Fan Appreciation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, Laura it's going to be OK." Kristin started but was met by Laura's hand that raised itself to stop the beautiful mixed race actress from continuing.

"And just how the fuck is it going to be OK? I told you how much I like Ethan and you suck his cock!? Not only that but he cums on your face too?" Jesus Kristin! You're always doing this to me!" Laura sighed and walked a little bit further into the room, eyeing Ethan as she did so. As she was about to speak again, she felt Kristin's hand on her right arm. Turning to face her, Laura was surprised to see Kristin on a few inches away from her.

"Listen honey, I know how much Ethan means to you and I do want to make it up to you," She scooped up some of his seed on her right index finger and offered it to the stunning blonde actress. "Friends?"

Laura frowned slightly but smiled and nodded her head. Brushing the hand aside, Laura wrapped her arms around Kristin's waist and pushed her mouth and tongue against the actress of Lana Lang's face. Greedily lapping up the cum, Laura's hands moved their way up to Kristin's tits and as she gently squeezed them, the blonde in the room smiled as Kristin started to massage Laura's ass through her long, floaty aqua blue dress.

Slipping her fingers under the shoulder straps of Laura's dress, Kristin brushed them to the side and slid them down Laura's elegant shoulders. Laura had neglected to wear a bra; it was so hot in Sydney that it didn't seem worth it. So, as the dress fell to around Laura's feet in a puddle, she was clad in only her panties. They were a cute pair that was mostly white but had little red love hearts decorating the fabric.

Laura had all but finished lapping up the cum on Kristin's face. Moving her head back to admire her handiwork, Laura smiled and then took Kristin's finger that had been coated in almost an entire rope of his seed. Sucking his load off of her finger, Laura kept the gooey, salty liquid in her mouth and then pressed her lips against Kristin's. Slipping her tongue into Kristin's warm, wet and accepting mouth, both actresses moaned as they swapped his load over and over again.

In the meantime, Ethan had buckled and unbuckled his pants as the initial shock of Laura catching him and Kristin in an erotic act wore off and he was now watching his two favourite actresses make out in front of him. His dick had hardened again and he was starting to slowly jerk it up and down as he watched the lesbian show. He was going slowly as to not get himself too excited and cum again, just in case they needed him to be locked and loaded. That, and if they remembered he was there at all.

Laura's hands had moved their way down to Kristin's pants and she had slowly started to unbutton them. Pulling them apart, Laura slid them down Kristin's long, sexy legs and nodded her head when Kristin stepped out of them. Now, Kristin was topless and clad in only a pair of black satin panties that were now soaking wet. The blonde-haired woman's hand moved inside Kristin's panties and found the 'top' of her vagina near where her clit was. The Dutch-Chinese actress groaned and tilted her head to the sky as someone other than herself finally touched her pussy.

Laura moved into Kristin's neck and kissed at the soft skin, her lips trailed over Kristin's elegant neck planting kisses indiscriminately as she did so. Laura's tits were cupped by Kristin's hands as the actress of Lana Lang in the excellent Smallville and Chun Li in the less than stellar Street Fighter movie. Kristin's fingers pulled and tweaked at Laura's nipples as the blonde slipped her right index finger inside Kristin's cunt for the first time.

She started slowly, pumping the digit in and out of Kristin's pussy. As she withdrew the digit, Laura ran her finger along Kristin's lips drawing a gasp from the mixed race actress. Sliding her index finger inside Kristin again, Laura started to rotate the finger in a clockwise and then counter clockwise motion grinning to herself as Kristin moaned to the high heavens. Cheating ever so slightly, Laura started to brush Kristin's hard clitoris with her thumb watching her friend intently. As soon as Kristin's pussy closed around Laura's finger and tried to suck the digit inside her, Laura withdrew and stepped back.

When Kristin opened her eyes in confusion, she was about to protest when Laura yanked the panties clean down Kristin's legs. When Kristin stepped out of them, Laura almost roughly took hold of the brunette by the wrists and dragged her over to the bed. Spinning her around so that Kristin's back was to Laura's front, the blonde shoved Kristin onto the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees." Laura ordered. When Kristin didn't comply instantly, Laura slapped Kristin on the ass. Not hard enough for it to sting but enough to know that she was serious. "Hands and knees!" Laura repeated as she watched Kristin rub her right ass cheek where the impact had landed.

Kristin nodded her head and did as Laura had asked. Pushing herself up off of the bed, proudly displaying herself as if she had won some sort of trophy. Patiently, she waited for Laura's next command but she didn't have to wait for long.

