Family Ties Ch. 03

Story Info
My first bdsm party.
5k words
4.46
111k
28

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

This story has taken on its own life and even I don't know where it's going next. Comments, suggestions on the direction you'd like this story to take, and as always votes gratefully accepted.

Dom Woolf

*

Seating in the back seat of my family's S.U.V. heading for my first bdsm party, I was once again struck by how much my life had changed in the last week. I had come home from college for the summer to discover my family's biggest secret. My father was a Dominate bondage master and my mother and sister were submissive slaves to him and now to me.

Yep! That's the part that is blowing my mind; my Mother and my Sister are my sexual and daily slaves. By that I mean that not only do I get to have sex with them, but also they serve me on every level as submissive's. If I want for anything they do their best to see that I get it, food, cleaning, laundry, a massage, whatever I want they provide. It seems like the perfect deal right?

There is a down side or maybe I should say a responsibility side. It's my task to make sure they aren't hurt in any dangerous manner by what we do. I am responsible if they are exposed and thereby lose jobs or attract attention by the police. I am in charge and so must make sure that they stay healthy and aren't exposed to s.t.d.'s or a.i.d.'s, etc. Hey, I am just learning this Dom stuff and haven't quite figured it all out yet.

That brings me back to the car ride. We are going to my first bdsm party, which according to my Dad is a group of like minded kinky (His word not mine) people that meet to do and discuss and practice sort of semi-public bondage and discipline on and to each other. My father is escorting my Mother as his submissive and I am taking my sister (though I have been told that for today she is just to be referred to as my slave L. I guess even to kinky people incest is still a bit taboo.

Hell until a week ago making it with my mother and sister would have set off all my social conditioning alarms. How it came about is a whole nother story. Suffice it to say I got into it by a weird set of circumstances, but now I am loving every moment of it.

The party was being given by people my Father knew (don't ask me how I don't know and am not sure I want to), they don't know my mom or me and sis, so however we are introduced should be accepted. Dad intends to introduce me as a family friend and his slave, that way if the opportunity comes along for me to play with my mother it won't look too hinky.

I hope it does, so far the play we have managed has been elementary school level by my Fathers standards; but I am learning. I have spent more time on the internet and surfing bondage web sites than I probably spent last semester at college doing school work. The things I am learning that people do to one another has been an education all on its own. Did you know that there are women (and men I suppose) that enjoy such high levels of pain that they allow their Masters to nail parts of them (tits and pussy lips and hands) to boards while they are beat with sticks (called canes or crops) or whips (too many different kinds to even count) and they both (Master and slave) get off on it.

Ok, One, I am not into causing that much pain to anyone. Two, my mom has already said she isn't into that kind of heavy pain play. And three, I'm not sure what my sister is into as I haven't gotten the nerve so far to ask her.

That reminds me, did you know this whole bdsm thing has rules? The first and foremost according to what I have read and my father is S.S.C. (safe sane and consensual. In other words whatever play you get into has to be safe for the slave to experience should not have people questioning you or your slave's sanity and must be agreed upon before hand between all parties.

This one rule covers a lot of ground when you stop and think about it. If you don't know the toy your about to use on somebody and haven't experienced it yourself on your own body then it's not safe or sane to use on somebody else. Consensual is sort of self explanatory, nobody can buy or sell people (at least in this country) so a slave is a slave by their own consent and wishes. Going beyond what they agree to is both rape and assault, neither of which the police find funny.

For the most part I expect to do a lot of observation at this party and very little playing. I know how very little I understand about domination and submission and bondage in general so I will observe and learn.

Dad surprised me this afternoon when he invited me into his room and showed me the outfits he had picked out for our slaves to wear. Corsets, big surprise dad has a fetish for women in corsets. Garter belts and stockings, high heeled spiked shoes; just looking at them hurt my feet. Low cut matching tops, thin white with puffy sleeves and no shoulders and finally, black leather short skirts slit up the sides. (Sitting next to sis the slit was open high enough I knew she wasn't wearing panties.)

He then showed me what we would be wearing. White French looking long sleeve shirts, open deep on the chest and black leather pants with some kind of tied flap in front. Topped off with big knee high black boots.

