Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 06

Story Info
Sherri's life as a slave continues.
6.6k words
4.68
48.5k
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing work of fiction, all names and places are fictional, any relation to any real person or place, real or imagined, is purely accidental.

*

Friday morning started as usual with the alarm, they skipped the workout and went straight for the shower. The night had been a late one when work comes early.

Sherri lathered him up and washed him lovingly. This part of her morning ritual, washing her Master was becoming important to her, she cherished the intimacy and the feeling of sensual erotic pleasure.

Friday is casual day unless you have a meeting with a client. Sherri had no meeting so Robert sent her off in a tan pair of trousers, and a bright red and white striped rugby shirt.

Sherri smiled and said good morning to Lisa who again noted the presence of the goofy grin. Damn, this Robert Mason was one enthusiastic son of a gun.

Sherri started working on the file she had left open on Thursday. Lisa popped into her office with some letters and such and then said quietly. "Girl, your man is the talk of the office."

Sherri looked up the obvious question on her face. "What?"

"Sherri, old man Whitman told his secretary about last night. Excellent suit, great silk tie, perfect manners, and extremely handsome." she said looking over her shoulder and lowering her voice. "He wants to find out what he can to get the business right? So far he's found out he owns a Limo service, the Security thing, and two strip clubs in St. Louis. There are rumors he owns a couple other things, something vague, mostly service industry stuff. Word is he may be the man who funded the Municipal Bond issue and bought all the bonds. That is $25 Million plus interest tax free. If it's true, your man is one big fish for the firm to land."

Lisa gave Sherri a knowing look and left the office.

Sherri was scared, the firm was practically investigating and if they were, would they find out he was former foreign legion, and if so what would that mean. Would his previous identity become known or a problem?

She called Robert and told him what was going on during lunch.

Robert laughed, and said "Sherri, that is all they can find out." Robert assured her. "It's all that there is. If they search back, they find I pop up on radar some 12 years ago, and they can't find anything else out. If they called the Legion, they would be given the cold shoulder. If they are on a first name basis with the French President, they would find that they can't learn anything. Relax, they can't find anything to harm me, or you."

Sherri relaxed some and went back to work. Carl popped in after 2pm. "Sherri, how are you, how was dinner?" he asked.

"It was great Carl, was expecting to meet with you later for the Friday meeting." she said.

"Oh skip that, we know what you did this week, and we are all very pleased with it." Carl said gregariously.

"Ok, that would be fine, and thanks." said Sherri.

"Mr. Whitman and I were talking, and he told me about your boyfriends new contract, and congratulations are definitely in order, and asked me to ask you to relay a message. He wanted to let Mr. Mason know that the Firm was ready to assist him in any way possible in dealing with any issues on this new contract of his, or any other legal work that would arise with his business." said Carl somewhat uncomfortably.

"I'll relay that to Robert for you." said Sherri somewhat unsure of what was being discussed.

"I know you worked long and hard on the Cenotaph thing, why not take the rest of the day off, and spend some quality time with that boyfriend." said Carl.

Oh shit Sherri thought, They hope I screw Robert so well he will become a client.

"OK, well thanks, and I think I will." Sherri said her voice a little quieter now.

"See you Monday Sherri, and give my best to Robert, am looking forward to meeting him, we can schedule a lunch next week OK?" said Carl leaving her office.

Sherri had tears in her eyes all the way home. She didn't call, just walked into the house with eyes brimming with tears.

She walked up the stairs and saw Robert on the phone in his office. He looked up and saw her. He told whomever it was to take care of things and call if there is a problem, have to go.

He stood and reached for her and she broke down crying on his shirt, and weeping inconsolably.

Robert kept kissing her head and telling her it was OK.

"They want me to fuck you and want me to make you happy, and sent me home to you so you will be a client and they just prostituted me." Sherri sobbed into his chest.

"Slowly now, settle down, tell me what happened." Robert said.

"I was sent home early, a reward for my work. Your name is all over the office and your businesses are as well. They are drooling over a chance to sign you as a client, and sent me home to spend quote quality time end quote with you." She said more calmly.

Robert laughed, and said "Welcome to the world of business my love."

