Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need more hands," Tabby said with a nervous giggle while coaxing the foreskin down, exposing the bell-shaped glans which was lighter in hue than the hood.

"You put this in Mom's ass?"

"She told you a lot, didn't she?" Hank asked as he looked down at the pale little fingers gripping the dusky shaft.

"Yeah," Tabby said, licking the opening the the cock. "Do you want to do that to me?"

"Up to you honey," Hank said.

"Don't think I want to," Tabby said, lifting Hank's cock upright and examing the veiny underside and the scrotum. "Kind of scary."

"Did you ever do that - with the other men? Let them put it in your bottom?"

"Once," Tabby admitted. "Mr. Gordon did it once. It hurt. I'll do anything else you want me to though."

"You will?" Hank asked and Tabby nodded.

"Mom told me all the stuff you like," Tabby confessed. "Never did some of it, but I'll try just about anything. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Put my cock in your mouth, Tabby," Hank said, and then Tabby's mouth opened wide and her lips slid down the head of her grandfather's cock.

"Sorry," Tabby said, pulling her face back when her teeth grazed the ridge of the knob.

"It's okay honey," Hank said, guiding Tabby's face back, and this time when her lips went down she did better. "That's it. Suck that cock for Grandpa. That's good.

Hank ran his hands through Tabby's hair as she tried to take more than the glans into her mouth, her facial contortions showing how hard she was trying as her fists squeezed and pumped the shaft. She sheepishly looked up at him for approval, and Hank nodded as he kept stroking Tabby's hair.

"That's good baby," Hank sighed as Tabby forced her mouth further down the shaft, and he noticed that Tabby had taken one of her hands from his cock and had slid it under the elastic of her pajama bottoms. "Are you playing with yourself, honey?"

"Yes," Tabby said after taking her grandfather's cock out of her mouth and nodding while both hands kept working, with her left jacking his cock while fingering herself with the right. "I'm so turned on."

"Me too Tabby. Stand up and take your pajamas down for me," Hank heard himself saying. "Let me see how beautiful you are down there."

Tabby got to her feet and slid the sheep pajama bottoms down and kicked them off, exposing her pale and slender legs, which were shapely and smooth, but her grandfather's eyes went quickly to the lush red bush that surrounded his granddaughter's sex.

"I'm kinda hairy, huh?" Tabby giggled nervously as she ran her hand through the dense bush which wasn't has large as her mother's but looked thicker. "Mom says you like that. I'm wet too. Want to see how wet I am Grandpa?"

"Yes honey," Hank sighed, and when his fingers touched the hair - hair that was soft beyond belief - he hissed as he sucked in air through his teeth, and when he put his finger at the opening he found out Tabby was right. "You are wet honey. Very wet."

"Ooh!" Tabby moaned, her thighs quivering when she felt her grandfather's long bony finger enter her womanhood, and his hand went to her hip when he thought Tabby's knees would buckle as he pushed it in a bit.

"You're so tight, Tabby," Hank said as he eased his digit in a bit and felt the vice-like orifice crushing his finger, and although the only virgin he had ever had was his late wife long ago, Hank remembered that even her pussy wasn't this tough to get into.

Hank kept easing her finger into Tabby while he leaned forward and licked Tabby's pebbled nipple with his tongue. That had Tabby lean closer to him, so then Hank opened his mouth and took nearly her entire breast into his mouth, greedily sucking on the bud while Tabby's body quivered in response.

"Oooooh!" Tabby groaned as her grandfather nursed at her teats like a child. "You really like my little titties, don't you?"

"They're incredible," Hank mumbled as he went over to the other breast and sucked on that one the same way.

As he sucked on Tabby's breasts, his finger began sliding in easier, and soon he had the whole digit in Tabby, who squirmed in response.

"Another one Grandpa," Tabby groaned, and when Hank took his mouth of his granddaughter and look up at her, she said, "Another finger Grandpa, please! Put another finger in my pussy."

Hank felt guilty enough as it was, but the idea of trying to force another finger into the cramped orifice made him queasy. Tabby was insistent though, so he pulled his index finger all the way out and then pushed it back in, this time accompanied by the middle finger.

Hank didn't have to push his fingers in this time because Tabby was lowering herself into his hand. It was as if Tabby was his puppet, the way she was almost dancing on his fingers, and she was almost in some kind of trance, swaying and jerking around while bracing herself with her hands on Hank's shoulders.

