Family Ties: Peaches 'n Crème

Story Info
Brother learns just how sweet sis really is.
5.7k words
4.57
117.1k
26
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

My kid sister Katie has always been a rebel. The youngest of three children, Katie has always had a strong will and usually does what she pleases, much to the displeasure of Mom and Dad, who always wished she had been like my older sister Miranda.

Compared to Katie, Miranda was the "paragon of virtue." Approximately 5 years older than me and eleven years older than Katie, Miranda was "the dream daughter" any parent could wish for. She was a top honors student, and always did what mommy and daddy expected from her.

In college, Miranda majored in Library Science and earned her Masters. She then married a rich up and coming Lawyer for a fortune 500 company and the moved to the suburbs and established a "Storybook" family and had a daughter and son and needless to say is doing well and has her own life.

Katie on the other hand was not one to study, she just preferred to get by, yet she was what you would call "street smart" and knew how to use her one advantage over Miranda, to her advantage, her stunning looks and killer 5'7" 34C-22-34 well curved and well developed body

With sandy brownish-blond hair, emerald green eyes and a body that most models would sell their soul to have, Katie knew how to get what she wanted with boys and she did. By age 16 she had lost her virginity and had developed a rep as and earned the dubious nick name "Peach Treat"

In order to keep mom and dad from getting to wise to her real nature she had her friends call her Peaches, a nick name she picked up as a kid because she always loved peaches and peach ice cream. However, as much as she tried mom eventually caught on but never told dad. Mom secretly put her on the pill.

As for me, I was some where in the middle. I knew how to do what mom and dad wanted but still managed to have my fun, but never got caught. I also was never one to judge Katie but loved her, respected her and became her "Father confessor" so to speak

Katie would tell me things she would never tell any one else especially mom and dad and I was the one who ending up "having the talk" with her because mom and dad were either too busy or too embarrassed to do it. As a result, our relationship became deep and unknown to me, Katie had developed a crush on me at age 16 but never acted on it.

By this time I was 21 and in my senior year in college. I knew something was up by the way she acted but she was good at hiding it until one evening she let it slip. Her best friend Amber, a cute 5'7" brunette measuring almost the same as her(34B-22-32) was over at our house spending the night. Here is how that unfolds

They were in Katie's room in their long night gowns and I walked in to ask Katie something. As I started to walk in I had heard them giggling like a couple of silly school girls(which they were). As I walked in they stopped but I could tell Amber was giving me they eye like she was checking me out.

I just grinned to myself and went on even though I was more into college women and not young high school girls, yet it still was an ego booster to know your were a "Hottie" as they say. As I closed the door, it didn't quite catch and I heard them giggle again and as I stopped out of their sight, I eavesdropped on their conversation and heard Amber say "You're right Katie, he is a dreamboat. Too bad he's your brother," and with that they giggled even more.

Well I graduated college the following year and went to work as a system's programmer and over the next five years I worked my way up to assistant network administrator for a large Telecommunications company and was making quite a career for myself, pulling back a nice salary of almost 95K per year.

I had a nice modest condo for myself and an okay vehicle. I had saved most of my money because I lived at home my first year at work and had saved enough from co-op- jobs at college and the first year of my regular job to pay cash for my car and my grandmother had left me quite a sum when I was younger($30,000) and that had grown to almost 40,000 so I purchased almost two thirds of my condo with cash so my payments were quite small as to give me plenty of spending money.

By this time, mom and dad sold their house and moved closer to mom's remaining family Also, Katie had just finished her 27 month degree as an "Executive Administrative Assistant" and she moved in with me and helped pay bills. She was making an okay salary but she always wanted more so she got a night job on the weekends as a cocktail waitress at the new club "The Oasis" near the county line.

During the first three months of us living together we didn't see too much of each other because of the fact I was on the road a lot setting up a new computer system for a new branch office and training their staff. Needless to say, I was not aware of just what kind a club "The Oasis" was and what Katie had started doing there

It would turn out that The Oasis was a "discrete" gentleman's club that "catered to the needs of the gentleman with discriminating taste", and Katie was now working as a "Customer Care Assistant." In other words the place was a strip joint where nothing was taboo and my kid sister was a stripper, but I would not find that out until when I would make my visit the Friday evening I got home.

