Family Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Things come to a climax. Or climax to a cum.
4k words
4.6
76.7k
37
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Abby tried not to speak to anyone the rest of the day. After the things that Mr. Fleming made her do she felt disgusted. True, she had agreed to do it, but what choice did she have? He would have told her parents about her and Ted. And it was also true that she had enjoyed it - at least part of it. She had one of the best orgasms that she had ever had. Perhaps that even made her feel worse. Here she was, being degraded by this man while actually enjoying it.

Ted tried to talk to her. He was hoping for sex, of course, but when he saw how upset she was he just wanted to talk. Even the next day she was not any better. Finally he got her to sit down and talk. No, he didn't get her to, she decided to. She couldn't keep it to herself any longer. But thank goodness she felt that he would listen. And not judge her.

She told him how Fleming had threatened her - them, really. How she agreed, but wasn't expecting it to feel the way it did. She told him everything/

"And he had that thing in my ass, and pounding me with his thing," she was saying for the second time, alone in their room, safely venting to her brother. At least, she thought they were safe.

"Abby?" came Mom's voice, sounding very concerned as she opened the door to their room. "I am sorry, but would you like to talk to me about something?"

"No, Mom, nothing. Really!" Abby's voice sounded desperate.

Mom wouldn't leave. "Abby, I wasn't trying to listen, but I heard some of what you said." Her voice was much more serious now. "If Mr. Fleming raped you, then we must..."

Abby cut her off. "No, Mom, he didn't."

"But, Abby," Mom continued, "I heard enough to know that he forced you to his bed, and he..."

Again Abby cut her off. "No!" she yelled. They stared at each other for a few seconds that seemed like minutes. Finally Abby burst into tears and hugged her mother tightly. "Oh, Mom!!" she said, crying her first tears since it happened.

Finally calming down as her mother stroked her head and whispered encouraging thoughts, Abby released her. "Okay, Mom, I'll tell you. I just should have done this from the beginning. Sit down."

Her mother sat on the bed beside Ted, facing Abby. She placed her towel down first since she had just come up from the lake and was wearing her swim suit. Abby told her mother the whole story, from the blowjob to screwing, missionary position to doggie style, even the anal vibrator. But she calmed her mother down, at least a little, by assuring her that it was not rape. Abby had agreed to it.

"But why," her mother asked, "would you agree to have sex with a near stranger if you were so much against it?"

"That's the hard part of the story," Abby said, afraid to look at her mother now.

"What?"

"It also involves Ted," Abby said, glancing at Ted to see his reaction. He seemed okay with letting the story come out. Abby looked at the floor, took a deep breath, and said, "Ted and I had sex."

"What?" her mother repeated.

"That's why I did it with Mr. Fleming. He threatened to tell you and Dad if I didn't fuck him. Sorry," she added, meaning her language. She was waiting for her mother to scream, to stand up and start hitting her, she didn't know what. When nothing happened she dared to look up at her mother.

"Are you alright? I mean, did he hurt you?" Mom asked.

"No. He didn't hurt me."

"How long have you and Ted been screwing?"

"Just this week."

"This week?" Mom said, her voice showing great surprise. "Really? Are you sure it hasn't been a year? Maybe more?"

Abby was surprised. She didn't sound mad, just truly surprised. She looked at Ted, who seemed to be reacting the same way.

"No," Abby answered tentatively. "It just started this week."

"Holy shit," her mom said. "We thought that you two had been going at it for a while now."

Abby looked at Ted again. They were both in shock. Had they heard right?

"Mom. What are you talking about?"

"Sex. Honey," her mom answered. "You two are both very attractive young people... growing up in the same house... having strong sexual desires..."

"But Ted is my brother," Abby said, thinking that should explain everything.

"Yes, and I've seen the way he looks at you. With desire."

"I can't believe that you thought..." Abby's thoughts drifted off.

Mom continued, "You are a little sexpot, Abby. And Ted here, such a nicely developed body." She laid her hand on Ted's upper thigh and continued. "And if he has a package like his father..." She smiled at both of them.

"Mom!" They both said.

Then Abby shyly added, "He is huge, Mom. Maybe the biggest I have seen." They smiled at each other as Ted stared at the floor, unable to understand how the conversation had turned to his dick.