I thought we looked like pirates and was wondering if this was a costume party, but I figured I didn't know enough yet to question. Once we arrived and were ushered in I was glad I hadn't asked. If anything we were underdressed.

While I was being introduced to our host and hostess (him in black leather with silver rings from head helmet to boots and her in a harem outfit or at least the skirt was, the top was pulled down exposing her small tits and silver rings) I saw many outfits weirder than ours. Everything from full leather to some kind of wrap around diaper, pony harnesses complete with tail to total nudes up to and including one girl without a hair on her body. I later realized there were plenty of people in just plain jeans, dresses and such, but with the fantasy outfits drawing the eye they kinda get overlooked.

Dad or I should say Master Richard, as he is known here, led us through the house past a dining room with a table piled with munchies in a buffet style and out to the homes three car garage. The space had been converted to a playroom. Soft carpet, hard wood walls, and a plethora of bondage equipment. There was a Saint Andrews cross, which is basically a big X, a medical exam table with stirrups, a padded table with all sorts of tie down points and a big wheel mounted to the far wall. At least I thought it was mounted, as a girl was tied spread eagle to it, however I saw another young woman begin to spin it and watched as the girl was rotated upside down.

I have to admit I was doing the wide eyed kid in a candy store routine. I mean lets face it except for porno videos and one naked pool party at college (doesn't count by that time everyone had stripped off, I was too wasted to appreciate the view much less have a clear memory the next morning) I had never seen so many naked or semi naked bodies. Ages varied from young (late teens to early twenties types) to mature (my parents age) to old. One grandpa with a grey beard and white hair, who by the way, was with the youngest looking girl at the party.

Along one wall were toy bags belonging to the guests, while above fastened to or hanging from the wall were whips, floggers crops, cuffs and a variety of toys (I don't know what the heck they were or were for). Dad dropped his toy bag in an open space and turned to my mother. He unzipped the front and rear zippers on her skirt turning it into four panels held on at the waist. I saw him clip her wrist cuffs together behind her back before slowly pulling her top even farther down until it just barely covered her nipples. He locked a leash on her collar, winked at me, and led her off to a group standing around talking.

(Ok, Oh domly one, Your at a bdsm party with a young and willing slave, so what now?) I hate it when my mind whispers sarcastic things to me trying to goad me into action. I mean, I'd get there by my self; I didn't need to be prodded.

I bent down and started looking through the toy bag. Ahh another leash. I clipped it to Laurens collar. There was also a light suede flogger. I got that out and a couple of short pieces of rope. I had an idea, whither or not I could carry it out was another thing.

Leading Lauren to the big cross I was almost ready to tie her on when I remembered my first newbie Dom mistake. You remove the clothes before tying up the slave, dummy.

I reached over and lifted Laurens top up and over her head in one smooth movement. She started to cover her tits with her hands, but stopped and put her arms back down. (Later I found out this was her first party also and she had never been nude in front of strangers before.) I undid the buttons on the side of her skirt and watched it fall to the floor, then unfastened the corset leaving Lauren delightfully naked.

I took her wrist and tied the cuff to one of the rings of the cross, I did the same to her other wrist, then spread her legs and fastened the rope around her ankle and snugged up against the cross.

Stepping back I took a moment to admire my work. A beautiful young woman spread out in an x, tied at wrist and ankle, her hair falling down her naked back. High heels and stockings and a garter belt showcasing her bare and rounded behind. It needed something... I remembered and ran back to the toy bag.

I pulled Laurens head back by her hair and as her mouth opened I inserted the small cock shaped gag between her lips. I pulled it tight and fastened it behind her head. I remembered to check and make sure it wasn't too tight.

(Very nice, oh domly one, but now what?) Watch and see oh sarcastic twit. I reached between my sisters spread legs and began to rub her clit. She began to squirm most delightfully. I could feel her getting wet and transferred some of that moisture to her tiny brown ring, she clenched her ass muscles, and I spanked her butt. That got such a nice reaction that I continued to spank her.

I used one hand to rub her clit and the other to alternate swatting her ass cheeks until they were glowing a nice rosy red. I was hearing nice muffled gasps and groans from my sister and maybe a bit of pleading but it was hard to say. I remembered (ok a little late) and went and got a small ball for her to hold. The ball is so she can drop it if things got to be too much for her as safe wording with a gag just doesn't work too well.

I was really getting into this. Something about her helplessness, hanging off the cross and being wide open and spread, unable to resist the spankings and the fingers invading her intimate areas had me harder than I have ever been. I had seen a few other couples fucking, some bound, some not and what's the use of a bound and naked female, if you aren't going to fuck her; I ask you? I undid the flap (ok sometimes I'm dense. Of course that's what the flap was for) on the fancy pants dad had supplied and freed the steel bar that used to be a soft part of me. I stepped in close and shoved that rod right up her waiting and wet pussy. I used her big tits to hold onto her and fucked my sister for all I was worth. I could feel her respond, pressing back and down to meet my thrusts. Anticipation is a bitch; I came deep in her womb in seconds. I admit I hung there for at least a minute, squeezing and pulling on her breasts, but Man when you come that hard it takes a few to recover. I stepped back to find both my Father and my down on her knees mother watching, as well as several other people. My father snapped his fingers and my mother crawled over and cleaned my cum soaked and pussy moistened cock with her lips, then dried it with her hair. Ok that got me hard and embarrassed. I tucked myself away as she crawled back to my Fathers side.

Dad picked up the flogger I had set down (and forgotten frankly) and asked if I minded, pointing it towards Laurens bound form. I waved him towards her, he handed me my mothers leash and took up a position behind my sister.

He started with a twirling motion and slowly moved closer until the blur of the spinning flogger straps were making contact with Laurens pert little ass. He would slowly move the flogger from side to side covering her entire butt cheeks. The red glow began to take on a deeper hue and Laurens was wiggling and thrusting forwards to no avail as the flogger followed her every twitch.

Dad snapped the ends up and around his head and across her back flipping sis's hair up and away from her now exposed back. He began a figure eight motion, decorating her naked backside with a cross of it's own from the raised and whipped skin.

Laurens groans were louder now and timed to each strike of the flogger, but she had not dropped the ball so the session continued. Dad now alternated his strokes, stepping into her position and letting the ends of the straps wrap around her body and across her tits and nipples. Laurens moans took on a new tone and she seemed to be fighting the ropes holding her wrists.

Every few minutes, Dad would stop; run his hands over her entire body, checking for any strike that may have caused damage. He would use this time to reach around and pull her nipples or squeeze her boobs. He also reached between her legs and finger fucked her pussy, rubbing her clit and asshole with her own juices. I could tell from the way her hips and ass were moving, almost as if she was humping the air, that she was really close to cumming.

That's when Dad started whipping the flogger between her spread legs. Each time the leather struck the tender flesh of sis's pussy she screamed into the cock gag in her mouth. It's weird but the muffled effect of her screaming through the gag was more of a turn on then if she had been screaming out load. It was as if the gag by controlling her screams added to her helplessness in my mind.

My little snake head was fully aroused once again and painfully pushing at the flap of these leather pants. (Hey dummy! There is a hot and waiting mouth doing nothing at the moment just inches away, use it.) Mom. I had been so totally absorbed in watching Dad flog my sister I had forgotten I had mom's leash in my hand. I pulled on her leash and pointed to the bulge tenting my trousers. Mom crawled over and undid the flap with her teeth, that in it self was a relief. Her hot and wet mouth closing around my way too engorged cock was ecstasy itself.

I just had to do it. I know she said she was not into pain all that much but I just couldn't help myself. I reached down and freed my mother's right tit from the corset and twisted her nipple as she continued to suck my shaft. I heard her give a little yelp that was muffled by my cock in her mouth.

Looking up, I saw my father had dropped the flogger and undone his flap. Damn Dad's cock was a thick hard shaft bigger than mine was and he pointed it at the rosy rear entrance of my sister butt. I had sorta figured he might after watching him lube it with my sister's own cunt juices as he played with and flogged her. What I couldn't have imagined was what the sight of my Fathers thick cock pressing inch by inch, deep in my sister's ass, her body squirming and trying to escape the painful intruder, would do to me.

I had buried my hands in my mother hair and was face fucking her like a street whore. Her right breast hanging from her top, bouncing at each thrust. Her hair entwined and being painfully used to force her down on the cock of her son. The drool and saliva escaping her lips and running down her chin forming clear white chains that pooled on her breasts. Too much. I came deep into her throat, holding her face smashed against my groin. And came and came. When I finally released her, she fell back onto the floor, coughing cum and spit while trying to draw in huge lungs full of air. Her face smeared with fluids and her tit dangling in mid air dripping liquid from the nipple.

As her son, I was both concerned about her being ok and slightly horrified at the idea that I had just faced fucked my mother in front of a room full of people while watching my dad ass fuck my sister.

As a guy, the sight of this beautiful woman who had just been fucked, lying on the carpet, collared, half exposed and covered in cum and other fluids was probably the single most erotic image I had ever seen. God I wished I had a camera.

I bent down next to her and whispered. "Mom are you going to be alright?"

She coughed a few more times before turning her cum coved face towards me and smiled. "That was a little more intense than I expected. I will be fine Master. May I get cleaned up now?

I helped her to her feet, uncuffed her wrists, and led her over to the toy bag where dad kept moist towelettes and a couple of small towels. While helping her clean off the remains of my deeds and cleaning myself up, I suddenly remembered what started this. I turned towards My Father and my sister's fuck and flog fest just in time to see dad tell her to cum as he shoved into her ass so hard he literally picked her off her feet with his cock. They both came hard. Dad's arms wrapped around her body, holding himself up by putting his weight on her. Lauren was slumped against the cross, as limp as I have ever seen a human body.

Mom tapped my foot; I looked down and saw she had a set of towels and the first aid kit out of the bag. I nodded picked up the kit and led her crawling at the end of her leash over to her master and my slave sister.

Dad had regained his feet by then and we both worked at untying my sister's body from the cross and laying her down on the floor. Dad ordered mom to fetch water and chocolate from the buffet. Water I understood, later I was to find that the chocolate helps the body regain its energy levels. We examined Laurens body, bruising and red marks, a few small tears from the tips of the flogger and her wrists and ankles were rubbed raw.

Dad treated and wrapped her wrists and ankles and told me in a quiet voice that he would show me how to tie her so that didn't happen again.

"She's fine but she's toast. She's way into subspace and when she comes out of it she's going to be exhausted." I nodded like I had a clue what he meant.

"I guess we will just be observers the rest of the night."

My Father gave me one of those looks and again went quiet. "I had thought that was what you were going to do to begin with."

Opps that had been the plan. Somehow I had just gotten caught up in the whole thing.

Dad offered to clean up the equipment, something one is always supposed to do so the next people using it get clean and sanitary use of the toys as well. He suggested (ordered) that I might want to take my slave to one of the couches and keep her warm and get her rehydrated and feed. I took his (suggestion) and the water bottles mom brought as well as the plates of fruits and chocolate over to a couch and wrapped Lauren in a light blanket while feeding her bites and sips.

While doing the aftercare, I was able to sit and watch as a slightly overweight middle aged blond was stripped and cuffed to the med exam table. She was partially surrounded by her Dom and another couple who proceeded to play with her body as they poured a warm bottle of oil over her from neck to pussy. The bottle came out of an oversized pot of water steam still rising from top. I wondered why they needed such a large pot for a relatively small bottle of extra virgin olive oil. I got distracted by the sight of the standing women's hand, coated in oil being pressed into the bound woman's gaping pussy. The Dom and his friend were busy playing with and oiling her tits and upper body, with occasional slaps to her ass and teats.

The woman was really grinding her small hand into the wide open and now oil dripping cunt and getting the most sensual moans from the bound submissive when I saw the Dom reach into the pot and pull out a jar of melted red wax. He touched it with his finger and then poured a few drops on the back of his hand from varying heights. Seemingly satisfied He held the jar over the med table and began to drip hot wax on the bound woman's body.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12