells you to do? Are you willing to put your absolute trust in me, Candace?" Warren asked, his hands stroking his sister's nubile body.

Candace turned to face her brother, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Ohmigod, Warren, that's exactly what I want. I want you to teach me everything you know. What you don't know, I want us to learn together. I'll do whatever you tell me, big brother. I promise." Her breath was coming in gasps, not from the exertion of the orgasm her brother had just given her, but from excitement as she realized that her fantasy was going to come to life, that her big brother was going to become her lover.

Warren stood up, water cascading from his body in a rush. Taking her hands in his, he pulled Candace up with him. "C'mon, little sister, it's time to go to bed."

He led her back into the house through the family room, through the kitchen, past their parents' suite on the east side of the house, up the staircase and down to their bedrooms on the west side of the second floor.

Their father, a reasonably successful architect, had designed their home with a nod toward privacy for he and his wife. Warren and Candace's generously sized rooms had been placed as far from their parents' as possible. Brother and sister shared a connecting bathroom, which, only a few years earlier, had been the stage of some serious battles as each jockeyed for prime grooming time. The bathroom was unusual only because there was no door opening to the hallway. Since it was located in the "family wing" as their father described it, it was rarely used by anyone else, and the lack of a third door added valuable usable floor space.

Warren led his sister into his bedroom, and gestured for her to sit at the foot of his bed. Both of them were still naked; he stood before her, his hands on his hips, feet spread shoulder's width apart.

"Mom and dad will be gone for at least two weeks," he began, "Possibly longer if the weather holds. That will give us plenty of time to play. You're going to have to go on the Pill," he continued. "I can probably get you an appointment with Lisa's doctor tomorrow. Once you get your first prescription filled, we can order refills from an on-line pharmacy. Until you've been taking it for about a week, I can't fuck your pussy."

He smiled at Candace's crestfallen expression.

"Oh, don't worry, little sister. Trust me, there's plenty of things we can do in the meantime. I'm going to set a few ground rules. Until mom and dad get back, you're going to sleep in my bed every night. Do you understand, little girl?"

"I understand," Candace said softly.

"Until they come home, and after that whenever the two of us are home alone, you are going to be naked, including when you're in the back yard. I may or may not decide to wear something, but you're going to be nude. Do you understand?"

Blushing, Candace replied, "I understand."

"From now on, you and I will shower together, unless its absolutely impossible. Mom and Dad never come up here in the morning unless one of us hasn't shown up for breakfast–they won't know the difference. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Tomorrow I'm going to start teaching you how to jerk me off. I'm also going to teach you how to suck cock. Starting tomorrow, you will give me either a blow job or a hand job every morning. Do you understand, little girl?"

Her eyes shining, Candace replied, "I understand, Warren."

"I'll probably think of a few more rules as we go along," Warren told his sister. "But that's enough for now. And, don't worry, little one, I'm going to bring you pleasure, too. I'm going to explore your body and learn what you like. I'm going to fuck you whenever you want. I'm going to eat you out for hours if that's what you want. I want you to share your fantasies with me–all of them–and I'll do whatever I can to make them come true. Okay, Candace?"

"OKAY!" Candace squealed, standing up from the foot of his bed and wrapping her arms around her brother's shoulders. Placing both hands on the back of his head, she brought his face down to hers and kissed him passionately.

Returning the kiss with equal passion, Warren's arms encircled his young sister's body, pulling her against him. His hands moved lightly over her back, his fingers tickling her with a gentle but insistent caress. Moving lower, he cupped the full globes of her ass in his hands. Dancing to nonexistent music, he turned Candace until he could see their reflection in the full-length mirror. His fingers moved to the cleft of his baby sister's ass, and he pulled the plump cheeks apart, gazing intently at her pink rosebud.

"Candace?" he whispered into her ear. "Did you like it tonight when I fingerfucked your asshole?"

"Ohhhhh yeeeees, Warren, I loved it," she replied.

"Really?"

"Yes, really, Warren."

"I'm so glad. Especially because since I can't fuck your pussy, I'm going to take your ass tonight."

"What!!!" Candace pulled away from her brother, surprised.

