Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have something better than suntan oil," and I go below and get some lotion that someone left earlier this summer. It has a fancy French name, so I figure it must be good.

After I find it, I ask, "Front or back? Which do you want first?"

"Do my back, first, please. It feels a little warm. I think I might have burned a little."

I put a large dollop of the vanilla scented lotion on your back, between your shoulders. I touch you with more confidence now, knowing that my erection and my intimate touch will not embarrass you (or me). I straddle you with my cock straight out and my balls resting comfortably in on the small of your back. Your skin is damp from perspiration.

I lean forward to spread the lotion across your back and gently rub your neck and shoulders. My cock is comes to rest on your spine and my back and forth movements make it as hard as it was a couple of hours ago.

You seem more at ease, however. Where I felt tension this morning, you are now relaxed and the tightness is gone. I work my way done your back and massage the muscles around your vertebrae. I fan my hands out as I did before, so I can touch the sides of each of your breasts. This time, however, I do not "accidently" touch them. I caress them.

I listen and watch closely for your reaction, remembering what you said this morning:"I don't want him just to suck my tits; I want him to make love to them. I want him to savor my pussy and kiss it and find my clit and flick his tongue over it. In short, I want him to make love to me and not my individual parts."

I bend over and whisper, "If you feel I am getting too intimate or you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and I will stop."

"Don't you dare stop. I don't know the last time anyone pampered me like this."

I focus on other areas of your body; those areas that have probably been ignored in your love making over the past few years: the back of your neck, your jaw, your ears."...don't...just suck my tits...make love to them...savor my pussy and kiss it...find my clit and flick it. In short...make love to me and not my individual parts."

I move my hands to your hips and caress up your sides to your breasts, touching them, but not exciting them.

I move down and kneel between your legs. You need to spread them slightly and I can see that you are excited. Your pussy is glistening, and I suspect it is not perspiration.

I start with your feet. I take the left one on my hands and, after applying a portion of lotion, I press the bottoms with my fingers and your instep with my thumbs. I notice for the first time that your toenails are polished with a cream colored polish and the ends in much lighter color.

I gently rub between your toes and pull on each one. "You have very sexy feet. I love the color of your toenails."

"Thank you for noticing. That is another first for me. Matt would never notice something like that, and if he did, would never mention it."

I continue up your calves, careful not to put too much pressure on the backs of your legs. That can cause cramping, and I certainly don't want anything like that to spoil the mood.

I stop after caressing the back of your knee and move to the other leg. I think you are a little disappointed that I did not continue up, but that is for later.

Right now, looking at that pussy with your tight outer lips hiding, but just barely, your inner lips and just the hint of your clit as you more slightly against the cushions. I am so hard that it is again uncomfortable. I hope that later our "play" will evolve into something more adult. If it does, I will probably shoot my load quicker than a teenager with his first fuck.

I bring my hands down the cheeks of your ass, with my thumbs in the crack of your ass. I feel you shutter slightly as I apply gentle pressure on your rosebud. I rotate my hands inward, so that my thumbs brush your pussy and bring my hands down your thighs down to the back of your knees. I continue this for several minutes. Each time I brush my thumbs past your pussy, you thrust into them, encouraging me to touch you. I resist the temptation to give into your desires. I do not want to ruin things by making assumptions about your wishes, and I do not want to destroy the moment by asking. Besides, your words ring in my ears,"I want to be touched and caressed. I want to feel like I am the most important and sexy person in the world".

"Okay," I say, "Time to roll over."

As you roll over, your elbow hits my erect cock.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry!! Did I hurt you?" You sit up and take my erection in your hands and cup my balls with your other hand. "I am so sorry."

I do not hear this. I am consumed by the sensation of the pressure of your warm hands. I sigh and tilt my head back slightly. Oh, just your touch feels so good!

You lean forward and kiss the end and then lick the pre-cum that is flowing like water from the end of my cock and jack me a couple times. Then just as quickly you lie back and tell me that you are ready for me to massage your tits and belly. (I guess teasing goes both ways.)

