Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 05

Story Info
Sherri begins life as Robert's blackmailed slave.
10.6k words
4.68
57.2k
14

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 05: A Slave's Life

This is a continuing work of fiction, all names and places are fictional, any relation to any real person or place, real or imagined, is purely accidental.

*

Sherri woke to the alarm clock's gentle chiming and realized this was her first Monday as Robert's slave. Robert didn't move, and 20 seconds later, it stopped chiming. Sherri realized her first thought was of him again and her smile widened. She snuggled into him, and gripped the arm that was around her tighter.

They rose and used the toilet and she dressed in another one piece thong backed leotard. Sherri followed Robert downstairs and joined him in exercising. She was still a little sore from Saturday morning, and the stretching did seem to help. Sherri watched Robert work his abdominal muscles and then doing reverse lifts, watched his back flex as she stretched and asked if she would be exercising like that before long.

"Sure, but you have to start slow, if you jumped right in, you wouldn't be able to move at work, stiff and sore from the exertions." Robert told her while doing fly exercises holding two dumbbells.

After her stretching, they showered and she washed him again. This time, she didn't find it frightening, instead finding it erotic, and fun she admitted.

She washed herself next and came out of the shower to find Robert had fetched clothing and had it laid out for her. A pant suit, blouse, and underwear for her. She smiled as she realized she was wearing lingerie to work, and he had chosen it. She dressed, finished her hair, and then checking her lipstick, and putting the tube in her pocket, she headed downstairs. Finding Robert laying out breakfast, she went to him, hugged him and then joined him in the food prep. Sherri smiled as she ate breakfast, she had seen the smile in the mirror and suspected it would be with her all day. She didn't know that smile would tell the world, she had gotten laid, and had experienced good sex.

During breakfast, Sherri began to think about her day, and realized she would probably get the file Robert had arraigned. "Master, what should I look for in the file you have sent for me?"

"Just do your job, you're a lawyer, take care of your client, and it will be perfect." He replied glancing at the newspaper.

"But you said it was a test of some kind, and I would find the Easter Egg." she said confused.

Robert put the paper down, and turned towards her. "You will find it, I know you will, but I won't tell you where, or what to look for. You have to find it, you have to accomplish this. Don't ask me anything else about it, I'll say nothing else."

Sherri considered, and got frustrated. Damn it, she needed a hint of what to look for. It could be anything, and it could take weeks of research to find the small thing it could be. There were thousands, no millions of little things. What if she didn't get the file, what if it went to someone else, and they found it. She forced herself to remain calm, and to think. "Master" she said "will you give me no hint?"

"Sherri, you need only be yourself, apply yourself, and look to the interests of your client, and do the job you are trained to do." Robert replied.

Sherri felt herself getting angry and forced her mind to other subjects. "Master, I'll need to go by my house today, pick up mail and other things." she told him.

"If you like, I will go by and do that. I assume there are some things you would like to have here, certainly you are welcome to bring anything you wish." Robert said.

"No Master, I'll go by, however I'll need to put my things in storage if I'm going to rent the house out." she said considering. It was a nice house, and she should make about $700 or so on rent if she could find a small starter family to take it.

"When you have what you want from there, and have changed your address, let me know, and I'll see to that with some of my own people." he replied.

Looking at her watch she took a travel mug of coffee and headed to work. Her car, her Lexus she corrected herself waited. The thong felt strange, and the pants rubbed on her ass and that felt strange. The two inch heels made her feel different. She had put a little blush on in addition to her lipstick, and she checked her lipstick in the mirror. It was becoming habit she noticed.

Lisa was at her desk going over things from last week, things that were going to carry over when she looked up and saw Sherri walking down the hall. Lisa put her eyes back to her work and then looked up again. Holy Shit, Ms. Stick up her ass had a grin plastered on her face, was wearing lipstick, and very nice clothing. Lisa gaped in surprise.

Sherri saw Lisa and smiled and said "Good Morning Lisa, and how was your weekend?"

Lisa's eyes nearly bugged out, Ms. Stick up her ass never said good morning, at most just a flat emotionless morning, and asking about Lisa's weekend? "Fine Sherri, and yours?"

