Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

I felt motion behind me. Large hands grabbed at my ass roughly. I felt something poking and bumping against my swollen pussy. I quickly realized that Justin must have also recovered by now and was preparing to fuck me. I eagerly anticipated the feeling of his thick shaft filling my wanting cunt. His rigid member slapped harshly against my ass as he spanked me with his cock. Then with a single quick motion he rammed his cock into my sodden cunt. I grunted into Jim's pubes having been thrust forward into my brother's crotch.

Justin started to fuck my pussy with his rock hard cock. His thrusts were fast and deep. I moaned with pleasure as his thick tool assaulted my needy cunt. Andrea's fingers brushed over my clit while Justin rhythmically impaled me. I tried to lick Andrea's clit, but because of the rough way that Justin was fucking me I was unable to do more then brush it once.

The attention that Justin and Andrea were paying to my pussy was starting to pay off. I was being driven right to the edge. I could feel the warmth starting to spread through my core.

"Oh, my god, that feel's so fucking good," I moaned. "Fuck me, Justin. Fuck my fucking cunt. Oh, fuck yes. Fuck. Do you like my cunt? Does it feel nice and tight on your great big fucking cock?" I heard a muted grunt from behind me which I took to be Justin's declaration of how good my pussy felt on his cock. "Oh yes Justin, keep fucking me like that. I love how deep your cock is fucking my pussy. Oh, fuck yes."

I had been so focused on the treatment that my own cunt was being subjected to that I had completely lost track on what was happening right in front of my face.

"God, I'm going to cum!" Jim gasped above me.

"Give me your cock Jim," I ordered. "I want to taste that hot fucking cum of yours."

I pushed at Jim's body, wanting to free his cock from the grasp of Andrea's pussy. Being such a loving brother, Jim helped by scooting his hips back then once liberated from Andrea he shifted forward quickly ramming his throbbing erection into my face. I eagerly angled my mouth to accept him as he made a final thrust forward trying to fuck my mouth. I was now sandwiched between the two men, a hard cock thrusting into me from both ends.

Though Jim was on the verge of his climax and with only three thrusts into my mouth was already erupting. His first spurt of cum was thick and creamy as it splashed into the back of my mouth. He continued to fuck my face as he squirted his sticky load across my tongue. I savored the familiar flavor along with the sensations exploding in my pussy. I moan over my brother's cock swallowing the gallon of cum he was pumping into my wanting mouth while Justin's cock brought me to my own climax.

I felt Justin tremble against me and realized that he was approaching his own orgasm. Having tasted his cum from Andrea's pussy earlier made me greedy for more. I twisted to my right freeing myself from the tangle. Then I quickly spun around and shifted back to my right so that once again I was straddling Andrea, but this time I was facing Justin, his thick cock pointing straight at me. I grabbed his shaft with one hand and fed his length into my mouth.

No sooner had his head passed my lips then he started to shoot his load. His hot cum splashed against the back of my mouth and slid down my throat. I sucked greedily on his thick meat stick, drinking his heady cream. Justin's deposit was filling my mouth faster then I could swallow. Despite my best efforts his cum seeped around the edges of his shaft and dribbled down my chin. As I sucked on the manhood in my mouth, I felt Andrea's hands slide up my sides and come to rest on my chest. She grabbed my tits and squeezed, massaging them. Finally Justin's flow subsided and I was able to let his cock slip from my mouth without fear of loosing any of his wonderful cum.

I looked up at Justin's face to find him looking right back at me. "Damn you are one fucking sexy slut. I've never cum like that before. I don't think there is a single drop left in my balls."

Andrea's fingers continued to play across my tits, kneading the soft flesh. I looked down as she closed her hands around my tits and pulled at them, drawing me to her. I allowed myself to be brought down until I was lying on top of her, our faces inches apart. Andrea's lips rose to mine. Her tongue prodded at my lips. I forcefully pushed my mouth to hers and slowly let my lips open. The mouthful of cum I had been savoring slipped into Andrea's mouth. I felt her pull back with the surprise of my gift, and then she increased the ferocity of her kiss as she realized what was happening. We kissed passionately and then tenderly for several minutes, each savoring the flavor of Justin's cum on the other's tongue. Our fingers slid slowly over our hot flesh, starting at the other's breasts and then moving to sides and arms and backs and heads.

I sat up feeling completely satisfied, but also wishing that the men were laying along side us. Both Jim and Justin stood not far away, their cocks limp and empty, simply watching us. I smiled in their direction, my hands resting lightly on Andrea's pert tits.

"This has been a lot of fun. I'm so glad we ran into you," I said. "But I think its time we got back to the others."

"Yes," Justin agreed. "I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we are very glad that you found us."

Andrea bobbed her head in agreement. "But we need to get home, before our parents start to wonder what's happen to us."

There was a slight pause as we all exchanged surprised looks. Then Jim and I started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Justin demanded.

"Jim is my brother," I said. A smile spread across Justin's face and he and Andrea both started to laugh. "We didn't know how you would feel about it, so we made sure not to mention our relationship. Let you assume he was my boyfriend."

"Yeah we felt the same," Justin admitted. "I'm glad you are ok with it, because I'd really like to meet you guys again."

"We're staying on the Cape all weekend, let's meet back here tomorrow," I suggested, lightly pulling one of Andrea's nipples.

"It's a deal!" The other's agreed in unison.

After a goodbye round of tight hugs, sloppy kisses paired with roaming hands, and a firm handshake between the guys Jim and I made our way back to the beach and in the direction of Ali and our parents. We walked hand in hand, both enjoying the afterglow of a delightful afternoon of sex, as well as the beautiful bodies surrounding us.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12