Family Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister each gives orgasms.
2.5k words
4.6
135.7k
52
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
706 Followers

Back at the cabin, Ted was embarrassed. After his sister had seduced him and given him that hand job, he found it difficult to even look at her. But he had to try and act normal so his parents didn't suspect anything. Their week at the lake was just beginning.

For her part, Abby didn't act like anything had happened. She was just as bouncy and vivacious as ever. It wasn't too long before she was making Ted feel more normal as well. By bedtime Ted was overwhelmed with thoughts. Why did she do that? Would it happen again? Would more happen? Should he let it happen? Was he silly for even thinking that it could happen again? These and many more thoughts whirled through his mind as he used the bathroom then entered the room they would be sharing.

"Are you okay, little brother?" she asked Ted.

He looked at her sweet innocent face. "Yeah, I guess so. This morning was amazing, though."

She smiled at him. "Good. I enjoyed it, too. You have a beautiful penis."

Ted laughed nervously. "You are really blunt. I'm not used to that."

Well, I'm used to guys, and sex, and..." she paused, reaching over to put a hand on his leg as he sat on the bed opposite her, "and penises." She smiled at him.

He smiled back, amazed at her frankness. "But you are my sister," he reminded her.

She looked deeply into his eyes. "Ted, I had a couple of friends - you know, Sissy and Cathy, in particular - that had gorgeous brothers. I often wondered how they lived in the same houses without screwing their brains out. But somehow - somehow - I overlooked the hunk that was living with me the whole time."

Ted blushed when she called him a 'hunk'. But his mind reeled at the thought of her screwing his brains out. But screwing was a long way from a simple hand job. He was very happy with that, and was wondering if he would get another. The way she was talking, he might. And it didn't even cross his mind to think if he would let her or not.

Abby giggled while he thought, and when he looked where she was looking he knew why. He had gotten an erection during their talk, and it stuck up prominently in his boxers.

Abby moved her hand slightly, pulling at the material, and his stiff rod popped out of the fly, waving in the air.

"Yeah!" Abby said, though it was nearly a whisper as their parents were in the next room. "That is so nice."

She stared at the thick rod pointing up from his pants. She couldn't see the whole thing, but knew it was about eight inches in length and just about the thickest that she had seen.

"Lift up," she said. She held the material on each leg between her fingers, and as he lifted off the bed she pulled them down to his knees. His dick was pulled down and slapped against his stomach as it was freed. She continued pulling them down his legs to the floor, staring the whole time at his erection in front of her face.

She put her hands on his knees and started sliding them upwards. Sliding between his legs on the way, she forced his legs apart. He jumped when her hands bumped into his balls. She bounced and squeezed them. The base of his dick was encircled by her hands, then they began a slow ascent up the entire length of his dick. Ted was having trouble breathing.

Abby lowered herself to her knees between the beds and bent his dick toward her. She moved it to her mouth, then stuck out her tongue to lick the tip. Ted lost his breath when he felt her tongue on his cock. He couldn't believe the thrill that ran through his shaft. He would have yelled out if his parents weren't in the next room.

Abby continued around the head and began licking down the shaft. When his dick was wet enough it was time to go for it. She put her lips onto the head, drawing a low groan from Ted. Her lips parted and moved a bit lower on his head as her tongue reached out and pushed into his slit. Then she opened her mouth further and dropped down onto the shaft.

With her mouth open as far as she could force it, she realized that she wasn't going to be able to take it all. Well, she knew before she started that she couldn't possibly get it all in her mouth. But when she actually got it in her mouth it seemed even bigger than she thought. She tried to open her mouth further. It was stretched wide, as wide as she could make it, but she could not cram more than four inches inside. She moved back and forth on the shaft slowly, letting her tongue lick it when possible. She tried to keep it wet so it would slide easier, but it was just too big. Her mouth was stretched as far as it could possibly go. Her jaw ached. And she almost felt like gagging.