"Fuck!" Tabby screamed. "Can't believe - Grandpa - don't care - put your whole hand in my cunt - fuck!"

Hank watched as Tabby came right there in the middle of the kitchen, and his fingers were crushed as she had what seemed to be a hell of an orgasm while she fell into him. Then his fingers were practically forced out of Tabby's pussy as Tabby squirted, the fluid gushing out over his fingers and down his hand and wrist on the way to the floor.

"Fuck me Grandpa," Tabby squealed as she tried to sit on his lap right there, the insides of her thighs wet as she attempted to climb on. "Fuck me please."

"Not here honey," Hank said, afraid that the old kitchen chair would never withstand something like that, so he gathered Tabby up in his arms and carried her down the hall and into his bedroom, nearly tripping over his boxer shorts that were still down around his ankles.

Hank caught a glimpse of them in the mirror at the end of the hall, and it certainly wasn't a Hallmark moment by any stretch of the imagination.

An old predator almost running down the hallway as naked as the day he was born, with his erection swaying in front of him while carrying a skinny teenage girl over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, both of them desperate to get to the bed - any bed - as fast as possible.

After he made the turn he almost tossed little Tabby on the bed and was on top of her in a second, spreading those skinny legs and bringing the head of his cock into the furry opening. In a saner time Hank would have eaten that sweet pussy first, making the moment last, but this wasn't anything close to a sane time, and Hank sensed that Tabby wouldn't have wanted to wait any longer either.

Tight, but not as tight as it had been for his finger, and once Hank started sliding his cock into that tight orifice he kept pushing while Tabby screamed and clawed at his back. He was like an animal, and the woman/child underneath him was no less feral. She took every inch of his cock and would thrust her hips into him each time while her legs kicked in the air at her grandfather's sides.

It took all of Hank's willpower to keep from cumming when Tabby did first, as the combination of her pussy contracting even tighter, along with her scream that made him glad that neighbors were not close, had him on the edge.

The second time Tabby came, Hank was already staring to cum himself, but he kept on thrusting while Tabby yelped with delight as his seed filled her womb.

"I love you I love you I love you Grandpa!" Tabby chirped as she smothered him with kisses while he stayed suspended above her until his arms began to ache.

"I love you too baby," Hank sighed, bending down and kissing her before he rolled over beside his granddaughter and stared at the ceiling.

"Was I as good as Mom was?" Tabby said, and then apologized. "Sorry. Shouldn't have asked that."

"You were incredible," Hank said. "I never had a better half hour in my life than the last one. Did I hurt you? Sometimes I - I can't..."

"I know you like it rough Grandpa. It hurt a little but it felt so good inside me it was worth it," Tabby said as she leaned over and lifted the dead dick from her grandfather's hip before running her tongue around the tip of the shrouded glans. "Do you think we can..."

"Tonight?" Hank said. "I don't think so. As beautiful as you are, I think I'm done for the night. Part of me is willing but the rest of isn't used to it."

"No, I meant tomorrow night, Grandpa," Tabby said.

"I think I could manage to recover by then," Hank said as his granddaughter snuggled up next to him.

***

Early in the morning...

The clock on the night stand read 2:11 when Hank woke up, and it took a minute for him to remember where he was and why there was a slender little waif resting beside him, arms and legs akimbo.

He had actually done it, Hank thought to himself. Defiling your daughter wasn't enough, so for an encore you have to go and have sex with your granddaughter decades later, and this time it wasn't like with Whitney. Tabby was the exact opposite of Whitney in every way.

Not exactly the opposite, Hank reasoned, because after you got past that shy and timid facade and the boyish body, little Tabby was just as much an animal as her Mom had been. Maybe even more so, because when he thought back to what Tabby had done in the kitchen? Wow.

She looked so different now, sound asleep beside him. Like an innocent angel, he mused as the soft moonlight coming through the blinds washed over the precious creature. The lush red triangle of fur between her legs still looked the same, except for the dried semen that had oozed out and was stuck on the hairs. His semen.

Above the bush his eyes took in the prominent hips and the flat belly, and then further up, Tabby's tiny breasts, even more diminutive with her on her back, rose and fell with her breathing. So sexy, and while he knew they would grow bigger with time, there was something so sexy about Tabby's breasts that made him wish they would never change.

Hank leaned over and ran his tongue around the perimeter of the quarter-sized aureola, the pebbles of his tongue swabbing the equally bumpy bud as the pea-sized nipple swelled. Hank heard a giggle, and realized that his playing wasn't going by unnoticed.

"Did I wake you, honey?" Hank said. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not," Tabby said as she stretched and put her hands back under the headboard. "Pretend I'm still asleep and I don't know what you're doing to me."

"Don't know how interesting that would be for you."

"I dunno. I heard some things about you."

Whitney, Hank thought as he shook his head when imagining the conversations that must have taken place between mother and daughter. The stories Whitney could tell, and apparently did.

"My eyes are closed," Tabby said, smiling in the moonlight, so Hank got up on his knees and went back to sucking on Tabby's titties gently, maneuvering himself down so his tongue could go right down to the timberline of her flaming bush before sliding all the way back up.

Kneeling over Tabby, Hank's back ached but not enough to keep his tongue from working. He felt his cock dragging along behind him like a loose muffler through Tabby's bush and lower tummy, and wished he could turn back the years to a time when once wasn't the end but only the beginning.

So sweet, Hank thought as his tongue went between Tabby's breasts and along her collarbone, and Tabby kept her eyes closed although her smile was now wider. Hank licked around Tabby's neck and up to her ear before sliding down and running his tongue across her skinny freckled shoulder on his way to the breast on the far side.

Tabby's chest was rising faster now, and after Hanks suckled on Tabby's other breast he let his tongue glide over to her side and move upward.

So soft and sweetly scented, Hank thought as his tongue moved slowly through Tabby's armpit, orally carressing the moist and satiny smooth hollow. In response, Tabby shuddered and gasped, causing Hank to stop.

"Ticklish?"

"No - don't you dare stop Grandpa," Tabby said with eyes still closed "You're making me wet again you know."

"Maybe I'll make you even wetter then," Hank said before licking his way down between Tabby's legs. "That okay?"

"Mmmm," Tabby sighed. "Very okay."

***

Sunrise of the third day...

Hank's kidneys, along with the sun beginning to peek through the curtains, told the senior citizen that it was time to get up, although after draining the lizard he planned to catch a few more winks after returning.

Tabby. She wasn't still in bed, which meant that either she went to her own bed - and he couldn't blame her given the condition of the sheets - or she was up already.

He started to grab a robe when he looked in the mirror and was reminded he was naked, but then thought the hell with it and waddled out to the hall. He had to chuckle when he saw himself in the mirror at the end of the hall on the way to the toilet and the Advil.

Just another old coot with a dead dick swinging between his legs he figured, but then remembered that the thing had worked pretty damn well last night - and earlier that morning. Might be the last time, but that was a heck of a way to go out if that was true.

Hank stopped at the corner of Tabby's room when he heard her talking. At first he thought she was talking to herself but then remembered that Tabby like everybody else in the world except him, had a cellphone, so he stopped and listened to one side of a phone call.

***

The phone conversation...

"You were so right Mom," Tabby gushed. "About everything. I'm so sore that I can't put my legs together, but it was incredible. Yes! Twice!"

"Yeah!" Tabby continued after a few seconds. "And I don't think he was going to do anything at all if I did nothing but wait in my room. I finally had to go out to the kitchen last night. He was sitting at the table so I sat on his knee. He had been looking at those pictures of you - and you looked so awesome by the way."

"No, really Mom. What a bitchin' body! Anyway, I sit on his lap and take out my bosom buddies. Put them on the table and then talked about how I wasn't a virgin anymore. I know the stories were getting him hot so I finally just unbuttoned my top and took off my bra."

"Yes!" Tabby said after a pause. "And he loved them. You know, I'm not going to get implants after all if guys like my boobies like they are. He was going wild and that made me crazy too so I reached down and grabbed his cock. Almost fainted. I thought you were exaggerating - you do sometimes about stuff - but when I grabbed that thing I thought - hey, Grandpa won't be able to stuff that thing in my little pussy so I went down and started to suck on it. My jaws are still aching."

So I'm sucking the best I can - you ever measure that thing Mom? He could be in porn with that salami. Anyway I'm fingering myself and Grandpa tells me to stand up. I dropped my bottoms and he started fingering me. It was so hot the way this was happening that I was squirting all over the freaking kitchen within a minute."

