Family Traditions Ch. 03

Story Info
The spankings continue and Eric brings in his friends.
6k words
4.53
120.7k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story involves female nudity and light spanking in a family setting. Biological parents of the opposite sex are not involved but it does involve mother-daughter nudity and spanking. There is no graphic sex involved other than some references as appropriate to the story.

Comments/Votes/Feedback will be appreciated and responded to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following Friday evening, Dave decided it was time for their weekly punishment.

"Karen, have you paid off your credit card?" he asked.

"No," said Karen dejectedly.

"Nikita?" he asked.

"Like mother, like daughter," said Nikita unrepentant and Eric smiled and made the spanking gesture at which Nikita stuck her tongue out defiantly at him.

Dave and Eric proceeded to administer the punishments, stripping them slowly and spanking them after each piece of garment was removed. Unlike the previous week, both were spanked side by side and Dave and Eric enjoyed administering the synchronized spanking while watching the beautifully embarrassed faces of their lovers in the mirror.

As they finished spanking their naked mates, Dave, to their lovers' chagrin, suggested that they switch.

"Dave!" said Karen immediately intuiting what Dave meant while Nikita looked puzzled.

She soon caught on as Dave came and stood behind her while Eric stood behind his future mother-in-law.

Eric, like Dave, placed his left hand on Karen's breast on started spanking with his right hand. Dave encouraged by this, did the same to Nikita.

Both Karen and Nikita turned a deeper shade of red at this new humiliation.

Till now even though they had been spanked in front of someone else, they had at least been spanked by their lovers. This time it was someone else rubbing and spanking their bare bottoms while cupping their naked breasts with the other hand.

Karen was the more embarrassed because this was the first time on over five years that someone else had their hands on her naked body and that too this was her future son-in-law, someone she was expecting respect and deference from.

Eric was delighted beyond his wildest dreams. Like most men, he was wary of interfering mothers-in-law, and this would go a long way of preventing any such intrusion in his marriage.

"How does it feel to be spanked by your future son-in-law?" asked Eric, unable to hide his delight. Nikita shot him an angry look.

Dave laughed and commended Eric.

"This is great, Eric. Humiliation is a big part of these punishment sessions and we can't hope for a correction in behavior otherwise," he asserted.

Soon the punishment session was over and Karen and Nikita were made to stand in front of their mates and apologize for not paying off their credit card. They had their hands clasped behind their head and looked very contrite with their breast jutting out and beautiful, vulnerable expression on their faces.

Like the previous time, Eric and Nikita chose to stay in Nikita's old bedroom, unable to control their insanely aroused lust until they got home.

The punishment sessions continued the following week with minor variations. Since Eric and Nikita were now fully on board with the domestic discipline program, the frequency of the punishment sessions increased to many times a week.

The next week there were three punishment sessions. There were always variations to keep the sessions interesting and maintain the level of embarrassment and humiliation.

Once they were spanked with the curtains open so that any prying neighbor could have seen them. Both Karen and Nikita were terribly embarrassed as well as secretly thrilled by the danger of discovery.

The next time, they were made to perform various naked exercises that exposed them to an extent that they had never been exposed before. Both Karen and Nikita were extremely humiliated to be exposed in that manner, yet their arousal had reached an entirely new level.

"Oh my, God. My future son-in-law is looking inside my pussy," thought Karen as she leaned back in the sofa chair and put her legs around the side leaving her pussy completely open. Dave had made her do this in his private sessions but to have to do this in front of her daughter and her fiancé was mortifying yet exhilarating.

Both Dave and Eric had their nostrils flared in excitement and poor Nikita was terrified that soon it would be her turn to do the same. And indeed soon it was Nikita holding her pussy wide open for her lover and stepfather and blushed uncontrollably.

"How do you feel, Nikita?" asked Eric.

"Terribly humiliated, Sir," said Nikita following the plot.

"Then why is your pussy so wet?" asked Eric shamelessly following the plot from countless erotic and soft-porn stories that he indulged in reading from time to time.

"I I don't know, Sir" said Nikita blushingly looking incredibly vulnerable. Eric would have liked to carry her to her bedroom right there and lick her pussy like he had before but wanted to prolong the excitement.

