Fancy Dress Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,498 Followers

The busty woman glanced at me and I winked at her mouthing the words, "Go for it" nodding to the guy she was standing in front of.

He was almost drooling in anticipation of seeing her big tits.

She seemed to relax when she saw the look of lust on his face and smiled at me.

She peeled off her panties revealing a light tuft of dark hair, she stood astride his legs unhooked her bra. As her breasts spill out she pushed them into the happy guys face.

Looking back to the room I saw that Maria was in front of Steve, already naked sitting in his lap facing him, her hips moving in a slow circular motion similar to when they were dancing. The girl who had sat in Steve's lap last was still wearing her underwear, sitting in her boyfriends lap, sharing a kiss.

Our host was naked, still standing outside the circle with, what I guessed was, her latest 'office romance' standing behind her caressing her breasts and nuzzling her neck, one of his hands strayed to the juncture at her thighs and she tilted her head back into him slightly, as he cupped her mound.

All the time though she kept one eye on me.

Jules was sitting on Mick's lap, watching the room and pretty much ignoring him.

Happily it had been Maria who had stopped by my seat; she had wasted no time in loosing the string of her little bikini briefs, letting them drop slowly away.

Her pussy was waxed smooth, she stepped her left leg out and ran her hand up over the crease between her leg and mound, stretching the flesh and revealing her neat lips.

With one finger she edged the fly of my boxers to one side so that my cock sprang free; it twitched as she dragged a nail along its length. Sitting astride me she pushed my cock down and sat so that the shaft nestled against her pussy then began a slow circular movement with her hips. She smiled as I took a deep breath and let it out slow. "Nice?" she said. "Like you wouldn't believe," I replied.

She rested a hand either side of my shoulders and leaned forward, increasing the pressure on my cock. Nibbling my ear she whispered.

"If you think that's nice... wait until it's inside me."

There was no way that I was going to cum in my shorts, I have pretty good control over myself and can usually slow down and hold back prolonging things as long as possible, trouble was though Maria was in charge. I concentrated on my breathing and looked over Maria's shoulder to see what Jules was doing....

That turned out to be no help at all.

Jules had slipped off Mick's lap and made him lie flat out on the floor with his legs together; she straddled him, kneeling over his crotch.

Mick jumped as she reached down and grabbed his erection pulling it away from his belly, she held it tight just under the swollen helmet, shuffled forward a little to reposition herself then lowered herself down until the tip of his cock just touched the outer lips of her pussy.

She rocked her hips forward and back very slowly making small movements so that her pussy just brushed against the head of his cock, coating her slit with the streams of clear pre cum oozing from its tip, it trickled out over her fingers and down his shaft.

Mick squeezed his eyes shut and let out a low moan as she teased him, stopping her movements and breaking contact if he moved his hips.

She altered her grip on his penis, slipping her hand down the length until it was about half way down, this time staying still while dragging his penis back and forth across her glistening slit. Very slowly she inched down increasing the contact with her pussy until the tip was parting her outer lips, she was panting a little, her eyelids fluttered, eyes half closed and I knew that she was close to orgasm.

From our usual games I expected her to get off by rubbing herself on Mick then finish him off with her hand so what happened next was a huge surprise.

Jules stopped moving Mick's cock back and forth and paused for a moment.

She slipped her hand down to the base taking a firm grip then very slowly eased herself down over the swollen head so that her pussy just touched it, paused again then sank down a little so that the tip of his cock sank between her lips.

Mick let out a little gasp as her silky folds wrapped around him, she stayed still with just the head of his cock inside her then loose her grip on his shaft trailing her fingers along the length as she straightened up, arching her back slightly, her finger tips rested on her clit and she began to make little circles on the sensitive nub, her other hand cupping and squeezing her breasts as she worked towards orgasm.

The room was still, everyone was entranced by her display as she rubbed her clit harder and faster, little frown lines showing the concentration, her eyes tight shut and her tongue darting over her lips as she worked toward a climax, suddenly she gave out a gasp, shuddering as her hand became a blur, she pressed her fingers hard against her sex as she went ridged, her juices flowing down over Mick's shaft.

She stayed like that working her fingers gently over her clit as the waves of excitement died down.

Mick was staring up at her mouth open not daring to move taking in every detail.

She placed both hands on his chest and I thought she was going to ease herself off him and finish the poor guy off with her hand.

Again I was wrong.

Instead of climbing off Mick she sat down in his lap so that the full length of his cock was buried inside of her, he gave a little oof of breath as she sat down but was quickly silenced as she eased forward and pressed one of her breasts to his mouth.

She sucked in her breath a little as he nuzzled the nipple; rocking her hips side to side she let him play a little before pulling away settling into a rhythm as she rode his cock with smooth steady movements.

On the upstroke she moved quickly and almost let the head pop out of her before slowly easing back down his length.

My heart pounded as I watched her, my mouth was a little dry, this was only the second time that she had let another man enter her, usually it was a little touching but nothing more. We had been talking about how far things should go and we were both fine with it but after all the occasions where it might have happened I was a little bit shocked that she had decided to go that one step further so publicly.

Not that I wasn't excited, my cock felt like it was about to explode.

As I worked Mick's cock over my pussy I was desperate to cum, I could feel the whole room watching me and my stomach was fluttering with both nerves and excitement as I worked my fingers over my clit until the delicious feeling became almost unbearable, the feel of Mick's cock on my pussy was nice I was desperate for something more.

Fully aware that Steve was watching I decided to lose myself in the moment and allow a little more contact than normal.

Easing down very carefully I felt the head of Mick's cock part my lips.

As they closed over the swollen end I clenched my pussy, squeezing and holding him there. Working my fingers over my clit I could feel his cock head throbbing just inside me, it felt so nice that I was soon gasping as wave after wave of pleasure hit; my pussy soaking his cock as the juices trickled down the shaft making it slick.

As my orgasm subsided I lay my hands on his chest to steady myself, Mick was staring up at wide eyed, as I got my breath back I glanced up, all eyes seemed to be on me and the whole room seemed to be holding it's breath, again a little shudder of excitement ran through me because I knew how naughty I was going to be.

The tip of Mick's cock was still nestled between my lips, it felt so nice. I could feel Mick's heart racing under my hands, his cock was twitching slightly with each beat and despite my orgasm I felt the knot of excitement and need building again.

Taking a deep breath I sank down and allowed Mick's full length to enter me.

He kind of gasped as my weight dropped back on him, I stayed there taking a moment to get used to the feeling of a strangers cock inside me then raised back up, squeezed his shaft tight with my pussy then eased down with an exaggerated slowness, the feel of his cock filling me delicious as I worked up and down his length.

Soon I was close to orgasm and dipped my hand between us fingering my clit trapping my hand in the sticky heat as I ground my swollen lips on him.

He groaned and bucked his hips up at me, in answer I ground my hips in little circles rubbing my sopping lips against him while teasing my fingers back and forth on my sensitive nub, the sensation sent me over the edge and I flopped forward once again letting him take my nipple in his mouth, the muscle in my thigh quivered and jumped as I pressed my fingers still harder to my clit with little flicking movements.

That along with the sensation of his cock throbbing in my pussy was enough to send me into ecstasy, as my pussy throbbed I began to ride his cock hard, taking the weight on my hands either side of him and bouncing up and down, my ass slapping down on him as he thrust back up at me, holding my hips and grunting with the effort.

Although I had pushed the boundaries of what I will normally do I didn't want Mick to cum in me, as he neared climax I suddenly pulled away from him so that his cock sprang free and reached down between us to grab it, squeezing him hard.

The whole room was watching in awe as Jules brought herself off on Mick for the second time. Just as it seemed he reaching his limit she pulled away from him and scooted down his body until her breasts hung either side of his cock, she positioned herself so that the head of it was cushioned between them and began to rock her body back and forth, Mick was pushing down on her shoulder and trying to lift his hips to create as much contact with her soft mounds as possible, humping back at her as she worked against his cock.

She looked so hot bent down over of him on all fours.

Her legs were slight spread with her bottom pushed up and out so that the swollen lips of her vagina could clearly be seen nestled between her legs, damp and slightly parted, the puckered hole of her ass on display.

She looked so sexy and alluring and I wondered for a moment if she realised just how completely she was exposing herself to everyone in the room.

Finally Mick could hold on no longer; with a grunt he loosed his load between Jules tits, she knelt back and took a hold of his cock working the shaft as he came.

Mick gasped and twitched as cum spurted out of the end in silvery ribbons, coating Jules's hand, splashing against her breasts and belly and dripping down over her thighs. She held onto his cock until it started to go soft, rubbing her thumb over the end as the last few dribbles oozed out.

She finally let go of him and stood up, a little unsteady after kneeling for so long.

Jules was a mess, Mick's sticky goo coating her breasts and belly, and mixture of their juices glistened between her thighs. Andrea came over and handed Jules a towel and leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek, as she did so I saw Jules jump a little as Andrea ran the tip of a finger over her breast gathering up some of her husbands mess and then placing it in her mouth with a huge smile on her face.

All the time I had been watching Jules Maria had been sitting sideways on my lap very gently stroking my cock, she stood in front of me and gestured for me to stand.

"Your turn now I think." She said.

With that she hooked her thumbs into my boxers and knelt down taking my shorts with her, as I stepped out of them she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft almost causing me to lose balance and fall over, she sat back on her heels and patted the floor next to me.

"Let's see if we can do better than Jules and Mick." She said.

I wasted no time in lying next to her.

"I want you to taste me." She said. "Close your eyes."

I did as I was told, Maria placed one hand on my chest and took hold of my cock with the other and straddled my upper body leaving my arms free. I could smell the musky scent of her sex as she lowered her pussy towards my face. I placed my hands on her thighs and tilted my head up, my mouth and nose brushing against her damp slit as we came into contact, she repositioned by pushing her ass back a little and I had the first sweet taste of her on my tongue. Gently lapping at her outer lips I slipped one hand between us and used my thumb to part them slightly. She gave a little gasp as I pushed my tongue past her folds and up into her vagina, moving my head back and forth so that my lips brushed against her I tongue fucked her until my jaw started to ache and she made a little sigh of protest as I moved away but then sucked in a little gasp of air as I quickly replaced my tongue with my thumb, pressing it into her rubbing against the front wall of her vagina, thrusting it back and forth like a mini penis as I licked her puffy lips.

She was soon quivering and moving her hips in small movements, fucking back at me as she approached orgasm, I pulled my thumb free and pushed my tongue hard against her then gently pressed my fingers to her clit making her jump as I worked it back and forth. Gasping she shuddered and tried to pull away as her orgasm hit, but I used both hands to hold onto her thighs pulling her back as I lapped at her pussy, wanting to taste the sweet juices. They flowed out coating my lips and chin as she gasped, rocking gently back and forth with the movement of my tongue.

Suddenly I let out a gasp of my own.

Maria had been leaning forward holding my cock with one hand licking and teasing the end. As she came close to orgasm she had rocked back loosing her grip on my cock and letting it flop back on my belly.

Suddenly someone had gripped my cock hard, straddled my hips and was now rubbing its tip against a very wet pussy.

Maria Said "Surprise," as he swung her leg over giving me a clear view of Cindy who, with impeccable timing, pushed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and eased down taking the full length of my penis in one smooth movement.

She lay forwards so that her large breasts were crushed to my chest.

"Hi" she said, kissing me on the lips.

"Mmm, someone tastes of pussy." She straightened up and winked at Maria.

Cindy slowly circled her hips grinding her pussy against my groin.

"Make me cum." She said, moving up and down on my cock in a slow rhythm pausing each time she was all the way down grinding her hips back and forth then inching her way back up until I almost popped out of her.

Running my hands along her thighs I rubbed my thumb across her clit, pressing down on it and rubbing in little circles causing her to gasp, she stopped moving up and down and leant back. Bracing her hands behind her on my legs for balance she lifted herself a few inches off my cock, as I played with the sensitive little nub.

