Family Ties: Rekindled Passions

Story Info
Brother and Sister rekindle passion after decades.
3.5k words
4.42
35.8k
15
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers

"Oh yes Phillip," Stella moaned in passion. "Make me cum baby as you have done so many countless times before."

Stella's soft sweet 43 year old 5'11" 140 pound well toned olive skinned 36DD-26-35 body writhed in pleasure under my 6'4" 235 pound muscular body as I thrusted my pulsating 8 inch cock deep into her silky smooth and oh so wet newly shaven pussy.

Stella's long slender well developed dancer's legs wrapped around my body and pulled me in as she moved her body to match my intense fucking motions. Stella's back arched as the next wave of pleasure hit her and I knew it wasn't going to be long until she would explode.

At the same time. I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it wasn't long until I would spunk my load deep into my sister's eagerly awaiting pussy.

"Oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s!!!!" Stella moaned as she dug her fingernails into my the top of my back.

Just then, I felt her pussy quiver and her sweet creamy nectar flooded my cock. My cock twitched and I sent my hot manhood spewing forth deep inside of her.

"Oh yes Phillip," Stella crooned. "That feels so heavenly. I want you to let me ride you long slow and intensely until you make me cum again and you fill me with your hot manhood."

With that. I turned over on my back and allowed Stella to work her magic on me as she had done so many countless times before in the last 25 months. However instead of mounting and riding me right away, she took her time licking the mixture of our juices from my cock and proceeded to "tongue bathe the Willie Wonka" and give me one of the best blowjobs she had in a long time.

Stella licked around the head of my cock and up and down my shaft until I was good and hard. Once I had a good boner going, she mounted my cock and began to ride me with long intense fucking motions.

Stella's naked body felt warm as she rode me long and slow. She pulled me up to her so that now our bodies were pressed together.

"Suck me Phillip," she softly moaned. "Let mommy nurse you."

I sucked on Stella's sumptuous supple breasts as she held my head there. All this time, our bodies were rocking back and forth as we fucked.

Just then, her pussy quivered and Stella gasped for breath. I could feel her juices begin to trickle over my cock and I felt her flood my cock with her sweet sticky cream.

Stella laid me back down on the bed and rode me long and slow as she had now turned herself so that she was facing away from me. I put my hands on her hips and guided her thrusting motions as she rode me intensely.

Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise and was milking it for all it was worth. I could feel her sugar walls caress the sides of my cock like 1000's of tiny velvety little fingers. It was all I could do to keep from cumming but I managed.

Stella then laid her limber body back against mine as she continued to ride me. I massaged her breast as I continued to fuck her. This got her even hotter and I felt her pussy quiver again and within seconds she sent her hot sticky sweet cream flooding over my pulsating cock.

In response to this, a signal in my brain instructed my cock to fill with cum. I knew I was on the verge of cumming and could hold back no longer. I let Stella know and she just moaned breathlessly saying "Gimme all of you baby."

I shot my hot manhood deep inside my sister's hungry pussy and she just purred with delight like a contented kitten.

Stella and I laid together holding each other as we kissed and caressed as we came down from our orgasmic high. Stella was lying on top of me with her pussy over my cock pumping me slowly to keep me hard.

By now it was in the wee hours of the morning and Stella and I had just capped off another night of partying and painting the town red. Stella snuggled up to me and slowly drifted off to sleep, one hand caressing my short dark brown hair and her other hand loving pressed against my bare muscular chest.

As Stella lie sleeping, I gently stroked her long shoulder length naturally curly(wavy) locks of raven hair with salt and pepper highlights of grey interspersed on the front bangs of her hair. I gently kissed her on the forehead and whispered "Good night my beloved," and slowly drifted into dreamland.

Stella and I are much more than just lovers, we are also brother and sister.

So how did a normal brother and sister relationship turn into one of hot carnal and lascivious wonton passions? Well it all began about a little over two years ago when Stella and I had been reunited after decades of being apart.

However, to really understand the seeds behind our carnal passion for one another, we would have to venture back many years before to when we were both teenagers growing up.

Stella and I had always been close growing up. Being 16 months younger than I was Stella had always looked up to me. When we reached grade school I became her guardian protector and made sure no one ever picked on her.

Stella and I would become inseparable and as Stella would reach puberty I saw her turn from a scrawny knobby knee kid to a fully developed voluptuous young woman. This is when I would become a protector of her "womanly virtue" so to speak.

I was worse than some fathers about scrutinizing the boys she went out with and I had the physical stature to enforce it. By the time Stella had reached high school I was at my full height of 6'4" and was on the wrestling team as well as football team. Most people knew if they were to hurt my sister they would have to tangle with me and my wrestling buddies.

After High school is when we parted ways. Stella went on to nursing school while I felt the desire to serve my country in the army. I made a career out of it staying in for 23 years.