"Well, your father is really hung, but I haven't seen little Teddy's wee-wee since he was just a little boy." She stroked Ted's inner thigh as she said this, and Ted felt his dick twitch.

"Aren't you ashamed of us for... having sex?" Abby asked.

"Oh, no, Sweetheart. Like I said, we expected it. I mean, you're not in love are you? That would be a problem."

"No," they answered. "Just sex," Abby added, quietly, still waiting for an explosion from her mother that never came.

"Then it's fine. Probably inevitable. I had a couple friends growing up, and I often wondered if they screwed their brothers. They were hunks.:

"That's just how I felt!" exclaimed Abby in surprise. "Somehow I never thought about Ted that way, though"

Mom looked at Ted and grinned. "You thought about Abby thought, didn't you? All those times you kept trying to see her naked?"

Ted was thoroughly embarrassed. "You knew?" he asked.

"I caught him several times," Abby said, "but I never said anything."

"Well, I know that he tried many, many times," Mom said.

"You did?" Abby asked him.

"Yeah, a lot." Ted admitted.

"Well, if I had known what a big dick you had we probably would have screwed sooner." As soon as Abby said this she looked at her mom, scared for her reaction to the careless words. But her mom just smiled. She was thinking the same thing. She had often fantasized about screwing her son, but would never make the first move. What really surprised her was that her husband had never screwed Abby. She had turned 18 several years ago, and he lusted after her. But again, he would never seduce her. They had talked about sex with their kids, but they would never go through with anything unless Abby or Ted acted first. But maybe it was a good time to encourage them.

"Gee, Ted," Mom said, "you must have a helluva package hiding in there. Maybe I should take a look at it."

Ted looked at his mom, shocked at what she said. She surely couldn't mean it. He just stared at her in disbelief, though he did notice his dick stirring in his pants some more.

"Seriously, Ted," she continued, "all of this seems to be about your penis. You two have me very interested. Surely it isn't bigger than your father's, is it?"

"I don't know," Ted said, struggling a bit with the words as he felt his mom's hand slide up his leg to touch his now rapidly hardening dick.

"Mom," he said.

"Yes, Ted?" But Ted didn't answer. "You seem to be interested as well, judging by the growth in your pants." She looked over to see Abby's amused expression, grateful that her daughter seemed to be feeling much better.

Ted tried not to look at his mom. "You're... you're... touching me!" he stammered.

"Yes, Ted, I'm interested. And so are you. Do you think it's fair that your sister has gotten to see the rocket in your pants and your own dear mother hasn't?"

Ted's mind was spinning. So was Abby's, but not nearly as much. She was enjoying Ted's discomfort, and wondering if her mother was serious. What would she do if Ted did expose his penis?

Mom's hand now lay firmly on his bulge, which was still growing. He couldn't believe what was happening. Then she surprised both of her children again.

"Maybe this will help. Abby, you're not the only one this young man used to spy on. Is she, Teddy? I caught him a few times, too. He has seemed to be very interested in seeing his mother naked as well. Were you trying to see this, Teddy?" And as she asked him that question she pushed a hand into the top of her swim suit, pushing the cup down and pulling up on one of her breasts, exposing it completely.

"Do you like?" she asked Ted, but Ted could just stare.

This was a critical moment. She knew that if her kids didn't react the way she expected it could be the end of their relationship. She would be thought of as a child molester - yes, even though they were legally adults. She knew how they and everyone would think of adults sexually desiring their children. But this was the time. The chance that they had been waiting for. At least she hoped so.

"I know he's seen it before, but not as good a view as this." As Mom said this she was taking the straps off her arms and lowering the top down, fully exposing both breasts, naked from the waist up.

"Wow!" Abby thought to herself. Or she thought it was to herself until her mom looked at her. "They are beautiful. Just like mine." Abby didn't realize that she had given herself a compliment, too. She was amazed at her mother's breasts, In her late thirties, she worked hard at keeping herself in shape, and she looked better than most thirty year olds. Abby had expected her mom's tits to sag, and sag quite a lot. But here were these beautiful tits that were nearly as firm as her own.

"Thank you," Mom said. Then to Ted, "Now, if you don't soon loosen your pants I'm afraid that dick of yours is going to be injured! Abby, maybe we should do it for him."

