Fantasies Can Become Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony spoke to you. "Ready mate? Slide it in. She's damn tight I'll tell you."

You answered. "I know my friend, I know ever so well."

Suddenly I felt you. The curvature of your cock was designed to satisfy me. It followed the slippery tunnel that led to my womb and you seemed to stretch me ever more than the night before. In my mind's eye, I could see what my pussy was feeling. Eight inches of your dick was making its way into me, and as it went in, it drew my swollen clit along with it.

Tony had my breasts captive. He was doing his favorite thing, using his fingers to tug and pinch my nipples. You leaned slightly over us. My hands and arms were free and I reached up to clutch at your biceps then you both began.

At first it was like a syncopated thrust and withdrawal. You moved as if it had been rehearsed. As Tony thrust his dick into my arse, you drew out of my pussy, then it worked the other way. I held onto your arms for support as I felt it building. I stared at your face with half closed eyes and felt the marvelous rhythm of you both fucking me. In and out, in and out, and the feelings became overpowering. Tony was grunting as he shoved his dick in deep, lifting my ass up slightly as if presenting my pussy to you.

I began to feel giddy and now the tempo increased. Both of you were working your peckers in and out of my body and I was swaying up and down. Tony began to break the tempo by suddenly sending his cock in and out of my arse in a staccato of quick stroked before returning to the more methodical tempo. You stared down into my face and I gazed up at you, my newfound lover. I silently voiced a phrase using my lips for you to see. "I love you. I really do." It was an admission that I never thought I would reveal, but you couldn't respond, Tony would have known. Then it began to be too overpowering. The sensations ballooned, and I drew deep breaths and began to gasp.

"Oh yeah, fill me up. Fill my pussy up. Tony...fuck my ass! Give it to me. Yes, oh yes I like it like this. Oh yes, yes, yes, yesss. I'm going to come."

You stared down at my face with a deep look of concentration. You were feeling to too. You began stroking stronger, pulling out further than before, then driving your hard dick back in. My nails dug into your biceps and my mouth opened to cry out, when Tony moaned in my ear.

"George, I'm going to spunk in her arse. Going to give her my load. Take over for me. Don't stop. She wants it more."

When I heard Tony tell you he was finishing I couldn't stop myself. I opened my eyes wide as if daring you, and blurted out.

"Give it to me. Give me that spunk. I love it. Give it to me. Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy. Oh god it's coming again. George...Oh god George I'm coming, coming again. Now Oh yeah my lover, give it to me, fill me up!"

As if on command you leaned further forward, almost as if to kiss me and your shaft began to shudder deep inside me.

You whispered, so low that Tony could never have heard.

"Take it...It's yours. Feel it? I'm feeding your hot juicy pussy my spunk.....Take it my lover."

Tony held perfectly still as you and I finished together. The three of us lay there. I was gasping for breath. You had me sandwiched between you and I could feel your dick slowly twitching deep inside me.

For my part I just let myself go. I felt it happening but when I heard my voice yelling to you that I was coming, it wasn't my voice pleading to you. It was some slut using gutter English.

"Fuck my twat, shoot it in my cunt. I want it! I want to feel it George. Give me all of it, fill me with it."

When I realized I had been pleading with you and not Tony, I was briefly ashamed but he had finished and we were still satisfying each other at that moment, so it didn't matter really.

Finally Tony spoke. "The two of you are getting sort of heavy laying on me like this. Could we sort of get up and maybe give me some air?"

I watched you grin and just before lifting up and pulling out, you put your lips to mine. I have never felt so close to two people in my whole life. My husband and my lover had shared me. You drew your cock out, unplugging the dammed up spunk you had spurted into my pussy. It gushed out and ran over my Tony's balls

Sitting up, released Tony's cock and he was flooded with his spunk as well as yours, and the soft leather of the sofa was coated with the combination of both your loads.

While I made drinks Tony used tissues to clean up the mess we had made. We sat there, embarrassingly nude, and not caring a bit about it. Tony stared at me in a rather adoring way and was obviously looking at my swollen and puffy pussy. I spread my legs teasingly and he smiled before picking up a napkin and reached out to wipe my twat. I was still oozing your cum.

"Satisfied now my little whore?" he asked. "Oh god, yes Tony that was simply fantastic."

Tony went on. "I didn't want to go on with this until earlier this evening when you confessed that you two had .......er. Gotten acquainted but I could tell by the way you looked at him, we had found the right man to give you your little fantasy. He was good for you wasn't he?"