"So, what sort of person sucks another woman's man's cock?" She asked, brushing a loose strand of Kristin's brown hair behind her ear.

"A... A slut?" Kristin asked, casting a glance up at her friend who smiled and nodded her head.

"And you know what happens to sluts?" Laura asked, but it was a rhetorical question. Kristin didn't get a chance to answer as Laura lent in close to her actress friend and sexily whispered in her ear. "They get their asses fucked." Another smack, this time to Kristin's left ass cheek. Laura climbed up off of the bed and turned to face Ethan who had been watching the show with a slack-jawed delight. Laura beckoned him by crooking her right index finger that now shone with Kristin's pussy juices.

Ethan stood and slipped his shirt, pants and boxer shorts off and walked across the room to the waiting and patient Laura Vandervoort. She smiled and nodded her head, as if in approval of his actions. Noting Kristin's pussy juice on her finger, Laura made a big show of sucking her finger clean. She slipped the digit in and out of her mouth before making a sexy 'Mmmm' noise as she cleaned it off.

"You know I don't blame you for getting your cock sucked." Laura said, as she stood and stroked Ethan's now rock hard cock. It jumped in her hand, as if trying to say 'thank you' for foreign attention. "I mean look at this sexy slut. Who wouldn't want their dick sucked by her? But, now I need you to do something else for me. I need you to fuck her ass." Laura whispered that last sentence in his ear, smiling as his dick jumped at her words. He nodded his head and walked over to the large bed where Kristin was waiting patiently.

Laura climbed onto the bed next to Kristin and leant over. Pulling apart Kristin's ass cheeks, Laura looked at her brown starfish and nodded her head as if giving her permission to fuck Kristin's ass. Ethan climbed onto the bed with the two actress and keeping his dick steady, he pushed it against the forbidden hole. Both Kristin and Ethan groaned as his dick's head tried to push her ass hole open. Slowly, the head of his cock slipped inside and it got a little easier. Ethan started to inch his way forward into Kristin who was groaning in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"Nnnn! Stop! It hurts so bad!" Kristin cried out as her head fell to the soft duvet cover of the bed. Ethan cast a glance over at Laura and raised an eyebrow.

"If it hurts we should probably stop." Ethan reasoned, but Laura shook her head.

"No way. This slut's getting her ass fucked! Pull out!" Laura commanded. Ethan complied, pulling his knob out of her ass he knee walked to the side of Kristin and watched as Laura moved down. Keeping Kristin's ass cheeks apart, Laura moved in and flicked her tongue against Kristin's tight ass hole and watched in pleasure as the brunette cried out in pleasure. Moving her tongue in a clockwise motion, her soft tongue hungrily ate Kristin's ass. Flicking her tongue up and down, Laura made sure to cover every inch of Kristin's ass getting it nice and wet.

Slapping Kristin's ass a few more times as she ate out her friend, Laura's eyes ran up Kristin's back and to where the brown-haired person's head had fallen down. Laura could feel Kristin's ass hole hugging at her tongue, the blonde smiled and pushed her tongue inside Kristin's ass once more. Standing up, Laura took Ethan's cock in her hand and pushed it against Kristin's ass hole.

"Fuck her ass again Ethan." Laura commanded and she quickly climbed off of the bed and stripped out of her panties. Tossing them aside, she got back on the bed and watched Kristin and Ethan intently.

Ethan slipped his dick back into Kristin's ass hole and found it a lot easier to slide back into her. His dick's head slipped past her ass hole and he slowly sank into her, he pushed and pushed until he was balls deep inside her. Holding himself there for a moment, both he and Kristin adjusted to the size of his dick being squeezed by her ass hole. Putting his hands on her hips, he started to pull his cock out of her, before sliding it back in, fucking her ass as slowly as he could.

"What's he doing Kristin?" Laura asked as Kristin started to groan at the intrusion.

"He's fucking my ass." Kristin groaned, turning her head to face her friend.

"That's right. He's fucking your ass. You like that ass getting pounded?" She asked to her friend again as Ethan started to pick up the pace. Sliding in and out of Kristin's ass Ethan gripped her by the waist to steady himself.

"I love getting my ass fucked!" Kristin admitted as she groaned in sheer disbelief of how good Ethan's cock felt inside her.

"Yeah you do. Because you're a bad slut who loves getting their ass fucked aren't you?" Laura said again, watching Ethan's dick push Kristin's ass hole open.

"Yesss." Kristin admitted as Ethan started to pick up the pace with his ass fucking. Ethan pulled his dick out to the point where only his dick's head was inside her, and then with all of his energy he thrust forward burying himself in her completely. Laura smiled, got onto her hands and knees herself and reached under Kristin. The girls were doggy style next to each other almost as if they were fit to sixty-nine; Laura's head was roughly a foot above Kristin's ass so she could get a good look at the intense, erotic action.

Her left hand had been drawing little circles on Kristin's tummy but soon the hand had made its way down to Kristin's nether regions and had started to rub at her clit. Kristin let out a short cry of pleasure and started to shake; Laura recognised this instantly and started to slide her finger in and out of Kristin's pussy. Laura was kind of shocked at just how tight Kristin's pussy actually was.

Kristin's orgasm was coming up having been worked up by Laura a little earlier and now it was seconds away. If her orgasm was a person, it would have kicked down the door and forced itself on Kristin. Her pussy squeezed Laura's digit tightly and soon her pussy flooded Laura's finger with her juices. Ethan kept fucking her ass but as Kristin's body shook with sheer pleasure, he felt like he was going to cum. His eyes flickered open and then shut as he continued to fuck his way in and out of her ass.

"Shit! I'm going to cum!" He warned, Laura looked up and shook her head.

"Pull out!"

Ethan nodded with what little sense he had left and pulled out. Lifting his groin upwards ever so slightly, it looked like he was offering his dick to Laura as an offering. Soon, Laura had her lips wrapped around Ethan's cock and she hungrily sucked his cock. She bathed his cock in her mouth, slapping her tongue against his cock. Laura looked up and watched Ethan groan and explode inside her mouth. His cock exploded for the second time in the evening and came inside Laura's mouth, she smiled as she collected all of the cum out of Ethan's knob.

As Laura sucked his cock, Kristin had collapsed on the bed, her once gaping ass hole was closing rapidly. She was lying on her chest and simply listening to the lewd noises Laura was producing. She felt Laura's hand rub up and down the small of her back, Kristin smiled and mewed lightly in pleasure. She felt the weight of the bed change as Laura walked up to her head. Turning her head ever so slightly, she grinned up at the blonde fellow Canadian and pushed herself up so they could kiss again.

Keeping his load in her mouth, Laura made her way up to Kristin's head and planted her lips on Kristin's. Pushing his load into Kristin's mouth, the blonde smiled and stroked her friend and co-star's face as they shared his load. Swapping the load a few more times, Laura broke the kiss and slowly licked Kristin's lips.

"We're friends." Laura said with a grin, Kristin made a confused look but then smiled getting the reference from earlier.

"Good. But, I think we broke Ethan. You need a rest baby?" Kristin asked as Ethan frantically tried to jerk his knob back to life.

Laura took his hand off of his dick and placed it at his side. "Don't worry. I need my pussy eaten and I think Kristin would like hers too. So... How about once you're hard you fuck my ass?" To further the point, Laura slapped herself on the ass as if she was showing Ethan what she meant. When he nodded his head and crawled to the corner of the bed, the girls smiled at each other and got into position. Kristin rolled over onto her back and spread her legs gently so Laura could get at her. Laura threw her leg over Kristin's face and lowered herself down, Kristin eagerly lifted her head and pushed her tongue inside Laura's wet pussy.

Tasting her friend, Kristin slipped her tongue inside Laura's pussy and started to lightly probe around her folds. Tasting a little bit of everything, Kristin knew she was doing good when she heard Laura groan. Soon, another pair of lips were at her pussy and Laura was starting to eat her out. Brushing her tongue upwards, Kristin tasted all of Laura's pussy from top to bottom trying to savour absolutely all of the blonde's cunt. Licking up and down, Kristin then pushed her tongue inside the folds and tasted the inside of Laura's pussy.

Being on top, meant that Laura's hair had fallen down around Kristin's lap and was no doubt tickling the sexy mixed race actress. Brushing her hair to one side, she cast a quick glance up at Ethan and grinned before she moved back to eating her friend out. Laura's pussy eating technique was different to Kristin in that Laura moved her tongue inside her friend straight away to probe around. She felt Kristin's hands move up onto her ass and squeezed her cheeks, Laura moaned into Kristin's pussy but soon went back to eating her friend out.

