Family Ties: Swan Song

Story Info
Lucky guy is reunited with his Now Sexy Cousin.
3.7k words
4.3
33.6k
6
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
329 Followers

It is amazing how time has a way of changing things and people. People you haven't seen in years can sometimes undergo a complete metamorphosis and when you see them again you hardly recognize them. Take the case of my cousin Raylene; It would be twelve long years before I would see her again and when I did, I would not recognize her but what a sweet and pleasurable reunion it would be.

Growing up Raylene and I would be more like brother and sister than cousins. Raylene was the youngest of three girls and I was the only child. Raylene's older sister was 8 years her senior and she was too much of a "girly girl" for Raylene who was more like a tomboy and that is why she and I took up together.

We were practically inseparable and we did everything together. As we got older Raylene would tell me secrets most men wouldn't tell their bartender. She felt she could trust me and I felt I could trust her and as a result, we developed a deep bond that went beyond mere words and was almost spiritual in nature.

Physically speaking, Raylene had always been somewhat on the big side. As a child, she had always struggled with her weight and this carried over into her teen and adult years.

Even though she had a very pretty face and smile she could not get past the fact she was overweight and this lowered her self esteem. Add to the fact that high school the so called "in crowd" of girls and boys made fun of her and that spelled the recipe for a downward spiral and led to a self fulfilling prophecy.

I saw beyond her outward appearance and saw her beautiful sweet loving spirit and in my eyes she was attractive. She stood about 5'11" with long chestnut brown hair sexy captivating hazel eyes a smile that could light up the room. She would be what you consider attractive but teenagers can be such jerks and as result this only led to Raylene getting fatter.

As for myself, I took up for Raylene. I was 6'2" with a very muscular build and was on the high school wrestling team. Also I had taken karate as a child so by this time I was one step way from a black belt and I used my skills to pay retribution on some of the boys at school.

One day during my senior year it was spring and all of us were in the locker room changing from P.E.. One fellow was being a jerk about Raylene calling her cave woman and me captain cave man. As for myself I didn't mind what they called me but when the asshole said that the only way Raylene could get laid was that a guy would have to be drunk, I lost it and beat the crap out of him. I was suspended for two days but it was worth it because no one ever made fun of Raylene again.

After high school Raylene and I would go our separate ways. By now she was over 250 pounds and wore a size 3X in large women's clothing which did not help her self esteem and led her to do a foolish thing. She got married to some jerk who only saw fat girls as an "easy lay" and as a result she became trapped in a 12 year long marriage from hell.

As for me I would go to college and major in computers and after graduation I entered the Air force as an officer and was in charge of networking. This would be the last I would see of her in person but for a few years while I was in college we kept in touch by mail but that soon stopped and it was like she dropped off the face of the earth I inquired about her from my family and they told me she was surviving but was not happy, even though she tried to convince them she was.

After a 6 year stint in the service I came back home and took a job as a web page designer for a large computer firm. All during this time, I would write her letters encouraging her and letting her know I still thought of her and invited her to call me or even drop into town and see me. Part of me knew I would not get any letters yet I continued to write in small chance that it would reach her and little did I know but my care and thoughtfulness would pay off and in a way I never imagined.

It would be two more years until I would see Raylene but when I did I would not recognize her and would be awe struck by the transformation she had undergone.

It was a Friday evening and my buddies at work and myself decided to go to one of the hot night clubs just to unwind and they went to see if they could get lucky and I must admit I wanted some action as well seeing it had been a couple of months since I had been laid.

My buddies found themselves people to dance with quickly but as for me I was thinking of Raylene, mainly because it was her birthday and was hoping that mom had gotten my card to her.

I was sitting at the bar drinking a beer and had just snuffed out a cigarette when I happened to look around the room to see who all was here and try to catch the eye of a sexy woman. I would catch one's eye but little did I know it would be Raylene.

I looked over at a table and saw three sexy women all laughing and looking like they were having a good time and I noticed the brunette had a birthday hat on and they were celebrating.

You know how it is when you know you know someone but you just can't place them maybe because its been a long time since you have seen them and they have changed, well that is the way it was.

As I continued to watch, my eyes caught hers and she smiled and waved and even blew me a kiss then as I happened to look back she was gone but her friends were still there. I couldn't help thinking that was Raylene but I dismissed it as wishful thinking and went back to watching game on the tube.

The next thing I knew someone had their hands over my eyes and a soft sexy voice whispered in my ear "Guess who sweetie."

My initial reaction was that it was one of the sexy bar maids who worked here but then it came to me; I knew that voice. It sounded just like Raylene's but it couldn't be or could it.

I was reluctant to answer at first but then I slowly and cautiously said "Raylene," not knowing for sure whether or not I was right but I was.

"In the flesh," Raylene said with a big smile as she leaned over my shoulder and I saw her for the first time in 12 years. "Its so-o-o-o-o-o- good to see you Kyle honey," Raylene said as she stood there beaming happiness.

"Let me look at you," I said as I turned towards her and I was thunderstruck at what I saw before me. Raylene was no longer extremely overweight but now she was a hot sexy curvaceous woman measuring 36D-26-36.