"I don't like it, and I don't like feeling this way." she said.

"Sherri your firm isn't real different than any other, they are all hoping to get new clients." said Robert

Sherri held him and considered that answer. Part of her knew it was true, and hated it. Part of her thought it couldn't be true, and felt hopelessly naive for daring to think it might not be true.

Robert then said "Why don't you go down by the pool, I have a few things to finish up here, and will be down in a bit, or you can sit in the office and watch me read and make phone calls or you can do whatever you want for now OK?"

Sherri was calmer now, but still felt dirty, she had all night since the dinner with old man Whitman. She didn't like the way the firm members were slobbering all over the place dreaming of getting some of his money, she didn't like being sent out to fuck him so he would be a good client. She went to her room and changed into a modest bikini and went downstairs to get some sun, perhaps a little time relaxing would make her feel better.

Robert watched her for a moment, and then sat and considered for a while. Sherri was not going to make it in New York unless she toughed up a bit. Sex and power went together like coffee and cream in the business world. The only thing people cared about in the business world was who could you fuck, and who did you fuck, the Hollywood starlets being the pinnacle of power apparently. Robert didn't play that game, he played a different one. He was a regular guy, who had money. He couldn't save the world, but he could make a small difference here and there, pay his people well, treat them well, and back them when they were right, damn the political or liability issues. Among his other things, Robert bought and sold houses, usually as an Owner Finance for what is about the prime rate 5 or 6% flat rate, no adjustable nothing. He was even known to occasionally forgive a couple payments if a family had a problem. Dad broke his leg and can't work, no problem, forget the next payment or two, and then when you get back on your feet let us know.

Sherri lay in the sun and tried to think. Was this what the big world was really like? Was this what she was supposed to want? To find her a rich man who can help her career and make her bosses happy? Someone she could fuck in more than one way?

Robert stopped by the pool and said "Hey Sherri, feeling better?"

"Yeah, it's just not what I expected." she said in a voice that wasn't dead, but didn't have much life.

"Yeah, well take the night off, relax and try to remain calm. Tomorrow morning, you have an appointment. The car leaves at 7:30 to take you to it." Robert told her.

"Appointment? What appointment?" she asked.

"It's a surprise, trust me, you won't be sent off to do something horrible, you might even like it." said Robert.

Sherri narrowed her eyes, and then relaxed. He hadn't forced her to do anything yet, and since he was the one with the evidence, he was the one she had to obey.

"You are the Master, and I am the blackmailed" she answered and looked away.

Robert nodded, she was very angry down inside, which is why he had given her the night off. Nothing compulsory, nothing that she HAD to do. Tomorrow morning she would be taken, and hopefully enjoy herself.

Sherri considered, she was as free as he let her be, and she might as well enjoy her night off, and whatever he had planned for tomorrow, there wasn't much she could do to stop it, so again, relax and enjoy. She loved him, but she was unhappy today, that was all she knew, and it wasn't his fault.

Robert was reading a book in his office when Sherri walked in and said to him "Master, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that outside."

"Sherri, you had a bad shock today, that is all, and you needed time and space to get yourself together. I understand, that is part of my job, to see what you need, and give it to you." Robert said. "I love you, you know that, and you know I won't push you beyond the point you are comfortable with."

Sherri nodded and sat in the chair "I don't want to be alone tonight. I don't want to fuck you for them, but.." she ended.

Robert smiled, a night off would be nice he decided. "How about we relax tonight watch some mindless entertainment, and snuggle and eat popcorn."

Sherri smiled, she needed a night of snuggling and bad TV. She would like to snuggle with her Master. "Yes Master, that would be nice." she said with a smile. He did know her, and gave her just what she needed.

Robert nodded, rose and took her arm. They ate dinner in the entertainment room with it's big screen TV, and watched DVD's for a while. They munched on popcorn, and sat slumped next to each other.

Sherri was happy, well not sad any more. She was still troubled by the firms attitude, but didn't know what to do about it. She decided to reconsider her plans, and that meant talking to her Master about it. He was training her, preparing her, to be able to turn heads with her looks, and amaze them with her mind.

Robert made sure any contact with her was supportive and encouraging without any sexual connotations. He wanted her mind intact, breaking a mind was easy, an frankly a waste of time. Prisoners in Solitary Confinement could last for years, unless their mind broke from the lack of interaction, and then they would literally die in days from the bodies reaction to the insanity. Robert wondered how long Sherri would last in such circumstances. Her resistance would power her for a while, but he had recognized her on Saturday, she was nearly to the breaking point, and that was why he had such an easy time on Sunday. She now instinctively wanted to please him, and that was what he wanted. Compliant but not a robot. A robot would stand and take any insult you hurled at it, and never give you their hearts, or minds. They would obey because the alternative was pain and agony. The humiliation would be minor compared to the punishments, and that wasn't what Robert had in mind for his slave. He wanted her to choose to obey because she was happy doing so.

He considered a story from Germany, where a girl had been kidnapped, and kept in a cage for years, trained to obey or be punished. She was a prisoner, and had no choice eventually but to obey. She did her duty, never wanting to, saying what she felt she had to in order to prevent the pain of punishment. One day her keeper turned his back for one minute while she was washing the car, and she was gone in a flash running for all she was worth. That was why Robert wanted to accomplish with Sherri the level of devotion that Lady K and the Bald Slave had shown towards their Master. They loved him, and would do anything for him. Robert knew he had a lot of work to do, if she was freed from the blackmail now, she would go home and decide this was all a bad dream, and never return to him.

Robert enjoyed the Will Smith movie Hitch with Sherri, and they laughed together as Will had a food allergy, and all the other pitfalls he endured. Robert liked Will Smith, he was one of the few Hollywood stars that didn't take himself so seriously that he would not endure self effacing comedy. A sufficient ego, but not one that needed shoring up by yes men and sycophants.

They retired upstairs and fell asleep in each others arms, Robert made no move towards her, instead forcing himself to be patient, and wait. She would come to him when she was ready, and that was enough.

Sherri woke to the alarm just after 6am. She thought of her Master, Robert and realized she did love him, he continued to be the first thought she had in the morning.

She got up and went to exercise and was stopped. "No, just get ready to go out, get some breakfast, they won't feed you until lunch." Robert said from the bed.

Sherri asked "Who won't feed me, where am I going?"

"It's a surprise, and you will enjoy it." he replied.

Sherri rolled her eyes, and went to start coffee returning to her room to shower and dress. This was annoying. She dressed in the clothing he had laid out the night before, and she went outside at 7:20 to find another Chauffer waiting for her with a new Lincoln Town car. "Hello" she greeted him.

"Yes Ma'am, good Morning, Are you Ms. Chenowith?" asked the Driver.

"Yes, how do you do?" she asked.

"Fine Ma'am, I'm Brian, and I'm to take you to the Spa." said Brian.

"Spa, I'm going to a spa?" asked Sherri getting into the car.

Brian closed the door and went to the drivers door. He got in and started to drive away. "Yes ma'am, I'm taking you to the Spa, and then Tony will get you later." he said.

Sherri considered, she was going to a spa to have herself treated today. "When were you told to do this?" she asked.

"Ma'am I was assigned this job Thursday, Mabel told me I was being trusted with it." Brian told her as he drove the car.

"Thursday? So he didn't set this up yesterday?" she asked confused.

"No ma'am, I was told Thursday, I am to take you to the Spa, and then go get my next assignment, and spend the day with them. I don't know when he planned this Ma'am, maybe Mabel knows." he offered helpfully. Apparently all answers to things he didn't know resided with Mabel. If Mabel didn't share with him, it seemed to be fine with him.

They arrived at the Spa and the driver hustled around and opened the door. "Here you go Ma'am, will you be needing anything else?"

"No thanks, and give Mabel my regards will you?" said Sherri deciding to play along like she and this Mabel were old friends.

"Yes Ma'am, I'll be sure to do that, you have a good time here OK?" and with that he got in the drivers seat and drove off.

Sherri walked in and checked in at the desk. "Hi, I'm Sherri Chenowith, I believe I have an appointment."

