Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 04

Story Info
Acceptance.
14.4k words
4.72
68.3k
23

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 04: Acceptance

This is a work of fiction, the names used are fictional. Any relation to any person, real or imagined, living or dead, is purely unintentional and accidental.

*

Sherri awoke to a tapping on her door, light, polite, but present. Sherri upon waking thought to herself Robert, it was Robert. There was no sense of confusion, that normally accompanies a night in a strange bed, in a strange place, she was instantly aware of who she was, where she was, and him. The clock said 6:30 and he was at her door. She answered the tapping "Yes?"

"I'm afraid it's time to get up and exercise. I'm rather insistent about it I'm afraid, the workout gear is outside the door, please put it on and come down to the kitchen, we can exercise, and begin our day.

Sherri rose and first went to the bathroom, she was humiliated, wearing his shirt, she had masturbated like a dirty little slut, and she hated herself for it. She then moved the chair, and then opened the door. Hanging on the frame was another of those leotard things, and on the floor were running shoes. Her limbs were stiff, and she had some light bruises on her legs and ass, she would have assumed she would be one big bruise, from yesterdays beatings. She put the clothing on, and then put the shirt back on over herself. She was still tired, but refreshed enough to be thinking and she was struggling to find a flaw in his logic. Could he deliver was the final question, could he make her feel complete? Could he release her passions, and most importantly, could he save her life from the dreary existence it had become? She was ready to explore her limits, whatever that meant, and she was ready to be moderately obedient.

She went down to the kitchen and found him there, sipping coffee and watching the day brighten with the dawn. She took the coffee and then spoke saying "good morning, I wanted to ask you a couple questions, or I guess I wanted to tell you that should I take the bracelet, I don't want to be a whore, or a slut."

Robert laughed again, he actually found her and her ideas amusing. "A whore is defined as a woman who does something sexual for money. You haven't done anything yet, and have a new car, student loans paid off, and your house note is to be paid off. If you're a whore, you're a very good one, have revolutionized the industry." he chuckled "A slut, again by definition is someone, not just a woman, who sleeps with many different people, and that is prohibited by our agreement. We won't see anyone else for the two years." Robert shook his head and sipped coffee. "You're a slave, and you do things because your Master wishes them done, and you do other things because it will please your Master."

Sherri felt her mood lighten some, and that bothered her. "Isn't a slut someone who enjoys sex?" she asked him.

He shook his head. "That answers the question of who told you that the vagina was dirty. Definitely a grandparent." he paused thinking while he drank more coffee "To answer your question, no. During your grandparents generation, they had sex once a month, perhaps if the moon was dark enough, in the blacked out bedroom, probably with blindfolds on. The woman was supposed to lie there and be used, and that is how they believed they were supposed to behave. A throwback to the Victorian age and if they enjoyed it even once, believed they were dirty and wanton." Robert frowned "they denied who they were, and denied their own passions, and they tried to pass it on to the next generation. That generation was beginning to experiment with drugs and other things to open their minds. They at least recognized that the minds were closed, and the women started to enjoy sex, sometimes. The men had always enjoyed it, but a vast majority of men couldn't find the clit much less an erogenous zone if you gave them a GPS to guide them." his voice took on a mocking quality and sounded vaguely like the female voice from her own GPS "Turn left at the knee, continue up the thigh, turn right, recalculating, make a U Turn, recalculating."

Sherri laughed at this thought, remembering her last boyfriend and his fumbling attempts to finger her. He had hit everything but the fucking clit she had raged at the time, feeling dirty while he did bring her a small amount of arousal.

Robert continued "The women were ready to enjoy sex, but the men were ill prepared to give pleasure to their mates, so the sex toy industry exploded." Robert glanced at his watch and then began to move "I have an exercise room on this floor, if you would like to join me."

Sherri hesitated, considering what he had said, it was true she knew from classes in school, that what he said was true, and she realized that although she had known the history of her Grandmothers generation, she hadn't put it in context with her own upbringing. I'm not a slut she told herself for the first time in years, she was just a woman, who had some bad information shoved into her ear, daily she raged. Her Grandmothers voice was screaming at her in her mind, but it was losing volume. It was like a whisper from too far away, she knew it wasn't gone, but was diminished for now. He had done that, with words, explained away her fear like it was nothing in a few hours of discussion yesterday and today.

