Fantasi: My Non-Existant Neighbor

Story Info
She creates a fantasy about a neighbor that doesn't exist.
1.9k words
4
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone, single, and without sex does things to a girl's imagination. I've watched my neighbors, looking for someone close to my age, someone attractive, someone I could see myself in bed with, but so far no one's caught my eye. But of course, the brain is our body's most powerful organ, right? And so I thought about what kind of neighbor I'd like to have.

_____________________

The mailboxes in the neighborhood of townhouses that I lived in is one of those multi-mailbox ones, where every six houses or so, there are two metal stands that house the small cubicle boxes. I'm getting the mail and one of my neighbors is just pushing the key into the lock on his box. It's a man, nice looking, nearing six feet with brown hair and matching eyes. He's dressed in a gray T-shirt, basketball shorts, and black flip-flops, and I admire the fitness of his body. He doesn't look too much older than my twenty-three years.

He glances at me and gives me a left-cheek-dimpled smile. I give my own shy smile as we exchanged the customary polite hellos. I slowly tuck my mail into the palm of my hand, the newspaper and coupons wrapped around the envelopes, and I'm about to turn away when I feel a light touch on my arm.

"Huh?" I say, turning to find him looking at me.

"Do you know which mailbox this belongs to?" he asks, holding out the latest issue of Ms. Magazine. I glance at the white address label pasted onto it and I realize that it's mine.

"Oh, sorry about that," I say, "This is mine."

Again the dimpled smile that warms my freckled cheeks and makes things stir in my lower stomach. "Hey, not your fault," he said. He closes the door of his mailbox and for some reason I linger for a few seconds, fiddling with my keys. "That's a good magazine," my neighbor says. "My sister works there."

"Really?" I ask, half impressed and half wondering if he was just blowing smoke to start a conversation. "I've been reading it for a while. There are so many interesting articles about the issues that women face in the business world."

We start chatting about the magazine and related issues, just standing there by the mailbox, our conversation drifting from magazines to women's issues to the movie Netflix movie he has in his hand. We only stop when a car drives away and my neighbor rakes a hand, a very nice hand I observed, through his hair. "Wow, why haven't we met before?" he said. "We live, like what, right across from each other?"

I can't think of any words to say so instead I just give a nervous giggled and look down at my mail. "I dunno," I finally mutter quite lamely.

"Hey, do you want to come over and watch the movie?" he asks, holding up his rented DVD.

I kind of stare at him because no one's ever asked me over like that. "I don't mean to be creepy or anything, I just thought, you know, you might want to watch it ... and, maybe share a big bowl of popcorn?" ((Yes, I know this sounds horribly mushy and probably unrealistic but I'm a freaking romantic))

With my heart racing, I say, "Sure, that sounds great, just let me put my mail away."

He says, "Which house are you in?"

I start walking and he follows me and I say stupidly as we reach my house, "This one." I go in and put the mail in, lock up, and off to his place a couple of houses down and across the street from mine.

His house is structurally the same as mine, but more masculinity decorated. I follow him into the kitchen and we keep on talking as he gets out the popcorn. He asks me if I drink and I tell him, "No." He says if his guest doesn't drink then he won't and he takes out a couple of 20oz of Diet Pepsi and puts the popcorn in the microwave. We chat a little more as we wait for the popcorn to pop, getting to know a little bit more about each other. When the foods done, we head back into his amazing living room and I plop down on the couch while he puts in the movie and we start watching it.

(Fast forward some) There were some risqué parts in the movie and I can't help but react a little since I'd been (a) celibate for a while and (b) I'm just like that. I'm shifting a little, trying to make myself a little more comfortable while trying not to stimulate myself even more. I steal a glance over at my neighbor and I notice that he's in a similar predicament as I'm in. There's an obvious tent in his shorts which he's trying to hide with a pillow. I'm licking my lips, entranced by the tent, when he catches me looking. He blushes and I blush and look away, very embarrassed.

I apologize professedly as he does and we both jump up to our feet, upsetting the bowl of popcorn and sending the popcorn all over the place, which makes us both apologize even more. In the confusion he topples over, I reach out to try and help him only ending up falling with him. We both end up on the floor, head to head, chest to chest, hip to hip, with legs entangled. Very awkward. I can definitely feel his erection, which to his utter embarrassment, is getting harder against my belly. We have a moment, you know, one of those moments when both parties realize not only the opportunity but they realize that the opportunity is inevitable.

His arms wrap around me and we're kissing, hungry, yummy kisses with the delicious biting of lower lips and those primal growls. His hands move up and down my back as he gets one leg nicely wedged between mine and his thigh presses up hard against my already wet pussy. I moan a little against his mouth and he presses his leg up again and I give a louder moan. He seems happy about as his hands slip up my shirt and he discovers my sports bra. "Sexy," he manages between kisses. He maneuvers our legs so his are between mine then he manages to sit up, he wraps my own legs about his waist and I latch my ankles at his back, and he gets up. I'm still kissing him madly, not even really caring where we're going.

My neighbor takes me up the stairs where I know there are three rooms. He takes me into the master bedroom and lays me out on the bed. It's big and spacious with emerald green covers and pillows and he leans over me, pinning me down with his body as his hands slide up and down my sides and up my T-shirt. His fingers brush over the sides of my breasts and I give a small little shudder and a whimper escapes my lips. He chuckles a little, kissing over my cheek, down along the side of my throat. My own hands sneak under his shirt and I lightly scrape my nails over his skin. He gives a small growl and pulls away. At first, I think that I turned him off until he strips off his shirt, hauls me up to pull off my own shirt. He unceremoniously grabs my shorts and pulls them down my legs leaving me in my red spaghetti strap sports bra and bright pink underwear. He loses his own shorts and reveals the blue briefs underneath.

He's on top of me again, kissing me, his hands exploring my skin. I wrap my legs around his waist, arching my hips up against his to rub myself against his very hard cock. He groans a little, his fingers digging into my flesh. We roll around on the bed. He wrestles me out of my sports bra and he fills his hands with my breasts, plays with my nipples till they're hard before taking one into his mouth to suck until I was whimpering even more. During all this, we lost the remainder of our clothing. He looked very nice with no clothing on. His body wasn't exactly ripped but I didn't really like those kinds of bodies in the first place, and his cock was nice, too. I played with him, stroking the shaft and playing with the head as he fumbled around in his night table for protection. He finally came up successfully with a condom which he slipped on.

Since we both seemed to agree with the man on top missionary position, he slid into my more than ready body. My nails dug into his shoulders as went all the way in with one stroke and my legs clamp around his waist as he starts to fuck me. He goes slow at first, letting us both savor the moment for a bit before he props himself up on his elbows so he can look down at me. My face is warm and flush, my lips parted, and my eyes are a bit glassy as I gaze up at him. It feels so good with him inside of me, filling that empty void that fingers and toys can't quite seem to fill. He kisses me, hard, his tongue slipping into my mouth.

But being me and knowing what I wanted, I whisper one word, "Harder." He looks at me for a few seconds before he thrusts into me harder. I bend my legs up higher so he can go deeper. I grunt a little each time his body slams into me. I can hear the wet slap of his body against mine, feel the juices getting us both soaked, and I can feel the head of his cock bumping against my cervix. Even in the exhilaration of sex, I wonder what else I could get him do that I liked. I move one hand over my head and wiggle it under one of his hands. He catches on quickly and soon I'm totally pinned down, not just by his body but also by his hands, which are now clamped around my wrists. He pushes himself up now on his hands and fucks me harder. My eyes close, rolling into the back of my head.

I'm nearly screaming in pleasure now, my hands spasming into fists, toes curling, and my body is covered in sweat, his and mine. Our eyes meet and I can tell by his almost desperate look in his eyes that he's close, very close. I squirm under him, thrusting my hips up against his, my heels digging into the mattress. He tilts his hips a bit so that his cock head slides over my G-spot. I feel my own orgasm start to snake through my body. He cums first, his body tightening above mine and I can feel his cum pulsing up along the shaft of his cock to fill up the end of the condom. That's about what does it for me and I cum, my muscles spasming and I give a loud shriek and tears squeeze out of my eyes ((I'm a crier during sex)).

When we've both caught our breath, we disentangle ourselves from one another and lay on our backs to stare up at the ceiling. This is a start of a beautiful relationship.