Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa backed away and sat on the couch afraid her knees would fail her. Lisa watched Sherri recover, raise her pants, buckle the belt and turn again to face him and assume her kneeling before him, her ready position.

"Thank you Slave, you have done well, and I am very proud. What color are you?" asked Robert.

"Green Master, very green." was the reply.

Robert handed the whip to her, and said "We are done, go to your friend." and then Robert rose and walked out of the room. Sherri rose at the same time, and went to Lisa.

"That was.... The strangest thing I have ever seen." said Lisa.

"It made me horny." said Sherri.

Lisa looked at her and then blushing said. "I almost reached out for you, to see if your ass felt as warm as it looked."

"It was, and the caress turns the stinging into a nice warm comfortable feeling." said Sherri.

"Like when you rub something you bang, like your shin?" asked Lisa

"Yeah, something like that, but the warmth lingers, and migrates." Sherri told her.

Lisa blushed. "I've never seen anything like that before, you were so comfortable with yourself and the situation."

"Yeah, it was strange being in the room with you, I just relaxed and left it to Robert. He is the one in control, I don't need to worry about things, he does the worrying for me." said Sherri.

They talked well into the night, about boyfriends, how they had gotten where they were, and future dreams. Sherri told Lisa about her old dream, of being a powerful lawyer on Wall Street or in Chicago, but everyone is so phony at that level. It's like the guys in the bar have mutated or something.

At midnight, they parted, Sherri went to Robert, and Lisa went into Sherri's room and closed the door.

In the morning, Sherri had a smile on her face that told the whole story. Lisa shook her head and at breakfast said "I may not understand it, but you two are happy, and I guess that is all that matters."

"It is to us, and should be good enough for anyone." Sherri said.

Lisa took her leave of her friends, and went back to her own apartment. She told them she had the rest of her life to figure out and should probably get started. She promised to be at work Monday. Robert said no problem, if you need some time, let us know.

The rest of the day for Sherri and Robert was one of comfortable company, and sex. They hadn't used the basement in over a week, and they tried to make up for lost time. They kissed each others new nipple rings. They loved on one another, and cuddled afterwards. On Monday, it was back to work, and Sherri called to check on the incorporation progress. No news, but that was expected. The Secretary of States office would be going slow. The papers didn't come back that week, but did the next, and Sherri set about putting all the businesses under Roberts Corporation. Two weeks later, she was finally done. She was up to the anal jewelry, and quite happy with her progress. She knew that soon he would take her that way.

Once all the businesses were under the corporation, Robert called and invited everyone to a party at his house. He arranged a caterer, and scheduled it for a Sunday so the most people could attend. Some 100 assorted employees were invited. They were he explained the only family he had.

Almost all those invited showed up. The dancers from the two clubs were there with the chuffers of the limo service. Mabel was there of course, and frowning a lot when people looked her way. Most had brought family of some sort, or significant others. Lisa was with a tall man, and Robert gave him a long hard look and then nodded slightly. He smiled at Lisa and made the nod a more obvious one. Lisa smiled back, she had that telling grin on her face.

Sherri and Lisa hugged and chatted like they hadn't seen each other in weeks, instead of a few days.

Robert then surprised everyone by starting his speech.

"Friends, I wanted to thank you all for coming to this small gathering. I really do appreciate it. I know this has been tough on you all, and I understand how nervous you may be. Nothing will change in your lives. You will still be paid the same, and when we can, we'll raise it. You all know I try and do the best I can to take care of you all, and I hope you understand that this incorporation was a part of that effort." he told them.

They seemed happy, but an open bar, and he could afford it, did that to people.

"I do have a couple problems, one, my corporate council, and girlfriend, has been arguing with me about money. I want her to take more, and she says she should get less, something about sleeping with the boss." He paused for the laughter to die down. "So I consulted another attorney and we discussed the options of how I could give her part of the company. It seems that any way I go, the Tax Man would get most of the money, with one exception." he moved towards Sherri and then looked her in the eye. "It seems that I can give you half of everything with one simple ceremony." Robert told her.

Sherri felt her face flush and couldn't believe what was being said.