Sherri looked up at him and saw him in a new light. She was ready to trust him, ready to forgive herself, and ready to submit. She looked and asked "May I have my bracelet Master?"

Robert had watched the light bulb pop over her head. He looked at her, and then asked "Are you sure you want it?"

Sherri nodded at him, and said "Yes Master." The words came naturally to her now, she wasn't fighting to say it, and although demeaning, it seemed somehow appropriate.

"Before we do, I must know the answer to a couple questions Slave." Robert told her. "First, did you shave your legs?" he asked her.

Sherri blushed, but only slightly, knowing what he was asking. "Yes Master, as instructed, I shaved everything."

Robert nodded, and then asked her "Did you pull your old panties out of the trash, or did you put on fresh from what I gave you?"

Sherri blushed again, this time deeper, and said "I put on the new g-string you gave me Master." she hesitated "It is a little strange, sort of uncomfortable Master."

He nodded, "I am sure this weekend has been more than a little strange and uncomfortable." He stepped away, towards the dining room, where Sherri was surprised to see the dishes were gone, and then realized he had cleaned while she lay in bed, and was a little ashamed. She saw him take the bracelet, and turn to her.

"Approach me and kneel my Slave." he told her, not commanding her, more as though in a conversational tone.

Sherri did as requested, she realized it was a request, and felt good doing it.

"Slave, do you swear to obey me? Do you swear to try and allow us to explore your limits?"

"Yes Master" she replied without hesitation.

Robert placed the bracelet on her wrist, and then inserted the screw. He tightened it and she saw the allen wrench bend a little as he put the last torque to the screw. It was now securely home. So was she was a thought that leapt to her mind, and was a little shocked by it. She was home.

She looked up at him, hoping he would take her now, and afraid that he would take her now. He took her hand, and they went to the exercise room, where she found a TV waiting to play the stretching video from yesterday. She was relieved, and disappointed. She had kind of expected to be getting the fucking of the century now, but she focused on the video, and tried to do what she saw the woman on screen do. Robert in the mean time, had begun doing push ups, and Sherri glanced at the clock and saw he was still doing them 3 minutes later, almost like he was a machine, pumping away easily. He stopped in another minute, and then went to a bar suspended above his head, He began doing pull ups, with his hands facing away, arms spread, and she saw his muscles flex beneath his t-shirt. She saw his arms tighten and his biceps flex as he pulled himself steadily up and down. He did it easily, like the nearly 200 lbs of his frame were only a feather. He then reversed his hands and put them palm towards him. Now his hands were closer together, and he pulled up and down again, more bicep she noted, and saw cords start to stand out on them. The vein was being pushed to the surface by the swelling and straining muscle she realized. He was in good shape. She continued her own exercises while he dropped to the ground, and then shaking his arms for a moment, went and began doing dips on a set of bars designed for them. Down and up, his Triceps she thought they were called, now got their turn to be exercised. He dipped down, and then rose with a smooth slow grace that astounded her. Her last boyfriend in law school hadn't been fat, but was thin and stringy and a weakling compared to Robert. He wasn't bodybuilder huge, more like a swimmer, long muscles coupled with great definition of someone who works out for fitness, not for bulk. He exercised because he liked it, not to impress anyone, just because he wanted to.

While Robert exercised, he thought. He had expected her to ask for the bracelet after breakfast, but she was now impressed with him, and his knowledge, insight, and wisdom. She wanted this, and now she would begin to learn. Beat them, humiliate them, go soft, then hard, then soft, and then explain to them what you are doing and why, and they will walk the path with you.

Sherri's video finished and then Robert stood and frowned. She waited for another couple moments and then asked "What do we do now?"

