Fan Appreciation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura leant over her back and kissed Ethan, Kristin's pussy juices still decorated Laura's chin and gave a pleasant extra taste to Laura's cherry flavoured lips. Kissing her back, Ethan took hold of Laura's hips and started to fuck her ass again. The blonde Canadian moaned pleasantly as her ass hole was penetrated. Laura pulled away from Ethan and fell forward onto her outstretched elbows, wrapping her arms around Kristin's spread legs she started to lap at Kristin's pussy lips.

Running her tongue up and down Kristin's pussy lips while occasionally dipping her tongue into the wet folds to tease the Dutch-Chinese but Canada native actress. Snaking her tongue inside Kristin's waiting pussy again, Laura hungrily lapped at the wet folds as her ass hole was fucked. She closed her eyes and groaned when she felt Ethan's hands leave her hips and instantly latch onto her swinging tits.

Ethan cupped her breasts and gently fondled them as her ass hole milked his cock for all the sperm he had been saving up.

Laura had pulled Kristin closer to her, the Asian actress' ass was hanging off of the luxury pillows as her blonde friend ate her out. Kristin opened her eyes slowly and watched as Laura smiled sweetly and made eye contact. Kristin blew her a kiss and wrapped her legs around the blonde between her legs. Keeping Laura close to her cunt, Kristin groaned when she saw Laura's hands snake up her body and sexily grope at her tits.

"Look at that cock-warmer take your dick in her slutty ass!" Kristin gasped as she could see Ethan obscenely penetrate Laura's ass. "Tell her what a slut she is Ethan!" Kristin said, blowing a kiss to the comic book fan who was balls deep in Laura Vandervoort's ass. When he didn't comply instantly, Kristin loosened her legs so Laura could speak and wouldn't be muffled by Kristin's pussy. "You're a slut aren't you Laura?" Kristin asked the blonde who stopped lapping at her pussy and turned to face Ethan.

"Mhmm! I'm such a little slut for taking it in the ass like this!" Laura bit down on her bottom lip making her look insanely hot as she did so. She saw Ethan's eyelids flicker for the briefest of seconds and knew he was close to cumming again. "I'm not just any slut though..." Laura started, getting Ethan's attention once more. "I'm your slut!" With that, she started to squeeze her ass cheeks flexing her ass hole around his invading shaft. As she did that, Laura went on the offensive with Kristin. Wrapping her lips around Kristin's clit, Laura started to suck on the hard digit viciously while flicking the tip of her tongue against the hard button.

"Don't cum too deep in her Ethan! I want to eat up your cum!" Kristin said, recognising that he was going to blow his load soon. He grunted and nodded his head in acknowledgement, soon his thrusts started to get erratic and irregular. As if in sync, both Ethan and Kristin came. Ethan pulled out so just his dick's head remained inside Laura's ass hole, while Kristin wrapped her legs back around Laura's head and pulled the sultry blonde closer to her.

Kristin's hands had been running through her hair and had left it a mess. She groaned and unhooked her legs, as soon as she saw Ethan pull out she pounced like a tiger. Darting down to the bottom of the bed, Kristin pulled Laura's ass cheeks apart and licked up the salty load he had buried deep in Laura's ass. As soon as Kristin's tongue touched Laura's ass hole, the blonde jumped, startled at the touch. Soon, she moaned as Kristin's hands lightly slapped her ass cheeks while she ate up Ethan's load.

With all of his load in her mouth, Kristin smiled as Laura rolled back over. Straddling her stomach, Kristin leant down and pushed Ethan's cum into Laura's waiting mouth. The former ropes, now a puddle mixed with Kristin's saliva dropped into the sexy blonde's mouth who readily lapped it up.

The two sexy, geek goddesses then shared a quick kiss as they finished swapping the load. As they broke, Kristin looked over at Ethan and cocked an eye brow.

"I never had that dick in me! Let's change that!"

~END~