Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 09

Story Info
Surprises and the Corporation.
13.4k words
4.61
40.6k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone or any place living or dead, real or imagined, is purely accidental.

*

Sherri woke thinking of him, and knowing this was the last day she would have to leave him. She smiled, knowing her dream, which a month ago she hadn't known was a dream, was about to come true. They exercised, like always. She washed him and enjoyed the easy intimacy of it. She was sure Lisa would think it horrible, but it was nice, an intimate moment in the day, familiar, each comfortable in the role.

Sherri looked at her clothing for work, and was a little shocked. The skirt was shorter than she usually wore, it was about four inches above her knee. Not vulgar, but a bit more revealing than she usually wore. Hanging up along the wall, not to far, there was a longer skirt. She knew she had to choose, and knew what she wanted to wear, what she had become accustomed to. She took the shorter skirt, and dressed in it. She looked at herself in the mirror and gaped. The heels were a little higher, and her skirt hem was higher too. She saw her legs, with the faint tan that the time by the pool had given her. She looked at the other skirt, and sighed. She would try this once, and see how it felt. No panty hose, some strange suspender stocking combo, which ended well above her hemline. Her skirt would have to clear her ass before they were really visible, so it was fine she decided. She turned examined her ass in the mirror, and she decided it looked good. She went downstairs with a wicked smile on her face. Perhaps she would enjoy this after all. Men would look, and want, but the only one who got her candy was her Master. She felt the suspenders rub on her ass, and she suddenly stopped as she entered the kitchen. She was going to be a horny fucking slut by the time she got off work. Robert was experimenting, trying to see how horny she would get from the stimulation of the suspenders and the short skirt. She gaped as she realized his torture for her today.

Robert looked and smiled nodding. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Testing me again today Master?" she asked.

"Everyday my love, everyday is a test, what will we do in today's situations?" Robert replied.

"I'll spend the day tugging my skirt down." Sherri said.

"If it's uncomfortable, change to the other, you don't have to wear that. You have a choice." Robert said.

Damn him, she did want to wear it, her legs looked good coming out from the skirt, she realized that when she had looked in the mirror. She had always hidden herself, camouflaged herself, and she had recently looked at pictures of fashion and women and BDSM. She had looked and seen that her legs looked good, and she was proud of them. Perhaps it was her Masters exercise, perhaps it was that she had suddenly seen them for the first time. Perhaps she was waking to the fact she was a beautiful woman with sex appeal, and it didn't diminish her, it merely made her a woman. One who loved, and was loved.

Robert watched her and then put the food onto the table, and invited her to sit.

Sherri sat and considered. "Damn you, you know I want to wear this, and you know what it makes me, so you make it even more difficult for me." she said with anger in her voice.

Robert stopped chewing and looked at her. He wasn't angry, he was surprised.

Sherri felt her anger diminish, she shouldn't have said that. "Master, I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"Certainly my love, You are forgiven. However the decision is no longer yours. You will wear that skirt is that understood?" he asked quickly.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." she said.

"Also, I think we need to make sure you understand that I will tolerate discussion, opinion, and even disagreements, as long as you remain respectful and obedient in expressing your opinion or point of view." said Robert without any anger, but with firmness.

"Yes Master, your slave forgot herself." she said.

"Good. Now your desk arrives today, and I have some men coming in to move the furniture around. Carmen and I will be occupied moving furniture, cleaning behind the furniture, and setting up the office. I also have the phone lines scheduled to move today." Robert said.

"Good Master, your slave is excited to be working with you." she said.

"First on your agenda is to find us a location for an office, and make sure it has a desk for you, and you are able to work there." said Robert.

"Yes Master, I have a list of possible locations. I am hoping to have one selected by Monday at the latest Master." said Sherri.

"Excellent, I am pleased." said Robert.

"Thank you Master." she said.

Sherri ate her breakfast and considered for a moment. "Master, your slave has a question?" she said

"If I can answer, I will." said Robert.

"Master, does your slave have any punishment coming? From my outburst earlier." she asked.

"Perhaps, I will consider." Robert told her.