"That is what I am considering. The day will be wasted if you panic and rebel from my first instruction, so I am trying to figure out what we can and can't do." he said. "I considered it while exercising, and am convinced that a light day, very light instruction and light discipline will probably not panic you too much, however I am hung at a problem." he admitted. "The slave normally washes her Master, in the shower, before washing herself. However as foolishly self conscious as you are about your body, you may start to panic, and that would mean another day of the useless discipline and rebellion routine." Perhaps we can do something along those lines." he told her. "If you feel uncomfortable, deal with it, and focus on your duty to your Master. If you feel panic, real panic setting in, excuse yourself, and finish your personal routine in your room, and I will not pursue or berate you. You must try to finish this exercise though, it's important that you understand that I don't think you have the flaws you see in yourself. I see only your beauty and your assets."

Sherri blushed and was nearly in a panic anyway. She was going to be naked in a shower with a man, she had never done that, and she was going to wash a man. Again a first for her. She would be naked before him and water would be dripping down. Sherri forced the thought from her mind, relaxing herself, and said "Yes Master, I will try to please you."

"In the genuine attempt to do as I ask, I am already pleased." he told her.

He then excused himself, and went to the basement door, he fingered the lock and opened it, disappearing down to the basement. In a minute he was back with clothing and shoes for her. "I know you are still intimidated by that room, so we will go to my room. If you get frightened, then take these" he held up the clothing "and go to your own room, and finish there OK?"

She nodded, unwilling to trust her voice.

Robert took her upstairs, and into his room. Sherri saw it was dark Cherry furniture, and thought it suited him. He was dark, but pleasant, perhaps comfortable, but at the same time, somewhat hard, like Cherry wood.

She followed him into his bathroom, and saw it was larger than her own. His tub had a Jacuzzi feature which hers didn't, and she wondered how many women he had in that tub, getting their 32 zones strummed. His shower was big, larger than the one downstairs, which could easily handle two people. His had a good showerhead, with the hose and massage thingy, and the en vogue sprayers set at corners. He put her clothing on the counter, and then Robert activated the shower, checked the temp and then made a small adjustment. He stopped, and then turned to face her.

Sherri hesitated, unsure what to do, and waited. She felt very uncomfortable, and desperately wanted to take the clothing he had laid out and run to her room, barricading the door and hiding under the bed. She stood frozen and waited to be told what to do, fighting the urge to run.

Robert watched her and then said. "First, undress your Master, then yourself, then join me in the shower to wash your Master." he told her, again not in a commanding tone, but instead as thought it were just a conversation, the weather is nice.

Sherri hesitated, and felt the weight of the bracelet, she moved forward, anxious, and frightened, and pulled his shirt up and over his head. He co-operated, and she dropped his shirt into the hamper. She then knelt before him and removed his running shoes. She reached up to the waist band of his sweat pants, and tugged, but they remained firmly on his hips. Shit, she thought, they are tied. She found the knot at the waist band, and tugged it free. She then was able to remove the sweat pants, and she laid them aside. He was now obviously clad only in a pair of spandex shorts, which fit him like a second skin. They were tight enough she could see what religion he was, he was obviously circumcised, and it hung to the left, strapped to his leg by the spandex. Sherri suddenly felt very vulnerable in her leotard, his shirt had been left behind downstairs, and she knew that only two thin pieces of cloth very thin she noted, separated them, and she was about to remove half of the material.

She reached up, her hands trembling, and she tugged the shorts down, and off of him. She stared at it, it was there, right before her eyes, and she was simultaneously horrified and aroused. It looked huge from this vantage point, but also enticing. It wasn't erect, but it was simply there.

Robert told her "Good so far my slave, I am very pleased with your effort, and know how difficult this is for you. Please join me in the shower." and then he turned and got into the shower.

Sherri shook herself back to some semblance of composure, and stripped her own clothing, all three pieces, including two shoes, off. She looked down at her own shaved pubic area, and realized his was trimmed too. There hadn't been any hair on his testicles. He had trimmed himself? Probably told himself that this was the delivery system for the portal of life or something she grinned to herself.

She joined him in the shower and found him standing with his back towards her, his arms resting on the walls, and he was leaning slightly. She found the soap, a nice body wash, same as she had seen in her bathroom, and the washcloth, and put the two together.