Sherri's smile got wider and she said "Wonderful, let me know if anything pops up today will you?"

Lisa watched Sherri walk into her office and gaped once again. Shit, she doesn't have those horrible panty lines she usually has, she isn't wearing any, or is wearing a thong. Those clothes have to cost about $1000 minimum. That blouse looks Italian, and the suit was a silken blend that you don't get at a department store. Where had she gotten high end clothing from? How had she afforded it? Sherri was an associate and they don't make the big bucks the Partners and Senior Partners make. What is going on?

Lisa went back to organizing the day and saw Carl coming down the hallway. Carl was the Partner that Sherri reported to. Carl said good morning, and then walked into Sherri's office. Sherri was looking at e-mail and glancing at things to orient herself.

Carl said "Good Morning, I have that file we talked about Friday, the new client. The Cenotaph corporation is apparently overcrowded at their office, and want a second opinion on the feasibility and cost analysis on the tax benefits of the move." and handed her the thick legal folder with the information. "It looks pretty straight forwards, just go over the numbers their in house council came up with, and double check him. Shouldn't take too long, and if possible, I'd like it by Wednesday or Thursday." he told her.

"Certainly Sir, and I'll get right on this. I don't have anything else particularly pressing at the moment." she said with obvious sincerity.

Carl was brought up by this. Sherri usually answered with a dead voiced "sure" and hardly ever used Sir in her language. Carl noticed the smile, she was cheerful. She was dressed in expensive clothing. Carl didn't know Women's fashion, but he did know quality. Those might be real diamonds in her ears. "Great Sherri, thanks for taking a look at this, I do appreciate it." figuring a little encouragement might go a long way. This cheerful and polite Sherri was preferable to the sullen and withdrawn Sherri he had overseen for three years. "I'm going to Kansas City this afternoon, I should be back Wednesday after I meet with the people at Baker Construction about the audit."

Sherri opened the file after he left, she had risen and seen him to the door and then told Lisa "I'm going to get some coffee, would you like some?"

Lisa had just stared at her and shook her head no. After a moment adding "No thanks for the offer though."

Lisa was sure she was on some sort of Candid Camera, or perhaps had seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers one too many times. Sherri was being NICE, which is one thing she never was. She walked with her head up instead of looking at the floor. She went for her own coffee. What the fuck is going on.

Lisa suddenly understood, thinking to herself I know that grin, Sherri got laid. Lisa said a silent prayer for the pipe layer, may his sword stay long and hard and keep Sherri happy.

Sherri opened the file and began reading, by Lunch she was oriented with the problem facing her. It was a double check, certainly but there was more than just the tax information in the packet. Someone had put the building specifications in the packet, and Carl hadn't dumped them into a "dead" file which meant it was really outside their purview. Essentially this Cenotaph Corporation wanted a bigger headquarters, near Chicago, to replace their existing facility in Chicago. They figured that building outside the state of Illinois would allow them to realize the cost of building and moving in something like 12 years. Additionally they would have lower utility costs with the newer construction materials and insulation available. They could lease or sell their existing building and show additional profit.

Sherri gave half the tax numbers to enter into the database program to Lisa and asked her to give Sherri a hand with these, and then surprised Lisa more by asking that everything be double checked. Sherri brought up the address on the Indiana State tax site, and saw it was currently wooded and rural area, with new development in progress. The site was zoned C-1 which meant it could take a Commercial Development, but only a single owner development. No mini mall. OK, that was fine, Cenotaph would be the only occupant, and didn't need the C-2 or C-3 zoning that multi occupant businesses needed.

Sherri started to punch in her own share of the numbers, and then had an idea. She looked into the file and found the building specifications. The plans included the assay plot of the prospective building, and something that she had ignored when reading. It had Co-ordinates. She had complained about the current system "Section 1 of plat book 456 in county records known as plot 438 which is located 1.4 miles West of known point 539 and 1.3 miles North of known point 215." which meant nothing to the person looking at the land. It was the old way before good maps were made, and before GPS and Satellite overheads.

Sherri brought up Google Earth, she had the Professional Model, and used it to look at cities she wished she was in instead of here. She punched the co-ordinates into the program and watched Google show her the exact location of the property and there it was.

"Happy Easter" Sherri said at 2:24pm. She had found it. She had found the Easter Egg. The building was going to cross the State Line, and would be liable for two State Property Taxes, the full value of the building was going to be taxed not once, but twice. It would bankrupt the company instead of save it money.

Lisa looked up from her data entry. She was sure she had heard Sherri say something, and saw Sherri smiling broadly while looking at her computer monitor. Lisa didn't know what was going on, but didn't want to ask for fear of ruining Sherri's good mood. Ms. Stick up her ass was being nice and human, and Lisa didn't want to fuck it up.

Sherri's grin widened as she went back to crunching numbers, she had lot's of work to do to get this done by Wednesday. She breathed a silent "Thank You Master" for doing this for her. No tax lawyer would look at the actual property, they dealt in numbers and percentages.

Sherri worked past 5pm, stopping at nearly 6 and deciding to beg her Master to take care of the mail at her old house tomorrow. Perhaps he would let her pay off the favor.

Arriving home, and it was her home now, at just after 6:40 having caught the tail end of the rush hour traffic out of St. Louis. She parked and walked to the door much more quickly than would have been considered normal. She rushed into the house, and looked everywhere. He wasn't on the first floor, she ran upstairs and found him at his desk, sipping Whiskey, and reading a file of his own. She ran to him and as he rose to meet her threw her arms around him and embracing him warmly. "Thank you Master" she said.

"Happy Easter" he told her. She had found it, he knew it, and knew she was proud, and rightfully so.

Robert knew the legal genius who had come up with the Easter Egg, and knew he was paid well above average, and was well worth the money. Robert had learned of it from his "good friend" and thought it brilliant. A test, how far would a law firm go to protect the client? The really good ones took everything in the file and went over every line checking and double checking. They were the ones who found the Easter Egg, and they were the ones who got the business and reputation to go with serving some of the biggest companies in the nation. Robert knew she would find it, if her head was in the game. If she approached it sullen and resentful, and went through the motions, she would fail to go over everything, and would fail to find it, instead finding a couple numbers transposed as a false flag.

She had found THE egg, only that would make her this happy. Something small that when you really looked at it, would be HUGE in it's implications.

Sherri talked about it through dinner, having added her collar for the meal to "dress up" as he said. She was so happy and excited, and Robert drew pleasure knowing he would be getting a case of Scotch Whiskey in a couple weeks. Winning was good, even if the cost to him was more than the case was worth, it was good. Her dream of working on Wall Street was possible now. In a couple years, she would be getting offers from major firms who wanted her genius on their own staff. Her firm, Whitman and Parker, would be begging her to stay and offering perks too.

They ate dinner in Roberts Office, and ordered clothing from online stores while eating. So much to do they agreed, so little time tonight to get it all done. She watched him order another $50,000 in clothing, and then order another $25,000 in Jewelry. She would comment and suggest and bow to his wisdom as was proper for a Slave in his service.

Robert and Sherri trained after dinner, working on her walk and her manner of sitting. Sherri wearing a Posture collar, which held her neck rigidly in an extended manner, forcing her to use her eyes to check locations of steps, and other things. She wore a thong, and little else but the shoes. Robert directed, encouraged, and a few times used the whip to get his point across. Smacking her on the ass when she did something wrong which she hadn't done the last time. Sherri would jump and apologize with a "Sorry Master" and try again.

They went to bed once Sherri was able to walk and sit confidently and with grace. Sherri had leather bindings placed on her wrists, but they weren't connected to anything yet. Robert laid her on the side of the bed, and began to caress and kiss her. Sherri responded to his attentions, reaching for his cock and finding it fully erect. Robert took her hand, and placed it on her cunt.

"Feel yourself Sherri? Do you see how wet and hot you can be?" Robert asked.

Her fingers weren't in her, just on the mons, but it was hot and humid, so wet already. She wanted his hands there, caressing her as only he could. She reached for his cock again.