"That's right, little sister. Of course, if you don't want to, maybe you're not really ready to learn how to fuck after all."

"No, it's not that. I just didn't think... I mean, I thought that would come later."

"No, if you really want us to be lovers, if you're serious about this, then you need to give me your ass tonight. If not, then we can just forget that tonight's little session in the pool ever happened, and I won't bring it up again."

"Oh," Candace replied in a small voice. It wasn't that she didn't want her brother to take her anal cherry, but it seemed as if so much had happened already, so many things had changed in the course of less than three hours.

"What will it be, little sister? You need to make up your mind. If you have to take this long to decide, maybe we shouldn't–"

"No, no, Warren. I mean yes, what you said. Oh shit, Warren, you've got me so confused."

"Just tell me, right now, what you want to happen tonight."

She could feel the flush spreading over her body. The throbbing between her thighs, which had never really stopped, became stronger, impossible to ignore.

"Yes, Warren, I want you to take me. I mean, I want you to fuck my ass tonight. I'm not going to change my mind. I won't ever forget what happened tonight, and I don't want to forget, either."

Her brother's arms encircled her once more. "Good girl," he murmured. "Good, good girl. I know you're a little nervous about it, but I'm going to make sure that you're so turned on that you'll be begging for me to take you."

His mouth found hers again, this time the kiss was roughly passionate. He sucked her tongue hungrily as his left arm moved from her waist and caught her just under her knees. Picking her up, he walked five paces and deposited his naked sister on top of the bed they would be sharing for the next several nights.

Warren stretched out on the bed next to his sister and stroked her with the open palm of his hand. He caressed her from her shoulders to the tops of her thighs, not lingering in any one place, just keeping his hand in constant motion. Although she tried to relax, Candace found that the tender rhythmic caresses aroused her almost as much as if her brother had just concentrated on her erogenous zones.

After several long minutes, Warren moved over Candace's supine form, his knees on either side of her hips. He kissed his sister's neck, tiny sweet kisses, one overlapping the other, until his lips found the hollow of her throat. Then his mouth moved in a southerly direction, over the center of her chest and between her breasts.

Warren then captured Candace's right nipple between his lips, rolling it tenderly, flicking the hardening button with the tip of his tongue. He smiled to himself as he felt her body start to move under his. He released the right nipple and moved to pleasure the left one. It, too, puckered and tightened under his ministrations. This time, he pinched Candace's nipple lightly between his lips and pulled his face away, pulling it about an inch away from her body.

Releasing her tender flesh, he commented quietly, "What sweet titties you have, little sister. We're both going to enjoy playing with them. Candace could only manage a smile in return.

His hands massaging her tits, Warren continued his first trip down his sister's body. He kissed and nipped at her tummy, ran the tip of his tongue inside of her belly button, and kissed his way around the triangle of dark hair between her legs.

"Little sister, this is where I'm going to be putting my cock in about a week. But for now, I'm going to eat you out until my face is glazed with your honey. Grab some pillows and put them under your head so that you can watch your brother licking your cunt for the first time."

Candace's arms reached up and pulled the pillows from the head of the bed, hastily moving them under her head and shoulders. Her heart was pounding so hard that she could see the little jiggle of her breasts moving in time with the beats. She lifted her ass off the bed, offering her pussy to her brother's hungry mouth.

Warren's large, tanned hand pushed her back down on the bed. "There'll be time enough for that, little girl, he said, smiling. You just relax for now. I'll do all the work. Big brother's going to lick your cunt for you."

He moved between her thighs, his hands sliding under her ass and lifting her to his mouth. Looking into his sister's eyes, Warren paused for a long moment, his breath falling on Candace's pubic mound. His gaze then moved to her wet pussy. Pressing his mouth lightly against his little sister's plump labia, he parted his lips and placed the point of his tongue at the bottom of her slit. Drawing his tongue upward, he licked the length of her gash, tenderly pressing against the button of her clit and moving over the top of its diminutive foreskin. His lips gently closed over the nub and moved back and forth.

"Ohhhhh, Warren, that feels sooo good," Candace crooned softly. "Even better than I thought. Ohhhhh, more, please, Warren, mmmoore."