While in the service I worked the computer field and went to college in my spare time. I eventually graduated with a degree in computer science and was made an officer and rose to the rank of Major and the position of System Network Administrator for the base.

I would see Stella sometimes when I was on leave but that was not too often We mostly kept in touch through the mail. She sent me pictures of herself some sweet and some of them were a bit naughty. She knew I wouldn't mind and in fact I think she liked doing it just to see what I would do.

I must confess there were times after she had reached puberty and was a fully developed woman that I had carnal thoughts about her and she would tell me later that she had always had a secret crush on me and secrete little fantasies about the two of us together but neither of us acted on it. However there would be seeds planted that would lie dormant for almost 2 decades until the time we were reunited and they would bare fruits of passion in abundant yields.

Stella would marry and settle down with someone who I thought was a jerk but I knew she was an adult and could make her own decisions and we would both come to find out that my initial instinct about him was correct.

After trying desperately to have a family and suffering three miscarriages, the doctors determined it was not safe for her to attempt to have children so she had a hysterectomy . Once that happened, her husband did not want to touch her and began to cat around on her.

Stella went through a bitter divorce when she was 38 and she moved back to our home town and settled in an apartment and began working at one of the local prominent cardiologists as his personal Nurse Practitioner. Two years later, I would retire from the service and move within 20 minutes of home.

We would be reunited nine months later when tragedy would strike our family. Our parents would be killed when they were involved in a car wreck and we would have to go sort out the details of the estate.

When we both came to our childhood home to make the necessary arrangements, even though we had been apart for so long we knew each other instantly. We embraced and hugged each other.

"Oh Phillip, I am so glad to see you," Stella said as she hugged me tightly almost not wanting to let go of me.

I could tell all feelings of physical attraction and carnal desire that had been between us as teenagers were coming back to the surface. There was an awkwardness that was there in that I could tell she wanted to kiss me passionately but she was afraid to. I felt the same as she did and sensed hers so I tried to break the awkwardness by channeling the energy to the task at hand.

Over the next week or so we would not be alone because family came in from all over so that helped ease the sexual tension between us. However, after everything was done and the relatives had left reality set in we realized that we only had each other left.

One night after going through some old papers we were talking and were both relaxed. Stella was wearing an old blue men's long sleeve buttoned down oxford shirt which was opened in front and white cotton lace panties. I was wearing a pair of boxers, socks and an old t-shirt.

Without saying a word Stella came over to the couch where I was sitting and sat right next to me. I could sense something was wrong and that she wanted to be held so I had her lay her body into mine and I put my arms around her waist as she leaned back against me.

"Mmmmmm, this is nice Phillip honey," Stella purred as she snuggled her soft warm body up to mine and put her hands on top of mine as I had them resting on her stomach just above her panty line.

"I hope you don't mine me snuggling up like this to you sweetie," Stella said in a soft sweet voice. "It's just that its been so many years since I have seen you and to make matters worse over the last week we haven't had any time to ourselves. I was beginning to miss the quality time we used to spend together."

"Not at all," I replied as I instinctively began to stroke her hair. "To tell you the truth I had been missing spending time with you as well, but now since we are together again hopefully we can make up for lost time and rekindle our close relationship."

"Oh Phillip honey, I would love that so very much," Stella said with a soft sigh taking my hand and held it close to her soft warm body and rose her hand and mine to her chest level and rested them between her soft supple breasts."

"I could rest here in your arms all night long," Stella said with a sweet smile

"I am not going anywhere," I replied smiling

"Good," Stella cooed and with that she put her head back on my shoulder and rested her cheek next to mine.

"Would you like to share a ciggy brother dear," Stella said as she reached for her purse on the end table.

"Sure, why not," I replied and with that she lit it and we sat sharing a couple of cigarettes as we just cuddled and held each other.

"You know Phillip, I was thinking," Stella said softly. "I don't know about you but I just can't see selling this place."

"I'm with you sis," I replied "I kinda like it here too"

"Well," Stella went on. "I was hoping that maybe you and I could live here together. After all its paid for and between the two of us with our good jobs we could more than afford the monthly upkeep and maintenance."

"Sounds like a plan to me sweetie," I replied smiling

Stella then repositioned herself so that now she was lying on the couch with her body stretched out and has her head so it is in my lap Just then she raised up and with a huff said "These damned clothes have gotta go,"

Stella pulled the shirt of and then stood up and wriggled out of her panties and then lied back down .

"Ahhh, that's much better" she said as she laid naked in my lap.

Stella's supple breasts looked so inviting as they stared up at me and her sweet shaven oh so pink pussy seemed to beckon to me.

I must confess I was getting horny having my very own sister lying in my lap naked. I did my best to keep my composure but no matter how hard I try I could not keep from hiding my raging hard on.

I am quite certain Stella could feel it against the base of her skull but she didn't say a word but instead looked up at me with a sweet contented smile.

"This is so nice," Stella said with a sweet sigh.