"Master, if your slave has offended, she must be punished." she glanced at her watch, and said "I'm going to be late if I don't go now. Shit."

"Have a good day slave, I'll consider your punishment." he told her kissing her gently with love.

Sherri went to work, and she smiled as she enjoyed the thoughts of her own punishment later. She turned heads walking to the office, and realized she liked it, and didn't like being a piece of meat. No, the didn't like it part was something she was supposed to feel, that was what a liberated woman is supposed to think. She was trained to think she was not a piece of meat, and Robert had shown her she was, and more than that. She was an intelligent, sensual, and sexually active woman who knew what she was, and who she was. Perhaps not all the details, but she knew the rough outline.

She walked into the firm for what would be her last day. She saw the Receptionist look twice, her skirt was short, but not a mini skirt. She knew that. It was just shorter than those who knew her would expect.

She walked to Lisa's desk and waved her into the office. Lisa had done a double take too. Sherri stopped and whispered to her. "Hi, how are you doing? I have a list of possible locations, Robert is excited about the project, and wants me to get started as soon as possible finding one."

Lisa looked at the skirt again and said "I presume the realtor is a guy who loves nice legs?"

Sherri looked down and sighed "I wanted to try something new." she said. "Perhaps a bit short?"

"Not for anyone else, just surprising on you Sherri." Lisa admitted.

"Thanks, and I really appreciate the compliment." said Sherri waving Lisa into the office.

They talked about the locations for a few minutes. Then Sherri went about closing the last open file. Carl stuck his head in the office.

"Hi Sherri, today's the last day isn't it?"

"Yes Carl, in fact, I'm nearly done, another hour or so, and then I guess I'll make the rounds and get started taking care of my new Client." said Sherri

"Great, we are ready to offer any assistance we can. Have you decided what course your going to take?" he asked obviously hopeful.

"I haven't yet decided but it starting to look like a good candidate for incorporation, but I'll still need a permanent address for the corporation." she said.

"Well we can serve that purpose you know." Carl Suggested.

"Sure, and that is one of the attractive ideas behind that prospect." Sherri said giving the fuck hope. She had already decided, that this firm would get little of the work. She was going to oversee the tax stuff from the accountant. She was going to farm the stuff from the other companies to some tax firm, or firms, and this one may be one of them. Robert insisted on making sure the accountant didn't have access to writing checks, or if he did, they had to be signed by him or her. He said he was going to tell the bank to suspect every check, and call him if they had questions. More questions were better than no questions in his opinion until everyone got used to their limits.

Carl said he was going to get out of her way and let her finish. Sherri went and finished the work quickly.

Lisa took a phone call, rose and left her desk without speaking to Sherri. She was back in five minutes and looking upset, but happy.

"Carl says I can leave an hour after you do. There is no reason for me to be here being a secretary when there is no one to do it for." Lisa told her.

"Fuck him, leave with me in 20 minutes." Sherri said, suddenly angry at Carl.

Lisa smiled, and said "I think I'll do that." and turned on her heel returning to her desk.

Sherri finished up in ten, and then boxed up the few remaining items. She walked to Lisa's desk and said. "Box up your stuff, I'll be back in ten minutes." she walked down the hallway to Carl's office.

"Carl, you have a minute?" she said sweetly.

"Sure Sherri, I see you have the file." He said happy she had finished and could now convince Robert that this firm was the best choice.

"I do, and just talked to Lisa, you guys cut her loose?" she asked just as sweetly.

"Yes, we don't have anyone who needs another secretary, and we didn't see any reason for her to be hanging around until we found another Associate to sign on with us." Carl explained sadly.

"I called Robert and he had a wonderful idea." Sherri said.

"Really what was that?" Carl asked concern creeping into his voice.

"He suggested I take Lisa, and use her to set up some little storefront office, and use that as the corporation address. Then he asked why we couldn't hire an accountant to do the book keeping, and I had no really good answer." she said like it was a new thought.

"Well if he has us do it, then he knows someone will always be here, and always be available to answer the phone and handle any mail that comes in." said Carl, and he knew it was a lame answer as he said it.

