Fantasies Can Be Dangerous

Story Info
My wife's fantasies about large cocks but is it a fantasy.
8.4k words
4.21
221.1k
43
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very special thanks to dth7018 who worked so hard and gave up so much of his summer time to make this story happen, Thank you.


My name is Stan Hanson; my wife is Ronda. We were married twenty five years when she decided to give life a fling and threw away everything and every dream we ever had together; all because of our fantasies.

Before I get started telling you our story, let me tell you a little about us. I'm 48; Ronda is 46. I'm 5' 10" and 185 lbs.; salt-and-pepper hair and brown eyes. M wife is 5' 7" and 130 lbs; a few extra pounds, but all in the right places. Her butt and breasts are still firm and her face makes her look easily in her mid thirties. She has deep Auburn, shoulder-length hair. After having had two children (a boy, David, and a girl, Caroline, neither of which are at home any longer; our daughter, twenty-four, graduated from college with a degree in business and our son, twenty-three, is working and going to school to earn a degree in design engineering), she still looks great. My wife has worked for an advertising agency for the past seven years. I'm the warehouse superintendent for a large expediting company.

I started noticing a change in her sexual behavior about five or six months before things started really going to hell. It all started one night when we were in bed building up to having sex, which we did at least three times a week. Even at our age, it would have been hard to turn her down once she got me in bed, even after all these years. She started asking me if I ever had any fantasies while we were having sex. I asked, "Like what?" Snuggling up close now, "Well, you know, like do you ever think about someone else while your fucking me?"

I said, "I suppose I have over the years."

She said, "But you don't do it that often, is that it?"

I said, "Yah, just once in a great while. Why; do you think of other guys while I'm fucking you?"

Giggling she said, "Lately, I have been."

"And what do you think about with these other guys?"

Smiling, she said, "You won't get mad at me, will you?"

"Of course not! Why should I, as long as it's just a fantasy and not something you're actually doing? What harm is there in thinking about something?"

"Of course I'm not doing the things I think about. But it does really make me hot for you when I'm thinking about my fantasy and your fucking me."

"Well, are you going to tell me, or are we going to make love and you tell me as we go along?"

"Uuummm, let's get started and I'll pretend your my fantasy." Sliding down on the bed, she started stroking my cock and licking my flared cock head.

I'm an average seven inches and fairly thick. Ronda has always said I was plenty for her. Now she was sucking my cock head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around in the deep rim. My hands were on her head, my fingers woven in her long auburn hair. I moaned, "Oh god baby; yes suck my cock like you love him."

Moaning, she pulled off saying, "I do love a nice big cock like yours. It's really big and hard tonight. I can't wait to feel your huge cock fucking my pussy, stretching it, making me cry out. It's hurting me, it's too big for me to take."

I knew then she was having her fantasy of a very big cock.

Going along with her in her fantasy, I pulled her head down saying, "Suck my big balls dry. Choke on my big fat cock." I started pushing into her mouth and down her throat until she gagged.

Then before I could cum in her mouth, she pulled off, rolling onto her back saying, "Fuck me with that huge cock. Fuck me like I've never been fucked."

I said, "Is your husband's cock as big as mine?"

Moaning as I shoved my cock into her, "No! Oh my god no! Yours is huge; it's too big for me! It's hurting me. Please, it's too big!"

As I slammed it all the way into her, she was screaming, "Fuck me, damn you! Fuck me hard! Cum in me. Ooh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your huge cock!"

"I started pumping my load of cum into her pussy as she was having her second orgasm. I rolled off of her and we were lying there in the dark. I asked her if she had enjoyed that huge fat cock fucking her.

She giggled, "Honey, I've wanted to say those things to you for so long. I couldn't believe how it made me feel to say those things out loud. Thank you honey, for allowing me to have my fantasy. But even better was when you joined in with me. That made it seem so real. It was great!"

I lay there thinking; wondering if she had ever had a really big cock lately and this was her way of telling me how it had made her feel and the things she had said to whomever it was that had fucked her with a huge cock. Maybe she hadn't already done it, but had someone in mind and was pretending it was him that was fucking her. Stop. Time out. I'm thinking crazy now. "Ronda had never given me any reason to ever wonder about where she was or what she might be doing, so don't even go there", I told myself.