Turning suddenly, Robert placed ropes from the headboard to her leather wrist restraints. Sherri tugged at them and found she couldn't move her arms at all. Robert licked and caressed her, breathing hotly on her nipples, licking her clit and plunging his tounge into her love.

Moaning and squirming Sherri wanted to have his cock. She whimpered and silently begged him to fuck her. She was so close to an orgasm, so close to having one. He was teasing her again, driving her insane with desire. "Please, please Master." Sherri begged him.

Mounting her Robert eased his length into her. She moaned, and as he reached her bottom, she came crying loudly into the night. Her body shook as the orgasm gripped her and waves of pleasure spread outwards from her clit.

Robert pounded into her now, fucking wildly. As he reached his own orgasm and her third one subsided, he pulled out suddenly and gripping his cock ejaculated on her breasts, coating them with his thick white semen. As he lay beside her, he took a small strap and connected the two bindings on her wrists as he released her from the headboard. She was to sleep bound next to him.

Sherri woke to the alarm, and another day serving her Master began. She first asked to be released, she had slept with her wrists bound by leather straps, in front of her, but still attached.

Sherri considered washing the residue off herself before working out, but decided to enjoy the workout with the heady scent of their love filling her nostrils. It felt so dirty, so slutty, and she grinned wickedly as she stretched in the high cut thong leotard and worked on her flexibility. She was sore, and at first felt a little sorry for that, but then realized it was because he had ridden her like a race horse last night, and pounded her pussy into multiple orgasmic joy. However this morning, she was sore, and mentioned it to Robert. He smiled, brought her close to him, and kissed her gently.

"We'll take a break tonight, I don't want to send you to work bowlegged after all." said Robert.

Sherri blushed, and smiled at him. "Thank you Master." she answered.

They exercised, and she washed him, paying extra attention to his pecker, and wondered if she would be sore when she got off work, if it wasn't too bad, perhaps there would be a change in plans.

She dressed in clothing he had lain out for her. Another pant suit, this one in a conservative gray, and instead of a thong, a body suit. Robert explained that it was worn in lieu of underwear, but she did wear a Bra. He explained that the top looked like a blouse, and in the pale blue, it would go lovely with the gray suit. He then told her it had a snap crotch for easy access for trips to the restroom. She felt an erotic thrill as she wore it to breakfast, and purposely got a little flip with him. She then told him she hadn't gone by the house to get her mail, or filled out a change of address, but would attend to it sooner or later.

Sensing her desire, Robert sent her for the riding crop. After twelve lashes, her ass was warm, and so was her sex. She left for work without her house keys, he would attend to the mail and anything else, and with an ass which glowed red and kept her warm through the morning.

Lisa saw another expensive outfit, and another silly grin on Sherri's face. She was getting curious, and resolved to see if Sherri wanted to go to lunch together, and perhaps spill the beans.

Sherri sat and smiled more as she felt the warmth of her ass. He had paddled her until she had begged forgiveness, and then sent her to work, chastised and aroused. She dove into the file, and went back to work. She had finished checking the Indiana numbers, and had found the mistake there, and laughed. If she had punched the numbers in before doing Google Earth, she might have missed it. She then started on the Illinois Tax Information before lunch. She wanted this done before the day was out, so she could spend tomorrow looking for possible answers to the problem. Obviously, the building could not be built where they planned it and obviously, they would have to buy more land to get the building firmly into Indiana, at least a 50 foot buffer zone she thought. As she checked reference tables and other tax information, she worked out how much money the company would save by not building as they originally intended.

Lisa had come at lunch, and asked if Sherri would like to join her for a Salad.

Sherri consulted the clock, and said "Sure, that would be nice, I usually have a salad or soup but whatever you would like would be fine."

They walked to the soup and salad place, "Souper Salad" it said. Sherri decided to get a small bowl of French Onion Soup to go with the small Chef's salad, and then insisted on paying for Lisa's lunch. Lisa had been doing great these last couple days, and Sherri wanted to show her appreciation. Sherri hadn't realized it was only her own perception which had changed, Lisa was the same, if a bit confused by the changes.