Family Ties: Runaway Passions

Story Info
Troubled sister finds comfort with brother.
3.1k words
4.33
54.9k
13
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers

Looking at my sister Sara you would think she is just an ordinary 22 year old. On the surface, she appears to be a well adjusted successful young lady with a good paying steady career as a computer network technician.

However, Sara has not always been the polished gemstone she is now, she has been more like a work in progress, a lump of raw ore or mineral which has undergone the refiner's fire to become a precious metal.

From all outward appearances you would have thought Sara had it all going for her. She was raised in a loving family with loving parents although they were fairly strict, but they were strict with all of us. Even though mom and dad were strict they were loving and wanted the best for us. They did what they did to teach us how to live when we got out on our own and to teach us to be self reliant .

Despite what we considered to be somewhat overly strict parental practices my sister Miranda and I adapted but Sara had trouble conforming and always ended up in trouble. This can be traced back to the differences in each of our personalities.

My oldest sister Miranda was the "dream daughter", a compliant child who did everything mom and dad asked. As she grew older, she took pride in this and became very prim, proper and even very prudish and since she was the eldest by twelve years over Sara and six years my senior, she took it upon herself to be the "Matriarch."

Miranda got straight A's in school was the president of the SGA, a National Merit Scholar finalist, and graduated Summa Cum Laude and was the class Valedictorian. She finished college with her degree in library science and married a successful plastic surgeon and lived a story book fairytale life.

Sara by contrast was everything Miranda was not. She was fiercely independent and never complied with mom and dad's orders. In fact as she got in her older teen years, she took great pride in not being compliant.

This attitude more than likely came about due to the fact that a bit of her grandfather(mom's father) in her which was becoming predominant which contributed to her non conformist streak and somewhat wild child attitude and would lead to her troubles growing up.

Sara did not finish school because at least in the traditional since in that she started to party in the eighth grade. She got into smoking, pot and drinking along with having sex and was knocked up at the age of 15. She also was caught with a gang of other girls and some guys robbing a Wall-Mart. At fifteen and preggars her life was shot to hell at least so she thought.

When she was arrested, she was lucky to have a good public defender who specialized in youthful offenders and had her case heard in family court with a judge known to give second chances but with a price. The price was not what she have picked but the alternative of seven to ten years hard time in prison was less appealing.

The price Sara had to pay for mercy over retribution had many parts. First she was sent to a special Jesuit School for wayward girls until she reached 18. In addition she was forced to give her child up for adoption and could have no contact with her child until the child turned 21. To make sure of that, the child was placed with a family across the country in a secret location.

As for myself, I was somewhat in the middle. I knew how to comply and obey the rules to "get by," but I still did what I wanted. I was a lot like moms father a natural born politician. I was good at not getting caught and when I did I was and could spin it so it looked good in my favor and could talk my way out of any tough spot.

Sara always looked up to me and knew I was "for real" in that I did not rat on her and took her under my wings and did my best to help her. Sara would end up using me as a "Father Confessor" in that she would tell me her deepest darkest secrets no matter how naughty they would be sometimes and knew I would never tell a soul

Also I never looked down on Sara. I loved her for who she was warts and all Sara knew this and loved me back and we became very close, much closer than a normal brother sister almost like soul mates.

I would finish school and go to college and major in computer science with a minor in Information systems and Finance I got my MBA and eventually became the director of Financial Operations with a moderate sized multinational company in a town three hours away from where I grew up.

When Sara was sentenced to the Jesuit school, she wrote me in college and told me she hated it and wanted to runaway. I begged her to bide her time and to do what they wanted so that she could get out in three years. I then implied that she would be an adult and could live where ever she wanted and even said if she ever needed anything I was always there for her. Little did I know she would take me up on my offer.

I had just been promoted to my position three months before Sara was released and had bought me a fairly nice 2 story 3500 sq ft 4 bedroom 4 bath house. It had a 3 car garage and a circle drive in front with a nice front porch which ran around three sides of the house and double doors in front.

When Sara was released, instead of going home like mom and dad thought she would she ran way straight to me. I got a Frantic call from mom and dad saying that Sara had not shown up like she was supposed to and had been gone for almost three weeks. I told mom I would keep an eye out for her and sure enough two days later she turned up out of the blue.