Robert knelt before her and opened a jewelers box and presented it to her asking the traditional question "Sherri, will you marry me?"

Sherri looked at the ring and then him and then nodded quickly.

Robert took the ring, and placed it on her finger. Sherri hugged him and kissed him passionately. The friends who were there cheered, and that included Mabel. All the rest clapped happily.

Sherri turned looking for and finding her friend, Lisa and they hugged and screamed their joy to the world.

Robert said "We'll be going on a cruise in two weeks, and I've arraigned to have the Captain marry us at sea." Sherri turned to him with shock registering on her face. "I've also arranged to have a couple cabins set aside for guests. I am going to presume that Lisa will be your choice for Maid of honor?"

Lisa and Sherri nodded at the same time. Robert nodded back and then surprising everyone asked Tony to be his best man.

"The next two weeks flew by and Sherri was in a hectic rush making all the things happen that needed to. They put Mabel in charge of the corporation and gave her a bonus while they were gone. They would have used Lisa, but they needed her at the ceremony, and she and her new boyfriend needed a vacation. Her boyfriend was a tall and handsome man named Craig, and he was gentle and friendly. Robert said he had a positive feeling about him, and hoped that Lisa was happy.

The cruise left on time, with all aboard and Tony enjoyed a vacation with his wife, who reminded Sherri very much of Mabel. They said their vows before the Captain and surprising some, but not Lisa, she insisted on saying OBEY very loudly during the ceremony. Robert smiled and nodded slightly.

Later Sherri let Lisa in on a secret, she was probably the only bride in history to be wearing white on the outside and a butt plug snuggled into place inside. Lisa shook her head and said "I still say you two are insane."

On their wedding night, Robert took her anally for the first time, and Sherri's orgasm was so intense, she literally passed out. She woke a few moments later and felt him still thrusting powerfully into her. She squirmed and loved the sensations.

The first Saturday after they returned from the cruise, Mrs. Mason wasn't in the house Robert noticed. He searched for her and found her nude on the patio kneeling and waiting for him. He stepped outside and saw the Gas Grill, the flames appeared to be at maximum, and stuck into the grating was the Branding Iron.

"Are you sure my slave?" he asked her.

"Yes Master, your Slave is ready for this." was her reply.

"Slave, what is your color?" he asked

"Very Green Master."

Robert nodded and moved to tie her, she didn't want to ruin the branding by jumping. He didn't use the gag, instead telling her that she had until it touched her to change her mind.

"You might as well gag me then, because I'm not changing my mind." she answered.

Robert took the Iron, and then placed it on the top of her right ass cheek. He leaned in making sure the first time was good, and there was no need of a second. Sherri shrieked into the night and Robert counted to five in his head and then tossed the Branding Iron away, loosening the bindings and letting her go. He carried her upstairs, and treated her wound. She stared at him with love and pain in her eyes. She was his wife, for life, and his slave, for life. That was all she wanted to be.

For the next month, they spent the days working, and many of the nights having mind blowing sex. Sherri spent a goodly amount of time semi-bound and working diligently for her husband, lover, and Master.

One Wednesday, Robert told her he had to go and meet with some people in the Security Branch, and would be tied up all afternoon. He told her to hold the fort, and he would be back soon. Sherri glanced at him, usually he would tell her something about his plans before hand, but remembering she was his slave, a position she had held long enough to know her responsibilities, she nodded and said "Yes Robert."

Sherri was reading a proposal he was putting together to buy at least one office building, and possibly many more. Dressed as she was, in the clothing he had chosen for her, she was comfortable in the office. She wore a maroon skirt that ended about mid thigh, and tan stockings that ended just above the hem of her skirt. A bodysuit and jacket completed the ensemble in addition to a frilly lace bra. She wore matching shoes with their four inch heels and ankle strap he loved. She worked on the proposals, examining and laying out all the positives and negatives that she could conceive of.