It had been a long flight home and I was tired. I had grabbed a quite bite when I got into town and at first decided to go home to try to relax, but I knew I was too wound up and needed to "park my brain in neutral" and just do something off the wall.

I thought for a while for something to do and then I saw a note on the fridge that read "Sweetie, cum join me at the club Oasis tonight. I promise it will be fun and you won't be disappointed. Hugs and kisses, your sweet sis, Katie" and underneath the signature written in red lip stick was "xxx ooo, Peaches n Crème "

I figured "What the hell," and decided I would hang out with Katie. It sounded like it could be some fun and possibly we could catch up on old times and maybe we would then go home together. We would end up doing that, just not in the fashion I would had ever imagined.

As I walked in to the club I knew it wasn't your run of the mill night club. It was clear that it was a strip club. I didn't see Katie but I figured she was serving somewhere so I asked Rachel the red haired vixen to give me a beer and I took a table close to the stage and figured if this kind of environment made Katie happy, so be it.

The main stage was empty but music was playing and I had been to enough strip clubs to figure they were somewhere between sets. Just then, the music stopped and the DJ said "Welcome gentlemen to The Oasis. Let us bring our next performer out for the night. She is a little new to this so lets make her feel comfortable. Making her debut last weekend and now becoming a part of the regulars, welcome to the stage Peaches n' Crème."

I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard the name but I figured certainly not, but as I saw the sumptuous blonde beauty walk out on stage in a white open see through cotton mesh robe, white lingerie with matching garter and thigh high stockings and white shoes, I knew it was her.

I sat there shocked at first watching her trying to take it in and make myself accept it was for real. There was my kid sister stripping for strange guys and doing things with them that I would have never imagined. I don't know what it was that possessed me to do it but I found myself pulling out money and making my way over to the stage.

At first I tried to convince myself that I was "just trying to help her out and show some support" but deep inside I knew I was not seeing Katie as my kid sister but a 22 year old vixen who I would give any thing to bang.

As I stood at the end of the stage, I was silent and just held the one dollar bill in my hand. She was now topless but still had the robe on.

"Hey sweetie," she said with a smile and with that she knelt down in front put the dollar bill in my mouth put her sumptuous soft 34 inch breasts up against my face and with them squeezed, motioned for me to put the dollar there.

I placed the dollar between her breasts and she took it and then before I could turn and walk back to my seat, she gave me a warm wet kiss on the lips. "Stay here and watch the show," Katie said with a soft sultry voice and then with a sultry tone she added "I promise you won't be disappointed."

She then told me real reason she wanted me to say when she added "After all, its good to have a friendly face in the crowd and believe it or not I've missed ya so what's ya say, do your kid sister a big favor and who knows we both may enjoy it."

It didn't take me long to get in to it but I must confess I wasn't thinking of Katie as my kid sister. I was thinking of her as a hot 22 year old blonde vixen who I definitely wanted to see more of, and more of her I would see and soon

After giving a few ones, I began to break out the fives then tens and finally later the twenties. After the first five, she dropped her mesh robe and came up to where I was standing. I was at eyelevel to her crotch and Katie had pulled her cotton panties to the side and I could see her nice smooth perfectly pink shaved pussy.

Katie would then put her right leg over my shoulder so that her foot was on my shoulder blade. Then taking my head with her left hand, she pulled it to her crotch and grinded her pussy up against my face.

Call it basal primal male instinct but I found myself putting my tongue to her pussy. At first I was trembling with fear inside thinking for certain that I had "crossed the line" but much to my surprise and delight, Katie just smiled and held my head there and rubbed it against her pussy, inviting me to savor her nectar.

"Sit down sweetie," she said after she pulled my head away from her pussy "The fun has only begun" Taking her advice, I had a seat back in my chair and anxiously awaited what was cumming next.

It wouldn't take long for me to find out because by the time I had broken out another ten dollar bill, Katie was heading back to my direction after collecting several fives and tens from some guys who wanted to see more.

Coming over to where I was she had a seat on the edge of the stage where I was sitting and motioned for me to come closer. "Follow my lead sweetie, I have a sweet treat for you" and with that she draped her legs over my shoulder.

Using her index finger to gesture "come her," she beckoned me to come closer to her so that now my head was between her thighs. Taking my head with her hand she pulled my head down between her legs and bucked her hips up so that now she was fucking my face.

I wasted no time in going down on Katie and burying my head in her snatch and feverishly eating her out as she laid back enjoying every moment of it and as the crowd cheered me on chanting "go, go, go" over and over

Granted, my secret fantasy of making it with my sister was coming true but never in a million years would I have ever thought about acting on it. It seemed like I was outside my body watching a total stranger who looked like me munching on my sister's muff, but it wasn't, it was me

I maybe came up for air once in the two minutes I continued to muff dive on Katie and I knew she had cum because I could taste her sweet crème as it flooded my lips. After I made her cum, she would return the favor to me but in a different way than expected.

I sat back as she sat up and kissed me and I then took out a twenty dollar bill and laid it on the stage Taking the twenty dollar bill, Katie got on her hands and knees facing me she put it in the zipper my pants as she unzipped them partially and spread my legs. Katie then leaned over and took the bill and then went down on my crotch and simulated sucking me off although she was breathing heavily on my cock.

However that would not be as hot as what she would do during the final part of the set just before the last song ended. I had now pulled out two 20 dollar bills and was holding them up. Katie then came over and with one swift move was now sitting in my lap facing me and was now totally naked except for the stockings and garter.

"Where do you wanna put them sweetie," she said with a sultry voice. I told her it was up to her so she grinned devilishly and unzipped my pants pulled my fly apart and stuck the bills inside my underwear. Katie would then give me the best five minute ride of my life.

Putting her arms around me, she French kissed me and began to grind her pussy against my crotch as she simulated fucking me This lasted for about five minutes as the crowd jeered and guys streamed to the stage throwing money down to see more. However, I was paying them no mind. I was so horny, I couldn't hear a thing but what seemed to be the faint voices of people yelling in the far distance.

It sounded like the way something does when you are talking to someone on the phone and they sound like they are way down in a hole. All I knew was that I was one horny mother fucker and it wouldn't be long until I spewed my load in my pants.

When I couldn't fight the feeling anymore, I let go of my load and spewed my cum inside my briefs. Katie felt it and just smiled and then whispered in my ear " Looks like some one made a mess in his pants. Join me after my set for a command performance and we can clean this one up and maybe deposit another load in the proper place."

Was I dreaming or did my sister just proposition me for sex. I wasn't dreaming and after the set Katie told me that for $200.00 she could treat me to a private "Command performance" lasting an hour in a VIP room, for $350.00 we could have two hours or for $500.00 she could be mine for the rest of the night with what was called the "Executive Sweets Pass".

I told her I definitely preferred the all night option and she said "I was hoping you would go for that one."

Time to break out the trusty ole Platinum card," I thought to myself. "It's a damned good thing I paid that sucker off last month.

I would help Katie off the stage and she would lead me toward the back of the club and up some wooden stairs to where the VIP rooms were. Wearing nothing but her robe which was now open and carrying her shoes, bra and panties in her other hand.

"Is the Platinum Suite available Brandi," Katie asked the charming blonde beauty.

"Sure is doll," Brandi replied smiling. "You're in luck Hey by the way, I liked your show. It was so fucking hot. I take it this is the lucky fellow."

"Sure is," Katie replied "and he's about to get even luckier."

So what will it be honey, Brandi asked me and I told her I wanted the "Executive Sweets Pass."

"That'll be 500 dollars baby," Brandi said and with that she ran my card and then led us to our room.

The Platinum Suite was nice 12x16 room with pale lavender walls, a large black leather overstuffed 3 seater couch in which the back of the couch reclined back slightly in a twenty degree angle and what looked like to be a double bed with a plum colored satin comforter and matching satin sheets along the other wall. There was also a small mini bar and a TV/VCR/Stereo.

Finally, to make the room even that much better, there was a small area with a glassed in stand up shower big enough for 2 people. This was there for when a guy or sometimes even a lady would want to take two women up for a exhibition as the two girls got it on in the shower while the patron watched To make the room perfect, it had been soundproofed so that no one could hear us.

Locking the door and turning on the stereo, Katie put in a special CD to help "set the mood" Turning up the speakers so the music could be heard, Katie would give me the best private showing I had ever seen or experienced in my days at a strip club.

"Before we get started hun, there is a situation we need to rectify," Katie said with a sly grin. "Someone here has on entirely too many clothes," she added as she slipped out of her robe so that she was now totally naked again except for her thigh highs and garter.

Taking the hint, I removed my t-shirt and pulled off my pants and underwear and removed my shoes and socks so that I was now totally naked and the only thing I had on was a smile and a pulsating raging hard-on.

"That's better sweetie, Katie said with a smile, sitting me down on the couch as she began dancing around to the music.

Katie strutted her stuff around the couch wiggling her tight little curvaceous ass and stood in front of me as she massaged her body with her hands and leaned her head down as she raised a nipple to her mouth and seductively sucked her nipple. Once she was finished with the tease, she would do nothing but please.

Spreading my legs so they were shoulder length apart, she sat in my lap facing away from me and leaned her hot little naked body into mine as she laid back in my arms. I put my arms around her and she leaned her head back turned it so that our lips could me and we slowly and passionately kissed as our tongues probed each other's mouths.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Katie wanted and I put my hands on her body and began running them all over, concentrating on her supple breasts and nicely smooth shaven pussy.

"Oh yes Dave honey," Katie crooned "You've got the hang of it.

As I continued to caress her body, Katie would begin to wriggle her butt against my cock until it was nice and rigid. Standing up slightly she took my cock in her hand and then sat back in my lap guiding my hard tool into her pussy from behind

Katie wasted no time in beginning to ride me and fucked me with long intense fucking motions that started slow and gradually built up speed. I just laid back and put my hands on her hips as she feverishly rode my cock.

It wouldn't be long until Katie would cum flooding my cock with her sweet creamy nectar. As she was on the verge of cumming her breaths were short and labored and she tried to fight the urge to cum but the feeling was too intense. Finally she climaxed as she gasped for air and I felt her pussy quiver and her hot sticky cum cover my tool.

However, that would not be the last Katie would do. On the contrary, she had just gotten heated up and I before the night was over, I would find out just how much of an insatiable little slut she really was.

The next thing Katie would do would be to turn around so that she was facing me and sit on my lap. As she did, she swallowed my monster throbbing tool with her pussy and she put her arms around me and gave me a long wet deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing French Kiss.

As we kissed, Katie began to fuck me again, slowly at first but built up speed. She also pressed her hot little naked boy into mine so that her supple breasts were pressed into my bare chest

Soon Katie would be riding me fast and furiously like she was a wild woman but I didn't care. In fact, seeing her get all excited and hot turned me on as well. As she continued to fuck me she pulled my head to her chest and whispered in a breathy panting voice "Suck me baby," and I would spend the next five to ten minutes nursing her like an infant.

I knew it wasn't going to be long until I would blow my load and I let Katie know.

"Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s, Dave honey," she crooned. "Fill me with your hot manhood."

I could also tell Katie was on the verge of cumming because I felt her pussy quiver and then quake and contract. It wasn't long until I felt her sweet juices trickle over my cock again and that sent a signal to my brain to tell my cock to swell with cum and fire its load.

Just then I spunked my load deep into my very own sister's waiting pussy and that made her hotter.

Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s," Katie swooned with delight. "You don't know how long I have been waiting to feel your hot manhood deep inside me."

Katie continued to ride me milking every bit of cum from my cock and once she had finished fucking me, she dismounted me, got down on her knees and began giving me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers
12