Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 10

Story Info
Conclusions and the Tradition.
15.3k words
4.81
48.2k
27

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone or any place living or dead, real or imagined, is purely accidental.

On Wednesday Sherri was reviewing the documents and she read it a second time. The dumb son of a bitch Carl had left out a section which meant if this went through Robert would have a liability loophole big enough to sail the Queen Mary through. Sherri called and told Franklin that this was unacceptable and told him why. Franklin apologized, and said he had trusted someone else to do it, and hadn't checked, but would personally get on it right away. He thanked Sherri for bringing it to his attention and congratulated her on her attention to detail. Sherri thanked him for looking into it and then hung up.

There was a People exchanging Power meeting on Saturday, and they decided to go. Robert dressed Sherri in a lovely dress and he wore a tan blazer over a sports shirt and slacks. They looked like a perfectly respectful couple and Sherri smiled as she realized how anyone who saw them would react if they knew her favorite hobby was getting tied up and fucked by this man. Robert had tied her with rope on Friday night, and she liked it, but missed the bindings she was used to by that time.

On Saturday they went to the Munches as the event was known and meet and Greet. Robert was amiable but commented later that the lifestyle didn't require that you be Goth, at least not as far as he knew, but a bunch of the participants seemed to think it was a requirement. Sherri said the Subs she talked to were happy with their lifestyle choice, but didn't impress her too much other than a few, and she had e-mail addys for them.

Robert took them home after going out for dinner at the Country Club. While he was under dressed, not wearing a tie, it was easily rectified by the addition of one in the lobby which made the concierge happy.

After dinner they were returning home and Robert gave her another test. The Rope Bondage hadn't been extreme so it was time for her extreme test for this week. He told her how he intended to use the larger pink anal plug, they had used the white one several times, and leave it in while he fucked her silly.

That was the plan, but it changed when they got home. Sherri was smiling and looking forward to the erotic evening as they pulled into the driveway and she was surprised to find Lisa's car parked by the door. Her drivers side door was open and the car appeared empty. Robert didn't pull around to the garage, he stopped behind Lisa's car and opened the glove box to retrieve a small revolver. He held it loosely as he got out of the car telling Sherri to stay in the car until he called.

He moved to Lisa's car, and the car was as empty as it appeared. He didn't see her in front of the house, trying the door, he found it locked. He unlocked it and entered the house. He looked around the ground floor and didn't see her until he looked onto the Patio. She was there, bleeding from her nose, and mouth sitting, hugging herself, and crying gently on the patio. Robert opened the door and slowly approached her.

"Lisa, are you OK?" he asked.

"Yeah" she answered in a far away voice. "I'm fine, just thought I'd stop by. Is Sherri here?"

Robert tucked the gun into his waistband at the small of his back, and squatted next to her. "You look like your hurt, what happened?" he asked her.

"Oh, nothing, is Sherri here?" she asked again. "One moment." he rose and went through the house to the front door and waved Sherri inside. He met her between the car and the house and walked towards the house explaining quickly.

"Lisa's on the patio, she's hurt, been beaten, I need to know what happened. I can call Doctor Johnston over here, but I need to know if she needs a hospital or not." he told her. "Find out what happened and I'll call the Doctor."

Sherri ran to the patio and saw her friend and dropped to her knees "Oh my God Lisa, what happened."

"Freddy, that's my boyfriend you know, we were talking and I told him what you told me, about there being 32 zones, and was wondering if he knew that about a woman." she said.

"Lisa, how bad are you hurt?" asked Sherri.

"So he gets mad at me, he says I telling my girlfriends about how unhappy my sex life is, and how I'm telling everyone how horrible he is in bed." she continues in the same faraway voice. "I told him no, it's a great sex life, but he gets madder and then he hit me."

Robert was on the phone a few feet away and talking quickly and quietly.

"Lisa, how bad are you hurt?" Sherri repeated.

Robert handed Sherri a clean towel from the kitchen and then said "Thank you Doctor." He closed his phone and knelt next to Lisa. "I called a Doctor, he's coming over, will be here in 15 minutes or so."

Lisa looked at him and said "Hi Robert, when did you get home?"

Sherri tried to clean Lisa's face with the towel and was having trouble, there were tears in her eyes.

