Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasies come true.
4.8k words
4.22
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had forgotten how hot it could be here even the cab felt cool.

I tell the driver I need to stop by an adult store on the way to the hotel. Some things you can't take on a plane.

I check in at the hotel and the desk clerk says, "Two adults and one king suite, Will your wife be joining you?"

Not my wife but, yes, the lady will be alone sometime today.

And I write your name "Julia" on the check-in card. The desk clerk rings a bell and says, "Jimmy will show you to your room."

The bellboy opens the room and puts the luggage in the bedroom as I check out the main room and the kitchen.

He comes back and asks if there is anything that I need.

A bottle of Champagne and a fruit and cheese snack tray would be great. I hand him a tip and he says that will be right up. I open the glass door and step out on to the balcony. The view from the balcony is nice and being on the top floor and the way the building curved back it had some privacy.

The patio chairs and table are strongly built and will hold up good. There is a knock at the door.

"Come in" Another knock.

Oh good, the room is very sound proof, I think as I open the door.

I first see the bellboy holding your luggage but as he steps into the room I get my first look at you in person. You are so beautiful. Even more breathtaking than in any of the pictures that you had sent me. I take and kiss the back of your hand and look into those lovely brown and hazel eyes.

Please come in.

You step in as the bellboy comes back for putting your luggage in the bedroom. As I tip him,he looks at you then me and smiles and says the champagne and tray should be right up.

When you hear the door close you turn around and look at me. I can tell you are very nervous, you look like you are about to jump out of your skin.

"Julia" {It's nice to say your name out load} It's ok there is a bathroom off the bedroom if you want to freshen up from your drive. Make yourself at home and if you need anything just call the front desk and they will bring it up.

You walk into the bedroom and as you close the door there is a knock on the outer door. I open the door and it's Jimmy with the tray and champagne. He puts it on the table and asks if he should open the bottle.

"Please and Jimmy what is the best strip club for some private lap dances?"

As he opens the bottle he says the Talk of The Town Strip Club is very private and if I want he can have a car and driver to take us.

I say that would be great and I will call him after dinner.

As I close the door behind jimmy I hear the bedroom door open and turn to see you standing in the door way dressed in a little tank top and a little French cut panties. With a smile you ask how do I want you to dress. I tell you to dress for dinner and a night out but you are dressed just fine for now we have lots of time.

You giggle and turn and skip over to the table and have a bite of fruit. As I walk toward you I admirer your soft curves and I just want to grab you and rip off what little clothes you have on and fuck you. I walk up behind you and reach out with both hands.

Touching you for the first time, I run my hands down your arms. Your skin is so soft and you smell so good. I kiss your neck and whisper, "God I have wanted to do this for so long."

You turn slightly and tip your head back and our lips meet in a kiss filled with passion and want. I break the kiss. Pulling your top off I kiss from your shoulder to the back of your neck and then down your back. As I pass between your shoulder blades you shiver and start to turn and I stop you.

Your smell and taste is so intoxicating I want to kiss every inch of you. When I reach the edge of your panties I slowly pull them down and continue kissing all over your butt. As I kiss across the lower edge of your cheeks I can smell your sweet arousal.

I stand up and turn you around. Seeing you standing in front of me naked for the first time makes my heart race. You are so beautiful and sexy.

We kiss and you unbutton my shirt and I undo my pants and let them fall to the floor as you push my shirt off my arms. I bend and pick you up and carry you to the bedroom.

Laying you on the bed I kiss and suck on your left tit. Running my hand over your belly enjoying the feel of your body. When I reach your pussy it is freshly trimmed and I run my fingers over the short soft hair.

I start licking down the same path as my hand till I get to your pussy mound. Moving down I spread your legs and lay between them. Your pussy looks and smells so wonderful. With the tip of my tongue I lick the outer edge of your pussy, tasting your juices. Then I lick up the center parting, your lips and just lightly sliding over your clit. I suck your soft meaty lips into my mouth.