I take a deep breath, straddle your waist and work the lotion into your shoulders and arms. As I come down your arms I take your hands and gently clasp them and massage them. I return to your shoulders and bring my hands down the middle of your chest, between your tits, (careful not to touch then) and down to your navel. I move my hands up to the point where your breasts meet your chest and move outward to your side. Finally, I bring my hands across your tits and pinch your nipples slightly. I repeat the path: down your chest to your tummy, up to your tits, but this time, I pinch harder.

So far, your sexual verbalizations have been limited to sighs and shudders. As I pinch your nipples, you let out a loud groan. I pull your nipples harder, taking my cues from what I saw this morning and the way you "abused" them.

I slide down your legs, my cock leaving a trail of liquid, and bend over to take a nipple in my mouth. I bite lightly. You passion is boiling over.

"Eat me! Eat me! Please, please eat me."

I lay between your legs and despite your pleadings (and despite my urges) I kiss your inner thighs and up to your mons. You bring your legs up over my shoulders, thrusting your crotch to my mouth. You spread your knees opening your pussy, which is flowing. Your clit is swollen, begging to be kissed. I avoid the temptation and work my tongue around it, paying attention to the intricate marvel of nature that is the female vagina.

Finally, I plant a light kiss on your clit. You gasp and then moan. Your hands come down to my head you pull me into yourself. Your legs wrap around my neck. I lick and nibble on your clit, alternately rough and gentle.

"I want to be touched and caressed. I want to feel like I am the most important and sexy person in the world."

I reach up and caress your nipples and then pull them hard, as you did to yourself. You scream, making me think at first that I hurt you, but through your moans, you plead, "Please, more...harder...please, harder."

Your hands leave the back of my head and pull on your pussy lips, opening yourself even more. I try to tongue fuck you but your movements make this impossible. I put my hands under your ass and insert one thumb into your cunt and the other into your asshole.

This takes you over the top and you come violently. You literally squirt more female come than I can take in. I am surprised at the volume. It covers my face and dribbles down my chin. I continue to lick and caress your pussy, until it is too sensitive for me to continue.

I slide up and kiss your tits, your neck and finally your lips. Our tongues meet and we share the taste of your nectar. You wrap your arms and legs around me as you come down from your orgasmic high.

"You never told me you were a squirter," I say after a few moments.

"I am sorry, but I never expected it, I have never done that before. At least not while having my pussy eaten. I have done it a couple of times when I masturbated, but....wow...that was a first. I haven't come like that in years."

I roll off you, lie on my back and close my eyes. Then I feel you take my cock in your hand and gently jack it.

"It occurs to me that you have not come yet."

"Well, not for a couple of hours, anyway."

"I hope I can do as well for you as you did for me."

With that you lick from the base to the tip of my cock. You lick the tip and use your tongue underneath. My foreskin is pulled all the way back and you take me full into your mouth. With one hand, you gently squeeze my balls and with the other scrape your nails at the base of my scrotum. I am truly in another world.

I have had other blow jobs, but they all seemed to be mechanical and focused only on the end result. This one is different. You focus on making me feel good, not just making me shoot my load. The slow and deliberate pace is at once relaxing and stimulating.

The warmth and tightness of your mouth feels as good as any pussy.

I am not able to last very long, however. Soon, I feel pressure deep in my body. "I am going to cum."

You take your mouth off my cock just long enough to say, "Don't worry about me. Give it to me."

I look down to see my cock moving in and out of your mouth. Your beautiful face is flushed with combination of the heat, exertion and your own sexual satisfaction. I can hold back no longer. I shoot a massive load into your mouth: one, two, three powerful streams of semen. You take it all, and as my body goes limp, you look up at me and smile. You bring your lips to mine and I open my mouth to receive your tongue and instead get a load of my own cum. We kiss passionately and then lie together for a couple of minutes.

"Doug, I need to cool off."

"Another swim?"

"Sounds good."

We dive off the bow of the boat once more. The water feels very cool after the workout we just had. Our playfulness is a little more intimate. You grab my cock from behind and I tweak your nipples, which get really hard, given the cool water and the stimulation.

After a few minutes, we swim back to the stern where we can stand waist deep. We take each other in our arms and enjoy one of the most passionate kisses I have every experienced. My cock, despite the "shrinkage" of the cold water, is wedged between our bodies as I reach down and grab your ass with both hands. I lift you slightly, which allows your pussy to come in contact with the base of my cock.

After a few minutes, we climb on board and towel each other off.

"Can I go in the cabin and lie down for awhile? This heat is getting to me."

"Sure, you can either use my cabin or one of the berths."

"Will you come and lay down with me?"

We go below and lie on the wide forward birth. It is not as confining as the stateroom. I lie on my back and you cuddle in with your head on my shoulder.

"Oh, Doug, this has been a wonderful day. Thank you so much for this."

"Well, I thought it was something pretty special, too. It is too bad it is nearly over."

"What do you mean it's nearly over....oh right. I'm staying at my sister's tonight. What time do we need to leave?"

Well, for my part, never, but if you insist, it will take an hour to get back to the marina and button up, then another hour to Savage (where your sister lives). What time do you want to be there?"

I don't know...7:00, 7:30.

"Well, it's just after three now, so we still have a couple of hours."

Nothing more is said. Your hand goes down to my cock and rests there. Soon your breathing is slow and even. You are asleep. I softly move my fingers across your back and across your ass. You turn slightly, and your right leg swings up over my legs.

I am perfectly content, and I, too, fall asleep.

Chapter 8: The Change in Plans

We both wake up at the same time. You lift your face and I kiss you lightly on the lips.

"Karen, it is almost 5:00. If we are going to get you to your sister's by 7:00 we better start thinking about heading in."

"Do we have to? I don't want this day to end." You pull at my cock as if emphasizing the point.

"I don't want this to end either. We can stay as long as you want. We can even camp out here tonight. "

"Really, we can sleep on the boat?"

"Of course. We could sleep here, shower and dress in the morning and I can take you to your appointments. The only thing is we have to go ashore for dinner. I do not have a decent evening meal on board."

"Well, what if I say that all my appointments were suddenly cancelled?"

"I would say that in addition to going ashore for dinner, we would have to stop and lay in more provisions."

You roll up on top of me and kiss me deeply. Your tits brush against the hair on my chest. How can I ever get used to not being with you?

You jump off me and rummage through your bag for your cell phone. You turn it on and wait for a signal.

"I have to call my husband."

For no reason, I am suddenly jealous, although I have no right to be.

"Hi, Matt? It's me. Hey, there has been a change in plan. My client in Sioux Falls is pissed off. It's only about fours from here, and as long as I have a rental car, I will just drive over. Yes, tonight. I want to be there first thing in the morning. I don't know, it all depends. I suppose I'll be home Saturday or Sunday at the latest. I have a staff meeting on Monday... Well you can try to call, but phone service is pretty lousy in Southwest Minnesota. Yeh, well if I don't answer, you will now the reason. How was my day? Pretty good. I think I will be coming here a lot more often."

With that you turn towards me with a wink and run your fingers over my chest.

"Okay, sounds good...Yeh, me too...Bye."

You dial again: "Hi, Jean. It's Karen. Hey, something has come up. As soon as I am done here, I have to drive to Sioux Falls. I got a client with his dick hanging out. Nothing I can't handle, but I don't want anyone else screwing around with him."

A grin comes over your face and your fingers trace down my abdomen and you gently cup my balls in your hand. "I know...I know. I wanted to see you guys, too. No, I had two very good meetings here today. I think things will be expanding up here very soon."

You give me a wink. "Okay, I will talk to you soon...Bye."

With that, our evening was set. We passed the time up on deck: two people comfortable with each other. I no longer had a hard-on, and you nipples were relaxed.

"Doug, I need to ask you something."

"Anything"

"What you just heard on the phone...I mean, do you think...This is very new to me. I have never done this before. I just don't want you to think I am being...I am taking over."

"Karen, what do you want to ask me?"

"Is it alright when I said I would be coming here more often? I assumed it would be okay with you, but...I don't know."

"It is better than alright. It is perfect."