The next time they were punished, they were both made sit across from each other and spread their legs over the sides of the sofa-chair. This way both mother and daughter could look at each others' wide open pussies and know that that was the sight they were presenting themselves.

They were both made to taste their own arousal by sticking their fingers in their wet pussies and tasting them.

As time went by, the variations got more imaginative. Once, they were made to stand with one hand in their pussy and one in their mouth and made to exchange the hands. They were both extremely humiliated at standing in front of their mates with a finger in their pussy and a finger in their mouth. Dave and Eric thought they had never seen a sexier sight. They were made to perform this ten times and with every exchange, they could taste their increased arousal.

One thing was sure. These punishment sessions raised their sexual fulfillment to higher and higher levels. Every time they had sex after these sessions, they said, "Wow! This can't possibly get any better," only to be surprised at the next session.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One day, Eric and his friends were relaxing in his apartment. Nikita had gone to work. It was a holiday for Eric and not for Nikita and poor Karen did not know this.

She had found some curtains for Nikita's apartment and bought them excitedly and could not wait to put it on and surprise Nikita.

Not expecting anyone to be home, she opened the door and was surprised to see Eric enjoying a beer with two of his colleagues from work, Tim and Wayne.

"Oh sorry, Eric. I did not know you were home otherwise I would have knocked," said Karen matter-of-factly.

Eric however was incensed. From his point of view, this was exactly the kind of intrusive behavior that he was terrified of and thought he should nip it in the bud.

"Look I found the kind of curtains that Nikita was looking for," said Karen proudly showing her purchase.

"I really appreciate that, Karen. But however, Nikita and I have our own life to lead now and I am unable to accept having you barge in like this and try to take over our home décor," said Eric unkindly. Karen had her jaw opened at Eric's inconsiderate public reprimand. As did Tim and Wayne as they stared at Eric treating his future mother-in-law in that manner.

'Nikita is going to throw him out on his ear, if he keeps that up,' thought Tim and Wayne, regretfully. They were very fond of Nikita and were very happy for Eric and didn't want to see him ruining it.

They looked puzzled as Karen, angry as she looked, didn't put Eric in his place. They now looked at Eric with awe that he could talk to his future mother-in-law like that and get away with it. They had a few married friends who whined about their MILs but were unable to do anything about it.

Eric picked up the phone and dialed, Dave.

"Dave. Your wife, my future mother-in-law barged into my apartment without even knocking. Honestly! This is behavior that needs to be discouraged. I am here with two of my friends. How do you suggest I deal with this? " he asked, turning the speaker phone option on.

Dave was surprised at this turn of events but delighted at the opportunity of meting out some more humiliation.

"Eric. You know what to do," he said matter-of-factly.

Poor Karen was stunned when she heard that and gasped loudly.

"Honey?" she pleaded.

"Karen, honey. You need this. Eric is right. We can't have you interfering in their life like this. Years later both Nikita and you will be happier for this lesson," he said.

Things were going way out of control. It was humiliating enough to be punished in front of her daughter and future son-in-law. But to have her daughter's fiancé punish her in front of his friends. That was humiliation far beyond anything she could ever have imagined. Her life had changed dramatically in the past few weeks where her punishments had progressed from private embarrassing foreplay to increasingly public humiliating ordeals.

"Eric, please don't. Not in front of your friends. Let's do this later at my home," she pleaded.

"I am sorry, Karen. The punishment must be at the scene of the crime," said Eric needlessly dramatic and Karen turned red with anger.

"And Eric. Make sure one of yours friends records this session. Too bad I am at work and can't come over but I intend to enjoy it on video later," instructed Dave over the phone.

Karen blushed and wished she could run away from the apartment. The humiliation had just been upped another notch just when she thought it could not get any worse.

"Sure thing, Dave. Bye for now," said Eric as he hung up the phone gratefully. He would have the best father-in-law in the world, he thought. And for that matter, the best wife and mother-in-law too he mused.

His friends looked on in stunned silence, still not completely comprehending. Something major was about to happen they intuited but had no idea what. They stared at Karen causing her embarrassment to go up another notch. Never in their wildest imaginations could they have imagined that Eric was about to strip and spank his future mother-in-law in front of them. And that he had his future father-in-law's wholehearted consent. And that Karen, despite her protestations to the contrary would find the session insanely exhilarating.

