Family Ties that Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,850 Followers

"Mark dear," Mrs. Stern said. "When you get to a stopping place, please come to my office."

"Yes ma'am," Mark said as he surreptitiously slipped his right hand down between his legs and began to move it so very lightly up and down his length. He thought of Julie. Her tight stomach. Her long legs. The way she-

"Is it growing?" Mrs. Stern's voice was low and breathy.

"Yes ma'am." Mark glanced around to make sure no one suspected. He kept up his shallow movements. His eyes glazed over once more as he tried to recapture his fantasy. - the way she locked her legs around his back when they made love. The way-

"Is is satisfactory?" Mrs. Stern asked. "Or will I be disappointed?"

"....disappointed...." Mark's hand sped faster. His fantasy of Julie had been replaced. Not just a fantasy now, but a memory...of last Thursday. He was in front of Mrs. Stern. Naked from the waist down. Flag at only half mast.

"....pathetic," Mrs. Stern sneered. "I thought you said it was satisfactory? Look at it. It's already so small. All I ask is that when you are in my presence, that you at least try to make it the same size as other men...you know...when they aren't in an aroused state. At least give me the illusion I have a real man. Come here. Bend over the desk. Now let me show you what happens when I'm disappointed."

Mrs. Stern took off her small leather belt. Oh God! Mark still cringed at the memory. She striped his backside. Again and again. "I suggest you get busy. I'll keep this up until you show me something satisfactory..."

No one had ever spanked Mark, not on his bare bottom, not with a belt. He should have been mortified...and yet...and yet...it didn't take long before he was as hard as a rock. His balls tight and full. Ready to erupt. Every stripe still burned, but when he showed his manhood to Mrs. Stern and it was enough.

"I guess it'll do," Mrs. Stern said. "Now come here and fuck me."

The memory made him hard as a rock.

"It's satisfactory now Mrs. Stern." Mark said into the phone. He hadn't meant to take himself so far. The cum boiled in his balls. Nor had he meant to fantasize of Mrs. Stern. It was happening more and more lately. And he didn't like it.

"Then come," Mrs. Stern said.

Mark did the best he could to walk properly, which was difficult considering his cock was at full hardness. He turned quickly lest anyone see his state and entered Mrs. Stern's office and locked the door closed behind him.

"Let's see it," Mrs. Stern said. "Come here and show it to me."

Mark lowered his khakis and his underwear. No matter how many times he was required to do it, he couldn't stop the blush that rose to his cheeks each time he presented his manhood for inspection.

"I know it can be trying at times," Mrs. Stern said. "But we must do the best we can. I remember when I used to have to show myself thus to your father. His cold hands moving through my wet folds, making sure I was excited for him. I wish I could make some sort of exception for you...but that's the way it was done to me and it's the way you'll do it as well. Sort of like a tradition if you will. Oh I just had a brainstorm. Let me see something..."

To Mark's growing horror, he watch Mrs. Stern open her drawer and pull out a ruler. Oh no! Not that!

"Come dear move those hands dear boy," Mrs. Stern said with a smile. "Let me see just what I'm working with here."

His blush grew ever brighter. The blood pounded in his ears. He didn't even look down as she measured his manhood.

"How big do you think it is?" Mrs. Stern asked.

"I haven't the foggiest ma'am," Mark said. His knees felt weak. His hands clammy. "I've never measured."

"But surely you have a guess," Mrs. Stern said. "Besides, I bet if you were larger you would have measured, time and time again. Am I wrong? Now come...guess. I'll even make a deal with you...if you guess right, I'll let you have the rest of the day off. If you guess wrong...you come with me. Girls day out. Either way you win. Now guess."

"Ahhh...." Mark's knees felt week. He suspected, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. "Six or so inches ma'am."

"Or so," Mrs. Stern said. "Five inches. Six inches. Or seven inches. Or is it nine? Give me one whole number. What is it?"

Growing up, every time he heard guys talk about their size it was between 7 and 9 inches. Mark knew he wasn't that big. Close to seven maybe but on the small side of it. When asked he had always said seven inches. It was a habit. A habit he now broke.

"Six inches ma'am." A day off. He needed a day off. Desperately.

Mrs. Stern smiled and showed him the mark on the ruler. "It looks like it is ladies day out."

Five and a quarter inches. Was it possible?

"Now you see why I like you to keep it big for me..." Mrs. Stern said with a smile. "Don't fear, I have some ideas on how to give you the illusion it is more man-sized. Mayhap that can be our theme for today?"

"I don't know ma'am..." Mark said. He didn't like the sound of it, that much was sure.

"Don't fret....it'll be great. Now come here and suck me off," Mrs. Stern said as she leaned back and spread her meaty thighs, her skirt rucked up, her cunt matted and moist. Lips thick and full of desire.

Mark went down to his hands and knees. He'd gotten quite good at this part of his job. He approached Mrs. Stern's cunt with a new degree of respect. With Julie, her curly blonde hairs, her soft pink petals. He'd always thought of her sex as a delicate flower. He'd never really gotten close to take a real good look at it.

Not like Mrs. Stern's. She had a thick bush with a few strays of gray in the mix. She kept her mons well shaved, which made licking a bit easier. It also emphasized her thick pink lips, the hungry mouth of her sex, her meaty clit peaking out at the top. It was...intimidating. Strangely powerful. He licked those lips and flicked his tongue along the clit. Today, he did everything right. Although most days he did everything right, but that cunt could sometimes be demanding. Could leave him with bruised lips and an aching tongue. This time it was easily sated and after, the two left work ...for girls day out.

===================

"I can't do this Mrs. Stern," Mark begged. "How will I explain all this as it is to Julie? I can't explain this. I just can't."

"What are you going on about Mark?" Mrs. Stern asked none too patiently.

"The clothes were bad enough ma'am..." Mark thought back to the day. Of shopping with Mrs. Stern. Only they didn't shop for her. They shopped for him. Thinking of it made his heart pound. The clothes. They were so tight. Even stretchy. The pants rode low on his hips. Like the pants that young girls wore. He had never seen a man wear pants such as those, but he couldn't deny they were bought at a trendy men's store. And it wasn't just how low they rode on his hips. The seat...the seat hugged his bottom, almost pushing in between his cheeks. The front...God, the front was tight and form fitting. The shirt was similar, but no where near as embarrassing. The shoes were Italian with hard bottoms. No like his usual oxfords. His new wardrobe came complete with new underwear. No more boxers. Now he had tiny briefs, a pouch in the front and a tiny string in the back. To emphasize his manhood...but he didn't feel very manly when he wore them.

Then there was the matter of the hair. He had a new cut. Mrs. Stern had spent over one hundred dollars on his hair alone. Spiky...chunky..feathered forward...and now had highlights. All that was bad enough...but now this?"

"You manhood is hidden by all that hair," Mrs. Stern said. "This will make you seem much bigger. Trust me. I bet Julie will thank me once she sees you all cleaned up."

"I can't imagine what sort of excuse I could come up with?" Mark said.

"Excuse?" Mrs. Stern arched an eyebrow. "Just tell her I wanted you to do it. Haven't you told her about how things are between you and me? I remember when I had to tell Bryan about your father. I was terrified. And Bryan didn't take it well. But once done, it was done."

"Please ma'am," Mark begged. "Anything but this."

"Your father had me bare as a babe," Mrs. Stern said. "Had me come to work in pigtails and a little short skirt. Had me play the little school girl secretary for him. And I did it for him too. It was nothing. It was actually kind of nice to see so many appreciative stares, and not just from your father either. Some of the stares were from other secretaries, can you believe such a thing?

Now listen to you. Anything but this Mrs. Stern..." she mocked. She was lying of course. Not about her hair being bleached, or the short skirt, the shaving and the pigtails. God no, she wasn't lying about that. But contrary to what she said, it was a big deal. She had never felt so helpess, so vulnerable, so humiliated. The men looked at her with lust in their eyes. They slapped her ass. The tried to look up her skirt. The other secretaries looked at her with derision. They had suspected she was sleeping with her boss. Now they knew. Sleeping with a married man. Dressing like a tramp..a young tramp. They stopped talking to her. She had zero respect...from anyone. Even now it made her shudder. Made her wet when she thought of making Mark into her little version. She wondered what he'd look like in pigtails and a skirt.

"You know what?" Mrs. Stern continued. "I think that you have the notion you are better than me. Is that it? Are you better than me? I haven't had a brazillian in years, but I keep myself well groomed. Are you saying that I'm some sort of pervert for it? Is that it?"

"No...no ma'am. Not at all," Mark stammered. "I just...I don't think...." He didn't think Julie would understand. That was his only concern. It was too late now for recriminations. They were in the spa. Mrs. Stern took charge, telling the girl what she wanted ...specific instructions...as if he were some sort of poodle being taken to the dog groomer.

"I want him nice and smooth. All over. And when I say all over. I mean all over. Except for the hair on his head. He's a little sensitive, so be gentle with him. And don't mention his size....he's easily embarrassed, but we are working on that. As a matter of fact, it would do wonders for his self-esteem if you compliment him on it. It's not as if he can help it."

Mark could feel his heart pounding In his chest. His knees felt week. He wanted to say something. Anything. But nothing came to mind. Watching the girl at the counter smirk and look at him with a superior look in her eye. Watching as she went to the other girls and they pointed at him and giggled. It was almost more than he could bear.

"Please," Mark begged on last time. "I'll do it myself. Tonight. Just like you want. With a razor. Just don't make me...not here - not like this. I...I don't like the look of these girls."

"Don't be such a pussy," Mrs. Stern said. "These girls are professional. I come here all the time. As a matter of fact, I've given my appointment up for you today. And do I get a thank you? No. Just whining."

"This way please." A young woman said, leading Mark to the back. "My name is Jill. I'll be taking care of you today. Care for some champagne? I recommend it....we will be awhile working on you."

Mark helped himself to the champagne. Then he was told to strip while Jill left the room. To lay down on the padded table, resting his head on a small pillow, and with only a small hand towel over his crotch. Jill knocked then came back in the room. She was attractive. Pretty. Had an accent he could place. A cute ass. Mark noticed all this, even while doing his very best not to look at her at all. To not think about her. Or his nakedness. His cock moved under the small towel. Oh no. No no. But his body had a mind of its on. His member stiffening. Raising up the small towel like a white flag of surrender.

"Oh my," Jill said, patting him on the thigh. "It's perfectly natural. Flattering really. Only a bit of a shock. It's just that most men who come for this don't react to women in that way." Most were gay, she said to herself, wondering if this one was straight of if he went both ways.

"Could I have some more wine?" Mark asked, his voice trembling, his cheeks burning red.

"Certainly." Jill poured him another glass. Why was this young man reacting so? Voice trembling. Cheeks blushing. Ah, then she remembered what the older woman had said. He was shy of his size. She should compliment him to make him feel better. She peeked beneath the towel. He wasn't so small as all that. True, he was on the small side, but he was perfectly passable.

"Let's just take this towel off shall we?" Jill said. "Come now, let go. There's no need to be shy. I'll see it up close soon enough anyway. And look. It's big. Almost too big. A monster really. Now let's get to work shall we. It'll go down soon enough dear, never fear."

Mark's blush ran all the way to his chest and stomach. She had called him big. A monster. But he could here the laughter in her voice. Besides, she had as much been ordered to say it. He was shamed beyond belief and things only became worse from there.


Having his hair ripped from the roots didn't feel good. No not at all. And Jill had been right. Dead right. Once they started, his cock deflated. And then she removed more and more hair. Tears streamed from his eyes. He couldn't stop them. However, except for a slight gasp, he didn't took it very well. Until she got to his crotch. At that point he begged. "More wine please..."

"The first time is always the hardest," Jill said. "Help yourself."

She proceeded slowly. Working his pubes down more and more. It was hell. But worse was still to come. The door opened and the girl from the front put her head in.

"Excuse me Jill...but Mrs. Stern wonders..." and then she began to giggle uncontrollably.

Mark looked down briefly and then his hands flew down to cover his manhood. Dear Lord, it had shrunk. Had hidden from the pain. Had become a small little mushroom cap. Almost a child. And this girl had seen.

"How..much ..longer..it will...be..." the girl laughed, her cheeks becoming warm, her nostrils flaring. It was an unexpected turn on and she didn't know why.

"I suspect in 20 or 30 more minutes," Jill said.

The door closed. Jill tugged Mark's hands out of the way. "It's no worry dear...now move them so I can get to work. There's nothing to be ashamed of. It happens to all men when they get on the table. I can't say as I blame them. I mean think about it from your penis's point of view. Some strange woman is up there jerking out the hair from all around it. It probably thinks it's next and is trying to hide. Come now, let me get back to work. I have other customers to get to."

Against his better judgment, Mark moved his hands. Jill got back to work. In the next ten minutes Mark came to feel shame unlike he had ever felt before as the door cracked not once but four more times, until everyone working got a good laugh and giggle. Then to make matter worse, he had to turn over on all fours and have his bottom waxed. It was pain unlike he'd ever experienced. When he finally left, his eyes were red from crying. He could feel every eye on him. He wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere to escape.

Mrs. Stern still wasn't finished. She knew quite well that Mark had about all he could handle for today, but she had to see the workmanship. The realization of her fantasies. She snuck him into the women's restroom and into a stall.

"Take off your pants and underwear," Mrs, Stern said. "I want to see."

Mark's red-rimmed eyes pleaded for sympathy, but they only met cold blue hungry eyes. He took off his pants and underwear. God how they laughed at him...and he had nothing to protect himself. He was truly naked. His masculinity had been ripped out by the roots.

"I shouldn't have to tell you....I don't like being disappointed."

Mark took hold of his small member and began to stroke. It was so hard at first. he couldn't find any traction. He was as un-turned on as he'd ever been. But he knew he had to get hard. Otherwise...

He closed his eyes and gave a soft moan. He fantasized about the waxing. The door opening. The strangers looking at him. Oh God, the laughing. He didn't know how or why, but he grew hard instantly, He shuddered to think of the cause.

"It's pretty," Mrs. Stern said. "Now stand on the toilet..."

"Idiot...lean back so no one can see you."

Precariously balanced on the wobbly seat, Mark leaned back uncomfortably. He felt displayed. Then Mrs. Stern did something he never imagined. She stroked his cock with one hand and rotated his balls with the other.

"See, it looks much larger now," Mrs. Stern said. "So pretty and slim. You've been such a good boy today. It think you deserve a reward. A reward Mark. Something I never received from your father. How would you like that?" She kissed the plump purple head of his cock.

"Would you like that Mark?" Mrs. Stern said. "Would you like a reward? It's up to you. You don't HAVE to have one. I won't be mad. You could wait until you get home.

Perhaps Julie could give you a reward?

But that is such a long time to wait. Or I could give it to you now. All you have to do is say the magic word." She kissed it again, causing it to buck. Then flicked her tongue under the underside. "What will it be Mark?"

Mark's mind was all a-jumble. Yes he'd had sex with this older woman so many times before. Most times he'd knelt down in front of her chair and licked her to orgasm. There were the rare times that he fucked her...or rather she fucked him, then he finished her off with his mouth. But this time was different. The other times he'd been ordered. This time it was his choice. His and his alone. This - this was most definitely ....cheating. But it felt so good. He couldn't refuse.

"Please..." Mark breathed softly. He felt so weak. So despicable. A betrayer of Juilie's love.

Mrs. Stern smiled triumphantly as she took that smooth slim member and slipped it into her mouth. Took it all the way in, Licking the underside on the way out. Plumping his balls with her other hand, jacking the base of his shaft with the other. Then abruptly stopping. Pulling at his ball sack, making his knees weak.

"Are you sure this is what you want Mark?" Mrs. Stern said. "Say please for me one more time. Just like the last. All gasping and oh so very polite. And then tell me what you want." She placed her hands on his buttocks and put her head back in position. She put her teeth on the head of his cock. Letting him know just how helpless he truly was. Then licked his head and blew her hot breath on it.

"Please," Mark begged again, like putty in her hands. "I'd like...I'd like a reward ...please."

She sucked it down again. Pushed his cock head against the side of her cheek. Licked her tongue along the underside ridge. Sucking him expertly. Rolling his balls. Showing him a blowjob the way it was truly meant to be given.

"Easy...." Mark begged. His balls were already so full. So tingly. They threatened to burst at any moment.

"Only five seconds Mark," Mrs. Stern said. "Like a cute little bunny. Are you my fast little bunny? Are you Markie? Well don't you worry about that right now. Cum for me whenever you are ready.

...But then Mrs. Stern paused and looked thoughtful. "...or we could make it interesting. Can you last ten seconds? I don't think you can. But I'll tell you what. If you last, I'll let you off next week. Oh, you'll still work, but that's all you have to do. No extracurricular activities. But, if you don't. Then you kiss me after. You'll kiss me like a boy kisses a girl. Is it a bet?"

"Wait," Mark said. "Let me catch up. It isn't fair if you keep bobbing and slapping it back and forth like that."

"So it's a bet?" Mrs. Stern said. "Ten seconds..."

Couture
Couture
3,850 Followers