She turned and started on his left shoulder, and suddenly stopped. There was a long ragged scar on his right shoulder running from beneath his armpit to about where his spine was. How had he gotten that she wondered. She went back to work and soaped his back working down towards his waist when she discovered an additional scar, small and circular, on his back. It was on the left, where his flank would be, his love handles if he had any. The scar was about two inches across, and she wondered what would do that, then she realized what did that. He had been shot. That was the scar of a bullet hitting through him. She grew pale at the thought, and looked at his head. He waited for her to finish, and she went to work on his legs in turn. Then with nothing left, she hesitated again, feeling degraded, and washed his ass. She saw him nod slightly, and then turn around. Since she had knelt to wash his legs she was once again at eye level with his pecker.

She jumped to her feet and started high again washing across his chest and shoulders. She did his arms and down his abdomen. He didn't have the six pack, but it was obviously flat, and muscled. He had a slightly smaller scar on the front, apparently the bullet passed through him. He wasn't a body builder, but he was in great shape, and she had a sudden and unexpected image of her legs wrapped around him, his arms holding her up, and his pecker in her. Her suspended on his dick as it were. She forced the image aside and then knelt focusing on his legs, she washed the left leg twice, building her courage to wash it next. She looked at it amazed, having never just looked at one before. She wasn't a virgin, but she was inexperienced, and was amazed at it. It just hung there, like a serpent asleep and patiently awaiting it's next victim. Her, she was to be it's next victim she realized. It twitched slightly and she washed it quickly and then stood up. Robert had taken shampoo and was washing his hair. He rinsed himself off quickly, and then stepped out of the shower leaving her there, relieved, and disappointed. Damn she thought, and blushed at the thought.

She washed herself, washed and conditioned her hair, about the only thing she did do to her hair, and considered using the shower massage on parts of her, but decided to follow him instead. After a final rinse in the delicious massager, she hopped out of the shower, and found another of the giant fluffy towels that she had found downstairs. She felt like she was drying herself in a luxury hotel. There was a hairdryer set out, and brushes and combs laid out, obviously by him, for her.

Sherri started to work on her hair and heard his voice from the bedroom. "You will wear the clothing on the right, leave the ones on the left alone for now, and come downstairs when you are ready."

Sheri dried her hair, and then looked at the clothing he had left, and saw the pants and shirt were neatly folded on the left, she examined them, and saw they were a pair of good khaki pants, and a polo styled shirt of the kind she favored. On the right, was a silken undershirt, some sort of silk and satin blend, in white, and a thong. She grimaced as she saw another item, a leather collar, not the shock collar she saw with relief, but a collar just the same. She put the thong on, and marveled at the feel of the silk and satin blend, it was smooth and comfortable. She followed with the undershirt, and then looked at the collar. It had three metal rings on it, like the kind you hook a leash to, and she wondered what was in store for those. He had said a light day, and she hoped that meant no lashes with the large leather strap, she put the collar on and checked herself in the mirror. She was standing in underwear, in a mans bathroom, wearing a collar around her neck. She looked at the shoes he had brought, 3 inch stiletto heel sandals, with an ankle strap. Shit she thought as she identified them as Slut shoes. "A slut by definition is someone who fucks many different people, you will not be with anyone while you are with me." rang through her head. OK, not slut shoes, but not really like she tended to wear either. She usually wore flats, and the heels were difficult for her to stand and walk in. She liked her cute little flats, and had one pair of dressy heels, ok, one inch heels, but still heels. She never wore them growing up and couldn't afford to dress up in college, or law school. Sherri sat on the chair in the dressing area, and put them over her feet, and standing wobbled a bit.

Looking in the mirror, she looked like a slut is supposed to. White thong, just barely visible beneath the undershirt. Collar around her neck, like a slave is apparently supposed to wear, and high heeled shoes with slut straps. Sherri blushed, and walked out, thinking she was done. She had missed it, Robert had placed it on the counter, but she had been distracted by the collar and shoes.