Family Values

Story Info
New step-mom energizes a family.
35.4k words
4.64
392.1k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BC232
BC232
41 Followers

School was out for the summer and I had just turned 18. It had been one hell of a year! My mother had deserted us and ran off with some used car salesman. The divorce had followed fast after that and my drunken alcoholic father got custody of my twin sister and I. He had taken up with a woman that owned a bar - an alcoholics dream. One of her patrons owned a cabin on a lake and I suppose in an attempt to ingratiate her to us kids invited us all to spend a month of the summer there together. It was a rather small one-room log cabin in the middle of nowhere. It had a small loft with a double bed in front of some windows that my dad and his new love interest shared, and a set of old Army bunk beds along one side for my sister and I. My twin sister wanted the top so I occupied the bottom.

One particular night after about three weeks of camping I had been awaken from my sleep by some unusual sounds in the bedroom that I had been unaccustomed to hearing before. Without stirring I opened my eyes to see the form of my father with the woman removing their clothes in the dim moonlight that filtered through the window. They had been out drinking at some local redneck joint and appeared quite drunk as they fumbled with their clothes.

"I'm so horny I cant wait another week. I need your pussy NOW!" I heard my dad slur.

"Shhhhh...they'll hear us." I heard the woman say.

"Naw," my father slurred. "They sleep like a rocks. Besides, they're 18-years old. They probably do it more than we do."

I watched as this woman unzipped her dress and heard the rustle of the fabric as it fell in a crumpled pile to the floor around her feet and then with a swift motion kicked it against the wall. She was extremely shapely. My eyes were drawn first to her most prominent feature, two large orbs that could hardly be constrained in her 40-DDD bra. My eyes traveled down her body skimming her milky-soft abdomen and next settled on the elastic 'V' that formed in the mounded area of her pussy where her legs met the panty girdle she was wearing.

She bent over in my direction and started removing the clips that held her nylon hose to her girdle. This gave me a full view of the compressed cleavage of her tits hanging down against the tight fabric of her bra, bulging where the line that separated material from flesh as it tried in vain to be released.

It was then that I began noticing the strange stirring that was occurring in my groin. My cock was starting to grow. I watched the fleshy part of this woman's tits jiggle like jello as she first rolled one nylon stocking, then the other down each shapely leg. Next she reached behind her back and the next thing I saw was her tits jump forward as the pressure of the bra was released. Bending forward again she shimmied her shoulders a little and the bra fell down her arms revealing her enormous knockers for full view. As she was bent over they were swaying from side-to-side hanging down nearly a foot. The nipples were large and hard, protruding out nearly one-inch surrounded by dark brown circles nearly 4-inches wide.

The effect on me was that I now sported a cock of my own that was rock hard. My hand had silently found its way to it, and the imperceptible motions of my squeezing were generating the most pleasurable of feelings I had ever felt in my life. I was still a virgin at 18, and the closest thing to sex I had experienced previously had been found in magazines or videos.

My dad was naked now and crawling onto his own bed. I saw his cock was hard like mine. His hand was going up and down the length of it as he watched the woman peel the griddle down over her hips. As it came down over her ass she turned facing my dad and put one hand on the bed to steady herself as leg by leg she stepped out of the elastic liner. As she did this her ass was only about 18-inches from my face. I could see a darkened cleft surrounded by dark hair, and the brown button of her asshole looking me in the eyes. I noticed an odor of soap, deodorant, and something new - more subtle but amorous. It must have come from the liquid that was sparkling on that cleft.

I had never seen a woman's pussy or asshole in the flesh before, and I became cognizant of the fact that my fingers had been slowly rubbing up and down my cock imitating my fathers' motions. Her ass was round, tight, and billowed out from her hips as she crawled onto the bed to join my father. As they kissed her hand had replaced my dad's and she was stroking his rod for him. He pulled away from the kiss and moaned.

This woman then turned sideways and started licking the top of his knob with her tongue as her hand maintained its grip up and down around his cock. My fingers touched the top of my knob and I realized that a generous amount of pre-cum had oozed out to coat it. While she was doing this I watched as my dad kneaded the muscles of her ass and then started rubbing that wet crack she had between her legs. It looked to me like the skin there got puffier, darker, and wetter, then it seemed to open up as if from within.

