Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 01

Story Info
Denise is hot for Susan and Susan's Dad.
3.4k words
4.47
93.2k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really understood what was wrong with me. I was ten minutes late for school and feeling super stressed out and here I was lingering in the shower, trying to get myself off. I'd been so incredibly horny lately and I really didn't get it. I just knew that if I didn't get off now I'd have to somehow do it at school, and that thought wasn't so appealing. I lifted my leg against the tiled wall and pointed the spray at my pussy. I pushed apart the lips with my other hand and felt the stinging hotness on my clit. I was so incredibly close. I closed my eyes and thought about gym class. I thought about Susan Meyer soaping up her body in the shower. Everyone couldn't help but stare at her unusually large chest, myself included. I watched her tits with envy as they swayed gently side to side while she was shaving her legs. I pictured reaching out and touching them, and then the fire between my legs turned into a tiny explosion of concentrated pleasure. I gasped as my body shook and convulsed. Immediately I turned off the shower and hopped out wrapping a towel around my waist. I hastily yanked and squeezed the water out of my hair. I ran to my bedroom and pulled on some clothes. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door with a pop-tart in my mouth. I jumped into my car and raced to school.

I made it just as the warning bell rang and slid into my seat only a minute or so late. Mr. Meyer looked at me with disapproval but thankfully didn't say anything. I hated having Math so early in the morning. It was nearly impossible to concentrate. I stared at Mr. Meyer. He was Susan Meyer's father, but he didn't look anything like her. He was a little on the short side, 5'7-5'8 maybe and going a little bald. His face would have been handsome if not for the large glasses he wore. They made him look ten years older than he really was. I studied him intently as he walked around the room, handing back papers, explaining in a deep rumbling voice that we'd have our midterm in two weeks. Damn I thought. I couldn't believe midterms were here already.

The bell rang then and I stood up, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Denise, can you stay a minute?" Mr. Meyer called out to me.

"Sure." I said and waited by my desk until the classroom had cleared.

"Denise, you've been late an awful lot lately. I'm not particularly strict or anything, but I do hope that you'll try to be on time in the future. Seeing you walk in late disrupts the learning process for the other students."

"Sorry Mr. Meyer."

"Why are you late so often?"

I thought about masturbating to the image of his daughter in the shower.

"Just a tendency to oversleep."

"They make alarms for that you know."

"Yes sir."

"All right. Well I hope from now on you'll try to get here on time. You'd better hurry to your next class or you'll be late."

"Yes Mr. Meyer. See you tomorrow."

I hurried out. The day passed so slowly. More irritating was the fact that I found myself incredibly turned on, for no discernable reason. In fifth period, gym, we were given a dance/aerobics routine that we had to complete for our midterm. We were paired up in groups of two alphabetically.

"Denise N and Susan M." my gym teacher called out.

Susan looked over at me and smiled. I watched her chest move beneath her gym shirt as she skipped over to me and sat next to me. I really didn't understand why a girl would make me feel like this. I knew I wasn't a lesbian, I'd had sex with guys before. Something about her made me want to touch her, to explore her body. She was sexy in a a way that I really wasn't. She was tall, and had nicely tanned skin, long golden hair, beautiful breasts and a nice firm ass. I on the other hand am short, pale, with short dark hair, average breasts, with very little ass to speak of. I'd never had problems getting a date or anything, but men flocked to her. She was on the cheerleading squad and treasurer of student council. I heard that she had already been accepted to Yale. What was not to love about this girl?

"So, anyway, Denise, you listening? Anyway, come over to my house after school and we can practice our routine. I'm really good at coming up with stuff so leave it to me, ok? I'll wait for you by the library. My dad can drive us."

I nodded at her and she smiled, bounding away as the bell rang. I groaned. How was I going to do this? I was so horny I thought I'd just explode if I didn't do something about it. I decided to not shower and pulled on my street clothes as quickly as I could. I was a T.A. in my last period and hurried over to Mr. Jenkins room. He sent me to the tiny office at the side of his classroom with a big pile of papers to grade. I went inside and closed the door behind me. Piles of papers littered the tables with dusty Spanish translation books and pencils strewn haphazardly everywhere. I stood up and leaned over the corner of one of the desks, reaching for a red pen for grading. I stopped as a dart of pleasure raced upward from my pussy. My crotch was against the corner of the table and the pressure of having my body leaning over it was filling me with pleasure. I looked behind me at the closed door and wondered if I could get myself off just by rubbing up against the table. I'd never done that before except with stuffed animals. I decided to risk it. I couldn't go home with Susan when I was this horny. Who knew what stupid thing I'd say or do?

I pretended to be reaching for the pen but my hips were grinding my pussy against the corner of the desk. My hamstrings tightened as I humped the table and little sparks of heat jumped between my thighs. I could feel my wetness growing as my damp panties rubbed against my skin. I panted as I slammed my pussy against the corner and leaned over it higher, stimulating my hardened clit as I rubbed it. I started thinking about Susan's tits then and about touching them when a picture of Mr. Meyer floated into my mind. I pictured him bending me over his desk, pulling up my skirt and spanking me for being late to class. A rocket of pure fire raced through me then as I climaxed. I held onto the desk, shoving my soaking crotch against it for a few minutes as the orgasm subsided. I was soaked in a sheen of sweat and leaned away from the desk, sitting down in the office chair, my knees shaking. I looked up at the clock and panicked, realizing that I hadn't graded the papers and the bell was about to ring any minute. I shoved the papers into my backpack and waved to Mr. Jenkins. He nodded his head. I left a little early and ran to the library to wait for Susan and Mr. Meyer.

I sat on a planter outside the library and tapped my foot nervously. Whatever had gotten into me had to stop. It had to. No way was I going to be a slave to sex or to masturbation or to anything like that. What kind of person would I be? I wondered about my mini fantasy that had gotten me to cum. There was absolutely nothing hot about Mr. Meyer. There were plenty of teachers in the school that were much better looking and in better shape than him. So why was he the one I was picturing?

"Denise!" Susan called out to me cheerily. She walked up to me and gave me a quick hug. Her breasts pressed against mine briefly and my nipples hardened. She gave me a quizzical smile and then sat next to me. Todd Elders came up to her and began flirting. I rolled my eyes.

Mr. Meyer walked up to us and Todd took off. Susan stood up and I followed behind Mr. Meyer and her as he walked out to the teacher's parking lot. I was surprised as I saw his car; it was a brand new sport's car, with chocolate leather bucket seats and a beautiful paint job. I saw the tiny back seat and winced. Short as I am, I didn't know if I could fit back there.

"Here Denise, you can get behind the driver's seat, there's a tiny bit more room on this side."

I smiled meekly and sucked everything in as I squeezed behind the driver's seat. I hastily buckled my seatbelt and then dug around in my backpack for my cell phone so I could call my mom and let her know where I was going. We began the long winding drive up to their elite neighborhood. Susan and I had been friends in elementary school and I'd been to a few sleepovers before. Their house was at the top of a hill at the end of a cul-de-sac. It was Colonial in style and had smooth alabaster columns in the front. It was such a lovely house, but nothing compared to their backyard. The late Mrs. Meyer had a talent for gardening and landscape and had designed their backyard to be a Chinese Zen garden. It had ponds with lily pads and large colorful fish, gazebo's with ivy and flowers growing all over them, and small stone benches and seating areas. The prize of the garden was a large three tiered fountain that sprayed water in a hypnotic dance. She also had managed to put in a large pool that seemed to fall off the edge of a cliff and a rather large Jacuzzi that was perfect for barbeques and gatherings. I could spend eon's in their garden.

We arrived suddenly and Mr. Meyer had to help me out of the car as he was parked on an incline. He grabbed my hands and scooped me from the back of the seat. For a brief moment he held me against him and then he reached in for my backpack. He handed it to me and coughed. We walked up to the front steps and Mr. Meyer unlocked the door. Susan grabbed my hand and pulled me into their kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out a couple of diet soda's and then fished in the freezer until she found a couple of frozen brownies.

"It's funny you'll drink diet soda but eat a brownie." I laughed.

"Girls have to watch their figures and so I only drink diet. However, girls also have to have a proper amount of chocolate. Don't you know that?"

"Sure. So where do you want to practice?"

"God. Blah. I don't know. Why is she making us do this stupid routine anyway?"

"Oh, I know, teachers like to torture their students and humiliate them." I said.

"That so?" Mr. Meyer walked in smiling.

"Ummm..." I didn't know what to say. I felt foolish.

"It's ok Denise, don't mind him." Susan explained as though she was talking about her dog.

"Yes don't mind me. We aren't in school right now." His eyes seemed to travel over me and I felt a little flushed.

"Where's your restroom again?" I asked Susan.

"Use the upstairs one at the end of the hall. We're repainting the downstairs one."

I walked up the elegant staircase and found myself upstairs alone. I walked toward the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror with a critical eye, noting that my skin was reddish and badly in need of moisturizer. I left the bathroom and walked towards Susan's bedroom. I opened the door and jumped in surprise as I saw Mr. Meyer walking across what was clearly his bedroom naked. I watched his ass and the swing of his balls as he walked into the bathroom adjoining his bedroom. He hadn't seen me and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I hastily shut the door and walked back to the bathroom. I shut the door again and this time, I pulled off my skirt and undies and let my hand slide between my engorged pussy lips. I frigged my clit furiously, feeling the hot welling up of passion and nearly cried out as I rocked myself to orgasm. Once again I'd had the fantasy of being alone with him and him turning me and spanking me for being late. This time the fantasy had gone further. I imagined him forcing me to take off all of my clothes and face him, sitting on top of his desk while he smacked my pussy with a ruler. I moaned a little as I thought about it again.

"Hey Denise. You done or what?"

I hastily pulled myself together and walked out to meet Susan. She looked at me queerly, noting my rumpled clothing and flushed face. Thankfully she declined to comment.

"You want to go swimming or something?" she asked.

"Um, I didn't bring a suit or anything." I replied.

"Its ok, you can use one of mine."

"Ok."

We walked into her room and this time I made a mental note of which room it was. I didn't want that whole thing to happen again. What if he had seen me? She tossed me an orange bikini. I looked at it and knew that I could never fill it out. I put it on anyway and we walked out to her pool. I dipped a toe in the water and yelped. It was freezing cold. Susan laughed and dove in. I watched her swim a few laps and then she splashed me. I shrieked and since I was half wet already I dove in. Of course my top came off. She giggled pointing at my chest.

"Oh whatever you bitch." I called out to her.

"Not everyone has boobs as big as yours!"

"Yeah, ok Denise! Yours are like the perfect size. Mine always get in the way."

"In the way of what? Your many lovers?" I teased.

"Oh you're going down Nunez!"

I dove under as her splashes hit me. Suddenly I felt her pulling against me and she twisted one of my nipples painfully. I yelped under the water and reached back determined to do the same to her. Because I was below her I ended up with my hand between her legs. She gripped my hand with her thighs and I pulled it out, gasping for air as I broke the surface of the water. She studied me quietly. It was an awkward moment. She leaned forward then and put her hands at my hips. Her fingertips tugged at the bottom of my suit. I was instantly wet with desire. I didn't know what she was doing, but right then, I didn't much care.

Her fingers hooked into my bikini bottoms she tugged them down. I kicked my legs a bit and found myself completely naked in front of her. I decided to take a chance and leaned close to her. We were an inch or so away from one another. I let my hands slide around her wet body and pulled her close. Her lips parted a fraction and I leaned forward, kissing her. She went rigid for a second and then relaxed as my tongue slid over the ridges of her lips. My hands continued to move up and down the smooth sleekness that was Susan's body. My hands found the clasp at the back of her suit and I tugged it so that it came undone. Her full tits fell from the top and she tossed it away. Her pink nipples were standing at attention and I couldn't take it anymore. I let my hands slide over them, exploring them, pressing and molding them, running lightly over her nipples. She began to caress my breasts in the same fashion.

"Mmmmm Denise....yes."

The air was crackling with electricity. At the moment, all I could think about was her and how much I wanted to taste every inch of her body. Her hands slid from my breasts down the smooth incline of my stomach and settled between my legs. I parted my thighs as she teased my outer pussy lips. Every second seemed to last an eternity.

"It's cold in here...why don't we go to the Jacuzzi?" she suggested.

I didn't want to leave this embrace for fear that it would end but I nodded my head in agreement. We swam to the edge of the pool and I gasped as she got out of the water. It streamed down her body and dripped from her luscious curves. She pulled of the remnants of her swimsuit and turned and got into the Jacuzzi. I stood and followed her, completely naked. For a brief second I looked around. I saw a curtain drop into place in the upstairs window. I was stunned, knowing Mr. Meyer had just seen everything. At the same time, it really turned me on. I wondered what he thought of my body?

"You coming or what?" Susan asked in a sexy voice.

I smiled and slipped into the tub with her. She didn't waste any time and cuddled up to me immediately. She began to kiss me passionately, rubbing her chest against mine, her crotch against mine. I felt her fingers moving into my pussy beneath the hot bubbling water. I moaned as they rubbed my hard little clit. Deftly she parted my full lips and let two of her fingers enter me. She fucked me slowly and I groaned in impatience. She looked me in the eyes and then began to move her hand faster. She forced another finger into my opening and fucked me hard. I bucked my hips back against her hand and then yelped as my body rocked on the intensity of the orgasm she created in me. The walls of my pussy vibrated wildly as a wave of heat roared upwards to settle as a rosy glow in my cheeks. She withdrew her hand and I looked at her amazed. She smiled back coyly and then sat up out of the water. She parted her pussy and rubbed it as she watched me. I swam the short distance to her and knocked her hand away. I settled my head between her legs and was delighted to find there was still a trace of her scent even after being in the chlorinated water.

I'd never licked a pussy before, had never done anything with a girl and yet I found that all I wanted to do was taste her. I wanted to make Susan Meyer cum. I lashed my tongue against her swollen clit without warning and she screamed in pleasure. I hoped Mr. Meyer was watching me eat his daughter. Something about that spurred me on and I wiggled my tongue and fucked her pussy with it the best I could. I sucked her clit like a cock and she humped my face fiercely. As I sucked her I let two fingers settle inside of her and applied pressure just where I knew it would drive her wild. She slammed her cunt against me and came then, her pussy tightened around my slippery fingers nearly forcing them out of her. I relentlessly sucked and licked her until she finally relaxed.

"Oh my fucking God Denise. Holy shit. That was amazing!"

"I know...I can't believe that just happened." I responded truthfully.

"Maybe this will be our routine. We can show the whole class."

We both laughed. I looked up at her and leaned in to kiss her. She backed away a little bit.

"I'm not...a lesbian Dee. I mean, I've fooled around with girls...but that's it."

"I'm not a lesbian either."

"Ok. Well...you ate me like a pro."

I winked.

"We sure didn't get anything accomplished today." She said. "Why don't you stay over?"

"Sure."

I imagined us fucking each other all night long. But somehow I knew that it wasn't going to be like that. Not after what she'd just said. Inwardly I sighed. I wondered about Mr. Meyer. I wondered if he liked what he saw. I pulled myself away from my thoughts. What I was starting to want, I couldn't have. Or could I?