It was 7:30 on a Saturday morning in late May when I was awoken out of a peaceful slumber by a constant banging on the door and ringing of the door bell. I made my way down stairs and to the door, looking like five miles of bad road and was ready to cuss out whoever it was who had the audacity to wake me up so early on a Saturday.

I opened the door ready to lay in to whoever it was when I saw a woman with her back turned dressed very sexy. She had on very short faded light blue denim shorts that showed off every curve of and barely covered her ass. I could also tell she was wearing a hot pink halter top and from what I could tell from behind it left nothing to the imagination.

The woman turned around and was wearing sunglasses and that is when I got a glimpse of her sumptuous 34DD breasts practically spilling out of the halter top.

"James," she said with a half hesitant voice, "James Miller?"

"Yes I am James Miller," I replied

"It's me Jimmy Ray," the woman replied softly. "It's your baby sister Sara," and with that she took off her glasses to let me see her face.

I stood there amazed with my jaw open pretty much like how the Coyote's jaw drops to the ground when the Road Runner speeds away from him. There was my sweet baby sister who was all grown up standing in front of me dressed in a way that made me almost cream my pants when I saw her.

Sweet Sexy Sara stood before me her sumptuous 5'5" 130 pound 34DD-24-34 body called to me, her long shoulder length chestnut brown hair glistened in the sunlight with auburn highlights. Her crystal ice blue eyes twinkled as I saw them sparkle and I could tell she was very happy to see me.

Sara came up and gave me a big bear hug as she threw her arms around me then placed her hands at the base of my skull as she ran her hands through my hair and scratched the base of my skull

"Follow my lead sweetie," Sara whispered into my ear with a sexy naughty tone.

"Huh" I replied not completely catching on to what she said.

"Do you trust me hun," Sara asked still whispering in my ear like she was talking dirty.

"implicitly," I replied with conviction.

"Then just follow my lead," she said again and this time gestured to the cabby that was parked on the circular drive in front of the house.

Standing beside the cab was what you would call a greasy haired goober and looked like the type of person who couldn't even get laid in a whore house. It then hit me what Sara was saying; She was trying to yank this guy's chain.

"I tell you what Jimmy Ray," Sara said with a naughty voice in my ear. "If it will help just pretend that I'm not your sister. Who knows, we may actually have some real fun if you catch my drift."

With that, Sara planted a long wet deep tongue probing kiss on me as she rubbed her soft warm body against mine.

The kiss lasted a good 45 seconds to a minute. As we kissed, Sara's hands began to run over my body and my hands found their way around her waist and the next thing I know I was pulling her close to me.

Sara did not seem to mind but actually liked it and her kisses deepened and she began to rub her body against mine. I could feel my cock growing very fast and soon I had a good solid throbbing boner poking out in my sweats.

Sara must have felt it to and just purred with delight and with a naughty voice whispered in my ear "Mmmmmm brother dear I didn't realize you were that happy to see me," and then with a surprise she added "The feeling is quite mutual."

We then broke the kiss and by this time, the cabby had taken the luggage out of the back of the trunk and had pulled out of the drive and was at the corner getting ready to turn right.

"Well I guess he got the message," Sara said with a giggle. "Oh well at least I got a free cab ride out of it."

"You are a stinker," I replied.

"Yeah but you wouldn't have me any other way would ya hun," Sara responded.

"Nope," I replied with a smile and with that we got her luggage and went into the house.

I sat Sara's luggage behind the couch upon her request and offered her something to drink.

"If you got a soda that would be great," Sara said smiling and I went into the kitchen and poured two glasses of coke and came back and joined her on the couch. I wasn't prepared for what I would see, Sara laying back on the couch dressed only in her white panties

"Do you mind if I smoke sweetie, "Sara said pulling a pack of cigarettes from inside her pants pocket.

"Not at all," I replied and handed her an ash tray.

Sara lit her cigarette, took a long puff and then laid back on the arm of the couch and propped her feet up with her legs spread.

"Come closer sweetie, I won't bite" Sara smiled naughtily.

I scooted over so I was close to her. Sara then turned her body around so that now she was resting against me and took my arm and put it around her. I slipped my other arm around her waist and locked my hands just under her breasts

" Mmmmmm this is nice," Sara purred and with that she softly began to rub my arms. "I could lie here forever in your arms," and with that she turned her face towards mine.

I had seen that look in countless women I had gone out with, the "kiss me," look so I moved my head toward hers.