Rubbing the swollen pussy lips wrapped around my cock with my fingers I flicked my thumb lightly back and forth over her clit, she began rocking her hips very slightly, a muscle in her inner thigh was twitching each time I moved my thumb, my fingers were being soaked as the juices leaked from her pussy.

Tearing my gaze away from between her legs I looked up at her face, her cheeks were flushed, eyes tight shut, she was gasping in little breaths of air, she was so wet that I was able to insert a finger alongside my cock, working the tip along the velvety wall of her pussy, the back of my finger brushing against my cock.

This was too much for Cindy and sent her over the edge; she pushed my hand away and began to ride up and down on my cock at a frantic pace. Placing my hands on her waist I humped back up at her matching her stroke for stroke with a wet smacking sound each our flesh met. Suddenly she slumped forwards, burying her face in the side of my neck, her pussy clenched and convulsed on my cock as she trembled in my arms, her magnificent breasts crushed to my chest.

She slowly calmed down, sitting back and smiling at me.

"Wow that was so naughty." She said. "No one has ever fingered me like that."

"Anytime you feel the need." I laughed.

Maria knelt at Cindy's side. "If you don't mind I think it's my turn now."

"Ok but only if he promises me a repeat performance." Cindy said.

She slowly pushed herself up, slipping off my cock and letting it slap back into my stomach, Maria rubbed her hand gently along its length making it twitch.

"Let's make use of this slick thing." She said and turned round dropping on her hands and knees bending forward presenting her gorgeous ass and pussy to me, a little 'lip' of labia poked out of her damp slit , I ran my fingers along her pussy, tickling it and making her shiver slightly.

"I want you inside me know." She said her voice a little husky with desire.

Kneeling behind her I pressed the head of my cock to her slick lips, rubbing it up and down a few times until she had enough teasing and pushed back at me, causing the head to sink between them.

Taking hold of her hips I pushed all the way in building up a slow steady pace.

Stroking my hand down the outside of her leg I brought it back up along the tender soft flesh of her inner thigh until my fingers brushed against the crease where her thigh met her mound, trailing my finger along until I touched it to her clit.

She immediately tensed up then let out her breath slowly as I traced the tip of my finger back and forth in time with my thrusts.

Maria soon began to pant, she tried to pull my hand away but all this served to do was unbalance her, so that she fell forward resting on her forearms pushing her ass harder against me. She began to shudder as her orgasm built, letting out a cry as her juices flooded over my cock, she flopped forward head on her arms unable to support her weight, her beautiful ass high in the air as her orgasm hit.

My fingers were slick with her juices so I took advantage of her vulnerable position, caressing my hand over the soft cheeks of her ass then softly pressing a slick finger to her tight puckered hole.

She tensed and I thought that she might pull away, but instead she relaxed and I was able to push the end of my finger in, leaving it there for a moment, working it very gently back and forth in time with the movement of my cock easing in and out of her pussy slowing to a stop as her orgasm subsided.

Maria flopped forward; I moved with her but my cock slipped from her pussy, I eased down on top of her so that my hard dick nestled between her ass cheeks.

Resting my hand on her hip I gently ground my dick into her ass, she moved back against me responding to my movements.

My cock was throbbing and I knew that I would have to move quickly because I would not be able to last much longer. I gently nudged my dick against her ass again, pressing it between her soft cheeks, moving back and forth with ease as the shaft was well lubricated by our combined juices.

Shifting my weight so that I could reach between us I took hold of my cock and rubbed the end lightly against her tight puckered hole, she lifted her hips slightly; pushing back as I pressed against her, the end of my cock was slick, leaking pre cum so it didn't take much pressure to push the end into her.

She tensed slightly pulling away, the end popped out but still rested against her tight little bud. I stopped moving, holding her firm by the hip with one hand I reached round and pressed my fingers to her pussy, caressing her wet folds.

We stayed frozen like this for a moment or two until Maria relaxed, she let out a little sigh, her pussy was soaking, my hand was slick as it moved between her legs and I knew she from the way her breath was coming in short gasps that she would be close to another orgasm.

julesteve
julesteve
1,498 Followers