Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 01

Story Info
The Prom After Party.
7.2k words
4.21
22.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Chapter 1

The Prom after Party

Author's note: EVERYONE in this story is over eighteen years of age. All characters are completely fictitious. Contains group sex, lesbian sex if not comfortable with reading this type of stories, please exit now. Any anonymous derogatory comments will be deleted immediately.

*

The Prom was winding down and Vinn and Buck re-entered the hall where the Prom was being held. They had just secured the large suite at the hotel less than a mile from the hall. They had the large wet bar stocked and also had a keg of beer and a gross of condoms scattered all around the suite. They both knew they would be using a bunch of them and even had Will Bruester and his fiancée, Emma Crocker were convinced to attend their party.

Vinn moved over to Rachel and whispered in her ear; "Are you ready to go? Buck and I got the suite ready; he'll round up the rest of the gang and meet us at the hotel!"

She turned in his arms and planted a long hot kiss on his lips. Her hand drifted down his body and cupped his huge cock; "Mmmm Vinn, I can't wait to have this monster down my throat and in my hot pussy! Will we have some privacy? I love the gang, but I want some time with this monster all to myself!"

"Well if we leave now, we can have some quiet time before the rest of the group gets there!"

"What are we waiting for, let's go!"

They headed out the door and were soon in the elevator riding it up to the suite. Vinn dressed in his black tux, Rachel had a couple of buttons on his shirt open and her hand was sliding across his bare chest.

Rachel was dressed in a gorgeous cream colored gown. It was tight around her breasts and her shoulders and upper back were completely bare. The dress was extremely tight to the waist, but from there to her ankles it flowed about her body and it consisted of layers of shimmering gauze. Her feet were encased it strappy cream colored high heels. Even though she isn't extremely large in the breast department, the tight dress caused what she did have to threaten to pop out from the top of her dress. Her silky chocolate brown hair flowed loose and dances about her bare shoulders and bulging tits. Her large dark eyes were smoking and hooded with lust as she anticipated what was bulging in Vinn's pants.

The elevator door slid open and they nearly ran to the suite. As soon as Vinn opened the door, he grabbed her by the hand and led her to one of the large bedrooms. Before he could react, Rachel was on her knees and yanked open his pants and lowered the zipper. She pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles and took his huge cock in her tiny, dainty hand. She pumped it several times and it grew to full length. She licked her lips and looked up at him with those large smoking dark eyes. Her lips parted and her tongue darted out and ran around the large mushroomed head several times.

Rachel let out a loud groan and opening her mouth wide, she took about half of his eight inches into her mouth. Her tongue flicked all about the girth of his shaft and closing her bright red lips around his cock, she began bobbing up and down on his cock. Her other hand cupped his cum filled balls and her cheeks hallowed inward as she applied even more sucking suction as she took more and more of his length into her hot, wet mouth.

Vinn threw his head back and let out a loud moan and shouted out; "If you don't want my load all over your face Rachel, you better hold tight!"

Rachel tightened her lips even more, her tongue flicked around faster and bobbed up and down. She felt his cock jerk and squeezing his balls harder, she felt him shoot three, four, five shots down her throat. When he finally stopped shooting, Rachel slowly slipped his cock from her mouth. She looked up at Vinn and rolling his cum on her tongue, she showed him his cum and closing her mouth swallowed and showed him her empty oral cavity; "Mmmmm I needed that Vinn, I just hope that will hold me until later, I want seconds and I want this gorgeous dick in my pussy! Come on, let's get back into the main room, others will be showing up soon!"

Just as they exited the bedroom, in walked Buck and Quinn, Quinn was still shaky on her feet after spending so much time in the wheelchair and recently revealed to the entire group that she could once again walk. Quinn just like Rachel looked fantastic. She was wearing a dark lavender gown; her shoulders were bare except for a pair of sliver straps. The bodice was layers of silk as was the skirt that ended at mid-calf. Her long light blonde hair was swept up and two tentacles of blonde curls hung down her cheeks. Her bright blue eyes sparkled when she saw Finn and she felt butterflies in her belly and a little lower. She walked over to Vinn and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and at the same time reached down and gave his stiffening cock a tiny squeeze and whispered; "Same some of this for me tonight, okay?" She turned and left before he could reply.

Next in were Mercedes and Mike Chang. She was holding onto him and wouldn't let him go. He was dressed in a black tuxedo. As for Mercedes her large black body was poured into a purple silk and satin dress. One large shoulder was bare and the other was draped with a wide strap of purple material. Her large ass was mouth-watering and the dress had a large slit in it showing her large meaty thighs and Mike was hoping to bury his head between those luscious thighs soon.

Mercedes stopped beside one of the beds and turning to Mike pushed him back onto the bed. He slid onto the bed and propped himself up with a couple of pillow. He kicked off his shoes and waited for his black goddess.

Next in were Will who has a brown and tan suit on while Emma was wearing a modest white starched blouse and a tight pink skirt that ended a few inches above the knee, trimmed in pink ruffles. Her long red hair dances about her shoulders and looked great like always.

The last couple to come into the suite was Brittney and Santana.

Santana looked stunning in her one shoulder bright red satin dress. Without a doubt, she had the most fit body of all of the women there, not necessarily the best looking body, but the shapeliest and firmest. Her toned legs were in matching red heels and her calves showed about halfway due to the tight dress. Her long nearly black hair was pulled back and dances about her shoulders and breasts.

Brittney looked like a woman out of the forties. Her gossamer skirt was powder blue, tight at the waist and flared out in layers and layers of lace to her knees. About her waist was a wide black belt and above that was a white blouse and matching waist length white jacket. A black bow tie and tiny white top hat finished off her outfit. She looked like a cigarette girl who used to work the floors of the old Las Vegas casinos.

Everyone was greeting one another with hugs and kisses and as the drinks began to flow, hands, arms and mouths started to become a little bit more familiar. Someone put on some slower music on and a few of the men and women began to pair off and dance.

Will and Emma found a quiet corner and Emma rested her head on his shoulder while her hands slid up and down his chest.

Mercedes was the first to turn things into a serious sexual nature as she straddled Mike's thighs and once she had his jacket removed, she began to unbuckle and unzip his pants. She tugged then off and took his shorts with them. She let out a gasp and caught the eye of several of the ladies when they saw just how awesome and large of a cock he was sporting. Her large chubby hands closed around the thick white shaft and began to slowly pump it up and down. Leaning over she opened her mouth and let out a long stream of saliva, it drooled out of her mouth and it landed square on the head of Mike's thick cock. She used it to lubricate his cock and she pumped it up and down and it grew even larger.

Unable to control her excitement any longer she lowered her head and opening her mouth, her large fat black lips closed around his cock. Her thick lips slid up and down his shaft and Emma broke away from her partner to stand beside the bed and watch in awe as Mercedes stretched her lips wide to take more and more of his cock onto her mouth.

She pulled her mouth off of Mike's cock and looked back at Emma; "Please Miss Crocker unzip my dress and please help me pull it up over my head, I sort of have my hands full here!" She giggled and smiled at Emma with her lipstick all smeared on her face.

Emma approached Mercedes and reaching under one arm, she found the zipper and pulling it down, the top of her dress went slack. Emma gathered all of the taffeta and lace and grabbing it, she pulled it up and over Mercedes head. She let out a gasp when she looked at the totally naked, big black form; "Mercedes, where are your panties?"

Mercedes giggled; "I left them at the door, why didn't you?"

Emma looked shocked, "No, no way Mercedes, why would you ask such a thing?"

Quinn, who came over from the other side of the room slowly raised her skirt and showed Emma her bare pussy too; "Miss Crocker, there's a sign at the front door and a basket, it says leave your panties at the door before entering, didn't you see it?"

Emma's face turned beet red and shook her head from side to side; "No, no I didn't and even if I did, I surely wouldn't have removed my underwear!" She turned to Will; "Did you know about this Will?"

A slow smile broke out across his face and he slowly nodded; "Yes, I saw the sign. I didn't know about this before we got here, but when we entered the suite and I saw the sign, I sort of blocked you from seeing it. I knew you wouldn't come in and I promised Vinn and Rachel that we would come to the party! Do you feel out of place? Would you like to leave Emma?"

She bit her lower lip and looked back at Mercedes and she had her huge black tits wrapped around Mike's huge cock and was sliding those huge fun bags up and down his cock. She spat on his cock and rose and fell quicker. Emma's eyes drifted down to Mercedes large black ass and she let out a gasp when she saw how wet her pussy was from behind. Emma bent over and reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. She turned to Will and whispered; "We can't expect these young adults to follow rules if we don't. Go ahead and put them in the basket!"

Across the room Vinn and Buck were sitting on one of the sofas. They were watching Quinn slip back beside Rachel and she began dancing closer to her. Together with their hands on each other's hips, they swayed from side to side and their faces got closer and closer to the others.

Quinn looked at Vinn and Buck and giggled and turned back to Rachel; "I think those two love watching the two of us! Look at them stroking those big cocks of theirs. I think they want us to make out, what do you think?"

Rachel didn't say a word; she just placed her hands on either side of Quinn's face and lowering her lips, planted a soft wet kiss on Quinn's swollen lips. The kiss grew more heated and as they pulled back slightly, their tongue kept them connected and they fought back and forth in and out of each other's mouth.

With a groan Quinn's hands came up and her fingers combed through Rachel's long chestnut brown locks and once again crushed her lips to Rachel's.

The kiss grew hotter and hotter and Rachel's hands found the zipper on the back of Quinn's lavender gown and pulling it down, she kissed her harder as she hooked her fingers in the tiny silver straps and slipping them from Quinn's sexy shoulders, she drew the dress down uncovering her gorgeous firm breasts as the dress settled about her waist and ample hips. Breaking the kiss she lowered her head and captured one of Quinn's bullet shaped knob between her lips. Her tongue flicked out and ran around and around and stabbed at the stiffened nipple.

Quinn closed her eyes and let out a low guttural moan and opening her eyes, those large pools of dark blue lust locked on Vinn's cock as he stroked it faster and faster. She licked her lips and whispered out huskily; "Don't you dare blow your wad Vinn, I want a sample of that!"

Before he could respond, she turned back to Rachel who moved to her other knob and combing her fingers through her long hair, she pulled her off her tit and kissed her wildly as their mouth worked back and forth. Her hands slid down over the naked shoulders and down Rachel's bare back. She found the zipper through the tight material on the side of her dress and drawing it down the tiny panel of material covering Rachel's pert breasts and it settled about Rachel's waist and layers of gossamer material.

Quinn let out a gasp when she looked down at the small B cupped breasts. With her darker skin tone her nickel sized areoles and even darker nipples pointed upward and grew stiffer with each passing moment. When Quinn licked her lips and looked into Rachel's coal black eyes she smiled and lowering her head, she locked her lips around the turgent tip and sucked hard and her tongue flicked out and worried Rachel's stiff nub.

Rachel fingers dug onto the upswept hairdo before her. Her fingers plucked away at the tight locks and as she held Quinn's head to her firm mound, Quinn's hair came tumbling down and Rachel fisted her hands in the golden locks and threw her own head back as she felt bolts of electricity shooting from her firm tits directly down to her pussy.

Buck looked across the room and spotted Emma standing watching Mercedes slam her large body up and down on Mike's huge cock. Getting up he walked toward Emma and slapped Quinn on the ass as he passed her; "Leave some of that sucking for Vinn's cock will ya Quinn!"

Vinn got up and pried the two gorgeous ladies apart and kissed Rachel and looking at her whispered; "I promised Quinn a little one on one, are you okay with that Rachel?"

Rachel looked a little hurt and nodded as she looked at the gorgeous blonde, her hair all tousled and her lips wet and covered with her own saliva after sucking wildly on her tits; "Just remember who you came with and who I expect you to leave with at the end of the night!"

"Oh don't you worry Rachel, I came with you once already and I'm not leaving with you tonight! I plan on taking you to bed tonight and not leaving until we have to check-out tomorrow!"

She was smiling from ear to ear and throwing her arms around his neck, her tight, firm tits crushed against his well-muscled chest and giggled and covered his face and neck with kisses. Breaking the embrace she turned to Quinn; "Have fun, but don't wear him out, I have plans for him later!"

Quinn kissed her firmly on the lips and pulling away slowly whispered; "I'll save some for you as long as you save some of this for me later!" She slapped Rachel on the ass and as she pulled away, she took Finn's hand and led him across the room and down the hall.

