Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
I catch my wife with another man and end up being used.
4.4k words
4.16
93.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miff69
miff69
34 Followers

I guess it could be said that when I got out of bed this morning I had no idea that my day was going to turn out like it did. I'm sure we all have our fantasies, some of which are best kept to ourselves, although I did tend to share some of mine with my wife Crystal. She and I both knew they were just fantasies and used them to spice up our own sex life. Quite frankly some of the ones I had, I'm pretty sure I would never want them to come to fruition, but on that hot day last summer, that's exactly what happened.

It was a beautiful sunny Friday and most people had left our office already. I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it was only 1'o'clock. What the heck I thought, everyone else has left so I may as well go home. I still had work to do, but I could sit out on the decking with my laptop and finish it there. Mind made up, I packed my things away, said a few farewells to the scattering of staff still in the office and headed for home.

You could tell it was summer. As I drove through the town, the number of scantily clad females had increased tenfold and boy did some of them look hot and I don't just mean from the sun. I guess it wasn't only me that got horny in the sunshine. Starting to feel a little turned on at the thought of some of those sights, I decided it might be best to take care of myself when I got home.

However, as I drove down our leafy street I could just spot the top of a car on our drive which could mean only one thing, Crystal was at home. That was a bit odd, she had clearly said she was out all day entertaining a client and wouldn't be home until about 5. I could only assume the meeting had gone better than expected and she was able to sign off early, or she wasn't feeling well. Either way, it looked like my plan for a crafty tug was out of the window. That said, knowing how horny she also got in this weather, perhaps I might get something a bit more. Like I've already said, little did I know at that moment in time that my day was about to turn upside down and I was going to get a hell of a lot more than a sneaky handjob whilst watching some internet porn.

I pulled up on the drive, grabbed my belongings and made my way inside. I dropped everything in the kitchen and stood for a moment looking through our big French windows across our sun drenched lawn and the fields beyond. What a wonderful sight. I intended to go and see why Crystal was home, strip off into something more comfortable and grab a beer before heading out to get on with my work.

I climbed up our winding staircase onto the big landing and stopped. I could hear a noise coming from our bedroom, cliché I know, but I naively gave it no thought and walked around the corner of the landing to our bedroom. It was at that point I froze to the spot. From the angle I was standing at, all I could see was Crystal on all fours on the bed and the naked outline of some guy pounding away into her from behind, his big balls slapping ferociously again her naked arse. Clearly the sound I had heard was my wife panting and whoever this guy was, grunting, as he thrust himself into her again and again.

"Oh that's so good... fuck me harder," my wife begged.

"You lovin' it you dirty fuckin bitch?" the guy growled as he continued to screw her.

"Yes, yes," she cried in reply.

I was still there completely rooted to the spot not knowing what to do. Now going back to my fantasies, I had always joked with Crystal that I would love to see her being fucked by another man... even two or three at once. Of course I never expected it to happen and sure as hell didn't know what my reaction would be. Well judging by the fact that my cock was absolutely rock solid in my underwear, I suppose the question had been answered for me. Fuck, was this normal? Surely I should be storming in there and giving the guy a good beating, but the sight before me had me so turned on my mind was at a loss. They both had their backs to me and had no idea I was there, hardly surprising with the noise they were making.

This guy must have been a good five or six years younger than us, probably early thirties and pretty normal looking. I continued watching as he slid his throbbing member in and out of my wife's vagina. She was clearly enjoying herself, her long black hair hanging down as she rocked back and forth. I couldn't deny that this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Should I just carry on watching? Go and get the camcorder? Go outside and get on with my work? I chose option one. My cock was pretty much ready to burst out of my trousers. Quietly undoing my zip I fumbled inside my boxers and let my fully solid cock spring out. I started to stroke myself as quietly as possible, pretty sure that I was about to shoot my load all over the carpet.

"Turn me over and come on my tits," Crystal said.

The man stopped his thrusting and took his cock out. I was fairly oblivious to this and being close to the point of no return continued to massage my cock. Crystal turned around and with a look of horror on her face and mouthing "oh shit," she stared straight at me.

"Lie down, I wanna see you touch yourself," the man commanded.

Crystal didn't move and continued to stare at me opened mouthed. By this time, I had also stopped and was standing still with my cock in my hand. I must have looked like some sort of naked statue.

"What's the matter?" the man asked, then turned around to see what Crystal was looking at.

"Oh fuck," he said.

It was like a Mexican standoff. Me with my cock in my hand, Crystal not daring to move and the fella staring at me with his cock pointing accusingly in my direction, covered, I noted, in the dripping juices from my wife's pussy. Now I've lost an erection fairly quickly once or twice in my life, but this guy's went from 60 to 0 in a hell of a lot less than 3 seconds. Still we all stood there, nobody saying a word. This could only go one of a couple of ways. It was Crystal who seized the moment, naturally assuming that I was enjoying the scene as I was the one who still had a rigid penis in my hand. She knew I had a submissive side and clearly decided now would be the time to take action.

"What are you doing you little pervert?" she shouted at me.

"What?" I stammered.

"Do you often play with yourself whilst spying on people having sex?" she asked.

"Wait a minute," I tried to take control myself, but failed.

"If you're enjoying it so much, why don't you come in here and join us?" she offered.

My natural instinct was to turn and run back downstairs, but I was so turned on all rational thoughts had long since escaped me. I let go of my cock and walked into my bedroom. The man, whoever he was, was still standing there not entirely sure of what was going to happen.

"Take your clothes off," Crystal commanded.

I did as was told. My cock was starting to wilt a little, but was still pretty much ready to be called straight into action.

"Look what you've done to Dale," she said pointing at his cock. At least I knew his name now.

"What are you going to do about it?" she asked.

What was I going to do about? It was hardly my fault.

"Make him hard again," she said.

"What?" I replied aghast, "I'm not touching his cock."

Crystal had a wicked smile on her face as she lay back down on the bed.

"Aren't you always telling me you'd like to play with a man's cock?" she teased.

I had to admit I did say that, but again it was only a fantasy, I never intended it to happen. I'd been quite fascinated by cock's, although didn't fancy men in the slightest. Perhaps I'd spent so many years making myself cum, I wondered what it would feel like to do it to someone else.

"Dale, would you mind if my husband touched you?" she asked.

Dale shrugged his shoulders, "Fine by me," he answered.

Crystal looked at me with a big grin on her face.

"Go on then, it's now or never," she said as I stood there, my cock at half mast.

"I was only joking when I said I wanted to play with a man's cock," I said to her, but even as I did I felt my own cock twitch a little.

"Really? I'm pretty sure you always get very turned on by the thought, so why not give it a try? It won't bite," she said with a little laugh, "although it might spit at you."

As I looked at Dale's flaccid cock hanging between his legs and I once again felt mine getting a bit harder.

"Go on touch it," Crystal said as she lay back and spread her legs. "I'll finger myself whilst you do it, I think it will be very arousing to watch."

She lay back against the headboard and slid her hand down over her hairless mound and began to massage her clit. I could still see the moistness from where Dale had been fucking her just minutes before. She nodded at me, motioning towards Dale. What the heck I thought. She was right, it was now or never. What was the worst that could happen? If I didn't like it I could just stop. I sat down on the edge of the bed and took hold of Dale's penis. I looked up at him and he nodded, acknowledging he was happy with the situation. I certainly didn't find him attractive, men just weren't my thing, but his cock fascinated me. I softly squeezed it and had to admit it felt good. I felt movement in it, so I knew Dale was okay with this. I pulled his foreskin back over his purple head and continued to stroke him very slowly.

Crystal gave a little gasp from the bed. "Mmmm that looks so sexy. Can you see my juices still glistening on his helmet?" she moaned.

"Yes," I replied, barely a whisper.

"Make him hard," she urged.