I looked at you and my face flushed. I held my hands in my lap and nodded, yes. I think you were a bit embarrassed too and when I dared lift my head and look at you, I was amazed to see that your dick was nearly at full tilt again. I suppose that was what prompted Tony to ask if you were good.

That was when you stood and said good night. Picking up your clothes and shoes you left to shower. Tony and I chatted and I got a bit teary as I clung to him and gave him long deep kisses of thanks for his understanding.

In the back of my mind something stirred. I was now so emotionally agitated that I reached down to see if my husband was again as aroused as my new found lover was, but Tony needed time to recover whereas, you never seemed to. We gathered the glasses and took them to the kitchen and turned out the lights.

We bathed and crawled into bed and Tony began fondling me before dropping off to sleep. I was hyper. Just that brief bit of petting had my heart racing and I couldn't turn it off. I listened to Tony breathing deeply and my hand reached down to stroke my already primed pussy. My other hand was upon my breasts with fingers gently teasing my nipple to full erect thimbles of sensation. I thought....You'll be leaving in the morning and your right down the hall and you want me, I had seen you getting hard again. Just one more time, would I dare?

I guess Tony either heard or felt my hand moving over my pussy under the sheet because he woke up and quietly lay there for a while before turning on his side and whispered to me. "You want him again don't you Adele?" I wanted to lie but I couldn't, so I said nothing.

"He's probably hoping too. Go ahead, I understand. Stay with him tonight. I think I know how you must feel...Go on he's waiting."

I threw myself on Tony and gave him a big kiss and whispered, "Thank you Tony, thank you for understanding." I had tears in my eyes but I had to go to you. I had to have you one last time so I quietly went to your room.

I left the light in the hall turned off. Arriving at your room I quietly pushed the door open. The room was dark but the moon peeked from behind scuttling clouds and sweeping beams of moonlight outlined your body.

You lay on your back; your forearm across your eyes shielded me from your vision. I wasn't sure you were asleep or if you were reliving the past two days in your mind. I was tempted to whisper your name aloud to see, but it didn't matter... If you were asleep I would awaken you and if awake I would save time. I silently moved to the bed and not daring to kneel on the bed, I dropped to my knees beside it. I silently leaned over your hips and gently lifted your dick to my lips. You stirred and whispered...

"I waited Adele. I hoped and prayed that you would come."

This wasn't the time to speak and I hushed you, whispering, Sssshhh. Moments later you were completely aroused and your shaft became ridged and unbending. For the first time I took it entirely down my throat, right up to your balls, and tried to swallow. I heard you gasp. I had never been able to do that before, but tonight was special. I could do anything I wanted, and tonight I wanted to be yours. Tony had sent me to you and he must have known what would happen. Another of my fantasies would become reality.

I didn't want to stop but my jaws began to ache. I stood and crawling in bed with you, laid down beside you. Your arms folded around me and drew me close. I felt your hard shaft pressing against my thigh and I slid my arm down between us. We lay on our sides now, and it was simply a matter of spreading my legs apart. I rested my right leg over your hip and with a brief wiggle I had your shaft buried deep in me. We didn't move.

Holding perfectly still your mouth closed on mine and we breathed as one. I nibbled on your lower lip as you began sucking my tongue into your mouth. I could feel your cock filling me and I deliberately began working my muscles so my pussy clutched your thick shaft.

You whispered..... "Oh my god Adele...Where have you been all my life? I don't want to leave you."

I had mixed feelings. I wanted to hear that, and yet it frightened me. I had an immediate need now and I didn't want to be distracted. My pussy was swollen and had been since our first love making over a day ago, and still I wanted more. It felt as if it were molded by some artisan to fit so perfectly within my body. It filled me and I knew that when we began, the sensation of that thick cylinder, massaging me deep inside, would have me sobbing for more.

When we came up for air I pushed away slightly and bowing your head, I felt your lips on my nipple. The sensation sent chills thru my body and my pussy began to react uncontrollably. I heard myself moan and I couldn't stay still. My hips began to slowly thrust. No more than a fraction at a time, we began to join and slowly uncouple. Repeatedly.... Over and over the short slow movement worked magic. I groaned in your ear and kept panting. My arms flailed out, stroking your hip and searching for your arse I pulled it hard against my thighs. I was going to come at any moment and I quickly pressed my lips to yours, trying to stifle my cries.

Quietly, softly, I spoke. "Oh my god George. Oh dear god that feels so good....George? George it's starting...Oh George...Fuck me. Make me come for you. Do you feel it? I do. It feels alive in me. George, help me...Do you like it? I do, oh god I do. Yes, oh yes, I like it baby. Give it to me! Oh yeah fill me up!"

My face flushed, my breasts began to ache and my arms trembled as I began rocking your arse back and forth. Wanting to take more determined strokes, you held me close and rolled our coupled bodies over so now you were atop me.

Now I was feeling the full force of your thrusting and I went insane.

"Give me that spunk... Give it to me... Oh yeah, Coming, it's coming baby. Yeah, oh yeah, I like that baby. Fill me up. Ohmygod, Ohmygod do it now. Give it to me. Don't pull out."

My arms moved rapidly from the top of your back, following your spine down to your bum and back up. I clawed at your body trying to drain you into me. When suddenly you realized that you were going to give me your load of spunk.

Elation is a word that doesn't ever approach what I was feeling. This may be the last time I would have you, and I could never ever be as satisfied as I was when you said those words:

"Princess, I'm going to finish in you now."

Such a simple phrase, but for me it was almost as if you had promised me the world.

I concentrated on feeling what was happening. I felt you quiver then pause. Next the low moans you made, filled the room and my heart. I let myself join you, and I knew my pussies juices were being mixed with your spunk and were overflowing my pulsating womanhood. You seemed shocked and held your dick inside me as you held your body up on rigidly outstretched arms and gazed down into my face.

I had been prepared. I made you stay in me for a moment as I searched the bed for the tissues. Finding them I let you draw your cock out and I quickly captured the evidence of our love making, and put it in the waste basket. I lay back panting and thought... This is to be my memory of yet another fantasy. Though you may leave me, the memories of your visit would remain within my heart and mind.

I knew it would be painful if Tony woke up with me in your arms so I quietly returned to our bed and slid in. Morning came and you were gone. You had sneaked off and vanished from my life. But now almost a year later, Tony and I reminisce as I wonder where you are and who you're with.

Sometimes I have dreams and then we are together and sometimes I softly cry myself to sleep. I never tell Tony why but I think he knows.

Now time has passed and it's my birthday. My husband Tony has surprised me with another present. One dozen long stemmed yellow roses. A bit unusual, for he has always sent red ones in the past. He hadn't included a card but instead a small envelope. I opened it and read:

My dearest Adele. Sometimes in a person's life, something happens that is so wonderful that it lingers as a memory forever. When we met, that was my moment, my memory. I will never forget you, nor the soft embrace of your arms, or your warm kiss and your warm breath on my cheek. Though time may pass, these memories will never pass, and sometimes I may stare across a crowded room and imagine I see you, but when my heart slows, and I realize it is my mind's eye bringing you back to me, I feel my sadness and a catch in my breath. I slowly turn away and closing my eyes, think...It was something that was too wonderful to last.

Happy Birthday My Adele... Adieu my lover, Adieu.

The second bouquet arrive shortly after. The card read: From you devoted husband Tony. These were Red.

Tony came home later that day, I wasn't quite sure how to explain the other flowers, but I think he guessed. 'George hasn't changed... his trade mark dozen yellow roses' He chuckled to himself whilst I didn't quite know what to do or say. He reached for the kitchen phone and dialed a number.

'Hello mate how's tricks..... so fancy dinner tonight?'

I could hear a distant voice on the phone, but not clear enough to hear who it was

'OK that's settled see you there at eight.... oh sure, would love to meet her'

Tony finished the call, I looked at him.

"Who... what.... Tony please... look I'm sorry"

'Adele there's no need to say sorry, everything is ok'

He kissed my forehead and gave me a reassuring hug.

'Look get your little black dress on and some sexy stockings I'm taking you out to dinner'

I gave him a big hug and rushed off like an excited child to get ready. I slipped in to my black cocktail dress and some lacy holdup stockings and eased in to some high heels and put on some make-up but not too much.

We didn't say much in the car but we were soon at the restaurant, we were slightly late and Tony and I walked in to the bar area and then you turned around and gave me a surprise smile and a brief kiss, which you broke off and then you turned to the blond sitting next to you

'Adele, I would like you to meet Carole.... Carole this is Adele and Tony'

We shook hands and Tony kissed Carole on each cheek. I looked at you and I could tell you were deeply in love with Carole. I was pleased, but in some ways slightly jealous of Carole, but I didn't let it show.

We enjoyed that evening to the full, and then Tony invited you and Carole back for coffee.... hmmm and what happened that night and the rest of the weekend I think will have to wait for another time.