Fantasies

Story Info
Just another hormone-induced teenage daydream.
1.2k words
3.39
26.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dang, The Rodriguez brothers look so fine today, thought Jasmine as they walked by her locker. It was the end of the school day but Jasmine was staying after school to get some volunteer work done since she was officially a senior and needed volunteer work before actually graduating high school,being 18 was tough.

"Yo, wassup Jasmine?" They said as they passed her

"Nothing much." She answered.

Jasmine's family had been friends with the Rodriguez's for what seemed like forever and she's always thought they were cute, but apparently she wasn't the only one.

Girls trailed them wherever they went, so they basically had their own harem. It was also no guess that the girls put out so Jasmine had no chance with the brothers because she didn't put out nearly as much and who would want her anyway, she was a big assed big breasted black girl who was a goody two shoes who did all her homework and did what she was told.

In short Jasmine found herself boring, especially compared to the skinny white girls who knew all the right moves. Jasmine herself had only had sex with one guy and it wasn't even all she hoped it would be. Anyway, the Rodriguez boys were way out of her league. With their jet black wavy hair, sculpted abs, and golden skin they could be Abercrombie models and she would be on the cover of Good Students Weekly with how average she was.

Yep, the only thing that was not boring about Jasmine was her imagination. When people say to let your imagination run wild, Jasmine takes it to the extreme. As you can probably guess basically all of her daydreams feature the brothers, but today she was especially horny.

She imagined the brothers gangbanging her ... Hard. Marco, Andre, and Carlos were stroking her and filling her in every hole and ... and ... and ... She needed to get out of this library, fast.

"Jasmine, where are you going?" Mrs. Shoemacker called out

"Um, I forgot ... something, I'll be back ok?"She yelled back

She ran all the way to the deserted girls bathroom, went into a stall and pulled her mini vibrator out of her purse and plunged it in deep.

"Oh," she moaned, she pulled it in and out thinking about Marco forcing her to suck his big fat cock and about Andre roughly taking her ass while Carlos pushed deep into her pussy.

"Oh Marco!" "Oh Andre!" "Oh Carlos!" She moaned.

She was so into her masturbation that she didn't notice that someone had come into the bathroom.

The Rodriguez Brothers

The Brothers were definitely expecting bathroom duty at the school to be extremely boring and all because Carlos couldn't back away from a good fight. What they weren't expecting was to find their best Chica, Jasmine in one of the bathroom stalls of the supposedly deserted girls bathroom fucking herself with a vibrator and moaning their names.

Now, even though they never showed it, the boys always liked Jasmine and always fantasized about her and her big breasts and ass, so to have her masturbating to them was like a dream come true and you could easily hear the BOING! of dicks growing and erections coming to life.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Marco asked looking at his brothers and his brothers smiled. This was their chance.

Jasmine

Their hands were everywhere at once and at one point she swore she wasn't doing anything to herself and it was all them. This is the best daydream ever, she thought.

"You like that chica?" Carlos asked

"Oh yes I like-"

Her eyes sprung open to see that she really wasn't using her hands at all because her arms were tied behind her back with industrial strength rope that janitors use.

"Oh Jasmine, you finally realized it's us." Carlos said

"You know, if you wanted some of the Rodriguez love all you had to do was ask," Andre laughed "We've always fantasized about you so we would've said yes."

"Why are my arms tied?" She asked

"Because the thought of you submitting to use and being under our control turns us on and it seems to turn you on too," Marco said.

He glided his pointer and middle fingers down the slit of Jasmine's pussy and the fingers resurfaced drenched in her cream. Marco then shoved his fingers in her mouth and she tasted her own pussy juice. Surprisingly enough, tasting herself made her even wetter.

Carlos then went between her legs to lick her pussy and taste her himself.

"Damn, Andre this is the best cream pie I've ever tasted," he said slurping her vagina's juices "And she's got a clit piercing, hot damn that makes me even hotter that those nipple piercings don't you agree brothers?" He laughed.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever," Andre said "Now stop hogging the appetizer so we can get to the main course,"

Jasmine was so consumed with her need for release that she didn't notice when they made her stand so that they could get into position.

"Rope," She managed to whisper I want more rope

"Where do you want us to tie it Jaz?" Carlos asked?

"Railing and ... ankle," she replied.

So the brothers wrapped some more rope around her ankle and attached it to the railing above the stall so that one of her legs was straight with her foot touching the ground and the other leg was straight up with her foot towards the railing.

Once they had their chance Carlos and Andre Plunged into her ass and pussy at the same time, Carlos in her pussy and Andre in her ass. Jasmine felt so full that she literally screamed out ass they roughly pushed in and out of her.

Marco pulled her head by her hair and told her to shut up or someone would hear them then he asked her if she wanted to suck his cock and she nodded.

"Say it," he demanded

"I want it," she said

"No say the whole sentence."

"I want to suck your ... cock." She whispered hoarsely. Then he shoved his cock into her warm mouth and she deep-throated him so much that she almost gagged.

The sensations she was feeling were way better than her daydreams, Carlos was massaging her breasts and pulling her nipple rings at the same time that he was plunging into her pussy and her did it so well that she was moaning all over the place.

She also felt Andre filling her as up as she sucked Marco's fat, Latino cock down her throat. This is the best day ever! She thought. Soon enough, they climaxed and she had the biggest orgasm of her life, but the guys weren't done, they each wanted to have her in each hole in all positions possible.

Soon after, they all lay spent when Andre realized they didn't use any type of protection.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill and I took my test yesterday and was negative for any disease," she said. They told her that they were also checked for disease two days ago and turned up negative.

As they got dressed, the brothers suggested that they should do this more often.

"Yeah maybe we should," Jasmine said as she left.

When she got back to the library everything was as it should be.

"Oh, Jasmine thank heavens you're alright! What took you so long?" Mrs. Shoemacker asked. At the same time she said this, the Rodriguez brothers walked by with mischievous smiles on their faces, she smiled back at them and then turned back to Mrs. Shoemacker.

"What took me so long? Oh nothing, I just got a little caught up daydreaming," she said with a smirk.