Our lips touched again and this time there was a spark of magic; No longer were we trying to yank the chain of some loser looking on, we were now alone and the deep seeded feelings we had for each other were now coming to the surface.

Sara took her hand and put it on the side of my face then began to run her hand through my hair, then in a bold move she positioned herself so that now she was sitting in my lap.

Our kisses deepened and I felt Sara's hand tug at my shirt and with my help we soon had my shirt off. My bare chest pressed in her soft supple breasts as she began grinding her panty covered cunt against the bulging hard on in my pants.

Sara would dismount me and then take off her panties as she knelt in front of me. Taking my sweats by the waist band she tugged at them and soon had them off so that the only thing I was wearing was my white socks as was she.

"Ooooooh brother dear you're so big," Sara crooned with delight as she lovingly ran her hand over my cock and with that she would proceed to give me a blow job that would blow my mind.

Sara ran her tongue around the head of my cock and up and down the shaft then she took it in her mouth and went all the way down on me sucking me like a vacuum cleaner.

I ran my hand through her hair and she bobbed up and down on my cock and soon as it was good and sloppy wet she would proceed to do something that none of the women I had gone out with would have considered; She gave me a tit job.

Sara's tits felt so good against my cock and it was all I could do to keep from cumming. I held it as long as I could but soon I succumbed to the pleasure.

"Oh god I can't hold it anymore," I panted and Sara just smiled as she allowed me to spew my load all over her tits her, neck, her face and her hair.

Sara crooned with delight and licked the cum from her face with her tongue and finger and then spread the jism that was on her neck and tits into her body like a lotion.

Sara then got back in my lap and faced me as we kissed again. It wasn't long until I was hard again and Sara felt my cock rubbing up against her cunt. She whispered in my ear "Oh god baby I need to feel you deep inside me," and then guided my cock into her wet waiting pussy.

Sara's sweet pussy felt so warm and inviting on my cock and felt so natural. I did not feel taboo to be fucking her I saw her more as a lover and partner than a sister. Sara would gradually build up speed as she rode me and it wouldn't be too much longer until she would cum flooding my cock with her sweet cream

My cock responded by letting go of its load and I spunked my manhood deep inside my very own sister's pussy. When the terror of that sunk in and the horror of me accidently getting her preggars again and having to explain that showed on my face, Sara just calmly said "Don't worry brother dear, I am on the depro shot and have been for the last 3 years."

My fears were calmed and I resumed my enthusiasm. We fucked cowgirl style on the floor, doggie style and missionary style. It was when we were doing it missionary style that our souls united and we truly become one. Time and space were suspended and we were lost in our own little universe. The only thing we heard were the beating of our hearts as they beat as one.

We could feel the other's pleasure and knew exactly what the other wanted without saying a word. We would fuck for another three-four minutes until we both came in unison.

We both collapsed together as we came down from our orgasmic high. I wouldn't be long until the world around us came back into the view. Sara and I cuddled together and kissed and caressed.

"Oh god, you don't know how long I have waited for this moment. " Sara crooned, " I never dreamed that sex could be so good again."

"I am glad you liked it," I replied softly.

"OH baby you are un-fucking-believable," Sara moaned

"And I am all yours if you want me," I smiled softly

"Oh I more than want you," Sara crooned.

By now it was almost 9:45 and we were both famished. We showered together and got dressed and then went to IHOP for breakfast.

At the restaurant we laughed, talked, shared some cigarettes and caught up on old times. While we were visiting I received a call on my cell phone. It was mom and with Sara's permission I told mom she was with me.

"OH thank god she's okay," Mom sighed with relief.

I suggested to mom that Sara stay with me indefinitely until she "got her act together" and surprisingly enough she and dad agreed Sara would be under my care until her 18 month probation was over.

"So you my jailer now," Sara said teasingly.

"I guess so," I replied.

"Well I guess it's not every girl who gets to bang her jailer," Sara giggled

With that we both laughed and then went home and I showed Sara around the city. That night we went partying and came home and had wild untamed sex to the wee hours of the morning.

Over the next few years Sara "settled down" went to college and became the polished woman she is today Mom and Dad have become proud of her and she has even impressed Miranda, even though Miranda has little to do with us.

This story just goes to show you that with a little direction and tough love a wayward soul can become a productive member of society, so never judge a book by its cover.

JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers