Fantasies 08

Story Info
You seduce me in a crowded restaurant.
1.2k words
4.46
22.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit in a booth in a busy fast food restaurant, I'm sure you know the type, cheap food, cheap décor and full of screaming children, rowdy teenagers and drunken tramps all thrown in together.

The booth is on the back wall, two padded bench seats facing each other and a table in the middle. We share a bench, you leaning up against the wall and me on your right, my head resting on your shoulder. On the table is the remnants of your food and my half drunk coffee, neither of us particularly hungry but needing an excuse to get out of the rain.

Behind us in the corner booth is an old man who's probably been nursing his tea for the best part of an hour, I guess he's a tramp from the look of his clothes, but looks can be deceiving and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to go out in this weather. I can see several people eyeing his table covetously as they stand or perch on bar stools, tables are a rarity today and we were lucky to get ours. I see their looks flick over to our table as well, wondering when we'll leave and I catch an eye and glare, repeating it until they look away, embarrassed at being caught staring.

In front of us is a rather large lady, sitting with her back to us and concentrating on her meal. Her arms are stretched out around the tray as if she's afraid someone will come and snatch it away and her hands are swiftly shovelling what passes for food into her fleshy mouth, every now and again glancing around her nervously. People are strange sometimes.

I finish taking my inventory of the room and lift my head to look at you, tipping my mouth up for a quick kiss. I mention my observations about the other inmates of this madhouse and you laugh, for some unknown reason you find me witty and amusing, go figure eh?

You casually rest your hand on my knee as I'm talking, rubbing your thumb back and forth gently over the sensitive skin on the side of my leg, exposed by the shortness of my skirt, and I lean my head on your shoulder, closing my eyes and enjoying this rare moment of closeness we've managed to steal in the midst of all this chaos.

As I snuggle closer into your shoulder you slowly edge your hand higher, watching me carefully and seeing that moment where I register what you're doing and jerk my head up before I recover myself and scowl at you. If I tell you to behave yourself the people around us are going to know exactly what you're up to, the booths don't exactly encourage privacy so I bite my tongue, closing my eyes for a second and taking a deep breath before pushing your hand reluctantly back down to my knee.

Your hand edges higher as I start to talk again, your fingertips slipping under the hem of my skirt and tracing the edge as it falls over my legs, teasing me. This time I don't push your hand back down, although my breathing quickens slightly and I pout up at you, inviting your kiss.

Higher your hands go until you reach the centre of my wet heat, feeling the tops of my thighs pressed tightly together, preventing you from touching my slick, dripping cunt.

You wiggle your fingers, encouraging me to move my legs further apart and grant you greater access. You can feel the dampness seeping between my thighs and you know this is turning me on, being touched so intimately in such a public place, while all the people around us carry on oblivious.

I turn toward you in my seat, my back to the restaurant now and glare at you but you keep moving your fingers between my thighs, just brushing the edge of my clit teasingly with your fingertips but unable to get any closer because of my tightly clamped legs.

You rub your thumb in circles over my shaven mound as you wiggle your fingers, somehow managing to rub against my clit ever so distantly, and you grin your gorgeous naughty grin at me, tempting me to give in.

With another deep breath, more like a sigh this time, I relent, hooking my left leg over your right knee, spreading my legs wide under the table and leaning back slightly while I drape my left arm over your shoulder and pull down hard on your hair, tugging your head back to drop a quick kiss on your open mouth, nipping your lower lip with my sharp teeth. Now you're the one glaring at me but I just smirk and stick out my tongue, rocking my hips slightly back and forth against your fingers, daring you to continue.

Ever so slowly you run your fingers down my cunt, stroking along my lips down to my dripping hole, feeling in surprise how wet I am already and you've barely touched me. As you slide your fingers back up they rub over my clit and I moan softly. Shaking your head you put one finger to my mouth to indicate I should be quiet if we want to avoid attracting attention, the smell of myself on your fingers is intoxicating and I let my eyes fall shut again and my tongue dart out to taste. You let me play for a second before dropping your hand back under my skirt, giving me a quick hard kiss as you do to capture the little moan you know I can't hold back as your fingers enter me.

My hand tightens into a fist against the back of your neck as you use your thumb to rub against my sensitive nerve centre whilst your fingers move rhythmically inside me. You feel me clench around them as I bite my lip to stop from making a sound and pull your head towards me for another kiss, moaning softly against your mouth as you continue to stroke me, your thumb drawing slow, slippery circles around my clit and your fingers inside me stroking in and out.

You draw your head back so you can see my expression as you touch me. I try to pull you close again but you shake your head, enjoying watching me struggle to be silent in this place full of people while you bring me closer and closer to the edge.

You watch my eyes glaze and drift shut as my muscles clench again around your fingers and I bite my lip hard, fighting the urge to wriggle against you.

You smirk as you watch me get to that point where I stop breathing for a second just before you feel my orgasm on your fingers, leaning over to kiss me whilst I tremble against you, my breathing fast and ragged, eyes still shut. Slowly you slide your fingers out of my dripping pussy and my eyes blink open, still dazed, watching you as you bring your fingers to your mouth and lick my juices off them with a mischievous grin.

I rest my head on your shoulder and you pull me close, your arm around me, your thumb stroking gently over my cheek as I try to return my breathing to normal, legs still spread and the seat damp beneath my bottom, the plastic covered fabric slippery and wet now as you whisper in my ear, "good girl!"