Famous

Story Info
She learns how much brother appreciates her porn career.
2.4k words
3.75
140.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most celebrities get hounded for autographs, and I got my fair share of that, but along with the autograph seekers I got the fans who asked me to have sex with them. I knew other celebs got that too, but I got it a lot more, about ninety percent of the time. I took it personally in the beginning, but the more it happened the more I got used to it. I realized and accepted that it just came with the territory. I even gave my fans what they asked for every once in a while, if I was in the mood. And if the fan (girl or boy, didn't make much of a difference to me) was cute enough. But I had to be selective; a lot of people are mean, dangerous, or just plain out of their minds. And the fans I had, they all believed I was nothing more than an out of control nymphomaniac, that I'd do it with anybody at the drop of a hat. One of the pitfalls of the industry. When you make fuck films for a living, everybody in the world thinks you're a slut.

There were moments when I just despised the future. Because of its unknown aspect. Because even if I had a good idea of what was coming, I could never be sure. Sometimes that can work in your favor, though, if what you're expecting is adversity, because at least then you can get yourself mentally prepared for the worst. And you can try to hope for the best.

This was my outlook when the plane finished taxiing and the passengers began unboarding. I knew that the next week or so was going to be difficult, but I tried to hold out some hope that it wasn't going to be as bad as I expected.

I took my time getting my carry on bag, then let other passengers go ahead of me. I would have let all of them go ahead but an older man in a business suit had to be a gentleman and insist on letting me go first. I went down the aisle and through the corridor to the main gate, half holding my breath.

Jimmy, my older brother, was waiting for me, and I saw him before he saw me. I started toward him and his gaze shifted. Our eyes met and his face lit up with an instant smile, which made me smile too. I realized I was glad to see him, and as we came together I laughed a little and held my arms out. Jimmy hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, Trish," he said, "it's so good to see you again."

"Good to see you too," I said.

We finished our hug and Jimmy asked me if I had luggage. I did, so we started toward baggage claim, talking and holding hands as we walked. We asked after each other's welfare, and I asked Jimmy how his job was going. Other minor things. I was really surprised that he was receiving me so positively; I was sure he would hate me. But he was not only nice and friendly, he seemed to purposely avoid mentioning my work.

When we got to baggage claim he grabbed my suitcase and carried it himself as we made the long trek out to his car. Jimmy kept up the majority of the conversation, telling me all about his work and his friends. Once we were in the car and driving out of the airport he switched the topic to his love life.

"I've had so many girlfriends in the last three years," he said, shaking his head. "None of them worked out. They either wanted too much from me or not enough. I don't know, Trish. I want to have a relationship with somebody, you know? I want to be able to connect with somebody, but it seems like none of the women I meet really try to understand me. They just want to come in and try to complicate my life."

"Maybe," I offered, "you seek those kinds of women out, Jimmy."

Jimmy chuckled a little and asked, "Why the hell would I do that?"

"Because you either don't really want to commit, so you pick women you know on some level aren't going to work out, or you've already made up your mind about the kind of woman you want, and until you find her you're just going through the motions." Jimmy thought about this for a minute as he navigated the onramp to the freeway.

"Okay," he said, "if that's true, Trish, then why am I just going through the motions? I mean, why bother doing that?

I shrugged and said, "To get laid, I guess. Keep yourself in sex until Ms. Perfect comes along."

Jimmy chuckled again, shook his head again.

"Wow," he said, "that's just my luck."

"What do you mean?

"The only woman in the whole world who understands me," he said, "and she has to be my baby sister."

We were silent for a few minutes, then I asked Jimmy what our parents' mood was like.

"Do you think they'll be glad to see me?" I asked.

"Well," he replied with a sigh, "I imagine Dad will be glad to see you. But to be honest, I don't think Mom's too happy about your coming to visit. She's still hung up on the 'immorality' of your job."

"That's about what I expected," I said. I wanted to ask him what he thought about my porn career, whether he thought it was immoral or not, but I was reluctant. Five years ago he'd beaten up Steve Denbrow, my boyfriend at the time, the one who'd popped my cherry.

"Oh, you know what?" Jimmy said as he guided the car to the Spring Street offramp. "I need to stop by my place for a minute before we go to Mom and Dad's. Is that okay, Trish?"

"Yeah, no problem," I said. "Believe me, I'm not in any hurry."

"Aw, it's gonna be alright, babe." Jimmy put his hand on my knee for a second. "You've got your big brother looking out for you."

"Thanks, Jimmy. You're a sweetheart."

We drove down Spring Street to Pacific Avenue, then down Pacific to Seventh. Jimmy parked near the corner and we got out and walked together into his apartment building. Jimmy held my hand and kind of led me along, as if I'd forgotten the way to his place. When we got to his door, though, he continued to hold my hand while he dug his keys out of his pocket, which I thought was odd but I didn't mind; I didn't have any weird urges or anything, but I still liked it when my brother held my hand.

Jimmy unlocked the door and we went inside, still hand in hand. He shut the door and pulled me along as we went into his bedroom.

"I just want to take care of something real quick," he told me. "Something I've actually been wanting to do for a long time."