She knew that she wasn't going to be able to take him very far inside. Her mouth was not that big. Not as big as many girls. She had had trouble before, with smaller dicks than Ted's. She had lost a couple of contests sucking cocks. So she knew Ted's was too big for her. But she could certainly still pleasure him.

Ted's eyes had already rolled back into his head. He was leaning back on the bed, watching Abby work on his cock when he could keep his eyes open. His high school girl friends hadn't done more than lick his dick. Some hand jobs, yes, but never had anyone put it in their mouth. Not one had even wanted to try. Even a few inches inside Abby's mouth felt wonderful.

With a hand firmly holding the base, she attacked the head with her mouth and tongue, sucking and licking the soft flesh. At the same time her other hand stroked up and down the long shaft. She licked some more on the shaft and then returned to sucking the head. It wasn't long until Ted was bucking his hips up and moaning. He had trouble keeping quiet.

Abby felt his cock swell as his hips pushed up and held there. Twice. Then the cum came gushing up from his balls, spurting out the tip and right into Abby's throat. The first two spurts went directly into her throat, bypassing her mouth completely. She tried to keep from choking, determined to capture all of his cum. Her mouth began filling with cum faster than she could swallow, but only a little leaked out between her lips and his cock head. She stroked the shaft, milking the last of his cum out as he lay back lifelessly.

"Fuck," Ted said, as he recovered from the assault on his cock.

"Shhh!" Abby reminded him to be quiet.

"Fuck," Ted whispered, smiling weakly. "You're amazing."

Abby looked at him, satisfied with what she had done, but it had caused her to be turned on greatly. Her panties were soaked.

Ted raised up on his elbows and said to her, "Take off your shirt."

Her pussy tingled with his words. She felt it get even wetter as she thought that Ted may be ready to join in with the sex play that had so far just been her doing. She stood up, held the bottom of her shirt in her hands, and slowly raised her arms over her head taking the shirt with her.

Abby stood before him, topless now, as he stared at her firm breasts standing proudly out away from her chest. Her nipples were hard and enlarged, pointing slightly upwards. His mouth watered. He had seen these breasts before, but only a fleeting look or a partially blocked view. Now they were pointed right at him, right in front of him.

Abby looked at Ted's face as she took a step toward him, then sat on the bed beside him. Since he was leaning back his eyes were just about the same level as her breasts. She smiled as she saw his eyes get big and his mouth drop open.

He rose up and turned toward her, now leaning on only one arm and only inches from her breast. He reached out with his other hand, slowly heading toward her breast. He was anxious to see if she would stop him, and more anxious to see what her tit felt like. As his hand touched her skin his dick twitched. Her tit felt so sensual. He had spent hours trying to see his sister's breasts, wondering what they felt like, and suddenly he knew.

They were so firm, it seemed like her skin should be hard. Tough. But it felt soft. As soft as any skin he had ever touched. But so firm. He pushed his fingers into her flesh, one by one, then slowly squeezed with them all. Softly sliding his fingers along the smooth skin, he reached a rough patch - her aureole. And then the hard nipple sticking out. He heard her gasp as he touched her nipple, pushed on it, pinched it.

Abby loved the touch of her brother's hand, but after the first few seconds her body ached for him to be rougher. The soft touches were not satisfying her desires. Her hand reached up, as if by reflex, to his hand on her breast. She held his hand tight, pulled it harder to her breast, and squeezed his fingers around it. It sent another chill through her body.

Ted leaned closer to Abby, his mouth approaching her other tit. It seemed like several minutes to both of them before he touched, but it was only seconds. Then his open mouth encircled her nipple. His tongue touched the hard projection, and began rubbing over it. He sucked the area further into his mouth.

Abby's other hand held the back of his head, pulling it into her body. As Ted opened his mouth further, more and more of Abby's tit flesh was sucked into his mouth. His tongue now licked over more of her breast, but always included the nipple. Abby's hand held him tight while her body pushed from the other side, trapping his head in between. Now buried in her tit, he struggled to breath but never thought of stopping what he was doing. With his other hand he was still pinching her nipple, and Abby was gasping for air now, emitting tiny squeals from her throat as she tried to be quiet.

Getting really into it, Ted let his hand leave her breast and stroke over her skin. Damn, her skin felt so soft to him. Nearly as soft as her tit. And when his hand reached her waist he felt her curves. Her small waist flared out into her round hips. The curves of her body had always been sensuous to him. But her little panties ruined it, They were satin, and normally would feel sexy, but he just wanted skin.

He pushed his fingers under the elastic and plunged his hand under her panties. Nothing but soft, smooth, sexy skin again. It just naturally came toward the front, over her hip bone, down to her pubic area, and when he felt hair growing there he realized where his hand was.

There wasn't much. Abby kept it cut short, and shaved most of it, keeping only a little patch which Ted rubbed his fingers through. As Abby rotated her hips upward, he pushed his fingers lower, toward her slit. He felt a bump just as his finger began curving inward between her legs.

"Uuuhhhh!" Abby cried out. He had rubbed his finger over her clit, which by now was getting pretty sensitive. It already was finding its way out from its hood. But Ted's finger kept going. Perhaps he didn't know what he had found, but Abby was grateful. His finger felt the beginning of her slit, which sent tingles through her whole body. But it was different than the shock of his finger on her clit which made her cry out, perhaps too loudly. The excitement of his finger now playing with the outer folds of her pussy was very erotic, but she could handle it. At least it was a more gradual build up.

She moaned as his finger pushed further between her legs, sliding along nearly the full length of her pussy lips. He had started sucking on her other tit by now, which felt great, but most of her attention was focused on her pussy - as was his. As his fingers pressed in deeper between her folds, she collapsed back onto the bed. Her breast fell out of his mouth, and Ted was now free to concentrate between her legs.

Ted pushed her over so that Abby was flat on her back. He kissed lightly on her skin - her ribs, her chest, her tits - but he was thinking of her pussy. His fingers were soaked by the fluid leaking from her, and his fingers slid effortlessly along her lips. He pushed further and further until suddenly his finger slipped deep into what seemed like a hole.

"Shit," he thought to himself. He laughed silently to himself at his surprise. "Of course there's a hole. It's her pussy!" He wasn't sure why he had been surprised, if only for a second. Probably his senses were just overwhelmed.

His finger pushed two knuckles inside her as Abby's breath sighed slowly out of her. Then a sharp intake of air replaced it. It felt so good to her. Finally, after being so turned on from giving Ted two mind blowing orgasms, maybe it was her turn to have one.

She pushed her hips towards his finger to get it in deeper. He cooperated by pushing his finger in further. He pulled it out, then drove it back in, as far as it would go. This caused a sharp moan from Abby, and Ted continued to push his finger in and out. His entire hand cupped her pelvic area, the heel of his hand rubbing against her clit. Abby grabbed a pillow and held it over her face to muffle her moans and the occasional scream.

Ted now shoved two fingers up into her, and in just a few strokes her pussy convulsed. Abby bounced her hips on the bed as she orgasmed, but Ted kept plunging his fingers into her hole. She was just beginning to come down from her orgasm when his thumb found her clit. He rubbed across it almost as often as his fingers drove into her pussy. Almost immediately she felt another orgasm coming on as his fingers sawed in and out of her.

As his fingers plunged into her and his thumb rubbed her clit, he bit down on her nipple, Abby screamed into the pillow. Her hips waved above the bed and her body rocked back and forth at her waist as she exploded into one of her biggest orgasms yet.

He eased off - and out - of her as she relaxed. She curled up and hugged him tightly. Soon she relaxed and quickly fell asleep, exhausted - but satisfied.

Manny2314
Manny2314
706 Followers