Not knowing what to do with my hands I put one in hers as she laid it on her stomach and with the other I began to gently caress her forehead.

Stella looked up at me and I knew what she was thinking just by the look in her eyes. She had that "Kiss me" look I had seen in so many of the women I had gone out with over the years.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but the awkwardness that she is my very own sister was still there and I am wrestling with my upbringing verses my desires.

"Don't fight it sugar," Stella said sweetly sensing my quandary. "Let go and give into your passions."

As I leaned down to kiss her, Stella raised her body up so that our lips met. The kiss is soft at first and her lips are so very warm and inviting. However, it wasn't long until the kisses turned passionate and we were French kissing and probing each other's mouths with our tongues.

Stella raised up so that she is now sitting in my lap facing me. We were now going at it hot and heavy. Stella's body was pressed into mine and as we are kissing she reached for my shirt and pulled it off. She then helped me slip out of my boxers until I was naked

As we kissed, Stella was grinding her crotch against mine then she took her hands and guided my rock hard cock deep inside her pussy as she began making long slow fucking motions.

Her intentions were to make me cum inside of her. Logically and morally I knew I should break it off but I didn't care. My wonton savage carnal lustful lascivious desires had taken over and besides, it was too late to turn back now even if I wanted too.

I know it wasn't going to be long until I spunked my load in deep inside my very own sister's pussy. Stella continued to ride me grinding her cunt against my raging hard on until I couldn't stand it anymore and I shot my load deep into her waiting pussy.

Stella purred with delight as I knew she could feel my hot manhood deep inside her. She then dismounted me and taking my, cock in her hand she knelt in front of me and proceeded to give me a blow job.

Stella first began licking around the head of my cock and ran her tongue under my helmet. This caused a shiver and tingle to course through my body as it tickled. Stella knows that she has struck a nerve and just smiled

Stella continued with the blow job. Now instead of licking around my cock head she had taken my cock in her mouth and was going up and down on it taking it all in all the way down to the balls.

With her other hand, Stella started to massage my balls as she stroked my cock shaft. I could tell it wasn't not going to be long until I spunk another load and I informed her that I am on the verge of cumming again.

Stella just continued to pump my cock until I cant take it any more and just as she notices my pre-cum begin to ooze out she goes down on my cock and drinks down every bit of my hot sticky manhood as I spewed it forth into her mouth, not missing a drop.

After taking my second load of cum into her mouth, Stella took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. Lying down on the bed so that she is spread eagle on her back she whispered in a sultry seductive voice "Take me and make me your private little slut."

I wasted no time in going down on Stella's sweet little body. I lay my naked body on top of hers as we embraced and we passionately French kiss as our bodies rubbed together.

After a few minutes of deep intense kisses, I began making my down her body as I kissed and nibbled on her. I stopped at her sumptuous breasts and sucked on them as she held my head there and allowed me to nurse her like an infant.

"Oh yes Phillip, let mommy nurse her little naughty little boy," Stella crooned with delight as her body heaved and writhed with pleasure.

After spending about 15-20 minutes on her breasts I moved down to her eagerly awaiting pussy. It was dripping with anticipation as I could smell her musky scent but that only turned me into more of a ravenous sex crazed monster.

I placed my tongue on her clit and began sucking her like a starving man who had not eaten for days. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her pussy to me as she began bucking up to grind her cunt against my mouth.

It wasn't long until Stella came flooding my mouth with her hot sticky cream. I continued to eat her out as she convulsed and writhed her body from the pleasure and stayed down as long as I could only coming up for air when absolutely necessary.

"I want to feel you inside of me again," Stella crooned and positioned her body so I was lying on top of her. Taking my cock in her hands she guided my cock into her pussy onto it and we began fucking missionary style.

Stella wrapped those luscious well toned legs around my back and locked her ankles not allowing me to go anywhere. We would fuck ever so slowly as our souls would unite and our bodies moved as one flesh.

The world around us would seem to slip away and we would only be aware of each other and the only thing we heard was the beating of our hearts as they beat in unison.

"Yes baby," Stella croon as her pleasure slowly began to rise and would crescendo in a symphony of wonton desire.

I knew it wouldn't be long until we would both cum. I could feel me cock swell with cum and I could feel her pussy quiver with ecstasy. We both climaxed together as I spunked my load deep inside Stella and she flooded my cock with her sweet creamy nectar.

We came down from our orgasmic high and Stella just purred like a contented kitten and whispered "Hold me Phillip. I want to fall asleep in your arms and awaken the same way."

Stella and I slowly drifted off to sleep and slept well into the next morning. We had sex then went out to IHOP for breakfast. We would settle in the family home and we made our own memories and we "christened" each room by having good hot sex.

Over time Stella and I have become deeper and deeper in love and are now practically inseparable. We are more than just lovers, we are soul mates.

Who would have imagined that being reunited like this would rekindle old passions. If you ask me whether or not I am sorry it happened I would have to say "HELL NO!"

JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers