Famous Old Guy

Story Info
Star is insulted when girl doesn't know him.
929 words
3
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

For some reason, ever since Julie was eighteen she has liked to go to bed with older men. Not old men like in their fifties but older men like in their thirties. If you were to ask her why she wouldn't know and in fact she would tell you it wasn't true. The truth was Julie knew these old guys thought chicks in their twenties were hot and she always got a kick out of turning guys on.

It was Saturday night and Julie was at Skybar for her very first time. This place had the strictest bouncer in town and it took a blowjob from both her and her friend Tiffany to get in. Julie thought it was fun but then the bouncer hadn't spluged in her face like he did to Tiff. As they walked in through the velvet ropes past all the losers she knew tonight would be special.

She and Tiffany danced together close to the bar and Julie made sure that all the men at the bar got a good look up her little dress at her thong. After the number, they walked arm and arm up to the bar and she stood next to this old dude. He had long wavy hair and Julie could tell that when he was young he was hot. Of course, he bought her a drink, that's another thing she liked about old guys. He put his arm around her and then kissed her so she kissed him back.

"You're kinda cute, what's your name."

This seemed to piss the guy off,

"Don't you know who I am; I'm Joey Mother Fucking Lawrence."

"Can I just call you JMFL for short?"

This made the guy laugh and then they kissed some more.

"If you wanna fuck me it's OK but we have to come back cause my friend Tiff is here."

"Let's bring her along I do both of yous."

"I don't think so, she don't like old guys like I do."

Mr. Lawrence started to say something but just shrugged his shoulders instead. Once outside they climbed into his Bentley and drove to his house in the hills. Although old guys turned Julie on rich old guys really turned her on. As he steered the vehicle up Lookout Mountain Drive she snuggled up next to him so she could play with his peter. She unzipped his slacks to get at him and once she had him free, she leaned over and put him in her mouth. It was so hot to suck a man off as he drove, knowing he had to pay attention to what he was doing as she did everything in her power to drive him crazy. They arrived at his place before she could make him cum, so they went inside to finish the job.

The two went to his patio with a view of Hollywood and all the way down to the sea. She sat on his chaise to finish her BJ on him but he said he wanted to fuck her. She pushed him on the lounge and he pulled his pants down. Julie just loved thongs because all you had to do was move that tiny little piece of cloth to the side and there was your pussy ready for action. Lucky he was still wet from her hummer and he slipped right in. As for Julie, she just didn't have enough common sense to worry about safe sex but you would think Mr. Lawrence would be savvy enough to think about it; maybe he was just too drunk. She rode him hard and fast just as she liked it. She was happy it didn't take the old guy too long to cum; some of these old guys took forever. After, she went to the john to clean up and when she got back he was asleep.

She was bored, she called Tiffany but she didn't pick up and then just for the heck of it she called her older sister. She asked her if she had ever heard of some old guy named Joey Lawrence and all she said was, "Whoa."

"Rose what that's supposed to mean?"

"Julie that was his signature line, on his TV show he was always saying that."

"You mean all he had to say was whoa and they put him on TV?"

"Yeah but he was soo cool, all us girls were in love with him."

"Well I just fucked him so hard he's sleeping on his balcony."

"Get the fuck out, you're kidding me. God Julie, you're so lucky. You have to get me a souvenir, quick before he wakes, gets me something special."

She went to a room filled with pictures and mementos; over the fireplace, she saw a plaque that said Joey Lawrence was one of VHI hottest hotties of the nineties. She plucked it off the wall and put it in the big bag she carried everywhere she went.

She went back to the patio just to find the old guy still asleep, but then she heard music coming from down the road. She said to herself what the hell and left Joey Lawrence's to go next door to investigate. She rang the doorbell and another old guy answered, he had curly hair. He looked duffy but still he was kinda cute, so she asked him his name and he said,

"Don't you know me I'm Screech, I mean Dustin Diamond."

"Well hey Dusty, you want to party."

She wondered if her sister Ruth knew who this old guy was.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers