Fantasies for My Online Lover Ch.2

Story Info
Lovers enjoy a special breakfast.
978 words
2.75
13.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Special Breakfast

"Marie, I don't know about you, but I need some breakfast," I laughed as we lay cuddled up to each other, "how about if I go fix something and you can grab a hot shower?"

Giggling, we rose from the bed. As you turned to enter the bathroom, I patted you on the rear. You smiled and kept on going while I hurried to the kitchen. About halfway there I started thinking of you in the shower. I imagined the hot water streaming across your body. I thought about how your nipples would pucker as you stepped out to dry off. I wished I could be the towel as you rubbed your body with it. Feeling the flush of arousal pour through me I rushed back to the bedroom. I decided to give you a surprise with breakfast.

When you stepped out of the bathroom I was there waiting for you. Steam flowed out the door, surrounding you like a cloud. I wrapped one of my silky robes around you, chuckling when I saw how it swallowed you. Your laughter rang out as I mentioned that you looked like a little girl playing dress up.

"But no one knows better than you how much of a woman I am," you giggled as we made our way into the kitchen. There on the table I had laid out a simple meal, fresh strawberries with whipped cream, toast and jam, ripe sliced peaches and pears, and a pot of hot coffee especially for you. I smiled at you as I pulled out your chair and brushed my fingers across your wet hair as you sat. We talked about everything and nothing as we ate. I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off your mouth as I watched you take the fruits between your lips and suck the juices off before gently sinking your teeth into them.

"Hilarie, hon, why aren't you eating?" you asked as you lifted a strawberry covered in whipped cream to your lips. Dry mouthed I watched as a small dollop of the whipped cream dropped in between your breasts. Our gazes locked and I knew my desire for you was plain to see.

I licked my lips and whispered huskily," I have the wrong plate. I should be eating my breakfast from your sweet little body."

Without a word, you rose from your chair, moved the dishes to one side and dropped the robe. Still staring into my eyes, you laid down on the table and invited me to have my way with you. I rose and reached for the whipped cream. I placed a dollop on each of your nipples and then traced a trail down your belly to your cunt. Spreading your lips apart I made a veritable mountain of the sweet cream on your clit. Then I began to adorn the whipped cream with the different pieces of fruit. A slice of sweet peach cupped each nipple, a trail of pears for your belly, and a small succulent strawberry for the mountain covering your clit.

After taking a moment to admire my artistry, I began to slowly devour my meal from my new delectable plate. You moaned as I licked and sucked the sweet cream from your pert nipples. I felt your stomach tighten as I moved across your belly. Your hips lifted as I moved closer to the special treat waiting for me at the apex of your thighs. But I stopped, hovering with my mouth just moments away from your sweet pussy. Reaching into the pocket of my robe, I pulled out your surprise. You had closed your eyes, your fingers were playing with your tits, cupping them and then gently pinching your nipples.

I smiled as I lowered my mouth to your cream covered pussy and quickly sucked off the strawberry. As I heard you gasp, I slid my surprise into your hot, wet cunt and started to lick your clit with long slow strokes. You looked at me, trying to figure out what I was using to fuck your hot little pussy. Your confusion turned to moans of delight as I flipped the switch and my vibrator hummed to life inside you. Slowly I fucked you while paying loving attention to your now clean nub.

"More," you moaned, "fuck me faster, please, harder, make me come, god please, more, fuck my hot cunt, suck my little clit". You're words came tumbling out, and I did as you asked, my own pussy juices flowing as I listened to the hot, dirty words. Knowing you were close, I pressed my little humming friend up against your g-spot and sucked your clit firmly. I could feel the vibrations from the toy on my lips as I sucked and had to reach down to stroke myself.

Quickly, I rubbed my clit in the spot that I knew would get me off the fastest. I felt my orgasm approaching and began to flick your clit with my tongue as I sucked. Just as I felt my pussy start to spasm, I heard you repeating the word yes over and over. Pulling the vibrator from your cunt I buried my face between your pussy lips and sucked at your come as it flowed out. I could feel my own come as it slid between my thighs, and my knees went weak. Your orgasm seemed to go on forever, but I was close to coming again as I swallowed every drop.

Afterwards you lay limp as a rag doll and I dropped to the floor. Our breathing rasped harshly in the still air. We rested with my forehead pressed against your shin for quite awhile until our breathing returned to normal. I finally rose and bent to whisper in your ear, " That was the most delicious meal I've ever had.