I start fucking you with my tongue in and out sucking up as much of your sweet juices as I can get. I can tell you are close so I move up, sucking and flicking your clit with my tongue and insert two fingers into you.

You start bucking your hips. You grab my hair with your hands and clamp your legs around my head as you scream and cum on my fingers. When you finally relax your legs and let go of my hair, I grab your hips and flip you over. I pull you over the edge of the bed with your knees on the floor. Getting a rubber out of my luggage and putting it on I get on my knees behind you and slowly push my dick into your pussy. We instantly get into a slow rhythm as if we were old lovers but it's not long before we start getting faster and start slamming into each other.

When I can't take anymore I grab your shoulder with one hand and lift up your upper body and with the other hand I reach and pinch your nipple You scream and I feel you cum on my cock as I let go inside you. I fall onto your back and just lay there kissing your neck as we catch our breath.

Taking your hand I stand up and help you to your feet and we walk out to the table and we grab the champagne, glasses and tray and cuddle up on the couch. Our two bodies becoming one. For the next two hours we just talk eat, drink and relax.

After we shower, we get dressed for dinner and a night out. You look beautiful in a mid thigh dress. On the way to dinner we stop and do some gambling. All through dinner we just talk, never not having something to talk about.

Sitting side by side I can't keep my hands off you if I am not holding your hand I have my hand on your leg. After dinner we go to the front desk and haveJimmy get us a car and driver.

He walks us out and opens the limousine door for us. You ask where we are going. When I tell you a strip club I can see both excitement and nervousness on your face. The driver asks if we would like the privacy window up. I tell him no and it would be nice if he could drive us up and down the strip so we can see the town at night.

The driver start down the strip and points out some of the sights. My hand is on your knee and your skin is so soft. I move my hand up your leg and as I start to push up your dress I feel you clamp your legs close on my hand.

I gently pinch your thigh and you reluctantly open your legs back up. I continue moving my hand up till I feel your panties. As I rub your panty covered pussy I can feel your heat and your panties start to get wet.

You have your head lying on my shoulder and your eyes closed. You let out a soft little moan as the limousine pulls up in front of the club. The door is open just as I remove my hand and pull your dress down.

We exit the limousine and enter the club and find a table by one of the three stages. The girl on the stage is just finishing her dance as the song stops. A waitress asks if we would like a drink and I order two house drinks.

The next song starts up and a new girl comes out onto the stage. She is a very good looking blond in her early twenties and very much like the sign out front says, the girl next door type.

As the song plays she strips and makes eye contact with everyone but I notice she is paying a lot of attention to you. When she has removed the last of her outfit she starts her floor dance right in front of you.

At first she is on her hands and knees facing you and she asks you if you want to feel her tits. You turn and look at me. Your face is very red but I can tell that you want to and I nod my head, yes.

You reach out but then stop as if you are having second thoughts but then you gently grab a handful of her left tit and rub your palm against her nipple. You look up into her face and see her smiling at you. You turn even redder and quickly pull your hand back.

I hand you a five dollar bill and tell you to tuck into her garter and you do. The waitress comes back with our drinks I ask her if we could get a private lap dance from the blond on stage for you and one for me from the red head that was on the next stage over.

She says she will set it up but it might be a little while. The girl on the stage has come back and is lying on her back with her feet toward us.

As she looks at you she lifts her right leg and tucks her foot behind her head and then does the same with her left. This gives us a clear view of her smooth pussy and asshole just as the song ends and I hand you another five to give her.

We sit though two more dances before the waitress comes by and tells me she has a room for us. Getting up we follow her to the back and down a hallway to a room.

We enter the room and see the two girls. The waitress tell us there is only one rule and that is there is no hand to body touching. The blond takes your hand and leads you over to a couch. The redhead turns on some music and then leads me over to the same couch and they start dancing as they stand in front of us. By the end of the song they are naked and the next song starts right up. They climb onto our laps. The redhead start to rub her tits on my chest and I can feel her hard nipple though my shirt.