The woman didn't consult her list she just said "Yes Ma'am, please come with me." walking down to a door where she ushered Sherri through to a hallway. "Your room is here, and Denise will be in for you in a few minutes. Put this on and we can begin." said the woman who handed her a pink wraparound thing.

Sherri wondered about this all, and decided to play along, there really wasn't much else she could do. She put the pink wraparound on and waited. She spent the next several hours in bliss. She was massaged, full body massage with fragrant oils, no less. She was showered, waxed, buffed, and then she had her hair washed and styled while she got a manicure and a first for her, a pedicure. Everyone took time to explain what they were doing, and why. She then got a full facial, and had her makeup session with a make up artist. She spent the time learning what worked with what. What colors went well with her skin tone, and how to use makeup to accentuate her beauty. The artist was very specific on this point, she was very good looking, good cheekbones and needed very little make up to look like it takes most women all day to appear.

Sherri then dressed in the clothing which was waiting for her. Denise had said "Mr. Mason left these for you and indicated they would be desired." Denise showed no emotion while saying this.

Sherri dressed and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked gorgeous and she knew that he had arraigned all of this.

She stepped outside into the light and put the sunglasses she had been given on. Robert was waiting for her near another Town Car with a different driver. He looked awesome in that dark blue suit, white shirt, tie. She realized they looked wonderful, and wonderful together.

Robert kissed her gently on the head and took her into the car. "Ok Tony, I guess we are ready for the next stop." Robert told the driver.

"Yes Sir." said the driver taking them out of the lot easily.

In 15 minutes they were at a photographers studio, and Sherri was posed individually, and then with Robert for a series of pictures. She looked at the Digital prints, before the photographer had a chance to really work on them, and they were very good. She looked lovely, he looked handsome, and together, they looked like a very happy couple. Sherri felt a tear in her eye, she had never imagined she could look like this, that she could look so happy with anyone.

Robert took her hand and said "We can go home if you have had enough, or we can go to dinner and enjoy a fine meal together."

"I think I would like some dinner." she answered.

They got in the car's backseat, and Robert told the driver "Tony, I believe it will be dinner next."

The driver nodded, and they departed as smoothly as a professional driver should.

Robert turned to Sherri and said "Tony is one of the last original employees of the limo company I bought. He was a big help in understanding the business, and when we get a new driver, I ask that Tony or one of the other old hands train them to perform as we would like them to."

Sherri turned to Tony and said "How long have you been driving cars?"

"Ma'am, I been driving since I was 16 and driving cars for other people since I was 19 and got a job chauffeuring around an old retired couple. Met my wife there, she was the maid and cook. We been married ever since." Tony said.

"Tony is also Mabel's Father." Robert told Sherri.

"Mabel, who threatens everyone with bodily harm for a mistake?" asked Sherri not believing this.

"Yes Ma'am, that is her. Takes after her Mama that way." said Tony with a smile.

"I'm surprised you didn't make Tony the manager." said Sherri.

"I tried to, but he wouldn't take the job, said he was a driver, and was good at that. Then he told me he had a daughter who had graduated from business school, and was available as a manager." Robert said. "Tony then told me she had a little temper problem, but all in all was a good girl."

"Yes Sir, she does have a temper, but she sure is a good girl." said Tony. "Never been in no trouble, don't steal, don't lie, and won't tolerate none of that."

"So I talked to her, and found she was available because her last three jobs ended when she threatened to kick someone ass for screwing up." said Robert with his own smile. "I hired her, and told her if she kicked someone's ass, let me know so I could fix it, and don't do it too often."

"So did she ever do something?" Sherri asked.

"Oh yes, about a week later, one of the drivers, a big guy, bigger than I was, called her a dyke bitch and she kicked his ass all over the garage area." Robert said laughing. "She had him crying like a schoolboy getting a whipping before she was done."

"He didn't think she would do it, thought she was bluffing, and thought he could teach her a lesson." said Tony "I knew better, I am married to her Mama, and knew she had a mean streak if you made her mad."

"So I get the call that she done kicked a scrawny little shits ass, and she was letting me know like she agreed to." continued Robert. "I get there, and this guy is in an ambulance talking to the cops, I get the story and talk to him myself. Paid his medical bills, and gave him some money to shut up and not press charges."

12