I began to wank him a little harder, his cock growing ever more in my hand whilst his balls swung back and forth between his legs. Like me he kept himself tidy down below, although he did have a bit more hair than me I noted. Dale let out a groan as I wanked his cock slowly. God, this actually did feel really good, but quite strange at the same time knowing that it wasn't my own cock I was playing with. I looked down and saw that mine was at full attention. By now Dale's cock was rock solid in my hand also. I just stared at it in fascination as I pumped him a little faster. I checked to my side to see Crystal with two fingers pushed up inside her wide open vagina. She removed them and with a wink put both fingers into her mouth and sucked up all her juices. She dipped them back in again and then leaned over to me and let me lick the juices as well. As always, the cream from her pussy tasted delightful. She came a bit closer to get a better view of me wanking Dale off. At the same time she took my cock in her own hand and began to stroke me ever so slowly, just the way I liked. I groaned. I was so turned on, I knew if she put any sort of speed into it I would shoot all over the place in seconds. With her other hand she touched the tip of Dale's cock revealing some pre cum. She put that finger to my mouth also. It was only a tiny bit and I often tasted my own pre cum from her finger so I sucked it. She let go over my cock and started to caress her beautiful tits.

"Suck him," she suddenly said.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Suck him. Suck Dale's cock," she said in a very assertive manner.

Wanking him was one thing. I certainly didn't want to go that far.

"No way, this is okay," I replied firmly.

"You've always said you want to wank and suck a cock, so suck him," she commanded.

The tone in her voice said she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Crystal, Dale doesn't want me to suck his cock, this is awkward enough as it is."

"Doesn't bother me," Dale said looking down at me.

Crystal smiled at me.

"See. Now put it in your mouth."

This was definitely getting out of hand, but in for a penny and all that. I leaned forward and licked the pre cum that was still dribbling out of his cock. It tasted no different to mine. I could smell the musky sent of his cock and decided to take the plunge. I saw his cock was a bit bigger than mine, but it wasn't massive. I opened my mouth and put the end of his cock in. I had no idea what it would taste like, but it wasn't bad. I could still taste the remnants of Crystal's cream on it.

"Move up and down," Crystal said, "like I do when I'm sucking yours."

I took more of his cock in my mouth and slid my mouth up and down, exactly as Crystal did to mine. With my hand I continued to play with his member, stroking it in time with my sucking movements. I could feel it pulsing in my mouth. Now I knew why Crystal liked sucking mine so much. I was certainly beginning to feel in total control. Crystal came back closer to me and began to fondle his balls.

"Take it all in," she said "open your throat and take it all in. I want to see his balls right up against your chin."

I thought I would choke, but I did as I was told taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. I could feel his pubic hair touching my nose as his balls began to slap against my face. Dale let out a big groan. One I was all too familiar with.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned.

Hell, I wasn't ready for that and went to release his cock.

"Keep it there," Crystal commanded, "suck him off, I want him to cum in your mouth."

With that she put her hand to the back of my head to make sure that I knew exactly who was in control of the situation.

"Wank him faster, make him shoot his big creamy load down your throat," she told me.

I pumped his cock harder, all the time slurping on his helmet that was firmly stuck inside my mouth.

"I'm cumming," Dale exclaimed with a cry.

I had no idea what to do and knew I had no choice to go with the flow, so to speak. I felt the first warm dribble of something in my mouth and then a big shot of warm cream flew into my mouth, followed by another and another. Crystal was still holding me in place and there was nothing I could do other than swallow what was being shot into me. I swallowed what I could. Crystal let go of my head, but I was so turned on by then I greedily kept pumping Dale taking whatever cream he had left. There was no way I could swallow it all and I could feel it spilling out of the side of my mouth and down my chin. After was seemed like a couple of minutes I felt Dale relax and could sense his penis was begin to soften. I gradually let it slip out of my mouth, dripping with a mixture of cum and saliva.

"Oh my God, that was so fucking sexy," Crystal exclaimed with a squeal of delight, who I noted now had fingers in her pussy again.

I had no idea what Dale thought, but he seemed pretty happy, although it wasn't long ago he was expecting to cum in my wife's pussy not her husband's mouth.

"Clean him up then," Crystal said.

I moved to get some tissues from the side drawer by our bed.

"Not with those, with your mouth. "

Really? I took Dale's cock again in my mouth, now very soft, and sucked and licked up what was left of his cum. Once I had cleaned him up, Crystal put her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply and then proceeded to lick the leftover cum that was still around my mouth.

"Well now you little cum slut, what are we going to do about that?" she said pointing at my still rigid cock staring up at her.

"Actually forget about that," she said changing her mind, "get down here and lick my cunt."

She rarely, if ever, her use that word, which I guess was a sign of just how turned on she had become. Dale sat back onto the soft chair we kept in the corner of our room, whilst Crystal lay back on the bed with her legs wide apart. I couldn't help thinking that I was being a bit used here, but as I loved licking my wife's pussy I was sure I could wait my turn. I positioned myself between Crystal's legs, squashing my fully erect cock against the side of the bed as I bent over it and began planting soft kisses on the inside of each of her silky thighs. She let out a little moan of approval. Ever so slowly I moved ever upwards towards her gaping hole and I could smell the beautiful scent of her wet juices as I got closer.

"Lick my clit," she urged.

Not yet I thought, my turn to take control. Crystal was fondling her breasts again and I could tell she was desperate for me to take the plunge. I continued to kiss just below her pussy and then moved up above her pelvic bone. With my hand I caressed the inside of her leg, lightly trailing it upwards, not quite hitting her sweet spot.

"Lick my cunt, please," she said with another moan.

I lifted my head up and could see a little trickle of juice escaping from between her hole. I moved back in again, lightly sucking on her pussy lips, ever so gently, teasing, getting her wetter. Eventually I gave in and with the tip of my tongue went to work on her clitoris.

"Ahhh," she groaned, "that's so fucking good."

I couldn't see Dale from where I was, but from the slow slapping sound I could hear just behind me I assumed he was enjoying the show and working on getting himself hard again. No doubt he wanted to the chance to fill my wife's pussy with his cream or shoot on her tits, after all that was what he had come here for. I let that thought drop and licked Crystal's clit with long stroking motions, every now and again stopping to dip my tongue as far as it would go into her stretched open vagina. God, she tasted so good. With my head buried deep between her legs I couldn't see what she was doing but I felt her moving. One minute I had Dale's cum in my mouth, now it was wet with Crystal's love juice. I was bent fully over the buried slurping away and sensed Crystal was so near now.

"Don't stop, I'm gonna give you a mouthful of my pussy juice," she cried.

I knew better than to stop when Crystal was close so carried on. Crystal was pushing herself right into me and I knew it was time.

"Lick me you horny bastard, I'm going to cum," she screamed and with that I felt her whole body go into spasm and the second burst of juice enter my mouth that day, albeit a much more familiar one. Crystal continued to writhe on the bed for several moments, before panting for air and coming down from the high of her orgasm. I licked the last of the juices as she let the moment wash over her.

"That was so good," she said lying back on the bed.

Her nipples were fully erect and her tits looked so good I just wanted to take my cock in my hand and wank my load all over her, but she clearly had other ideas.

"Okay, time to take care of you," she said sitting up.

She got up off the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside cabinet.

"As I've been very naughty, you can have a special treat and fuck me up the arse," she said throwing the bottle in my direction.

Well I certainly wasn't going to say no to that. I took the lid off the bottle as Crystal bent over the bed resting her head on a pillow. I wasn't sure I'd need that much lube, her arse was already glistening with her cum that had dribbled around there. I squeezed a generous amount on my hand and then carefully inserted a finger into her puckered anus. She let out a little moan. I wasn't sure if it was pain or delight, but she didn't seem to be complaining. I moved my finger in and out and then inserted a second finger to get her stretched and ready. Once I was satisfied that her opening was ready for me I rubbed the remainder of the lube onto my cock and then put the head to her tight hole. I slowly pushed into her opening and felt a nice tightening as her arse squeezed onto the end of my cock. What a feeling. The inside of her arse felt so tight and velvety I could stay there for hours, although knowing how turned on this made me and how turned on I already was, I had a feeling that it was more likely to be seconds. I dropped the lube onto the bed and gripping both of her hips pushed myself up to the hilt so my balls were touching her cheeks.

"Fuck me. I want your cum in my arse," she said pushing herself towards me.

I was bending over now feeling her tits as I fucked her beautiful arse. I suddenly felt something wet drip down my own arse crack as I was pumping into her. What was that? Then I realised. I let out a gasp as I felt what must have been Dale's finger push straight into my arse.

miff69
miff69
34 Followers
12