Ethan watched in sheer disbelief as the girls used the middle of the bed to eat each other out. It was like a scene out of his wildest dreams and at the end of it, he wouldn't wake up but he'd actually get to fuck Laura Vandervoort in the ass. He casually stroked his dick and watched the action as Laura started to assault Kristin's clit with her fingers.

Kristin moaned as Laura's nimble fingers quickly found her hard love button and as Laura started to rub an orgasm out of Kristin, Kristin found Laura's clit a far too tempting target. Wrapping her lips around Laura's clit, she sucked the button in her mouth while on occasions flicking her tongue against the hard button as she did so. Laura's moans started to get louder and louder as the blonde started to grind against her lover's face.

Laura rubbed her pussy up and down against Kristin's face as her mixed race lover started to attack her clit. The blonde moaned again as Kristin took hold of Laura's ass cheeks and lightly squeezed the soft cheeks. Pulling them apart, Laura sighed and closed her eyes when she felt a finger make its way up from the cheek and to her tight ass hole. Gasping, Laura felt the finger slide inside her ass hole and start to wiggle around trying to find its home. Meeting her actions, Laura slipped her left index finger inside Kristin's pussy and started to pump it in and out of her as her right middle and index finger rubbed against Kristin's clit. This was quickly turning into a game of who would cum first. Surely Kristin would be closer due to the fact that she had cum previously but Laura found herself struggling to care as her ass hole was fingered with her clit being suckled on.

Ethan watched the two intently and when he saw Kristin pull Laura's ass cheeks apart and start to finger her ass he couldn't help but grin. That's where he would be sooner rather than later. His dick was starting to come back to life and was aching for a touch as the sights, sounds and smells of the two women engaged in coitus assaulted him. He slowly stroked himself as Laura let out a long, low moan and started to shake.

Kristin could taste Laura's pussy start to leak and that only encouraged her even more. Lapping at her clit freely, Kristin started to double actions with her finger teasing her ass hole the mixed race actress started to savour the taste of Laura's pussy. Ignoring the sensation of Laura's lips on her groin and ramped up the pleasure for Laura. Soon, the blonde cried out and bucked on top of her, her pussy exploded and she came over Kristin's face.

With that, Ethan was now rock hard and climbed over to where Laura and Kristin were tangled in a passionate web of pleasure. Kristin saw him tower above them and removed her finger, Laura was about to protest but soon shut her mouth when she felt the head of his cock press against her back door. With relative ease, his dick moved inside Laura's ass hole letting him in. Putting his body above the two Smallville actresses, he put all of his weight on his hands as to not crush them. Lifting his hips, he moved his cock back into Laura's ass hole and started to fuck her. He could hear her moan her encouragement between gasping for air and munching down on Kristin's pussy.

Laura moaned in pleasure at just how full she felt after Kristin brought her to an orgasm. She could feel Kristin's hands on her pussy giving her all the attention she needed but soon Kristin's lips had left and she could hear a sucking noise.

"Ethan? She playing... Uh! With... Uh! Your balls?" Laura grunted as he continued to pound her.

Indeed, Kristin was playing with his balls. She had moved her head up slightly and was sucking on his balls as they slapped against Laura's pussy. She loved sucking cock, balls, nipples and anything roughly sexual. Her lips had closed around his balls and her lips were following their trajectory as he fucked the blonde's ass. Kristin patted Laura's pussy, disappointed by the lack of oral on her cunt. Sighing, satisfied when Laura went back to eating her out, Kristin tongued his large balls feeling how heavy they felt despite cumming twice in just the space of an hour.

Grunting, Ethan tried his hardest to keep going but was finding it difficult mainly due to fear of crushing the two gorgeous celebrities beneath him. Laura looked up from Kristin's pussy and over her shoulder at Ethan who was wiping the sweat away from his brow.

"There a reason why you're slowing down on fucking my ass?" Laura asked, rubbing Kristin's pussy as she did so to keep the mixed race actress at bay.

"Ugh... You're on top of Kristin. I don't want to hurt you both... Ugh..." Ethan grunted as he continued to slam in and out of Laura's tight ass hole. The blonde smiled and nodded her head, getting up off of Kristin she buried herself deeper on Ethan's cock making the young man groan in pleasure as she did so.

"Get up at the top of the bed." Laura commanded to her friend, co-star and fellow Canadian. Kristin nodded and scooted backwards, expertly navigating the two lovers on the bed. Getting up to all fours, Kristin padded towards the top of the bed and gracefully planted her rear on the bed. Spreading her legs elegantly, Kristin grinned and squeezed her left breast as she and Laura made eye contact.