Family Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
A family visit brings unexpected erotic pleasure.
2.2k words
4.42
114.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on baby... show me what you're made of."

Travis closed his eyes as he felt his Aunt Jen wiggle herself on his hard cock. She was so hot and tight around him. It felt so good.

He opened his eyes and grabbed her hips and began to thrust up into her. In and out with long slow thrusts, he pumped his thick cock up into her tight pussy.

"Oh god yes..."

Travis smiled at his Aunt Jen's cry of pleasure and watched as she reached up and began to tug on her nipples. "That's it baby... fuck Auntie Jen... fuck me..." she cried as she bounced up and down on his cock.

Travis dug his fingers into her hips and pulled her down on him as he pounded up against her, driving his cock into her hard and deep. He slid his hands in some and rubbed his thumbs over her clit as he watched her writhe on top of him.

Animal grunts filled the room as he felt his Aunt Jen's pussy clamp down on him, milking his cock, trying to make him cum. She had her head tilted back and was tugging and twisting on her nipples so hard he feared they might pop off of her breasts.

"Baby... oh god yesss... fuck me baby... fuck meeeee..."

Travis stared at her as her skin flushed and he felt her trembling around his cock. He thrust in harder and rubbed her clit hard. As he did, she let out a squeal so loud they had to have heard it outside.

"Shit!" He thought as he clamped a hand over her mouth. He could feel her cumming on his cock and just kept thrusting up into her. The sensations were so intense, he didn't think he could last much longer.

"Oh god... oh god... ohhhhh..."

His Aunt Jen's pussy was milking him so hard that he just couldn't hold out any longer. With one deep thrust, he pushed his cock in deep and began to cum. Jet after jet of his cum shot up his shaft and into her, flooding her pussy as it splashed against the mouth of her womb.

"Fuck!"

Travis rammed his hard cock up into her with each spurt of his cum, driving it in as deep as he could, until he came all he could and relaxed back on the toilet... his Aunt Jen collapsing on him soon after.

As she sat there panting and gasping for breath, she purred and kissed him. "I love you baby..." she purred. "You fucked me so good... better than anybody for so long."

Travis kissed her back and smiled. "I love you too Aunt Jen."

She smiled at him and giggled. "I think you can call me just Jen now... lover."

Lover... he was her lover. The idea of it made Travis smile. "I'm your lover now?"

Jen smiled and kissed him again. "Oh hell yes... I'm not letting go of you. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but this cock is going to be inside me as much as possible from now on."

Travis smiled and he felt his cock lurch inside her. Jen cooed and ground on him a minute before she winced and lifted herself off. "Oooh baby... I'm going to have to get used to that again. You fucked me so hard and so good; I'm a little sore. No one as big as you has ever been inside me. You went in so much deeper than my husband ever did."

Travis nodded. "Or Dad?"

Jen blinked and nodded, blushing. "Or your Daddy... and yes, I fucked him once. Do you want to hear the story?"

Travis nodded and listened as she began her tale.

"It was about a dozen years ago. We were having a party and there was so much drinking going on. I had been craving your Daddy for years and saw this as my chance to have some fun. Your Mom got drunk fairly early and got as horny as a teenage nympho. Soon she and Daniel were going at it right there in front of Greg and me."

She wiggled against him a little. "I got so hot watching them... and when she reached inside his pants and pulled out his cock, I knew I had to have him. I suggested we all get more comfortable and she jumped at the opportunity. Your Mom was naked within seconds and tugging on your Daddy's pants. When she got them off, she hopped on his fat cock and was riding him like there was no one else in the room."

Travis smiled and felt his cock getting hard again. "Wow... you make Mom sound so hot."

Jen nodded and began to stroke his hard cock with her soft hands. "She was. I'm not normally into women, but she was just so hot... she even had me dripping for her too." She laughed then remembering. "I stripped then, slowly and teasingly. Your Daddy stared at me the whole time and I knew he was getting more turned on. He began fucking your Mom so hard and fast then. She began to moan and squeal and within minutes, she was cumming all over him."

Jen twisted his cock a little as she stroked it and Travis moaned. "She was hot and panting and your poor Daddy didn't get to cum yet. So I wiggled my tush at him and got on all fours. He lifted your Mom off of his cock and moved over to me. One nice deep thrust later, I was moaning and stuffed full."

Travis moaned at the mental image of his Dad fucking Jen. "What did Uncle Greg do?"

Jen smiled wickedly. "With your Mom there, naked and dripping, her butt up in the air, he moved over to her and slid his cock into her soaked pussy. He pumped in and out a few times until he was really wet, then pulled out and slid it into her ass. Let me tell you, she squealed and fucked back on him until he was all the way in."

Jen laughed at that. "Your Mom loves anal sex... but only if she's drunk. I asked about it later and she denied enjoying it.... but anyway, while she's pumping back at Greg's cock, I was letting your Daddy fuck my brains out. It was so good. I had never had a better fuck... until you my love."

She kissed him again and smiled. Travis kissed her back and felt his cock begin to twitch. "What happened then?"

Jen giggled. "Your Daddy fucked me for what felt like an hour. I came so many times I think I might have passed out at some point because I felt him cum deep inside me and then pull out. It was soooo good."

