Fantasies Discovered?

Story Info
Your exhibitionism leads to new ideas.
1.7k words
4.29
75.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night and we had been working hard all week and were ready to go out and play. We planned to go out to the Green Bar and then on to the jazz bar for dinner. We showered and I suggested that we shave your pussy as I like to be able to see your fat lips and pretty pussy lips. You were quite happy and were giggling as you lay back on the bed enjoying the feeling as I knelt between your thighs and you parted your legs to allow me to stare at your spread pussy lips.

Carefully I wipe you with a hot towel and apply oil rubbing it in carefully to your pussy I see a flush start to creep up your neck as you begin to enjoy the sensation. Quickly I shave you leaving a narrow strip of hair pointing towards your now wet cunt. I wipe you dry and then start to gently kiss your pussy sliding my tongue through your wet folds and then gently licking your erect clit until you start to arch your back and gently grind your hips against my face. I reach up and grasp your full fat tits and squeeze your stiff nipples you writhe harder and harder and then spasms rack your body as you call out in orgasm. I lick the flood of pussy juice that this produces and roll you over to gently tongue your asshole – an indication of things to come.

Tonight is a “fun night” and you have agreed to do my bidding I chose some clothes for you a tight pair of black pants meaning knickers are out of the question. I put your stick it adhesive bras on leaving your nipples visible through the cut out area they look very sexy and I cant resist feeling and pulling your nipples again rapidly getting them into their usual aroused and pointy state . I then hand you a new Karen Millen top that is largely see thru and ask you to put it on you refuse but after a bit of persuasion you agree but at the last minute put pasties over the nipples and quickly put a jacket on over the top.

We then get a taxi over to the green bar where we have a vodka ice followed by a bottle of white wine. I manage to persuade you to take off your jacket and tell you how good things look and how good you look. You start to warm up and by the time we leave the blue bar you are enjoying yourself. Arriving at the living room it is packed with lots of milling people enjoying themselves and looking good a lot of the girls are showing a lot of thigh and tits. You have no problem taking your jacket off this time and I can soon start to enjoy the look of your tits through the black blouse.

A very handsome waiter comes over and takes our order and I can’t help but notice his gaze linger on your breasts, you seem unaware but are soon are attracting looks on a regular basis from a table of two guys quite close. I don’t tell you of their interest and we enjoy a bottle of red wine and some good food as the live music starts.

You are now beginning to enjoy yourself and start to snuggle up as we order more drinks. I manage to rub your tits on a number of occasions and you are beginning to enjoy it and allow it more and more. Inevitably we arrive at the point where you have to go to the toilet on the other side of the building meaning pressing through the crowded bar and making your way through the throng. As you get up I pull you down and whisper in your ear, “get rid of the pasties while you are in there.”

There is a momentary look of panic in your eyes and then you smile and sail off through the crowd.

I notice the two guys at the adjoining table follow your departure and that they are obviously discussing your tits as they wobble seductively under the top and your tight ass as you mince off. I wait patiently for your return and a first sight of you. In eager anticipation will she have done it? I hope so……

Then I catch a glimpse of you, you are smiling as you come through the crowd towards me I notice that you are getting a bit of attention. Then you come out of the crowd and start to come through the tables back to our booth. I can now see that the pasties are off and your beautiful nipples are partially visible through the thin black material certain movements mean that they are clearly visible and at other time there is only a hint. I notice that your nipples are hard and erect thrusting out from your breasts. The two men stop eating and stare as you come back to your seat where you kiss me and I tell you that you look fantastic. You say you need a drink as a number of people pointed out your tits as you walked back to the table within your hearing I assure you that I am very proud of them and am harboring an erection that feels like a bar of steel. I gently guide your hand to it so that you can feel it and you smile.

I call over the waiter who can’t take his eyes off your tits and order more drinks you fold your arms over your chest but I can see you are beginning to enjoy yourself. By the time he has come back you are sitting back tits clearly visible and watch his eyes, enjoying them roving over your body, as he sets the drinks down you catch his eye and he is clearly caught looking at your tits you just smile. I point out to you now that the two men at the nearby table are enjoying the view and why don’t you turn slightly so that they get a better view you do so with a smile watching them as they look at you. I can’t believe it and have now had confirmed that while quietly not wanting to admit it you are enjoying showing off your body, being an exhibitionist and getting quite turned on by it. I get the bill and pay it with you receiving another smile and stolen glance from our handsome waiter and we get up to leave.

You reach for your jacket but I have beaten you to it and carefully fold it over my arm. You look at me knowing you will have to walk out without any cover, you then lean forward and kiss me saying

“You evil bastard.”

Then pushing out your chest you walk out in front of me enjoying the gaze of some admiring eyes and the comments of the burly bouncers as we leave. We quickly jump in a taxi and speed home.

On arriving home we have a quick brandy and then go up to bed. I undress you telling you how much I have enjoyed looking at your tits all night you moan and pull me down on top of you. I squeeze your tits and start to suck on the ends your hands come up clutching my head. I move down and lick your pussy which is drenched in love juice and very hot. I insert my rock hard cock into your pussy and start to pump hard I start to talk to you – “I enjoyed looking at your tits tonight did you enjoy showing them off for me?”

You just grunt I push harder saying, “everybody has been looking at your big nipples tonight you know that don’t you?”

Another grunt but more thrusting action from your pelvis this time.

“You like showing off your tits don’t you?”

You eventually say a breathless “yes.”

“You enjoyed all those men looking at your tits didn’t you?”

“Yes” you say.

“You are a dirty fucker aren’t you?”

“Yes”

“You know they all wanted to fuck you don’t you?”

“Yes,” you moan.

“I am going to give you a really good fuck now for showing of,” and I start to thrust into you vigorously.

“You turned me on so much out there and all the guys around us,” I say.

“Would you have liked to fuck me there?”

“I would love to fuck you there over a table so that everybody could watch and see your tits joggle as I fuck you.”

This really excites you and you are groaning with every thrust. I say again

“You are a dirty fucker and you know what happens to dirty fuckers like you don’t you?”

“Yes” you whisper.

“What are you?” I say.

“A dirty fucker” you whisper again.

I pull out of you wet pussy with a sucking sensation.

“Turn over and stick your ass in the air I am going to fuck your ass”. You quickly scramble over sucking my cock briefly as you do so and I lick your tight ass, rimming you and trying to penetrate your ass with my tongue before rubbing some lube on your tight hole and gently pushing my hard cock through your anal sphincter you moan and I say

“You love having your ass fucked don’t you and I am going to give it a good stuffing for you showing everyone your tits.” You groan.

“Fuck my ass.”

I pump hard and you groan with pleasure I lean forward to feel your pussy and it is literally dripping with juice now.

“Would you have liked me to fuck your ass over the table?”

No answer but a deep sexy groan. You come as I squeeze and rub your engorged clit hard between my fingers with my cock buried deep in your ass. You then reach back and grab my bollocks saying

“Give it to me,”

This is the final assault and makes me come in what feels like torrents spewing gallons of hot spunk deep inside your ass. We collapse in a sweaty heap and after a little cleaning up fall fast asleep.

The next morning I remember bloody good sex, ten out of ten and I am already planning a repeat performance but

“Would you have liked to fuck me there?”

keeps coming back to me and I wonder if I have uncovered a deeply buried little fantasy – I will work on it and let you know………..