My dad slipped his middle finger into her crack while his forefinger massaged the button of her asshole. Then he began to jab his finger in and out of her pussy, as her tits bounced to the bobbing motion of her head, which found her mouth now taking in the length of his shaft in an up and down motion. Two sounds could now be heard - the sound of her slurping his cock, and the wet slosh of his finger that was making her pussy wetter. They both were taking turns moaning and her ass now started to squirm from his manipulation of her womanhood. My dad had two fingers in her pussy now. He removed one after it was well lubricated and pushed its way into her brown asshole. He started finger fucking her in both holes, in and out, faster and faster. She was noticeably enjoying it and, though her hand still made an attempt to jack him off, her mouth had left his penis to allow her to breath deeper and faster as she started to slam her body back and forth into his hand to increase the force of his hand against her clit as he drove those fingers to the hilt. Her tits were now rocking back and forth bouncing off her stomach and nearly swinging forward to hit her face, then snapping back to her tummy again.

All of a sudden her body began to spasm and shake. Her muscles all became taught, right to her toes, and her moans now became words that I cold hear. I wondered if my sister was awake and hearing this too.

"Oh, fuck...I'm cumming. Fuck, yeah. Oh, fuck fuck fuck fuck, baby." She said. Then I saw juice squirt from her pussy, splashing all over my dad's hand as he made it go in and out of her as fast as he could. Her ass was covered with goose bumps as the liquid poured from her snatch and was running down her thighs and soaking the bed sheet.

This was the first real life exposure to a sexual experience I had. I had seen a woman cum, and in the excitement my hand had increased its tempo on my own cock such that I had produced a spray of my own sperm that coated the sheets and ran down my hand. Though I had had an orgasm of my own, my dick still remained semi-hard as I watched the action continue.

My dad had removed his fingers from this woman and was now licking the juices off his hand. She had now collapsed on her back on the bed. After cleaning her honey from his fingers my dad positioned himself between her legs and started lapping the love juice that had gushed all over her groin and ass and run down her legs. The look on his face showed he really like what he was receiving.

Her spasms slowly ebbed away as my father got the last of the love sauce, and then he moved up her belly and concentrated on those huge tits. He cupped under them, one in each hand, squeezed and they bulged upwards to form two mountains. He licked each one in turn to full erection, eliciting repeated moans from the woman, then covered one with his mouth and sucked and bit it.

She was twisting the nipple of the other one tight between her fingers and said, "Bite it hard. Harder!!!" followed by an utterance of sheer passion. "That's it, now the other one - bite it." He complied, and as he did I noticed her fingers were working furiously at her pussy, darting in and out of her hole, then rubbing the liquid all over the nub of her clit.

"Oh my Gawd. I can't believe I'm Cumming again!!! Shit. EEEYAHHH...Fuck, yes." She said trying to muffle her cries to a whisper. My cock was hard again and screaming orders to my brain that it wanted to cum again as I jacked it with my hand. Watching this woman diddle herself and the size of those tits and nipples was more than I could stand. I would have given anything to be the one handling that tit flesh and biting those nipples. My dad kept squeezing and sucking on her tits relentlessly. Eventually regaining her composure she removed her hand from her cunt and gently pushed my dad on his back, saying, "Now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

She straddled his legs, spit on her hand, then worked the salivated up and down over his shaft. After a few pumps she crept forward and positioned her snatch right over his hard tool and started to lower herself onto it. I could see that there was a brief hesitation as it hit the surface of her cunt, but a moment later slipped easily in. After a couple of slow up and down movements she had it buried to the hilt with her clit bouncing against his pelvic bone.

Damn. What a sight. This woman's tits were going wild, as she was spearing herself with his rod up her cunt. She looked like a cowboy riding a bucking horse. His tool glistened from her moisture. Now she bent over him with a hand on each side of his head and ground her clit hard against him as she pumped. Her mountainous mammary's were pummeling his face each time she rose forward to drive it home again. His mouth tried to grab one each time it beat him.

In what was now becoming a familiar phrase she said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm getting ready to cum."

His hips started to rise to meet her thrusts, and each time they did I heard a large 'slap' sound. Her tits were a blur now as they jiggled and swirled and bounced in every direction seemingly without rhythm.

"Oh fuck...yes..." she said as I stated to hear a sloshing sound each time my did stuffed her cunt. "Cumming, Cumming, CUMMING..." was all she could say over and over as the pussy juice flowed profusely from her cunt to pool on his stomach.

She collapsed to the bed and my dad again stuffed his head into her pussy, and this time his tongue worked furiously at her clit, slipping into her hole occasionally then licking and biting her clit more. She started cumming again and again. Finally she muttered, "Oh my gawd, I cant take it any more," as she convulsed and started pushing him away. He relented and she took the pause to catch her breath, while he toyed and kissed her nipples. I took the moment to pause from my sroking as well since I was getting close to cumming again myself. My cock actually started to soften this time during the lapse in the action.

"Now its your turn." she said. "I'm going to give you the best blowjob of your life, and I want you to spray that cum sprayed all over my tits." With that she made him stand by the side of the bed and she got down on her knees. I couldn't believe how close she was. Her mouth was pumping his dick into her mouth less than two feet away from me. At the same time her hand was working his shaft in a tight twisting motion, while her other was fondling his balls. Spit was dripping from her mouth as her head enveloped the knob of his cock. It wasn't long before I heard my dad say, "Oh, oh, it's getting close."

This only served to make her slurp and suck even harder and faster. Seemingly going deeper into her mouth each time. My hand was working my own tool furiously now, as it was like hot steel now.

"Oh-oh, baby. Look out - here it cums. Its cumming..." His stomach started to tense and quiver at the same time his legs started to weaken and bend. "Oh fuck yes, you suck good. Fuck yes, now!! Here it comes...I'm Cumming NOW!!!..."

She pulled her mouth away from his cock and with her left arm scooped up her breasts as if they were on a shelf. They spilled over her arm so much that her nipples still hung down over the side. Her nipples must have grown even harder throughout the workout as they were clearly sticking out over an inch now, and the aureoles were knotted into dark brown 4-inch diameter circles with puckered ridges running all across them.

After she pulled the cock from her mouth she wanked his cock jackhammer fast and in a few seconds a large shot of white stuff spurt out the end hitting her in the nose and mouth, then splattering into her hair. She pulled it down further and kept the pumping action going as spurt after spurt of the white cream coated her tits and nipples. Cum was everywhere and still spurting; only now the spurts managed to have just enough force to paste her stomach and dibble on her legs.

My hand had worked my own cock into a climax watching the climax of my dad cover this woman from head to toe with his spunk. As I came I thought I might have made a sound, as it looked like the woman was looking at me as she milked the last droplets from the hard cock with a tight grip. If she did notice my watchful gaze, she gave no indication or at least disguised it well.

Once the last drop of semen has been pulled from his balls, she stuck his tool back into her mouth to clean it up, while her hands rubbed the love lotion all over her tits and nipples until it had been soaked in. That done they both crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep. I remained awake a little longer to contemplate what I had just observed. A whole new dimension had opened itself to me and from that moment on I knew my life would be a quest for a big-titted woman like that for my own pleasure.

As luck would have it they got married later that week by a justice of the peace and she became my stepmother. She had latter confided that she was unable to have kids of her own, so I figured that she wanted my sister and I to be her surrogates. I never really accepted her as a mother. I had a real mother out there somewhere. Besides, someday I had fantasies of fucking her myself.

We helped her move in after we returned from camping. Since it was not likely they were going to be providing any more live performances I had taken to another form of imaginative sex play. While my step mom and dad were at the bar she owned, and my sister was out with friends, I would go to my stepmothers' bedroom, grab her soiled bra, panties, and nylons, then hide in her closet, strip, and put them on. Then I would grab one of her high heels and smell it while jacking off thinking of her luscious body, and how much I wanted to squeeze her tits, lick her pussy, and fuck her.

One evening as I was massaging my cock through her panties I heard the outside entry door close. "Is anybody home? Kids, are any of you here?" It was the voice of my stepmother.

Quickly I closed the closet door and hid behind some of her long gowns at the end. A moment later I saw the bedroom light come on under the crack of the door. After a minute of rustling about her room the closet door opened.

"Shit. Busted!" I thought.

How am I ever going to explain the way I am dressed? Here I am huddled in the corner clad in her panties, nylons, and bra stuffed to look full like a slut little pervert. But she was not looking down. Rather, she was on her tiptoes trying to get at something from the top self. I could see that she was dressed exactly like me, in nylons, panties, and bra. Her thinly veiled pussy was easily within my grasp. I fought the urge to reach out and feel it. It was then that I caught the aroma of her heavily whiskey laden breath. She was completely intoxicated. After a moment she found what she had been looking for, turned and exited leaving the closet door ajar.

She perched herself on the edge of the bed and placed a small box beside her. Then with one hand she started to lightly rub her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Her fingers floated and circled her mound through the silk and as she did a small wet spot began to appear in her crotch. I continued watching as her fingers made the wet spot grow larger and soon her other hand unhooked the clasp that secured her bra and in a swift, fluid movement tossed the garment aside without pause. Her left hand was now cupping her left tit as the fingers squeezed and pulled at her nipples. I watched in the light as that nipple darkened and got all wrinkled and hard. As she did that the other one got dark and hard the same way without being touched as if they were on the same circuit.

I noticed that two fingers from the hand that was working at her cunt had slid under the material of her panties and was making direct contact with her clit. She was moaning now as she took that cupped breast and put the nipple to her mouth and started licking and biting it. She kneaded the milky flesh of her tit as she bit and held that nipple between her teeth.

Feeling fairly secure for the moment that I could not be seen unless she went rummaging through her clothes, I grabbed my own raging hard-on and started rubbing it through the fabric of my step mom's panties just like she was rubbing hers.

Content that her nipple was now at full erection, she reached into the shoebox beside her and extracted two nipple clamps attached by a chain. She tightly placed one clamp on her nearly inch long erect left nipple, then teased her right one with her mouth till it too was fully hard and locked that one into the clamp as well. They stayed hard and erect now under the pressure of the clamps as she lightly brushed them with her fingers.

With one hand toying alternately grabbing a handful of tit flesh to put her nipples in her teeth, the other hand was now pulling aside the crotch material of her panties to expose the wetness of her cunt. Her legs opened wide now and she was briskly pinching and rubbing her the plump skin that surrounded her clit until the juice started to pool at the opening. As she massaged I watched as the lips parted to reveal the inner lips that folded open like petals, revealing the succulent pinkness of the entrance to her womanhood.

Two of her fingers now were darting in and out of her vagina as she manipulated her clit with her thumb. Soon her hips began gyrating to meet and receive her fingers, driving them deeper. Cooing sounds escaped her lips as she moaned her satisfaction that her climax was approaching. I pulled her panties that I was wearing down under my balls to expose my cock so I could jack-off properly, and believe me - I had a firm grasp on that.

Her hips were no longer gyrating. Instead they were starting to raise and fall up from the bed. Her tummy muscles were tensing and her breathing became heavy, as the moans grew louder. I sensed her climax was approaching so I quickened the stroking of my own cock. I wanted to orgasm at the same time she did.

Her fingers were frigging her pussy fast now, and her back started to arch as little spasms rippled through her abdomen. She now was holding her breath between her utterances of, "oh...OHH..." Faster and faster her fingers plunged until her upper torso stiffened hard and I heard her "aahhhh...AAAHHHHHH... AHHH, Shiiiiittt!!!!"

Her climax spilled from her pussy, gushing out onto the bedspread. I watched mesmerized as the droplets formed on her fingertips then sprayed from them to her thighs and splashed to the floor. My climax had hit too as I pumped the sperm from my cock with my hand and squeezed my legs to increase the intensity of the feeling.

After the passion had subsided from us both, I contemplated what her juice tasted like. Next, I watched as she reached into the shoebox again to produce a 12-inch rubber dildo with fake rubber balls attached to it. That thing was huge. As she positioned the tool at the entrance of her pussy I wondered how she could ever fit something like that inside her.

BC232
BC232
41 Followers