He repeated the caress, over and over again, licking his sister's cunt leisurely, each time capturing her clit and worrying it with his lips, while Candace squirmed delightedly in his hands. Lowering her ass back to the mattress, Warren pushed his sister's thighs wide open and sucked her lips and clit into his mouth, his tongue exploring, probing, tasting the honey that was flowing from her. His erect cock was trapped between his flat stomach and the mattress. He was tempted to fuck the mattress but resisted, thinking of the prize that lay ahead.

Judging from the way she was squirming, Warren estimated that Candace was getting close to another orgasm and decided to slow things down. Reluctantly taking his mouth from her pussy, Warren knelt over his sister once again, this time with one knee between her legs, rubbing against her mound.

"Kiss me, little girl," he commanded. "I want you to taste what I'm tasting."

Candace wrapped her legs around her brother's thigh, humping herself on it while their tongues danced together. She could smell her honey all over Warren's face, she could taste her juice on his tongue.

She tore her mouth from his just long enough to gasp, "Warren, play with my tits again. Pinch my nipples while I fuck your leg. Please, Warren, ohmigod, it just feels so good!"

Her brother obliged, balancing himself on his elbows while his fingers teased, pinched and tugged at Candace's nipples. His sister's hips bucked beneath him, her tummy slapping against his, her gyrating torso smacking his tumescent penis, and all the while his sister's voice was whispering in his ear, "Ohh, it feels so good. Ohh, yeahh, it feels sooo gooood. Sooo gooood. Warren, I want it. I'm ready. Ohh, it feels so good."

Warren moved his hands from Candace's tits to her shoulders, pressing her into the mattress. Lowering his body to his, he guided his rigid member between the swollen lips of his little sister's cunt. Seeing her surprised expression, he explained to her, "I'm just getting my cock ready for your bottom, little girl. I'm not going to fuck your pussy tonight. Not tonight, but soon... Now, turn over and get on your hands and knees, Candace. You know what we're going to do, don't you?"

"Yes," Candace gasped.

"Tell me, little girl. What are we going to do?"

"You're going to fuck my ass for me, aren't you? My brother's going to fuck my ass!"

"Candace, I'll ask you one last time. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, Warren, I want it. I swear. Please, Warren, slide your hard cock up my ass."

Kneeling behind his little sister, Warren reached forward and put his hand on Candace's back, just below her shoulder blades, and gently pushed her down. "Put your head down, Sis, and stick that sweet ass of yours up at me. Mmm. That's it. Spread your legs a little more. Yeah, open your knees. Oh, yeah, that's it. That's perfect."

Placing both hands on the globes of his sister's ass, he pulled them apart and studied the her tight sphincter. He stroked the puckered opening with the two middle fingers of his right hand and then, taking his hard cock, he pressed the head of his organ against her rosebud.

Candace, expecting her brother to enter her, looked at him over her shoulder.

"Warren, aren't you going to do it?" she asked.

"No. You're going to."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"What I mean, little one, is that when you're ready, I want you to back up on my cock. I want you to fuck yourself on it. Go at your own pace, I'll hold still."

Candace bowed her head again, and moved slightly backward. Her brother's cock head pressed against her a little more firmly. She backed up again. Now she could feel the beveled tip of her brother's dick pressing squarely against the center of her asshole. She wanted more, much more, but began to wonder if Warren's cock would really be able to go inside of her.

As she paused, she felt her anus relax and, much to her surprise, open. Suddenly Candace realized that the head of her brother's cock had popped inside of her. Just as suddenly, she was aware of the burning sensation created by the intimate invasion.

"Oh, Warren! It hurts! I didn't think it would hurt like this."

"Give it a moment, baby. Play with your clit, that'll help. You're doing so well, Candace. I'm so proud of you. Just stay with it. Hang in there. It'll pass. Keep playing with your clit."

Candace took several deep breaths as she waited for her muscles to relax. As Warren promised, the pain subsided, but the unfamiliar burning sensation lingered. Candace backed up again.