Rachel scanned the room looking for Buck and she sucked in her breath as she saw Buck's naked body pressed against the backside of Emma.

Mercedes' cuntlips had parted and the bright pink inner-lips were staring back at Emma. She reached down and ran her plump fingers of one hand up and down and slipping into her our pussy, she pulled her fingers out and they were dripping with her sticky juices. She reached up and ran her cunt juices all over her own tits and it made it easier to fuck her tits with Mike's cock, now coated with her cream.

Emma suddenly got dizzy and she stumbled back against Buck. Buck wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against his body. She let out a gasp and stiffened when she felt his stiff cock poking her in her lower back. She leaned her head back against his chest and closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan.

Buck planted a soft kiss on the top of her head and his hands slowly drifted upward and he heard her let out another gasp and a low moan when his hands came up and cupped her tight, pert tits.

Emma opened her eyes and watched Mercedes crawl up Mike's body and reaching down wrapped her chubby fingers around his stiff cock and holding it firmly, she slowly lowered her body and Emma let out a groan as she watched Mike's cock disappear up into Mercedes' body. She slowly rotated her ass and back against the stiff cock poking against her tiny body. Turning her head and looking up at Buck with those large green eyes; "Oh Mr. Buckerman, what are you doing to me! This is so, so wrong, where did Will go?"

He placed his fingers on her chin and directed her gaze towards Rachel. Will had slipped in behind Rachel and was just about ready to pounce. Before Emma could react, Buck turned Emma's lips back towards his. Buck lowered his head and covered her mouth with his and soon their tongues were thrust in and out of each other's mouth. His hands were busy opening button after button on her starched white blouse and he felt her stiffen, but continue to kiss him when she felt it drop from her tiny body and he moved directly to her tiny lacy bra.

She mumbled into his mouth and tried feebly to break free and quickly gave up and thrust her tongue into his mouth and let out a loud groan when she felt his fingers plucking away at her bright pink nipples. Her hand drifted down and reached back and palmed his swollen balls and sliding upward she wrapped her tiny hand around his leaking cock. She ran her thumb around the fat head and spread his pre-cum along his shaft began to pump up and down slowly.

Buck broke the kiss and spun her around in his embrace and lowered his head and began to lick and suck on the sensitive flesh of her neck. Her head was thrown back and her long red hair tumbled down her back. His mouth traveled across her flushed upper chest and moved to the other side of her neck. His hands gripped her tight firm ass cheeks and pulled her tight against his swollen cock. His mouth moved south to her alabaster tits, he knew for sure she was a true redhead as he looked at her freckled upper slopes of her tits and her bright pink areoles and red swollen nipples. He flicked from one to the other and the harder he sucked, the more her pussy pushed against his cock.

Emma rotated her hips as she tried to put more pressure on her dripping pussy. She looked across the room and watched as Will mauled the young fresh looking body of Rachel. She closed her eyes and let out a groan when she felt Buck lower the zipper on her tight pink skirt. She moaned even louder then she felt it slip from her slim hips and settle about her ankles. She kicked it aside and rose up on her tiptoes to slide his stiff cock up and down her dripping cuntlips.

Buck led her over to the bed where Mercedes was bouncing up and down on Mike's sweat covered body. He grabbed Emma by the hips and lifted her tiny body and placed her on the bed near the foot of the bed crossways. Placing his hand on her shoulder he urged her onto her back.

Emma went willingly and she bit her lower lip when she felt him spread her legs, planting her heels on the mattress he slid between her thighs. She heard him take a deep breath as he inhaled her fragrant scent.

Buck's eyes were nearly bugging out of his head. He stared at the red bush above her clit and surrounding her tight-lipped pussy. The bush above her pussy was a bright red and the hair around her glistening lips was a lot darker because it was saturated with her juices. He reached up and using his thumbs he parted her tight lips and a steady trickle of her juices ran down and settled between the tight cheeks of her ass.

Buck heard her let out a cry as he lowered his face and his tongue slipped out and planting it at the base of her pussy, shoved it in deep and slid it upward slowly. He drew a river of cum from her pussy and when he reached her clit, he stabbed at it and swallowing her creamy nectar, drew her clit between his lips.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
12