He placed the padded dining chair in front of mirror and regretted the lack of strategically mirrors in his apartment.

"Rather than having you come over and help us with our interior decoration, I need Dave to come and help me install some mirrors in the right places," said Eric, rubbing it in. Karen blushed again understanding what he meant. Tim and Wayne, however continued to look non-plussed.

"All right, Karen. Assume the position," said Eric.

Karen looked at the three of them, blushed again at the thought of what was to come and knelt on the chair facing the mirror.

Tim and Wayne, were now looking with wide-eyed excitement.

"Raise and hold your skirt up," commanded Eric. Karen looked in the mirror at Tim and Wayne's awe struck faces and blushed and raised her navy blue skirt up revealing her shapely panty-clad bottom. She had an impressive collection of Victoria's Secret lingerie, part of the reason why she had difficulty keeping her credit card spending under control.

"Ask for your punishment," instructed Eric.

Karen looked in the mirror and saw Eric standing behind her slightly to the left, Tim standing directly behind her with a camcorder and Wayne behind her to the right.

"Eric, my future son-in-law, I am sorry for barging into your apartment and intruding on our privacy. Please punish me and teach me a proper lesson," said Karen looking as demure as she could.

As Eric started spanking her, Tim and Wayne drank in the sight of Karen wincing ever so slightly at every spank and counting "One, thank you, Sir", "Two, thank you, Sir" and so on until ten.

This was the first time Tim and Wayne had seen Karen look so vulnerable in the mirror with her beautiful big brown eyes and flashing mascara clad eyelashes. She had been trained to maintain eye contact during these sessions and Tim and Wayne were delighted to note the constant embarrassment mixed with a strangely proud defiance in her face.

"Now peel down your panties and expose your naked butt to my buddies here," said Eric.

Tim and Wayne waited expectantly as Karen turned another shade of red at Eric highlighting the fact that she was going to expose her naked ass to two of his buddies.

She slowly peeled down her panties while keeping the skirt raised and Tim and Wayne stared at her shapely ass.

"Not bad, is it, Karen? You are 42 and have an ass to die for. You have two good looking 20 somethings here and they have never seen a finer ass. I would say the same but for your beautiful daughter, Nikita," complimented Eric.

Karen blushed again and wondered if she would ever stop blushing at these sessions. The bastards kept varying something or the other and both the humiliating reminders about her predicament as well as generous compliments on her body ended up embarrassing her to no extent. All the same, both were exciting in different ways.

The fact that she was holding up her skirt and exposing her ass also added to the embarrassment because it made the volition clear. She would have preferred to have the skirt completely off instead of being asked to hold it up and willingly expose her naked butt to strangers.

"You look stunningly beautiful," said Wayne, affirming Eric's statement. And Tim nodded too as he played with the zoom on his camera.

Karen looked gratefully and said, "Thank you" as Eric started spanking her again.

He finished his ten spanks and asked Karen to unzip her skirt and leave it around her knees. He was about to ask her to remove her blouse when the door opened and in walked in Nikita happily chirping, "Hi honey. I asked them to let me off early since you have a holiday today and ," she stopped seeing her mom kneeling on the dining chair with her naked butt sticking out and Eric and his buddies happily enjoying the scene.

"Mom! Eric! What is happening?" she demanded to know.

Eric quickly brought her up to speed on the events that had transpired and poor Nikita pleaded with Eric to put an end to this madness but it was to no avail.

"Tell you what, Karen. If you are truly not enjoying this at any level and your pussy is dry, you may dress up and leave and I will never spank you again. But if we find out that your pussy is wet, then your punishment is going to be doubled. Do you want to leave or stay and take the rest of your punishment?" asked Eric.

Karen was already considerably aroused and knew that this was a cruel no-deal and remained silent not wanting to admit she was wet.

But Eric was not going to let her off easy and plus he now wanted to embarrass her in front of Nikita.

"Well? What's your answer, Karen?" he asked.

"I will stay, Eric," said Karen.

"Oh mom!" exclaimed poor Nikita but she knew that she herself was soaking wet from similar punishments and could hardly fault her mom.

Karen looked mortified at having practically admitted to Eric's buddies that the punishment had made her wet and looked away from them.

"Eye contact, Karen," reminded Eric and now Karen had no choice but to acknowledge her shame and acknowledge the audience witnessing her shame.

"Ok Karen. Lose the blouse," said Eric.

Karen unbuttoned the blouse and slipped it off exposing her lacy Victoria's Secret blouse. Her audience admired the ample cleavage afforded by the bra and soaked in the sights.

This time, Eric cupped his hands on her left breast as he started spanking her naked butt. Karen had been through this ritual a few times by now but the fact that this was in front of Eric's buddies added a new dimension to her humiliation.

'How will I ever face them again? How will I maintain my dignity when I run into them at the wedding?' she wondered.

Nikita looked on sympathetically as Eric completed his ten spanks and asked to take off her bra. She thought of asking to be excused from all this, but knew that Eric would not relent. Her beautiful firm, ample bosom came into view and she noticed she had Tim and Wayne's undivided attention.

"Shake your boobs and wave to the camera," commanded Eric.

Karen did so as Eric started spanking her again.

Soon another round of ten spanks was over and Tim recorded everything gleefully with the camcorder, capturing the action from different vantage points.

Eric predictably rolled up her panties and asked Karen to stand in front of them, peel down her panties and expose her pussy for the first time to his friends.

"Please, Eric? I have been punished enough," pleaded Karen.

"Far from it, Mother-in-law dear. We are still below par. If you delay this any more you will only be incurring extra penalties," continued Eric following an oft repeated plot.

The plot may have been repeated often but the embarrassment, humiliation as well as excitement was still fresh as ever, mused Karen as she contemplated performing the degrading act of rolling down her panties and exposing everything to her future son-in-law's friends.

The fact that she had to roll down her panties herself also added to the humiliation for it implied willingness at some level whereas if her panties had been peeled down by Eric, she would have been embarrassed but at least felt that she was helpless and had no choice.

Karen stood before her audience naked except for her lacy panties and seductively peeled off her panties, held it above her head in her hand like a prize and said "Ta Da!" brazenly.

"Mom!" exclaimed the mortified daughter.

Karen shrugged and looked at the ceiling as if to say she had no choice so she felt she might as well enjoy it.

Tim went crazy with the camcorder recording her from various angles and zooming in and out of her pussy.

Karen was facing the camera for the first time and the magnitude of this hit home as her humiliation and arousal reached another level altogether. Her husband would watch all this with considerable pleasure and God knows who all he would show it too, she pondered.

"Now crawl to me, kneel down in front of me and apologize for barging into my apartment," said Eric.

Karen's pussy was now singing to high heavens contemplating yet another degrading act. Crawling naked like a wanton slut before my future son-in-law and friends, begging him for forgiveness in front of my own daughter, her crazed brain articulated to underscore the humiliation.

Her pussy was glistening and the smell of her arousal permeated the whole room. Nikita looked away embarrassed as the smell hit her nostrils.

Eric looked at Tim and Wayne and smiled knowingly. Tim and Wayne were glad to note that Karen had enjoyed her humiliating session at some level and it was not altogether a disagreeable experience for her.

They themselves were sporting immense erections and would have loved to have been able to take out their dicks and stroke it while relishing Karen's punishment.

Karen started her slow crawl.

'Why am I crawling so slowly? Am I enjoying this degradation that much? Am I turning into a sex crazy slut?' wondered poor Karen. The time for self examination would come later. For now she was strangely enjoying crawling naked before her audience and noticing their awe struck expressions.

She finally stopped before the now seated Eric , sat up to kneel and begged, "Eric, my future son-in-law, my daughter's fiancé, please forgive me for barging into your apartment uninvited and intruding on your privacy."

She blushed when she saw Eric's hard-on but at the same time found it gratifying. As Eric himself had pointed out, it was gratifying for a 42 year old woman to command such admiration from good looking hunks almost half her age. They are not a bunch of losers whose only alternative is to watch porn and jerk off. They are good looking, young professionals who have girlfriends, she contemplated with satisfaction.

12