Abby followed her mom's lead, reaching for Ted's pants, unfastening them, and even pulling them down. His cockhead was showing as his pants and underwear shifted, giving encouragement to the women to pull them completely off. Ted had lifted his weight off the bed without really thinking. He was in a state of shock.

""Wow," Mom said. "You are even bigger than your dad. I'm impressed. And you handled this okay?" she asked Abby.

"Yes," she answered. "It's the thickest I've ever had. And one of the longest. I wasn't wet enough the first time, but even that went okay."

"Well I'm sure I'm wet enough right now," Mom said, shocking both kids into staring at her. They saw a woman who was in heat.

"Did you ever think about doing your mother, Teddy?" she asked as her hand returned to his lap, pushing up between his balls and the base of his dick.

Ted was nearly out of his mind. He nodded yes to her question, unable to speak, but remembering the many times he had masturbated thinking of his mother. It had always felt so dirty to do that, but she was nearly as hot as his sister. His dick was leaking as he felt his mother's hand grip around the base of his shaft.

"Abby, help him off with his shirt. And if you want, Teddy, I could get naked too," she offered.

Again, Ted could just nod, but his eyes moved from staring at his mother's tits to looking at her crotch. He watched as his mother started pulling on the bottom of her suit, inching it lower, as it slowly uncovered her hairless crotch.

"You shave!" Abby announced in surprise.

"Yes, your father likes it that way. No hair in his teeth," Mom said, causing Abby momentary shock before they both broke out laughing.

Ted didn't even register the conversation. He did feel his mother's hand on his cock, now wrapped around it and moving slowly, very slowly, up and down the shaft. Then her hands found his and placed one of them on her wet pussy and the other on a tit. Almost immediately Ted fell forward, taking the tit into his mouth and sucking like he did as a baby.

"OH!" Mom cried out in surprise, then a few more moans as tingling sensation shot through her from her breast as well as her pussy, which had Ted's hand squeezing with no thought behind it, but thrilling her nonetheless.

As he calmed down just a bit he was able to think of what he was doing, and could use a little technique. He switched to the other breast with his mouth, and worked his other hand in between his mom's pussy lips, finding her hole.

She gasped as his finger pushed into her hole and wiggled around. It was a tremendous turn-on to her to feel her son pushing into her vagina. She was pumping his cock quickly now as she got hotter and hotter. Finally she rolled them both over, her on her back and Ted on top of her. Still holding his cock, she tried to guide it into her cunt. Though difficult with all the moving around, she finally felt the cock head at her entrance, and she held it there, letting it ease inside a little.

Ted felt it, too. His cock suddenly felt fully surrounded by wet warmth, and he realized that it was inside his mother. He stopped his other movements to concentrate on pushing inside her channel. He eased his cock in, going deeper and deeper into her pussy, and he was soon sunk all the way in.

Mom was delighted as she felt her son's big cock going deep inside her. He was bigger than her husband's. Not by much, but she could feel her pussy stretching a little as he sunk inside. She was finally getting this sexy boy inside her, and she couldn't be happier.

Abby could hardly believe the turn that events had taken. Just 20 minutes ago she was pouring her heart out at the horrible thngs she had done, first to Ted and then to her mother, and suddenly she was finding out that their parents had actually discussed their sexual attraction to their children. And now she was seeing her brother fuck their mother right in front of her, as if she wasn't there.

But she certainly was. As she watched Ted's cock slide in and out of her mother's pussy, she had slipped off her shorts and panties and pushed her fingers deep inside her own pussy. What she was watching was so much hotter than anything she had ever imagined.

Suddenly everyone's attention was focused on the doorway where Dad stood.

"What the hell is going on?" he said.

Abby's fingers stopped immediately, though they remained inside her pussy without her realizing it. Ted quit pushing into his mom. In the seconds that followed he rolled over on his side, his quickly shrinking dick sliding out of his mother as his father watched.

Both kids stared at their dad, panicked, not even able to imagine what he might say or do. They were both surprised to hear their mom speak first.

"Honey," she said to her husband, "I finally got our boy. And his dick is even bigger than you are!"

The kids couldn't believe what they had heard. Wasn't Dad upset?

While Abby's mind tried to comprehend all that had happened in the last few minutes, she kept looking at her dad. She gradually realized that Dad was just staring at her crotch, and while he did that his own crotch revealed a growing bulge. She slowly realized that he was not angry, but turned on.

