Fantasies 09

Story Info
I put on a show for you on a bus.
2k words
4.43
23.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wouldn't tell me which bus you were on even though I begged you, and so I waited at the main stop, scanning each window as it passed me, looking for your face.

The rain came in fits and starts, soaking through the short brown dress I was wearing and moulding it to my body like a second skin. The combination of rain and icy wind hardening my nipples to sharp points that poked against the front of my dress, exquisitely sensitive to each gust of wind sweeping across the road. My hair clung to my cheeks, rivulets of water cascading from each cluster of strands and running down my neck, over my chest and my back, down the crease between my buttocks, making me shiver and wriggle uncomfortably.

This was the view that greeted you as your bus pulled into the stop, the remainder of the passengers disembarking whilst you stayed in your seat, waiting to begin your return journey.

I stood stationary, staring at you through the window as you stared back, seeing the determined set of my jaw even as I trembled slightly with the cold, watching as the raindrops slid down the window between us.

You wanted to shake me for being such an idiot, how long had I been waiting here in the rain for you? Since that last text over an hour had passed, you wouldn't put it past me to have been waiting here all that time, I'd probably have waited longer if I'd needed to. The thought pleases you and scares you at the same time and if you're honest, didn't you know this was what I would do, had you not looked out for me at each stop, a little more disappointed as each one passed with no sign of me?

Still this was just the kind of bloody idiotic and stubborn thing I would do and you feel a little guilty for not anticipating my actions and forbidding me to meet you today.

The hiss of the door opening startles you as the driver begins to let the passengers on for the return journey. Your gaze returns to the rain streaked window and you see with a shock that I'm still standing motionless staring at you.

My eyes bore into yours, questioning and uncertain, and you realise with a burst of clarity what it is I'm asking. With a quick jerk of your head you indicate that I should get on the bus and you see me let out an exaggerated sigh of relief, smiling widely as I run toward the closing door and jump in just in time, water dripping off every part of my body and forming a puddle around my feet as I pay for my ticket with a soggy note before taking my change and walking up the aisle to take the seat opposite from you.

The bus pulls slowly away from the stop and you find your gaze drawn to me, realising that as well as no coat I seem to have no bag, no phone, and most importantly no underwear!

The dress clings wetly to my chest, outlining my breasts as they rise an fall with my breathing, the nipples clearly visible against the fabric and you swallow, your mouth suddenly dry as I slip off my sodden shoes to tuck my feet underneath me on the seat, my head resting against the window, my eyes focusing on something outside and the hem of my dress riding up high on my legs so the curve of my arse is clearly visible below the dress, the skin pressed against the soles of my feet, the smallest glimpse of my pussy as I wriggle to get comfortable before tugging the hem down to cover me again, never once looking at you.

Nervously you dart looks around the bus, wondering if anyone else has noticed my brief moment of exposure. The old ladies at the front are staring resolutely forward, the guy in the suit two rows behind you is engrossed in his newspaper, the young mum with the two screaming toddlers has far more important things to concentrate on and you let out the breath you've been holding, no one saw.

You look over to me again, my eyes closed as I absorb the vibrations of the seat and the window against my body, my breathing easy and relaxed, it's only you that's tense as you allow your eyes to caress my body, unwatched for the moment and so able to linger on the way my breasts spill over my arms, crossed tightly to hug the warmth to me as I begin to dry a little from the heat of the bus, the way my hips curve down to meet the tops of my legs, folded underneath me as I sit curled in the corner.

With a shudder the bus pulls into the next stop and I seem to wake, pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them, hiding my erect nipples, pressing them against my cold thighs.

The dress has ridden up again and you grit your teeth as another passenger gets on and starts moving up the aisle.

Glaring at them you will them to sit down before they get this far back, with my legs in that position I am fully exposed to view for anyone who walks past me, my wet pussy (and you know me well enough to know I will be wet by now), completely visible at the junction of my thighs.

Hissing at me urgently you try to gain my attention, but as I look over I turn in my seat letting my right foot drop to the floor and my left leg, still bent, lean against the back of the seat. Transfixed you watch, as if in slow motion, as my legs open to display my freshly waxed cunt. With a small noise my pussy lips wetly separate, my swollen clit showing just below the hem of my skirt and my dripping pink hole seems to contract slightly under your gaze, the whole area slick and glistening with my juices.

For a moment all you can do is stare, mouth opening slightly, eyes glazing over with lust, before the jerk of the bus moving off again brings you to your senses and you throw an anxious glance over your shoulder back at the pavement, around at the other passengers, part of you thinking I'd never have made a move like that if there were people staring in the window behind you, but not certain, never certain.

If I keep doing this I'm going to give you a heart attack, you think as you turn back to see me sitting demurely upright in my seat, knees pressed tightly together, a tiny, almost unnoticeable grin on my face as I turn to look intently out of the window.

Only 50 minutes more of this bus journey to go. You think it may become the longest 50 minutes of your life as you sit there, brain whirring as you try to figure out what I'll do next. I'm only predictable to a certain point and this has already gone way past that point.

You see a movement out of the corner of your eye and as you look over I catch your gaze and hold it as I lazily drop my hand to my lap, turning slightly in my seat so that you can see as I use my left hand to gradually lift my skirt, the movement is agonisingly slow and you can see from the houses passing in the window behind me that we're getting close to the next stop.

You want me to stop this torture, you want to look away but you can't, instead you lick your lips as you watch me slide my right hand between my legs, my movements languid and sensual as I run one finger along my damp slit before pushing two fingers inside my tight hole, my eyes still locked to yours as you watch my pupils expand while I push my fingers in and out of my dripping pussy, the artificial lights reflecting off the damp sheen of the juices coating my fingers.

The bus slows for the next stop and I slide my fingers out and allow the skirt to slip down, covering me again, my breathing heavier now, pushing my breasts against my dress as I raise my glistening digits to my lips, sucking one and then the other into my mouth, never taking my eyes from yours.

Your mouth is dry now, your trousers far too tight, and with each finger I suck into my mouth you feel your cock twitch involuntarily in your pants, as if it were you I was sucking with that naughty gleam in my eyes, your cock that I was moaning around, and you can tell I'm moaning as I taste myself, not loudly, no one else would have noticed but your hearing feels super sensitive, in fact your whole body feels like its on edge, just waiting for what I'll do next.

Your heart almost stops as the next passenger gets on and sits directly behind you. You hold your breath, waiting to see what I'm going to do now, anxiously glancing at the unwelcome addition to our little show as I wriggle slightly in my seat, but then from somewhere I pull out a newspaper and, flipping it open in my lap, I start to read, acting oblivious to your discomfort as I wriggle and squirm underneath the paper, my cheeks reddening and you can only imagine what I'm doing under there. You can only hope that the other passenger, not expecting it and not knowing the little signs I give when I'm getting close to orgasm, remains unaware of the display he's interrupting.

You find yourself wishing for him to get off at the next stop. Knowing what I'm doing beneath the paper and yet being unable to see is cruel and unusual punishment and not being able to touch me is driving you mad. Luckily our unwitting observer hops back off at the next stop and immediately I lean back against the window, spreading my legs before you, my fingers already wet, the paper discarded on the floor beside me as I thrust two fingers on my left hand inside me, pumping them in and out of my sodden pussy as the fingers of my right hand circle my slippery clit, slowly at first then faster as my eyes drift closed and my breathing quickens. My hips lifting with each thrust until with a gasp and a shudder I cum on the seat in front of you, collapsing back against the window, my hand still buried in my pussy as the last throes of my orgasm squeeze my fingers tight inside me.

Without realising your hand has crept inside your pants while you watched, and is even now stroking your rock hard cock. The look in my eyes is covetous, I want to be the one touching you but I have to remain this side of the aisle.

You bite your lip as you pump your fist faster, very aware of my eyes on you, even more aware of how much trouble you'll be in if anyone catches you. You lean back against the window, pulling up your shirt as your cock twitches in your hand, my eyes burning into you, my gaze intense as the tension builds inside you. With a sharp intake of breath your body jerks and you shoot cum in great gooey strings over your stomach and up to your chest.

With a grin I throw you some napkins, mouthing 'wow!' at you as you wipe yourself clean before pushing the tissues down the side of the seat and looking over at me with a dirty smirk on your face.

You blow me a kiss and I blow one back, slipping my shoes onto my feet. In one fluid movement I rise, and with a brief touch of my fingers to your lips I'm gone, jumping off the bus at this stop and walking confidently down the road in the direction we've come from, turning once to wave.

You hope I'm not going to walk all the way back to my car, but after today you wouldn't put anything past me...