"I looked over as I heard your Mom squeal again and watched Greg flood her ass with his cum. What happened next has only happened once. Your Mom crawled over to me, Greg's cock popping out of her ass, and as cum dribbled down her ass, she bent down and licked your Daddy's cum out of my well-fucked pussy."

Travis groaned at the images and came. Hot cum shot up out of his cock, covering both him and Jen in his cum as she continued to stroke him. His mind went blank for a moment and when he could see again, he saw Jen licking his cum off of her hands and arms.

"Wow... look at you." he said as he pointed to her chest, neck and hair which was covered in streaks of cum. Jen laughed and nodded.

"You too baby. We're going to need a shower."

Travis grinned... then paled. "You said Dad came inside you... like I did?"

Jen nodded. "Yes, but I was on birth control back then..."

Travis heard the tone of her voice and swallowed. "What about now?"

Jen shook her head. "No, I stopped years ago. I wasn't getting any so I figured why bother."

Travis winced and nodded, then smiled at her. "If you're pregnant... will you keep the baby?"

Jen blinked at looked at her nephew. "Do you want me to, baby? Do you want a baby with me?"

Travis smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I do. I bet you'd look so hot pregnant."

Jen moaned and trembled as she had a small orgasm from the idea of it all. Could she really do it? Could she have her own nephew's baby? "You mean it baby?"

Travis kissed her and nodded. "I do."

Jen smiled and squealed as she kissed him. "I hope I'm preggers then..."

Travis grinned into their kiss and thought, "Me too... and maybe you won't be the only one."

******

Mary smiled at her nieces as they played in the pool.

"Jen's been peeing a long time. Do you think she's ok?"

Mary looked over at her Mother and shrugged. "I don't know. I'll go..."

Just then there was a high pitched squeal from inside the house. She jumped up and rushed inside. She looked around but couldn't find Jen anywhere. She decided to try Travis; maybe he knew where Jen was.

She walked upstairs to the guestroom and found it empty. "Travis?" There was no answer. She moved into the hall and saw the bathroom light was on. Walking over to it, she heard another squeal and hammered on the door. "Hello... Jen... is that you? Are you ok?"

******

Jen was wiggling around Travis's cock and kissing him all she could when she heard Mary's voice call out to her and the hammering on the door. "Hello... Jen... is that you? Are you ok?"

She looked panicked at Travis and placed her hand over his mouth. "I'm ok."

Mary's voice came through the door again. "I heard you screaming. What happened?"

Jen looked around and smiled. "I saw a spider. I got so scared I had to chase it around the room before I could pee. I thought I got it, but I must have missed because I saw it again just a minute ago. I'll be out in a little bit. I'm going to have to take a shower; I accidentally peed on myself in fear."

Travis stared at her and Jen shrugged... then they heard his Mother's voice again. "Ok then. If you're sure you're ok. I'll go tell the others what happened." There was a pause and then, "Do you know where Travis is? I can't find him."

Jen panicked for a moment then nodded. "I sent him out to my car. I needed him to get something for me. He should be back soon."

Jen had parked her car behind the barn, out of sight of everyone, because she was hiding some things there she was going to surprise the others with later. It was a valid excuse.

"Ok..." Mary's voice said. "I'll go look for him."

Jen jumped up and flushed the toilet then turned on the shower as Travis jumped in fast and rinsed off. "Ok... see you soon." She then climbed in with him and rubbed his cum off of his chest then smiled and kissed him as he climbed out and dried off fast. As he pulled his clothes back on, she gave him a little show and giggled as he groaned and moved to the bathroom window.

"You're lucky that window is over the garage, baby."

Travis nodded and blew her a kiss then slid out the window and out onto the roof of the garage. Jen watched him leave and smiled as she turned into the spray. She let her hand slide down to her belly and bit her lower lip.

"A baby..."

A grin that could light up the room crossed her face as she washed herself off...

*****

Travis climbed down off of the roof and ran to the barn. He got there and was digging inside Jen's car when he heard footsteps behind him.

*****

Mary walked across the yard and toward the barn. As she drew close to it, she remembered all the fun she had there as a little girl... and the more intimate fun she had there years later with Daniel.

"It's been so long..." she moaned softly as she remembered him. His scent, his smile, his touch, his kiss... the feel of his cock inside her. She could feel herself growing moist as she walked around the side of the barn and came face to... well ass... with her son.

"Damn... that is a tight ass." she thought as she stared at his wiggling behind. "It looks just like his Daddy's..."

Mary stared at her soon for a few moments then stepped toward him. She was unconsciously licking her lips as she stared at his hard body. "He looks so good..." she thought as her bikini bottom began to drip her juices.

"Travis..."

She moved to look into the car to see what he was doing, but tripped when she stumbled on a piece of gravel. She fell forward toward the car but stopped suddenly as she found herself in Travis's arms.

"Oh god Mom, are you ok?"

Mary looked up into her son's blue eyes and for a moment, it was her Daniel who was holding her. She moaned and the hunger bubbling away inside her took over. She lunged upward and captured Travis's lips with her own, kissing him passionately...

To Be Continued...