Lisa turned back to Sherri and said "He hit me, and then he drug me back up and hit me again, then on top of me hitting me, he wouldn't stop." she said. "He kept asking if that felt good, calling me a fucking bitch."

"It's going to be OK, the Doctor is coming, and your safe here." said Sherri. "We will take care of you."

Lisa nodded "He left the apartment, and I got in my car and came here, figured he didn't know where here was, but you were out, did you have a date?"

Sherri looked to Robert and asked "Is she in Shock?"

Robert nodded and said "Yes, she is, keep her calm, keep telling her she's safe now, and keep trying to find out how hurt she is. I'm afraid if I touch her that she'll panic." Robert told her. "See if her ribs hurt, rub your hands along the sides of her, see if it's only facial."

Lisa looked at Sherri "You look nice today, have I told you that yet?"

Sherri hugged her and while hugging her rubbed her hands over Lisa's ribs like Robert had told her, and Lisa winced when she touched the left side. "Robert, she may have some ribs hurt, she winced when I touched her left side.

Robert had already started moving to let Doctor Johnston know when he arrived.

Sherri stayed with her friend and had tears in her eyes. She kept telling Lisa it was OK now, she was safe. Lisa started to cry asking "Why did he hit me like that?"

The Doctor arrived and took one look at Lisa and knelt beside her. "Lisa, I'm Doctor Johnston, I'm going to help you but I need your help too OK?" and talked gently to her.

Lisa, Sherri and Doctor Johnston went inside to Sherri's room and helped her lie on the bed. Robert waited in the Library looking out the window.

30 minutes later the Doctor approached. "OK, she has a broken nose, two teeth which are loose, but not knocked out. Her ribs aren't broken thank God, but only bruised. The nose is going to hurt, but I packed it." he sat and rubbed his face. "Her lip is torn from where the teeth and fist, it had to be a fist or something like it, not a slap, met and tore it. It put three stitches into that to close the wound. I gave Sherri a prescription for anti-biotic and pain killers, she had some left from when I gave her some, and we gave Lisa one of them."

"Does she need to go to the Hospital?" Robert asked.

"No, the nose is straight, and I packed it and taped it. That is all you can really do. An ultrasound would reveal the presence of any internal bleeding, but I don't see any signs of it." Doctor Johnston said after considering. "Whoever this guy is, he was angry but thankfully not as strong as some men. She's a little withdrawn, which is fairly normal for a woman who had the shit beat out of her. Are you going to take care of whoever did this to her?" Doctor Johnson asked.

"I don't know, I really don't know." said Robert. "I have had an hour so far to come to terms with this. I don't know yet what I'm going to do in the next hour."

"If you think the Police should be called, I'm prepared to testify to the condition I found her in, and her injuries." he hesitated. "I don't know about it though, because most of the Domestic Violence cases are never resolved. There is the psychological effect you understand. I took a couple pictures with my camera phone, and will e-mail them to you." Doctor Johnston said rising "I'll come by in the morning and check on her. She is going to be swollen, black eyes are already forming, and in pain. Get the prescription as soon as you can so we can prevent any infection."

They shook hands and Robert walked him to the door, and then went to Sherri's room. He got the prescription papers and told Sherri to clean Lisa up and put her into something comfortable, sweats or something, and he would be back in an hour or less. Keep the gun handy in case she is wrong and Freddy does know where the house is.

Sherri nodded, she had never thought she could shoot someone, until she saw her friend bleeding and battered on the back porch.

Robert went to the Pharmacy and Sherri helped Lisa get into the shower and get cleaned up. She dressed Lisa in her own bikini style panties used when she was on her period, and some sweats and had Lisa in bed when Robert arrived home with the meds. They gave Lisa one of the anti-biotic pills and then told her to sleep.

"I'd like to stay with Lisa tonight if that's alright" said Sherri.

"Of course, I'm going downstairs to do some research on the computer." said Robert. "Yell if you need me OK?" and he departed the room.

Two hours later he stopped by the room and heard no noise assuming that they were asleep. He had a folder in his hand and was nursing a slow anger. He didn't like what he had found on the web, and he was very concerned for Lisa, and Sherri.