Raylene was wearing a .hot sexy "little black dress" which looked more like a nighty than a dress.

"Holy Shit," I exclaimed "You look absolutely" and before I could stop myself the word "scrumptious" came out instead of what I had planned to say which was beautiful.

Instead of being put off by what I said Raylene smiled and said "I am glad you like it and might I say you look absolutely delicious yourself."

Raylene was enjoying the fact that I was awe struck at her and who wouldn't be. Dressed in the hot sexy black club outfit that had an plunging u-shaped neckline and a short sexy skirt, a person would have to be blind not to notice her.. You could not help but see her boobs practically spill out of the outfit and her long luscious legs were shown in all of their beauty

Also, her body was tight and all of the fat that had been there was long gone including the fat on her arms and legs. It looked like she had been given a new body and in fact she had as she would tell me later that evening.

"I still cant get over how great you look," I said smiling. "My god, I would have never recognized you if you hadn't spoken. Tell me what did you do, because what ever it was, sure looks great."

"Well Sweetie, lets get a table where we can talk more intimately and I will tell you everything." With that we walked to the back of the club and found a small l-shaped booth where we could talk.

"First of all I have something I have been waiting to give you for 12 long years for standing by me when we were young and all the encouragement you gave me."

"What's that," I said smiling and before I could even finish my thought Raylene planted a long wet kiss on my lips one that lasted a good thirty seconds.

"What was that for," I replied startled but aroused.

"That is for all you have done for me sweetie," Raylene said almost teary eyed. "I just can't tell you how much it meant to me to have you believe in me even when I didn't believe in myself. It was your encouragement and love that got me through and knowing that you loved me in spite of what I looked like that gave me the courage to go on."

I wiped the tears from Raylene's eyes and she just smiled and held my hand. Raylene proceeded to tell me how she changed her life.

"Well sweetie, you know I was in a bad marriage right?"

"Yeah I know," I replied "The guy was a real loser and asshole"

"Tell me about it hun," Raylene said jokingly as she acknowledged. She agreed with my assessment of her ex. She then lit a cigarette and continued with her story.

"Well any way, the jack ass finally decided he wanted to move on so he began stepping out on me and he didn't even bother trying to hide it. He knew I was such a timid rabbit that I would roll over and take it and since I was now over 325 pounds and miserable that is pretty much what I did."

"You ever heard people say that they have had an epiphany or a moment of clarity well that is what happened to me late one night. I was up watching infomercials and eating bon-bon's trying to drown my sorrow when some guy on the tube started asking the audience were they really happy with their lives and I had to answer no."

"He said I had to take charge of my own life and make what I want to happen, happen. That was when it hit me that I was master of my life and right then and there I knew what I had to do."

"The next day I called a lawyer served my ex with divorce papers and took him to the cleaners. When he tried to contest the divorce my lawyer and I made him back down with the evidence that he had messed around with an underage girl. That was all it took and he pretty much lost it all."

"Following my divorce I had a stomach reduction surgery and lost 180 pounds to what I weigh now which is about 145. I then had plastic surgery to eliminate the fat around my stomach arms and legs and the surgeon even re-sculpted my breasts and made them in his words 'stand up and salute.'"

"I must say he did a good job," I replied.

"Thanks sweetie," Raylene said as she gave me another soft kiss on the lips.

"Anyhow, I began going to college and I earned my nursing degree and know I work as a Nurse Practitioner for a private OBGYN clinic with a very nice lady doctor and I enjoy it. I don't ever plan to get back into the shape I was in ever again."

"Good for you sweetie," I said smiling. "I am proud of you."

"I owe it all to you hun," Raylene said with a soft smile. "It was your love and encouragement and your believing in me that helped me."

"Ah it was nothing," I said blushing

"Well, it meant the world to me and I thank you," Raylene replied "You know they say you don't know what you have until you lose it, well I know I had love sitting right in front of me all those years and never knew it. It was you."

"Well you got me now sweetie" I said smiling

"Yeah I know and I am holding on to you this time and I ain't letting you out of my sight," and with that she rubbed her hand over mine.

"Well that's enough of that sappy sentimental love talk," Raylene said as she sat straight up and downed the shot of whisky the waitress had just brought her." It's my birthday and I feel like celebrating so let's dance," and she took me by the hand and led me out onto the dance floor.

The music was pumping and bodies were grinding together and gyrating to the music in very suggestive movements as they were pressed in like sardines. Raylene and I found us a place to start dancing and soon we were working it out on the dance floor a place they called the "Mosh Pit".

Raylene's hot body would press into mine as we faced each other and then she turned so that her back was to me and she placed my arms around her waist as she wriggled her hot body next to mine. I found my body moving in unison with hers and she grinded her hot ass against my crotch and I could feel my hard on press up against her butt.

She must have felt it to because I heard her say as she turned her head back towards mine "Mmmmm somebody is glad to see me," and with that she planted a kiss on my lips.

Raylene would turn her body back around so that she was facing me and our bodies grinded together as the music pumped. In the "Mosh pit" hot sweaty bodies were pressed in together as they gyrated and pumped to the music.

Raylene put her arms around me and led me as our bodies moved together to the music. Soon her hot sumptuous breasts were pressed up against my chest and her crotch was pressed up against my crotch. I could feel my cock growing harder and Raylene just purred and whispered in my ear "When we leave here you can park that big boy of yours in my garage."

After about 30 minutes of our hot sweaty bodies grinding to heart pounding pulsating music, the Disc Jockey decided to slow it down and play romantic tunes. Raylene wasted no time in pressing her body next to mine as she put her arms over my shoulder and locked her fingers behind my neck and I pulled her close into me so that our bodies melted together as one.

As we danced slowly to the music our lips met and we were passionately kissing as our tongues probed each others' mouths. Raylene would take my hands and drop them to her hips and pressed her body into mine as she grinded her crotch against the growing hard on in my pants.

After about 10 minutes of dancing this way Raylene whispered in my ear "Lets take this party somewhere private so we can celebrate properly. How about you follow me to my place It's only 10 minutes from here and we can celebrate my birthday the right way."

I needed no convincing. Cousin or not, I had the hots for Raylene and she had them for me and if that's what it took to find my soul mate than so be it. Who was I to argue with fate.

I hopped in my barrel green(almost olive colored) Jeep Liberty and she was driving a new red Ford Thunderbird convertible and the tag on the back read "2Hot4U."

We drove the 10 minutes to a brand new development known as "Hunters Cove" and went into a gated community with nice spacious patio homes surrounding a man made duck pond. Raylene's house was at the end of a cul-de-sac and was a nice spacious 2800 square foot home with a two car garage and we parked both of our cars inside and she let the door down.

As we got out of our respective cars we put our arms around each other and walked inside into the laundry room and we wasted no time stripping and headed for her bedroom where we showered.

As we showered, Raylene wasted no time in taking my cock in her hand and guiding it into her wet pussy, I fucked her as we kissed. I had never made it in the shower before but I had read fantasies about it and let me tell you it was hot and decadent.

As I fucked Raylene, I pinned her to the wall and then she turned around and wanted me to give it to her from behind as she stood up in the shower. I pumped her good and hard and whispered naughty sayings in her ears and we were so hot and horny that within a matter of minutes we both came in unison me spunking my load deep inside her pussy.

After we rinsed off we turned off the water and got out an dried and then Raylene led me over to her huge king size bed and laid me out and crawled on top of me and went straight for my cock with her mouth.

Taking my rock hard cock in her hands she began sucking me like a vacuum cleaner and deep throated me as she pumped my cock with her hand After about a good five to ten minutes she would stop sucking me and she reached into her night stand and took out a bottle of KY™ and lubed up her sumptuous breasts. Taking my cock and placing them between her soft warm boobs Raylene would give me a tit fucking that would completely blow my mind.

Raylene would tit fuck me good and it wouldn't be long until I would spunk my load. I let Raylene know I was on the verge of cumming and she just smiled and continued to slide my tool between her monster D-cups and I would send my hot manhood all over her tits, her neck her lips and her hair.

"Mmmmm baby that was so delightfully naughty," Raylene purred she licked off my cock and rubbed my hot semen on her tits "I feel just like a dirty little nasty whore and I am ready to give myself to you and let us consummate our union. I am yours do with as you please," and with that she laid on her back spread eagle and let me have my way with her.

I went straight for her pussy with my tongue and dove into her and ate her out as she writhed in pleasure begging me for more. Raylene was so hot that in a matter of a minute or so she came flooding my mouth with her sweet sticky cum. I continued to suck on her pussy and once I had made her again, it was time to let my cock into her warm wet pussy.

Raylene and I switched places so that I was on my back and Raylene laid on top of me and we passionately embraced as out limbs intertwined. We feverishly kissed as we built up the pleasure and when I was good and hard, Raylene lowered her pussy onto my cock and slowly began riding me cowgirl style.

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "That can't be my very own cousin riding me cowgirl style," I thought to myself but it was.

Soon she would be riding me fast and furiously and I could feel Raylene's cunt grip the sides of my cock and milk it for all it was worth. She pulled me up so that now we were both sitting upright and rocking back and forth as we fucked.

Deep inside I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I came spewing forth my load like a massive erupting volcano. I let Raylene know I was cumming and she just purred and said "Gimme all of you baby."

I spunked my load deep inside of Raylene's cunt and she purred with delight as she laid me back down and crawled on top of me where we embraced.

By now it was getting late and both of us were exhausted so we kissed and cuddled together and drifted off to sleep. The next morning we awoke and had good hot sex and then we went out for breakfast. I then went back to my apartment packed a suitcase for about a week's worth of clothes and we went back to Raylene's house and had good hot pig sex.

Come Monday we both went to our respective jobs and after work we would "play" I would eventually move in with Raylene and we became soul mates and lovers. Since then Raylene and I have become closer than before.

Never in a million years would I have imagined the story of the ugly duckling becoming the beautiful swan would apply to my very own cousin. Either way I loved Raylene no matter what but I know she is happier being the swan and I am happy that I was able to partake in her 'Swan Song."

JMiller69
JMiller69
329 Followers