"I know, but Lisa is great, and with a couple form letters set up, she can probably do the correspondence without any real trouble." Sherri said. "Robert reminded me that I had often talked about how great Lisa was as a Secretary, and asked if he thought she could manage the office for us?" Sherri shrugged like it was a natural thing. "I couldn't very well say no, I mean, she has done everything well so far, and managing a storefront office couldn't be that much bigger of a jump could it?"

Carl grew more uncomfortable. "Well I guess we could handle the tax and legal stuff for you all, that would be a big help right?"

"Oh yes, it would." Sherri glanced at her watch, her ROLEX watch that Carl knew was there. "Any reason Lisa can't leave with me? I want her to meet Robert and get hired on properly you know?"

"Oh sure, that would be fine, and we'll be looking forward to anything we can do for you." said Carl trying to figure out something else he could say. The fucking bitch just screwed them out of I don't know how much money. Her and her boyfriend he thought.

"Great, I'll let her know. Give my best to Mr. Whitman will you?" Sherri said breezing out of the office in her short skirt and great legs. She had an evil smile on her face and walked to Lisa's desk. Together they walked out of the law firm, and drove to the mall for lunch.

Sherri asked Lisa to order for her, and then walked away towards the local electronics stores. She was back in ten minutes with a box in her hand.

"Here you go Lisa, this way I get my GPS back, and you can still find your way around town." said Sherri.

Lisa looked it was the same model that Sherri had, and she knew it went for about $500, she had looked at them online after seeing how it worked on the way to Robert's house. "Sherri, I can't accept this, it's too much" she said.

"Don't worry about it, we're friends, and we can split up and check as many of these today as we can. If you see one that is perfect, call my cell and I'll let the GPS bring me to you." Sherri said reasonably. "Call it a perk or a welcome aboard gift or whatever." Sherri said.

"Well, thanks, I mean really thank you. It works so well, even if the voice is annoying." said Lisa. "You get used to it I guess."

Sherri nodded, and then after lunch they walked to Lisa's car and then to Sherri's car. They used Sherri's laptop to get the GPS updated and programmed. In ten minutes they were done, and Sherri waved Lisa on her way.

She was just about to drive off when the cell rang. She smiled and answered who it had to be. Yes it was Robert, and yes she was out of work and starting on her first project for her new employer.

"Great, the office here is under construction, and the Library is in the hallway upstairs. When the phone guys are done, it'll be ready to move the furniture in. Suzanne insisted on making sandwiches for the guys, and Carmen is running around like a dervish taking care of everything." Robert told her.

Sherri smiled at the image of all the chaos, all for her. "Sounds like fun there." Sherri said.

"It is." Robert said. The wished her a good day, and good luck in finding an office.

Sherri took off listening to the GPS annoy her around the city and she arrived as directed at the first place. She took one look at the Building, and decided they weren't nearly this desperate for an office. This place was depressing and one day the janitor would find poor Lisa hanging from the rafters by a rope a suicide note clutched in her hand.

Sherri moved on, one was OK, another would do if nothing else could be found in the entire St. Louis area. She was starting to lose heart when her cell rang and she glanced at it expecting Robert. It was Lisa. Either she had given up, or was calling to say Success. "Hello." she answered.

"I have it, Four rooms on the fourth floor of a building. The building was nice, glass and steel, but nice glass and steel, kind of tasteful. I explained what we needed and the Super showed me the offices available. The other is six rooms, and seemed kind of big. Nice area, nice cheerful hallways and color schemes. I hate to say this, but some were kind of depressing and I was considering asking for a raise."

"I know, I saw one and could just imagine you hanging from the rafters with a noose around your neck depression kills you know. Where are you?" Sherri asked.

"The fifth one" and read the address, and said she and the Super would wait for her. Ten minutes no problem. He was sweet and patient. Sherri arrived and agreed the building was well landscaped, and was more pleasant than she remembered it looking on the computer screen. She met Lisa and the Super in the lobby, which had a rent a cop behind a desk. Security was good, and that was a big plus.