"Yes!" Tabby giggled. "I was trying to sit on his lap right there in the kitchen I was so crazy - I mean, my pussy is gushing all over like a broken fire hydrant and I'm trying to sit on Grandpa's boner, which by the way still gets as hard as blue steel."

"Anyway, he says no, not here and picks me up and carries me out of the kitchen. Almost fell on the way, but it was so - I don't know. Romantic? Like when Richard Gere carried Debra Winger out of the plant in An Officer and a Gentlemen? He throws me on the bed and had his cock in me before I stopped bouncing."

"What?" Tabby said after a moment. "Yeah it fucking hurt Mom, but I was so out of my mind that I didn't care. Besides, it stopped hurting pretty soon and man, he just about put me through the headboard. Tommy Russell is a third his age and Grandpa was ten times as energetic."

"Twice - I came twice, and we came together the second time. Huh? He came in me. What? No, I think he's too old now for that anyway. You should see Grandpa's back - you probably will later in the week. I kinda got crazy and his back is all scratched up."

Tabby continued as Hank shifted his weight to his other foot out in the hall while he idly pulled on his flaccid cock while listening to his granddaughter recounting the debauchery that had gone on earlier between them. He wished that he could hear the whole conversation, although Tabby was pretty much talking non-stop.

"So we just talked for a while and then he fell asleep, and I guess I fell asleep too. I was wishing that I could get him hard and climb on him because he was so good that even though I was sore I wanted more."

"I woke up in the middle of the night and Grandpa is nibbling on my titty. He's trying not to wake me but my boobies are so sensitive that I couldn't help it and started to giggle. He's like - sorry I woke you, and I'm like - I'm not, and I tell him to keep going."

"Mom, Grandpa's tongue is just as good as his cock. I know you know. I'm just telling you, so I just let him go. He's licking me all over - yeah, there too, and that was insane. When he licked my armpits I thought I would cum right then and there, and then he went down on me."

"I'm going crazy, having all these little orgasms and I'm staring at Grandpa's cock just hanging there and thinking - hey, maybe I'll give it a try. Mom was right about everything else, so I get him to straddle my face and we're doing the old 69. He thinks I want to suck his cock..."

"Well, yeah I did," Tabby said after a moment of chatter at the other end of the conversation. "I wanted to get him hard for sure. His cock is easier to suck when it's hard. Soft it's like trying to swallow a snake, so I'm pulling and sucking while his balls are scrubbing my forehead. Even his nuts are enormous, especially that left one."

"I know! Tried to suck it but couldn't get it in my mouth, but the right one I could," Tabby gushed. "So while he's eating my pussy I try and inch myself back, and then I'm licking his balls but didn't stop there. Mom knows best I figured so I licked my way up between his legs. Never did it before to a guy and I was kinda apprehensive, you know? What if it's nasty land?"

"It wasn't though. A little musty but nothing I couldn't handle, and when my tongue got there - what? Yeah, Grandpa was surprised alright. He let out this sound that sounded like a sheep or something but I held onto his hips and stuck my tongue in, and after Grandpa figured out it wasn't an accident he leaned back a bit and made it easier for me."

"No kidding," Tabby replied to something before continuing. "So I'm tossing Grandpa's salad and I know he's liking it. His balls are bouncing off my neck while he's giving me head to die for, so I bring my hands down from his hips and reach under to see how that big hunk of flesh is doing. What?"

"Yes! Not real hard but almost there, so I grab his cock in both hands and start yanking on it. Wish there was a camera - I know but I didn't know where we were going to end up, and besides it wasn't real bright in his bedroom so it wouldn't have come out that well anyway. He's got that big beautiful erection going now and I'm wet so..."

"No. Nothing like the first time," Tabby said. It was beautiful. The man is an artist. This time - I mean the first time we were both animals - but this time he was so gentle. Maybe he knew how much he tore me up that first time, because he slid that cock of his in me so slowly and it hardly hurt, and then he just kept going. Slow. So sweet."

"I was - felt like crying the way he made love to me. Long and slow strokes. It seemed to take forever for him to sink those 9 - 10 - however many inches of cock he has - and it was like he was hardly moving as it went in and out. in and out. I came - don't know how many times. Little mini ones and one orgasm that almost had me passing out while I clawed at the headboard."