At just before five in the afternoon, Sherri got a call on the office line. It was Mabel, and she was nearly hysterical. It seemed that one of the drivers had been caught with some narcotics, and the police were threatening to shut down the limo company. Sherri told her to calm down. Mabel insisted that Robert had to come right now, and settle the cops down and get them out of here. If this gets out the entire city would think that Luxury Limo was just running drugs, and they would be starving for months, perhaps years, before things were back to normal. Sherri said she would come down, and do whatever she could. Robert she explained was in a meeting, and couldn't be reached much less disturbed.

She got in her Lexus, and drove to the Limo company, arriving after five, and finding it apparently deserted. The back door was open and she walked in calling for Mabel. No answer, she considered her pistol in her car, but decided against it. Mabel was probably in the office with the cops. She walked across the Garage and looked at the shining limos, each one perfect, each one waxed and buffed to a high shine. She opened the door to Mabel's office and he grabbed her.

She felt strong, impossibly strong arms around her, gripping her and tearing at her clothing. He was dressed in black pants, shirt, and a ski mask. She felt panic rise and then a word was whispered into her ear.

"Fantasy, Green." then man said once, slowly, and carefully. Sherri looked at the watch before her, it was Robert's Seiko, she knew it so well. She understood in a flash, this was her fantasy, she had wanted to be raped, forced, and taken physically. He was doing it for her, he had arraigned it.

She struggled against him, screaming her terror into the evening, and he tore at her clothing. Her jacket was ripped clear of her body and her skirt was pushed up her legs. He tore the stocking from her left leg, and used it to tie her hands up. He bent her over the desk, and used his knees to force her legs apart to get to her. He ripped the snaps on the crotch of her thong and forced himself into her. She screamed "No" and he pummeled her with his already rock hard cock. Her vagina was forced to accept him, bruising her and pushing her channel up and open. He plowed into her and she felt the familiar shape of him.

Sherri had her first orgasm as he tore the bodysuit from her and pawed her mercilessly. He groped at her and called her a "filthy little slut". He felt her getting sopping wet, and knew she was enjoying it. He told her so, and then he surprised her again. He pulled out of her sopping wet pussy, and then shoved it into her ass.

Sherri felt it at her ass entrance, and didn't consider saying the code word yellow, or red, for a moment. She wasn't prepared, stretched or lubricated. She knew it would hurt, and she said "Please No, God No." and he forced himself into her. It hurt, God almighty it hurt. He had apparently lubricated himself, because he slid into her. She experienced another orgasm, and he joined her in a moment. Filling her bowels with his semen, then collapsing on her. They lay that way for a few minutes, and he untied her hands. She turned clothing torn, hanging from her in shreds, her face flushed.

She hugged him and said "Thank you Robert."

"Your Welcome." was all he said as he hugged her. There was a dingy locker room and shower for the employees. They cleaned up there, and dressed in loose fitting clothing before cleaning up Mabel's office.

They left at 8:30, and went home. Robert drove, telling Sherri that her car would be returned to her in the morning. He certainly had arraigned the hell out of this. Once home, she thanked him by getting him hard, and taking him again. The next morning, the Lexus was delivered, and Sherri went to the Corporate office and had lunch with Lisa. She wanted to see Mabel, but was ashamed and embarrassed, what do you say to a woman who helped your fantasy come true? "Hi, thanks Mabel, I really needed that rape?"


Lisa shook her head when she saw the glow, knowing that they were still at it like teenagers. "You two need a keeper." she said as she hugged her friend.

"Wait till you hear what he did this time." Sherri said and then told her friend about the night.

Lisa had already decided that her friend was a pervert, and insane, but a good friend none the less. This was merely another example of both her perversion and her insanity. "You two need serious professional help." Lisa told Sherri when the story was over.

"I don't know, perhaps a Dominatrix to come in and give us some pointers?" asked Sherri with a knowing smile.

Lisa rolled her eyes and hugged her friend "Girl you let me know if you ever feel sanity coming on."

They spent the afternoon as they would once or twice a week, closing the office early, and going shopping, on Roberts credit card. Sherri would always buy something, occasionally for her friend, and smile saying "I can't wait to pay this off."