In the morning, he woke early, and ignoring his daily workout, he showered quickly and dressed in blue jeans and a polo shirt. He put sneakers on his feet and went downstairs to get Breakfast ready. He prepared a tray with enough food for two, and took it upstairs.

He knocked on the door gently and Sherri answered immediately. She took the tray and invited him in.

Lisa was awake and staring out the window sitting in a chair. Robert sat on the bed and asked her "How are you feeling today Lisa?"

"OK, he beat me up pretty bad didn't he?" her words were slurred by the broken nose and the swollen lip.

"Yes, and we should talk about that when you are ready." Robert said.

"What's to talk about?" asked Lisa in a stronger voice than last night, but still distant.

"Do you want to stay with him, or do you want to leave him?" asked Robert "That is the first question, because then we decide if I call the Police or what."

"I don't want him anymore. He beat me for talking to him, for telling him about the zones on a woman, and asking what he knew about that." she said tears in her eyes. "I wasn't complaining, really I wasn't." she started to cry again.

Robert stepped to her and gently hugged her and whispered into her ear. Sherri watched this but couldn't hear what Robert said to Lisa. She wanted to move closer, but Lisa seemed OK, and she didn't want to make Lisa panic. About the time Sherri decided to move closer, Robert stood up and Lisa smiled up at him.

"Thank You Robert, I really appreciate it." Lisa told him.

"It would be my pleasure" Robert told her and then moved to leave the room.

"What would be your pleasure, what did you tell her?" asked Sherri.

"He said I could stay here as long as I wanted to or needed to, no strings attached. No master or slave thing. He said that he could guarantee that Freddy wouldn't bother me again." Lisa answered Sherri.

"I also told her that I would do that without getting her involved with the police." Robert said as he left the room turning towards his own room.

Sherri went to Lisa and hugged her and then went in search of Robert who was in his room. "How will you guarantee all those things." asked Sherri?

"By calling the police, and letting them have at him." said Robert.

"What, you told her you wouldn't get the police involved." Sherri said concerned.

"No I told her I wouldn't get her involved with the Police." said Robert handing over the file he had.

Sherri read it and said "I don't understand, he's a sex offender?" she asked.

"Yes, and lives in a house which is within 1000 feet of a day care center, he was arrested and convicted for forcible Rape. His address on the sex offenders list is 12 months old, he has been living with her for the last year according to the Credit Report, his bills have been going there anyway which is proof enough for the DA." Robert sat down and said "I don't know, but I'm willing to bet he's armed too, had Lisa buy the guns for him, so unless I want to shoot it out with him, the only way is to get the cops to bust him for living within a sex free zone, which means ratting him out."

"So he gets arrested for violating the school zone, and ends up in jail for that, then prison for a few years, if he has guns in the house, that is a violation of the Federal Brady Law, possession of a firearm by a felon, and the community is outraged and demands his head on a platter." said Sherri. "Lisa, if she is involved at all will be a witness for the Prosecution who simply states she didn't know any of this about him, she appears as the victim of his lies."

"Yes, I'm going to talk to her about it in a few more minutes, wanted to give her a chance to consider her earlier decision, and then I intend to make some phone calls." said Robert.

They talked to Lisa and showed her the file. She was really shocked and surprised by the information. "That son of a Bitch, no wonder he wanted the Apartment in my name, I offered to add him to the lease, but he said no it was my place, and he wanted me safe there, if or when we broke up I wouldn't have to move."

"Did you buy any guns for him?" asked Robert.

"Yes, the bastard talked me into getting a Shotgun. Said he wanted me to have it." said Lisa.

"OK, you didn't know, and I can fix this, but will need your help OK?" said Robert.

"Yes, Anything you need you got Robert." replied Lisa.

They called the police, and told them to send a Detective out to Roberts House. They sent a uniformed officer, and he listened for a few minutes and then called the Detectives himself. One showed up, and Robert gave him the file and filled in the details.

"So I have an armed sex offender living in the school exclusion zone, and you all just found out?" asked the Detective.

"I found out at about 2am when I finished my web search. I just found out about the weapons, and called you all within 10 minutes of that discovery." Robert answered.

"OK, well I need to find this guy and talk to him." he then asked the question Robert was afraid he would. "Can I talk to Miss Simmons?"