We stopped at the side of his bed and I asked, "What is it you need to do?"

"This," Jimmy said, and he took my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips.

I probably should have been surprised but I wasn't, not really. I hadn't seen it coming, but I'd already had so much experience with guys just making passes at me like that, thinking it was okay because I worked in the sex trade, that it didn't seem so unusual that Jimmy would do the same thing. Of course, he was my brother, which should have disgusted me, but that didn't happen. I didn't get all turned on and start coming in my pants, but I wasn't grossed out, either; Jimmy was a relative, but I'd done it with lots of more repellant guys than him. Besides, I didn't expect things to go that far, even when he stuck his tongue in my mouth and started fondling my tits. I figured I'd let him get his jollies for a minute or two, then he'd back off and apologize, I would tell him it's okay, no biggie, what's a little frisky behavior between brother and sister?

Except he didn't back off, he graduated from caressing and squeezing me through my teeshirt to pulling up my shirt and taking my bare tits in his hands, ducking his head and kissing them.

"Jimmy," I said., "come on now, what are you doing?"

Jimmy didn't reply, he just kept kissing and fondling me, then took one of my nipples in his mouth. I tried to resist gently, not wanting to hurt his feelings, but he wouldn't stop. "Jimmy...."

I didn't know what else to say. He knew that what he was doing wasn't right, and telling him so wouldn't accomplish anything, but telling him to stop it wouldn't have done much, either. I should have tried to resist for real but I didn't. I just let him go on.

Jimmy continued to suck and fondle my tits for another minute, then brought his head back up and put his hands on my shoulders. He pressed down on them and I sat on the edge of the bed. He kept his eyes on mine as he undid the fly on his jeans.

Damn, I thought, he's going to try to fuck me. What the hell do I do now?

Jimmy's cock popped out at me and I was surprised to see how long and thick it was. I'd seen bigger cocks, of course, several of them, but still most of the ones I'd seen weren't that big. And, despite the circumstances and who he was, I decided his cock looked good. Long and smooth and hard as a rock.

"Okay, sis," JImmy said, his voice low and heated, "you know what to do. Just pretend you're making one of your movies."

I looked at Jimmy's cock, then back up at him, then back down at his cock. What the hell, I thought. I opened my mouth and leaned forward, slid my lips over the end of his cock. I took as much of it in as I could, until it touched the back of my throat, then slowly pulled back. Jimmy moaned and touched my hair. I moved my mouth back down on him, then pulled back again. I did this several times, my eyes closed and my mind on autopilot, just sucking and stroking while he either played with my ponytail or fondled my tits. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked the shaft and the head, looking up at him. Jimmy was watching me, his eyes half closed, his lips pressed tight together. I didn't want to consider what he might be thinking about me right then, whether he saw me as a nasty slut or the best sister in the world, but I kissed the end of his cock before I put it back in my mouth. I moaned a little as I sucked on him, knowing he would like that. I took my hands away and bobbed my head up and down, then took his cock out again and stroked it furiously while I looked up at him. I licked his balls, which made him moan again, then brought my mouth back down on him, taking almost all of it in. I slowly slid my lips and tongue along the length of him, then sucked and stroked him some more. I was just getting to that point where my jaw was going to start aching when Jimmy moaned in a way that told me he was close to orgasm. Time for the money shot.

I took his cock out and stroked him as I held my mouth open and my tongue out. I moved my fist slowly up and down his cock, then, just at the right moment, I squeezed it a little, just below the head, so that when he came he spurted. His come splashed on my face, in a line from my forehead down over my nose and lips. His second and third shots landed right on my tongue, then began to dribble. I held his cock against my lips and squeezed the last bit of come out, smeared it all around my mouth, spitting out the load on my tongue and letting it slop over my chin and down onto my tits. I stuck his cock back in my mouth and sucked on it for another half a minute, then Jimmy ended it by pulling away.

"Wow, Trish," he said as he put his cock back in his jeans, "that was great."

I cleared my throat, swallowed, then said, "I need to use your bathroom."

I got up and went into the bathroom, washed my face, my neck and tits, and brushed my teeth. When I was done I found Jimmy in the living room, sitting on his sofa and smoking. He had my teeshirt and he tossed it to me. I caught it and put it on. As I was tucking the end into my jeans Jimmy came over to me, took me in his arms, and kissed me. We looked at each other for a minute, then he took my hand and led me back out to his car. We didn't speak again until we were on the road.

"Hope you're not too mad at me," my brother told me.

"I'm not mad," I said. "Maybe kind of disappointed, though. I didn't really expect that."

"I'm sorry, Trish. It was something I've always wanted to do. For years now. And watching you in those movies, well, just made me want to do it even more." Jimmy looked at me. "Watching you with all those guys who don't even love you. Made me jealous, you know?"

I didn't reply, just looked out the window and watched the city pass by. After another minute I asked him, "What do you really think is gonna happen when we get to Mom and Dad's place?"

"Just what I said before, Trish. Mom will disapprove of you and Dad will be more than happy to see you. He'll probably want more than a blowjob, though. He's seen all your movies."

I nodded, still looking out the window.

"Yeah, no doubt," I said. "One of the pitfalls of being famous."

END