The fantasies continued. Every time we made love, they kept getting more realistic. She had gotten into calling out men's names as we made love. I mentioned the fact that it was starting to bother me, her calling out all these different men's names every time we made love. I said "I have a name too, Rhonda."

She flipped it off, "Honey, it's only fantasy. You're not jealous of make believe men, are you?

Mumbling, "No, I guess not. It's just beginning to sound so real to me, is all."

As time went on, month after month she became more graphic in her description of how she liked each guys cock; how he tasted, how much he came, how big his cock was and how much she enjoyed fucking his big, fat cock every night.

This went on for over four months. Then one night, after we had had a super hot fuck fantasy involving a black man with a super huge cock like the guys online on the porn sites, we were lying there when she said, "Honey, do you think we have a really good marriage?"

I said, "Of course! We've weathered some pretty tough times together when we were first married. If it hadn't of been strong, it would have failed then, don't you think? Why what made you ask me that?"

I heard her sigh then say, "Please don't get mad at me, but I'm going to ask you something."

I thought, "Oh hell, I hope it's not what I'm thinking!"

I said, "Okay, as long as you can accept the answer, no matter what it might be."

She hesitated then said, "Honey, I would like to take our fantasies a step further, but only if you approve, okay?"

I said cautiously, "What do you have in mind, honey?" Now she was acting a little nervous, and I was beginning to not like what I was about to hear.

"Well I think our marriage is very strong. I've been wondering if men still think I'm attractive."

I said, "Of course they do! Haven't you noticed lately?"

She said,"I mean, men other than you."

"Oh honey, I'm sure they do. My taste in women isn't all that bad, so just trust my judgment."

"I was going to ask you if it would be okay with you if I went out alone, just to see if any guys would come on to me."

"Hell no, it's not all right with me! That could be very dangerous to you! Hell, you don't know what kind of guy might slip you a date rape drug and rape you or worse, even kill you!"

"Oh honey, it's not that bad. I have girl friends at work that go out and date every week end. Nothing happens to them that they don't want to have happen."

I said "No honey. I think our fantasies have been good so far, and that's as far as we should go with them."

She said, "I didn't want a real date. I just wanted to feel better about myself by having a stranger hit on me is all." "After a couple of dances and maybe a drink with him I would come home to you as always."

I said "No Rhonda. I'm not going along with this. This is starting to become reality, not a fantasy, and I'm not okay with it. We have talked about this many times over the years and you know how I feel about infidelity. If I ever found out you had cheated on me, our marriage would be over. You agreed it would be over if I ever cheated on you, which I never have. So please don't go there. Let's just drop the subject."

Things were a little cool the rest of the week. We only spoke when we were spoken to or had some home business to take care of. I couldn't believe Rhonda was acting this way over my being against her going out on dates while I sit at home. It's just not going to happen. I told her if she wants to date other men, it will be after our divorce. And I wouldn't be sitting home waiting for her to come home to have her fantasy. If she were going to date other men, I would start seeing other women.

After I laid that on her she said in a huff, "I had no idea you wanted to see other women. Is this something you've been wanting to do, or is it because of what I want?"

I said, "I just figured what's good for you is good for me. It would only be until our divorce became final, then one of us would be moving out and it wouldn't make any difference."

Looking at me she said, "Are you serious Stan? After all these years, you would divorce me over wanting to see if guys would hit on me? It's not like I would be fucking them you know."

I hated where this was going, but I had to try to get it across to her how serious it was that she not do this. I said. "Rhonda, put yourself in my place. You're sitting home alone. I'm out drinking and dancing with women I'm meeting in bars. Would you be thinking: 'He's just dancing and having a couple of drinks and will come home to me,' or would you be thinking: 'He might be fucking those women?' They're all there looking for some guy to buy drinks and fuck them; you know that as well as I do."

She glared at me saying, "Well, I wouldn't be there looking to be fucked and I can't believe you would believe it enough to throw our marriage away by thinking I would be."

I said, "Damn it, Rhonda! Once you're out there looking for some guy to hit on you and I'm sitting at home, in my mind he is going to fuck you and nothing you could say will get that out of my head. Once it's in there it's in there. As far as I would be concerned, you had fucked him and that would be the end of our marriage. So please don't go there."

Rhonda got out of bed saying, "I can't believe you would end our marriage over something like this."

As she left the bedroom I said, tuning over, "Believe it."

I spent most of the rest of the weekend in my home office on the PC. Rhonda spent much of hers talking to friends on the phone. There wasn't much else that we needed to say to each other. I had made it pretty damn plain where I stood on her wanting to go out alone to see other guys. I just hoped she had realized how serious the situation was.

Then on Friday, I was already home when Rhonda called saying she was going to stop for one drink with her friends. I said, "You know how I feel about this Rhonda, but if it's only for one drink, okay. But don't take my agreeing to having one drink as a go-ahead to stay and party with your girlfriends. If you want to go out dancing and drinking, I'll take you out tomorrow night and we'll dance, have a few drinks and get crazy when we get home."

She was quite then said, "Okay honey, we'll do that."

I told her to be careful, and then she hung up. No "I love you", or "I'll see you in a little while."

I was sitting in the family room when she came staggering in at close to midnight. She stopped when she saw me sitting there, and then said, "Don't start on me, Stan. I needed to get out for awhile. Now I'm going to bed. We'll talk in the morning,"

"We don't really have anything to talk about Rhonda. You said you were going to have one drink and then you were coming home. You lied, so what is there to talk about? We talked Tuesday night in bed, so you know how I'm feeling. As far as I'm concerned, right now I feel like you have been out fucking some guy. That's how I feel. And nothing you're going to say is going to get that out of my head."

As she turned to walk away, I said, "That had to have been the biggest fucking drink in the world. It took you seven fucking hours to drink it, unless of course you weren't just drinking all that time."

She shot me a killer look saying, "Stan, I'm not going to argue with you now and I wasn't fucking some guy. I danced and had a couple drinks. I'll admit I kissed him a couple of times and let him feel me up thinking he was making me hot for when I got home to you, but I can see you're not in the mood for any fantasy love making." Then she staggered down the hall towards our bedroom.

I said, "I didn't realize I needed some stranger in a bar to prime my wife to have sex with me. For twenty five years I was under the false impression I was all she needed."

I slept on the sofa and was up and gone before Rhonda got up. I didn't even want to see her or be around her this morning. I knew we were going to have it out, but I didn't want it to be this morning. It was my weekend, so why fuck it up arguing with her? I had a bad feeling about last night and what was about to come, so I decided maybe it would be better if I just stayed away today and let things cool down.

After breakfast, I went over to my friend Paul's place to hang out and see what had been going on with him, just to kill some time. I hung out there for a couple of hours when his wife came out telling him it was time they got going to her folks for a BBQ. It was after noon when I pulled up at the Cocky Bull. It's a bar, steak house and dance hall. A friend of ours, Don Jarvis, runs the place. I hadn't seen him for quite awhile and decided it was time to spend a little time and money with him.

I sat up at the bar so we could talk. I ordered a long-neck beer and we started talking. Soon, it got around to Rhonda and what she was pulling. He said, "Damn Stan; that doesn't sound good. If you're smart, you'll nip that in the bud. I've seen it a thousand times: once they start running, you will lose her. By the time they figure out what they have at home, it's to late. Most end up on the street becoming barroom sluts, at the end of the night fucking who ever buys them the most drinks and has a place for them to stay overnight." My friend Don said he was sure sorry to hear Rhonda and I were having trouble. He never would have guessed she would do something like this.

I said, "I never would have guessed she would either."

I sat there drinking beer until I was pretty fucked up. I was about to ask Don if there was anyone in there that would drive me home. I would get them a Taxi back. I looked at Don just as he held up the phone to me I shook my head no. He said, "Sorry Hon, he's not here."

I remembered now I had not seen Rhonda's car at home when I left this morning. That meant someone had brought her home. Maybe I had better get my crap together and heed Don's advice: go home and have that talk.

Damn I wish I wasn't so fucked up, but oh well, it's too late now. I asked Don about getting me someone to drive me home. His first pick was a divorced woman who had gotten caught up in the bar scene and lost everything. I thanked her but said if my wife saw her it would only make things worse; maybe some other time.

She smiled saying, "Anytime." Then some young guy agreed to drive me home.

I was thinking all the way home about what was going to come down. I had a feeling in my gut it was going to be bad. I just didn't know how bad. I staggered into the house and into the mouth of the dragon. "Where the hell have you been? I've been looking all over hell for you to take me to my car! Now you come home drunk as hell."

I said, "Whoa up there! I was only doing what you were doing last night. I warned you if you did it I would too. What the fuck gives you the idea you're the only one who has the right to go out, lie to their spouse, then gets god knows who to bring them home? Well fuck you if that's what you think. You want to fuck around? Okay, but I'm letting you know right now I'm not going to be sitting home waiting for you; I'm going to be fucking around too. And another thing: I'm not going to be here when you get through fucking who ever you're fucking. I just want to give you fair warning and something to think about."

Rhonda stood there looking at me then said, "Well Stan, you better get used to it because I've called one of my girlfriends to come and get me and go get my car. I may be home tonight and I may not. Since you're drunk and letting the booze make your decisions for you, we'll talk when I get home; maybe tomorrow."

I said, "Don't do this Rhonda. It will end our marriage if you do. It's not the booze talking now Rhonda. Please don't do this again. I'll forgive you for last night but that's all. If you go again tonight, there won't be any talking tomorrow; it will have all been said tonight by what you do. The only way we will talk is through my lawyer. I will file for divorce."

She laughed, saying, "You will forgive me. Who the hell do you think you are Stan, my slave master? I don't need you or anyone else telling me when to come home." She spun around and went into the bedroom to change into her party clothes.

I know I shouldn't have said all that, but the beer started talking and I couldn't stop. What the hell makes a woman think she can go fuck around and her husband will be sitting at home waiting for her to get tired of all the strange cocks and come back home? And everything is going to be okay, just like it had been? .Well, that's not going to happen in my house.

She came out dressed like a damn hooker. I couldn't believe my wife of twenty five years and the mother of our children was going out alone looking like that. Just then, her friend pulled up.

I said, "Rhonda, if you're smart, you'll go get your car and come right home."

Smiling she said, "See you tomorrow. We'll talk then. Don't wait up; I'll be to tired for a fantasy." Then she walked out of the door.

I sat there thinking about everything that was happening. How could our marriage fall apart so fast and for what; a chance to have another man's cock in her pussy? If that's all it comes down to, our twenty five years of marriage hadn't meant a hell of a lot to her.

I fell asleep in my recliner from all the beer. I woke up to the phone ringing. As got up to answer it, I looked at my watch; it was close to midnight. My first thought was Rhonda had been in an accident. I picked up the phone my heart beating like crazy I said. "Hello."

A voice on the other end said, "Hey boss, your wife wanted me to call and tell you I would be fucking her all night tonight and for you not to wait up okay? I'll make sure she gets home okay. She said she needed a man's dick to fuck her, so don't wait up, because I can fuck her all night. Damn boss, I can't believe you let a pussy like that go out alone to fuck any body she wants. I'll stretch her boss, but I won't hurt her so don't worry. I'll try to have her back home to you by noon, okay?" he said laughing.

I said, "You keep her as long as you like there asshole. She won't be coming back here in the morning or any other time. Tell her not to worry about what day or what time it is that she gets done fucking you. I'm sure you don't mind her living there with you do you boss? Maybe you can pimp her out because as of now, she's your whore, not my wife and she doesn't have anyplace else to go. By the way fuck head, you better pray everyday I never find out who you are. If I ever do find out who your are, you will hate your momma for bringing you into this world; trust me on this, boss." Then I hung up.

I sat there burning up. I knew our marriage was over, so I called our daughter. It was the middle of the night, but I had to talk to someone. She was frantic when she answered the phone; she thought someone had died.