"OK, that is the rub. This guy beat the crap out of Miss Simmons last night, that is when I started checking, when I got home and found her here. She doesn't want to go out in public looking like that, and I think you can understand" Robert said handing over a print of the picture the Doctor took.

"He really worked her over, is she going to be OK?" asked the Detective.

"Yes, the Doctor stopped by this morning, and left before I called you all. He is prepared to testify, but she won't press charges for the assault. She doesn't want to tell anyone what happened." Robert explained.

"OK, I understand the not pressing charges, but I would like to talk to her for a few minutes." said the Detective.

They walked up and knocked on the open door to Lisa's room which had been Sherri's room until this morning.

"Lisa, the Detective understands, and wants to talk to you for a few minutes." said Robert.

Lisa nodded and said "OK."

"Ma'am I understand you don't want to press charges, and if I may ask you to reconsider, and here's why." said the Detective. "If you swear out a complaint to me, you can drop the charges tomorrow, but I can arrest him today. That means that I get him off the streets and in a cell and what do I discover, he's a sex offender who is living in the wrong place. During the arrest, I'll have your authorization for a search, and when I find the gun, it's in his possession. I can get him locked up without bail for a while, and then we can drop your charges, they would be dropped anyway by the DA."

Sherri considered and when Lisa looked at her for advice Sherri nodded and said "I'm not your attorney, but I suggest you do as he says. We can always drop the charges tomorrow, and by then he will be charged as the Detective suggests."

"OK, I'll swear out the complaint. I didn't know any of this. I just thought he was a regular guy." said Lisa with tears in her eyes.

"Miss Simmons, you're a victim, not just of the beating, but of his abuse of your trust. Ma'am I'm very happy you weren't harmed any worse than you were." said the Detective.

"I do have one concern" admitted Sherri "She purchased a firearm for a Felon, although she didn't know it. His explanation of wanting her to be safe is plausible, but I wanted to be sure you didn't intend to arrest her for that."

"I don't have that plan, and I doubt the DA will do it." said the Detective.

"I can promise you that I'll call the DA personally, he's a member of the club, and tell him that unless he wants to fight it out with Randy Scott, the best defense attorney in the State, that charge would be unwise against Lisa." said Robert.

Lisa looked at him in surprise. "Randy Scott is expensive, I'll never be able to afford him."

"No, but I can, and Scott is an old friend." said Robert.

Sherri called Scott at home and introduced herself and explained the situation. She talked to him while Lisa and the Detective talked and then signed off thanking him.

"He said that if the DA files charges, he would look like a complete ass and we'd have the case thrown out in about a day." said Sherri.

Lisa smiled her thanks and turned to the Detective and continued talking.

Tuesday Morning hey got a call from the Detective. Robert took it and spoke with the Detective.

He turned to Lisa and said "He's in custody, and they found the shotgun in his room, not yours, where you had left it. They consider that proof that he intended to use it, and took it illegally.

Lisa stayed in the house for the week, going out to the patio, and being pampered by her friends.

During the week, Sherri spent some time at the Corporate office, and they hired an accountant, and Lisa got to watch on the computer when Robert set it up so a web cam was pointed at the three of them. He explained that the Office Manager was working out of town, and wanted to see what he looked like and see him. The Accountant seemed uncomfortable but soon relaxed. Lisa was on the phone and asked a couple questions, and then later told them she thought the guy was OK.

Robert and Sherri agreed and Sherri called him to let him know that he had the job if he wanted it.

On Saturday, Robert was sitting on the Patio watching Lisa who's bruises were fading quickly and Sherri walk around the yard talking. They made six complete circuits and then came and sat by Robert.

Lisa said "Robert, this has been the best week I could have hoped for. You both have cared for me, and taken care of everything I could have asked for."

"It was our pleasure, you are a friend, and a friend is always welcome in this house." said Robert.

"Sherri and I have talked, and we agree. Freddy was a shit and I'm too good for anyone like him." Lisa said.

"I will add my name to that conclusion without reservation." said Robert.

"I have watched you two this week, and will admit I am surprised, there isn't a lot of orders and obedience. No dehumanizing behavior is what I mean." said Lisa

Robert took a moment and looked at her, then at Sherri. He turned back to Lisa and said "You have seen our public behavior, not our scenes or play time as we call it."