"Good girl! It's not as bad now, is it? Baby, I wish you could see what I'm seeing. I'm watching my cock disappear in your sweet ass. Can you take some more?"

Obediently, Candace moved toward her brother again, continuing to impale herself on his hard cock. The burning lessened, and she was beginning to savor the feeling of being opened and filled.

"This is starting to feel nice, Warren," she murmured as she rocked back and forth on her knees and one hand (the other still playing with her clit). "I definitely like it better than just using a dildo."

"You're going to have to explain where you got a dildo later, little girl. But for now, why don't you take some more of my cock?"

"Mmmm," was Candace's only response as she complied with her brother's suggestion.

"Well, sis, you've got about half of your brother's cock in your ass. You feel so good, little girl. Your ass is so tight–it was just made for fucking."

"I want more of it, Warren. I want to take it all," Candace said as she continued to back up on her brother's manhood. She found herself starting to relax a bit more, which made it easier for Warren's shaft to slide further into her back passage.

"Yeah, that's it baby. You want some more of this cock? C'mon. You can have all you want, whenever you want. It's all yours, Candace."

Pressing her thumb against her clit, Candace started to frig her pussy with her fingers. She was able to feel her brother's cock in her ass as she masturbated, and a shiver ran down her back.

Warren watched the resulting jiggle of her ass. Damn–this was getting to be too much. He could feel his balls, heavy with jism, tightening. The urge to bottom out in his sister's ass was almost overwhelming... His hands tightened their grip on her hips.

"Candace, it's time. You've met me half way. Are you ready for your brother to fuck you up the ass?"

"Oh yeah. Do it, Warren. Do it now. Fuck my ass! Don't stop until you cum inside of me!!"

Warren plunged the rest of the way into his sister's ass. He held himself inside of her for a long moment, feeling her muscles contract around his hard cock. Slowly, he withdrew until only the head was still buried in Candace's ass, and plunged forward again, his balls slapping the girl's clit. They soon found their rhythm, brother moving forward as his sister thrust backward, the two of them groaning in unison.

It didn't take long. Candace, sensitive from her first orgasm in the swimming pool, had been on the edge for what seemed like forever. Now that her brother's cock was all the way inside of her ass, his thrusts were even stimulating her G-spot. Even though it was empty, her pussy began to convulse in wavelike contractions. She started to shake.

It hadn't been easy for Warren, but he had managed to hold off while his little sister worked herself halfway up the length of his cock. The image of their coupling was burned into his brain. The sensation of Candace's back passage gripping him, his balls slapping her pussy, his sister's cries as they fucked mindlessly, and now the shaking of their first shared orgasm, combined and pushed him over the edge. He became aware of the familiar, delicious rush as his cream moved up the length of his dick.

"Candace, I'm going to cum, I'm going to, oh fuck sis, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your ass... " the words trailed off as Warren slammed into his sister two, three, four times as his hard cock spent inside of his little sister's no-longer-virgin passage.

Candace's body was moved forward a few inches with each of her brother's final thrusts. She felt the now familiar sensations as she started to cum with her brother's cock buried inside of her. The strength and speed of her orgasmic contractions increased, her clit was on fire, her body shuddered and she uttered a long, low moan. No words, no names, just a continuous "uuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh," until she ran out of breath and collapsed on her brother's bed.

Like his younger sister, Warren fell forward on the bed, halfway on the mattress, halfway on Candace. His cock, no longer stiffly erect, was still firm enough to remain embedded in his sister's upturned bottom. He started to withdraw, only to hear Candace's quiet protest, "No, leave it there a little longer. I like knowing that we're connected."

Fighting his overwhelming urge to sleep, he whispered into her ear, "You should let me take it out. I have a feeling you're going to be tender in the morning."

"I'll worry about that later," Candace murmured. She reached up and pulled one of pillows under her head, cuddling it in her arms like a teddy bear. The sleep that had been so elusive now settled over her, impossible to resist. She was dimly aware of Warren moving behind her, shifting on the bed, his right arm under her, hand cupping her right breast, his left arm draped over her torso, hand covering her wet vulva. Warren felt his cock, considerably softer now, slip out of his baby sister's ass.

12