I pause before going on. What I am about to say could ease you mind or put an end to things. "Karen, I need to tell you something. I know you are married, and I know I will probably go to hell, but as good as today was, I want more. I want to really make love to you. I want to experience all that you have to give. If I thought that I could never caress your body or feel you ass or eat your pussy, I don't know what I would do. But to me, our friendship is much more important and I will not do anything to damage it. "

"Wow...Okay, let's just let things play out and see where we are. I don't have a clue about anything anymore. I know that I want you, too. I don't know about my relationship with Matt...I don't want to hurt him, but it seems we are growing apart. I want to buy a house; he is contented because we live in an apartment building with a party room and pool. I want children; he doesn't."

A pause, tears from in your eyes. "I just don't know what I want..." You look into my eyes, "or who I want. God, this day was supposed to be fun. Now I am sitting here, naked, with a naked man, blubbering like a school girl."

Suddenly it hits me. I am the cause for your distress. I had no right to take advantage of you. Even though you led the way, I am supposed to be older and wiser. I started out with good intentions but once you were here, I acted like a hormone-induced teenager, willing to take advantage of you, without regard to the consequences.

"God, Karen. I am so sorry."

Through the tears: "Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for taking advantage of your vulnerability; sorry for making you doubt your life choices; sorry if I messed up our relationship."

You get up and sit on my lap, facing me, my cock just inches from your pussy. I curse myself and my hard on for thinking of sex when you are facing a crisis. You kiss me on my lips, then my nose, cheeks, forehead, ears and then back to my neck. Your kisses are rapid-fire, hot and desperate. You stop. You smile. "Only you would try to ease my self doubt by taking the blame."

We sit for a while, quietly.

Finally, I break the silence. "Okay, let's get out of the dumps, and do something!! I have a plan, and I will tell you all about it after I take a leak. So if you will excuse me while I go up on deck and pee like a man...over the side of the boat."

"Wait, wait. Can I do it? Let me hold your dick while you pee."

As I stand at the rail, you come up behind me and without any hesitation, take hold of my cock as the stream of urine starts to flow. You move it up and down and left to right like a kid with a new toy. You start to write you name, but I just did not have to go that badly, and the effort petered out after "K-a-r".

We sit across from one another on the deck. "Okay here's the plan. We will put some clothes on and..."

"Whoa there, Cowboy," you interrupt, "I don't know if I can abide that. How will I get any sun on my pussy?" With that you spread your legs wide, giving me a full view of your slightly open pussy and even a glimpse of your rosebud. This is a sight that just eight hours ago would have been the ultimate desire, but now, I just lean over and give your pussy a little "love slap".

"Ooh, that feels good. Maybe I should hear more."

"I was just thinking we could go for a little cruise before dinner. This is really a pretty lake, and you saw maybe 1% of it this morning when we were coming out here."

"Okay, but no thongs or underwear. We go commando."

"Deal," I reply, "but no bra either."

"Shit, Doug, I don't even own one. I have never needed one. If I need to be more conservative, I wear a camisole or something like that."

"Okay, we have a plan. Let's get going."

"Okay, but first I need to show you something."

You disappear into the cabin and return a minute later with a purple cylindrical object with rounded ends.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's called an egg. It's a gift because you are so sweet. Here, let me show you."

You reach out and hold it against me, between my scrotum and asshole. It pulses and vibrates and sends what feels like electrical shocks though my groin.

"Well, thank you. This is very cool. But what do I do with it?"

"You don't do any with it. I do."

With that, you spread your lips and insert the egg into your pussy. You hand me a small remote control. "This is yours. Go ahead, turn it on."

I turn the device on and you suck in a little air. In the quiet, I hear a very faint hum coming from your pussy. I thumb the wheel and you jump noticeably.

"Whoa there, Big Boy. This thing has some power. Go easy."

"This is very, very cool."

"Until we come back here tonight, you have total control over my body; I am at your mercy. It's my way of demonstrating that I trust you."

"This is going to be fun."

I go below and slip on a pair of khaki shorts (no underwear, as ordered), a red polo shirt and a pair of Dock Sider deck shoes with no socks. I put my wallet in one pocket and am about to put the control in the other, when I decide to check out the range. I turn it on and increase the power slightly.