Fantasies

Story Info
He is dominated.
1.3k words
3.99
67.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I called, tentatively walking forwards in to the dark. "Anyone here?" My voice echoed back to me, the hall I was in seemed quite big.

I didn't even know why i was here. I had gotten a text from my girlfriend, Kirsty, about an hour before, telling me to come here, to come in and close the door. I had never been here before, so i had no idea what to expect.

It was very dark. My eyes had not yet adjusted so I could hardly see a thing. Suddenly i heard footsteps behind me. I went to turn around, but a voice stopped me, "Don't move" It was a female voice.

Then i felt something being pressed over my eyes, and realised i was being blindfolded. The almost complete darkness was transformed in to utter blackness.

"Hey, what the hell?" I asked, shocked. I was rewarded with a sharp slap on my backside. It didn't hurt, but it got the message across that i was not to ask questions.

Then i felt someone unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my chest. In a matter of seconds my shirt was removed. I shivered slightly, as it was cold in that hall, and i felt soft hands lightly trace abstract designs on my belly and chest. I allowed myself to enjoy the sensation, then i became aware of a slight rattling noise.

Someone else had come up, and quick as a flash, my hands were secured in handcuffs. Then those handcuffs were pulled above my head and hooked on to something, so i was standing there, blindfolded, topless and restrained.

I began to worry slightly, but i knew Kirsty would not do anything to harm me, so i relaxed again. I thought i knew what was going on. Recently, Kirsty and I had been confiding secret fantasies in each other. I had a feeling this could play out to be the enactment of one of mine.

I felt my belt being undone, and removed, then my jeans were unbuttoned and slid down my legs, removed and tossed away. All of this had been turning me on, and that was now evident through my boxer shorts. I felt a hand trace the outline of my erection and felt it grow.

Then the voice came again, softly, whispered in my ear, "My, aren't you good looking under all those clothes, hmm? I know all about you, and what you want. And for questioning me earlier, I'm afraid you're going to have to be punished."

The mouth withdrew and i felt a twinge of apprehension. I had a small idea what this punishment might entail.

Sure enough, i heard a swish and a crack, and a sharp pain exploded in my ass. It felt like a cane. I flinched but didn't make a sound., merely braced myself for another one. I waited for what seemed like an age, but was probably in fact closer to 30 seconds, and relaxed thinking that was all i was getting for that transgression. As i relaxed, the cane swung again, landing on my rear with another sharp crack. I gasped slightly at the pain and felt my backside heating up. What followed was 5 more strokes in very quick succession, landing over both buttocks, leaving me panting and gasping for air, but my erection was more prominent than ever,

"Hmm, seems you enjoyed that, didn't you?" said the voice.

Then blindfold was taken off and i blinked against the light. What, or rather who I saw, shocked me. Obviously Kirsty was there, but as well as her was my best mate, Will's, girlfriend, Claire.

Kirsty is about 5'9, well built with short brown hair and 36C breasts. Claire is maybe 5'6, petite, with long, blonde-brown hair and maybe 34BB breasts.

Kirsty was wearing a sexy black chemise with a black thong. I knew about the thong because i had seen it before.

Claire was wearing a bra and matching panties that i knew will had bought for her.

The two of them smiled at me, turned to each other and began to kiss. Not just any kiss. They were attacking each others mouths with hunger, hands roaming over each other's bodies. This was amazing. I had never seen to girls kissing before, despite fantasising about it.

The blindfold was back over my eyes, and i was being moved. My hands were released from the hook. I was pushed down on to my knees, then forwards on to all fours. A hand grabbed my hair and pushed my face down – into a soaking wet, clean shaven cunt.

I needed no encouragement and dived in, probing, licking and sucking all over that tasty cunt. It had to belong to Claire, because i knew the taste of Kirsty's. This was slightly sweeter, like honey.

I heard moans, rewarding my efforts, then i heard the unmistakable swish of a whip and felt a belt connect with my ass. I jerked, but the hand in my hair kept me at my job, while my ass took another punishment from the belt.

I lost count of the strokes, but it must have been around twenty, when i felt Claire tense up and moan loudly, her pussy becoming more drenched, and i knew she had cum. At this point the shipping stopped, and i felt Claire move away. Then i felt someone step behind me and run their finger up my ass, gently probing my asshole. I had never done anal play before, though it was a big fantasy of mine, and i felt my erection harden almost painfully. Suddenly i became aware of someone in front of me as well, and i felt something brush against my lips. I realised with shock that it was a cock. Guessing this must be Will just heightened my excitement. I am not gay, but i have always wanted to experience sucking cock, and being fucked. I opened my mouth, and the head of this cock entered. It was smooth, velvety and large. I swirled my tongue around the head and felt a hand on the back of my head, pushing me down on to the stiff pole. The head hit the back of my throat and i gagged slightly. I became aware of lube being rubbed in to my ass, and fingers probing inside me. I moaned in anticipation and was rewarded with a slap to my tender ass. I know will felt the moan because the cock jerked in my mouth. Then i felt something pressing against my ass. I realised that it was a dildo.

It entered me smoothly, thanks to the lube, but the pain was still extreme. Suddenly i felt Will pull me further on to his cock, and it slid past my gag reflex into my throat.

Within a few seconds i was being fucked viciously in the mouth and ass, all the while moaning and receiving slaps to my ass. The dildo felt about 5 inches long, but Will's cock felt about 8 inches and i was deepthroating him.

This continued for about 5 minutes when i felt Will tense up, as if he was about to cum. Instead though, he pulled out, as did Kirsty, who was fucking my ass.

I was then stretched out on the floor, hands and feet secured either end. My blindfold was taken off and i was Kirsty lowering her pussy on to my cock, rubbing her sweet lips over my sensitive head. Will was standing at my head and Claire lowered her pussy to my face, while taking his cock into her mouth.

I once again delved my tongue in to those sweet depths and felt her body respond. Then i felt Kirsty plunge me into her, and i was simultaneously being fucked and eating out.

I felt my nut sac tighten and knew i was going to cum. At the same time, Kirsty and Claire exploded into orgasms, and Claire's moaning onto his cock drove Will over the edge too.

We lay there, soaking up the waves of pleasure, and I fell asleep. When i woke up, i was in the car next to Kirsty, and we were driving home.