They looked at the four room and Sherri agreed it was excellent, One office for her friend Lisa, one for the Accountant, and another for a couple small desks which would rarely be used.

Sherri liked it, and called Robert to let him know. He laughed and said if all projects were solved this easily then it would be a breeze. No problem, pick one of them, give us a little room to grow, and we'll end up growing if this is any indicator. It seems that one of the Vegas casinos is asking for Robert to take a look at them and submit a bid on a contract.

Sherri looked around, and then asked to see the six room office. The six room office was only a little larger, and the rooms were smaller. The windows seemed somewhat less cheery. She asked if there was someone she could call to arrange to lease the four room office which was available. The friendly Super said sure, and then took them down to the second floor, and into an office. Sherri was surprised that someone was on the property, usually these things were managed off site. After discussing with the property manager, who explained that this was run differently, the management was on site, able to handle any problem that may arise. The Super was great at repairing most problems within a day or so, and anything that was out of his ability was fixed within the next 24 hours.

Sherri liked that, she knew all too well the frustration of waiting for one guy who says he can't fix it, and then the next guy is not able to either, finally someone shows up a week later to fix the drip from the ceiling that is now collecting in a waste can that has to be emptied twice a day. She took the contract, and explained that the suite would be leased in one name for about two months, and then when they had an address, they would incorporate, and then lease it in another name, the corporation name, for at least two years, with an option. The manager said no problem this wasn't his first start up company, and gave her a decent rate for the two year lease, and then offered her a better rate for the five year lease, a long tenant is a better one she guessed. She said she would discuss it with the corporation President and CEO and let him know tomorrow.

She went outside and congratulated Lisa again, and told her to start thinking about office furniture. Four desks, forget a Reception area. Storage, filing that kind of thing, and something that the Accountant could use as a desk, perhaps a workstation so he or she could spread out.

Lisa promised to do some shopping tomorrow, and Lisa agreed to meet with her in the morning, at Roberts House, and fill out her employment paperwork, taxes she knew, and Uncle Sam and the State demanded their money first.

Sherri went home and was happy to find Robert lounging in his new office, OK, their new office. And told him he had a Corporate address, or would have tomorrow after she read the contract, and made sure they weren't getting screwed. She told him about the two and five year rates, and the onsite management. Robert turned to his computer and started tapping on keys.

The Building was owned and managed by a corporation that existed on that address, good credit, paid bills on time which probably meant they were solvent. They didn't seem to own any other buildings and Robert decided it was probably something a Lawyer came up with to spend his money on, an investment. One Robert hadn't considered, but now was starting to.

Sherri finished the contract, and decided it was probably OK. She understood the need for an early termination penalty, but it worried her. It also prohibited them from subletting the Suite should they need more room. That was fine, as she didn't see the probability in two years, however if they went with five, they might.

Robert glanced at his watch, and saw Sherri sitting at her own desk and reading the contract again. He snapped his fingers and went "Oh yes, I almost forgot, your punishment."

Sherri smiled and wondered what he was going to do to, or for, her. "Yes Master, your slave was bad this morning, and should be punished."

"Yes you were, however first let's get you dressed. The clothing you are to wear tonight is downstairs. Please go get dressed and come back up here." Robert told her.

Sherri stood and setting the contract on her desk moved from the room to carry out his orders. She was looking forward to this, he had obviously thought about it.

She got downstairs and gaped at the dress he wanted her to wear. It was a stretch dress sort of, too thin to be a dress, perhaps a nightgown of some sort. She saw items on the counter, a chain with a gold pendant, a bondage pendant she realized. A velvet choker with "Slave" on it in silver.

Sherri looked at the shoes, four inch heels, in black, with an ankle strap, and small padlocks on to fasten the straps.

Sherri looked at the thong, and gaped again. It was nearly transparent, thin material, perhaps silken blend. She stripped out of her "work clothes" and started to put her "dinner clothing" on. She picked up the Thong and then she noticed the other items. They were on the shelf, and she knew where they belonged, and they didn't belong there. Robert intended her to use them, and bring them along.