The next year, Sherri got pregnant, and gave birth to a son. She insisted on doing the birth with no pain killers, instead staring into the eyes of her husband, lover, and Master as the pain hit her. Robert held her hand, and stared right back at her.

The son grew, and was always curious about the basement door, and it's lock. He never could figure out how to get down there, and never understood why his parents wouldn't let him look at the storage area.

Robert and Sherri would use the basement during the day when their son was at school or late at night. They told the cook and housekeeper/nanny that they were going to research some old records. This fooled no one, as the sounds of their passion often drifted upwards to the kitchen.

Tony, for that is what the boy was named, grew strong, and matured as all boys do. He was sent out to Las Vegas to learn how to manage after finishing learning how to chuffer under the expert management of Mabel. Lisa taught him how to run the Corporate paperwork before he left.

Robert was 60 the day he came home from the Doctor's. He was pale, and weak looking. He had been sick the last couple weeks, and finally gone in to see the Doctor. He sat on the porch and his wife, of 24 years was on the phone. After hanging up she came out and asked what the Doctor had said.

Robert looked her in the eyes, and Sherri knew. Robert said "I have cancer, very advanced, perhaps a month left, if I'm lucky."

Sherri began to cry and held him tight. She was losing him, and there was nothing she, or anyone could do.

They called Tony home to see his Father, and Robert stared into his eyes for a long time, and then shook his head no slightly. Robert spent time with Tony and gave him advice on helping his Mother run the business, and take care of people.

Then he spoke to Sherri. "You have to tell him, when it's time. You have to be Lady K for him."

"I can't I'm coming with you." she said.

Robert shook his head. "You have never disobeyed me, never refused an order. I know you won't now. He's not ready yet, he needs a couple more years before he's ready. I'll do my part, and record a message for him. You have to do yours and train him, if he is ready."

"Please, I don't want to be without you, I can't live without you." she said crying.

"Slave, your Master has given you an order, and expects you to follow it." Robert said.

"Yes Master." she said automatically.

She knelt by his bed the day he died. Refusing to move from the spot. Lisa sent everyone away and came to her. They hugged and talked and Sherri told Lisa of his last order to her.

"I have to train Tony when it's time, and that means I have to find him a slave." Sherri said.

"How in the world will you do that?" Lisa asked.

"I'll find him me, twenty five years ago, someone incomplete, his match. Robert told me what to look for, the signs that would be there." Sherri said.

Lisa nodded and said "I'll do whatever I can. Craig and I love you guys, you know that."

Sherri finally moved from the floor and walked out of the room. She had to bury her Master, properly, and she had to find her son's slave. All she had to work with was a vague idea, and her own training. In reality, all she had was this work, there was nothing else for her to live for.

Sherri buried Robert in the yard, and when no one looked she put two items in the casket with him. They closed it and lowered it into the ground.

Sherri set about the task given her, and interviewed hundreds of female law students. She finally found the perfect candidate at the University of South Carolina Law School. Laura was 23, and Tony was 26 now, and Laura was obviously incomplete, missing something from her life. Laura had the signs, she was a Slave without a Master, and her son may soon be needing a Slave. She hired Laura and brought her to St. Louis.

The house hadn't changed much, she had added an apartment over the garage, and mainly slept there now. She set up Laura, bringing her in, and under paying her, so she would barely survive and pay her bills. Sherri watched carefully and was patient. She kept the pressure on, kept Laura under stress, and then it was time. Sherri took her plans and set them in motion. She called Tony home, and told him to be here on Saturday morning. She had put Lisa in charge of the company, she had really run it as the Executive Vice President for the last two years anyway.

At 9am Tony stood before his Mother, and wondered what she was doing. She wore a long Kimono type robe and said "Tony, it's time, you are mature enough, and strong enough possibly, to learn."

"Learn what Mom?" he asked.

"Learn about me, your Father, and how to be a man." she answered. "You will learn how to pleasure a woman."

"I don't understand." he said simply.

"You will, if you wish." she took a key and stuck it in the side of the keypad. The lock had changed several times over the years, always another finger scanner, hardware strong. She turned it to program and had him put his finger on the plate, and the machine flashed a green light which indicated it had the finger remembered.