Mom spoke again. "t seems that the kids weren't screwing after all, but they suddenly got busy this week. I think your daughter would be interested in fucking her daddy."

Those words shot through Abby, especially her pussy, as she realized that she would indeed like to fuck her father. She also saw his cock react to the words, so she knew how he felt.

Dad took a couple steps toward Abby, as he took only a few quick glances at her face. Mostly he was staring at her pussy, her fingers having slipped out leaving her completely exposed. Abby's eyes were glued to Dad's swim trunks as they filled more and more with his growing erection.

"Is that true?" Dad asked as he pulled his trunks part way down. His dick bulged at the waist band, keeping it from going down further but showing the shape of his hard penis.

Abby was stunned, though she knew she was interested. Her mind was reeling, unable to form a coherent thought. She just nodded.

Dad took another step forward and pulled down his trunks, letting them fall to the floor as his hard-on bounced wildly in the air in front of Abby's face. She reached up and wrapped her hand around the hard shaft.

"Ung," he moaned as his daughter touched his cock for the first time. He took a final step forward and his cock slid in the tight hand of his daughter. She stroked a couple more times before she leaned slightly forward to lick the tip of his cock.

"UNG," he moaned again, louder. Her lips wrapped around the head, her tongue licking and pushing at his hole. He reached out to take a firm tit in each hand. He pinched her nipples, and it was Abby's turn to moan.

As Ted and Mom watched, Ted's cock was hard again, sticking high up into the air. Mom was the one thinking the clearest, and she rolled over, straddling Ted's lap. Taking his dick in her hands she aimed it at her hole and swiftly sunk herself down onto it. In a few bounces she was fully impaled on his rod and began wildly riding him cowgirl style.

Abby was taking more of her dad's dick inside her mouth when he picked her up by her arms and moved her further back onto the bed. Before she was done bouncing her dad was on her, rubbing her pussy and stabbing at it with his dick. He rubbed the head through her pussy lips to make it wet, then shoved it hard into her cunt. He pulled almost out and then shoved it in again, over and over, as if trying to nail her to the bed. He pushed her bent knees further apart to let him go deeper.

He paused when they heard Ted scream out as he shot a huge load deep inside his mother. She kept pushing down on him, but he was softening too quickly for her to get any satisfaction. She got off him, giving him a little kiss on the way, and watched as her husband began pounding into her daughter again.

She went over to them and grabbed his balls, saying, "slow down. Sweetie. Enjoy the ride. I know you can last a lot longer than your son, but there's no hurry."

He slowed his pumping, and Mom continued massaging his balls. She felt a hand on her ass that could only belong to Ted. He moved closer to get a good view of his dad's dick sliding in and out of his sister. He also noticed his mother's tits and moved his hand from her ass around to her tit. She smiled at him and reached down to hold his soft dick as they watched the fucking.

Abby was gasping for breath as her dad's cock reached deep inside. He was almost as big as Ted, but he seemed to stroke a little different, reaching different places, especially her g spot. She finally had to let loose as a loud orgasm shook her body. They all looked at her head as it rolled from side to side while she moaned.

She wasn't finished cumming yet when Dad continued his assault on her. As he resumed pumping into her, he found her clit, rubbing it gently and pinching it occasionally. Ted reached for her tit, now holding one of Abby's and one of Mom's, as if comparing them. He wasn't comparing, though. He was just enjoying holding them. As Abby started responding to being fucked and having her clit rubbed, Ted began pinching her nipple and pulling it hard. Soon Abby started cumming again, this time screaming.

Ted moved his hand from his mom's breast down to her crotch, finding her clit and causing her to shudder. He rubbed it faster and faster as she thrust her hips into his hand, breathing hard. He also realized that his dick was now fully erect again, his mother stroking it quickly. She brought her other hand around to hold onto his balls, pulling down on them. He hadn't even realized that she had been stroking him, but he was feeling quite turned on already. In her excitement, she was causing him some pain which only seemed to turn Ted on even more.

Their attention went back mostly to Dad, beginning to grunt as he drove into Abby. She was thrusting her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. Finally he yelled out as he held himself deep inside his daughter, cumming like he never remembered. A few more thrusts inside her and he was done, rolling off and staring at her in wonder, grateful that he finally had gotten what he had desired for several years.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers
12