As hot as the redhead is. When I look over and see the blond rubbing her bare tits on your shirt covered tits I just about cum in my pants. I turn my attention back to the redhead as she is rubbing her pussy on my cock.

I bend my head down and lick her nipple as the song comes to an end. I can feel a wet spot in my shorts and when the blond gets off your lap I see that her dancing has pushed your dress up and I can see a big wet spot in your panties too.

I tip both girls and think next time I want to just sit back and watch you as you get a lap dance. I ask you if you want another dance or go back to the room and have some fun.

You grab my arm and say you want to go back to the room.

I pay the bill for the drinks and dances and walk out to the car. As the limousine pulls out into the street, I lean over and whisper in your ear. "Take off your panties and hand them to me."

You look at me wide eyed and nod your head at the driver. I reach up and pinch your nipple and you let out a little squeal. I whisper to you that it's dark and the driver can't see you. You reach up under your dress and lift your butt up and pull your panties down. I smile as you try to get them off over your shoes and try to act like nothing is going on. When you get them off you wad them up and hand them to me. I lift them to my nose and take a deep breath. God, you smell so intoxicating.

We walk hand in hand though the casino on our way to the elevators and I wonder if you have ever been out in public in a dress without panties.

The elevator doors open, it is empty and we step in. I stand against the back wall and pull you in front of me facing the doors. The elevator start to go up and I pull you to me and lift up your dress. I reach around and play with your pussy as you rub your ass against my hard cock.

The elevator stops at the sixth floor and I pull my hand away and let your dress fall back down. A young couple get into the elevator and both say hi.

You continue to rub your ass against me. I have my arm around you and when the couple is not looking I reach up and gently pinch your nipple. This time you moan and they both look at us and smile.

The doors open and they get off.

When the door closes, you turn and say that wasn't very nice. I slap your ass and tell you, you haven't seen or felt anything yet. The doors open and I give you the key card and tell you I am going to spank you all the way down the hall and until you get inside the room. With that said I give you your first hard slap on the ass. You take off running down the hallway but I manage to spank you five times before you get to the room and get the door open.

You open the door and run in to the living room and turn facing me. Closing the door I walk right up to you and take your chin in my hand, and tipping your head up we kiss.

As we break the kiss I ask you if you are ready for your spanking and you nervously nod your head, yes.

I walk over and sit in the center of the couch and I motion for you to come lay across my lap. You ask if you should take off your dress. I tell you no, just lift it up to your waist.

You bend and grab the hem and pull it up and blush a little when you see me looking at your bare pussy.

You hurry and lay across my lap from right to left. I lay my hand on your bare butt and lightly rub it. As I enjoy the softness of your skin I ask if you understand the traffic light safeword system.

You say yes.

Slap.

I start off lightly and I hear you giggle.

SLAP.

I get a little harder and you butt is starting to turn a little red.

You are not giggling any more and you are squirming.

SMACK and you jump and yelp. I rub my hand over the area and feel the heat. I tell you, you can yell if you want and you say that you are ok.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,

On the third one you let out a good scream and I just rub your now very red ass.

I move your right leg so it is hanging off the edge of the couch and your left is still up on the couch. This spread your legs open and gives me a nice view of your pussy and asshole. God what a beautiful sight.

SMACK, SMACK.

I rub my hand over your butt and down your leg and then back up the inside. All the way up till my fingers touch your pussy. I can feel your juices starting to leak out.

I run my fingers up your pussy just parting your lips and picking up some of your juices and spreading them up and rubbing on your asshole.

SMACK.

You jump and yell and I go back to rubbing your pussy.

When I hear you moan I stop and start lightly slapping all over your ass and you continue to moan. I continue slapping your ass with my left hand and start rubbing your pussy with my right thumb.

You are so wet you have made a wet spot on my pants.

My thumb parts your lips and slowly slips into your hot, wet pussy. As I thumb fuck you I play with your clit and slap your sore red ass. The mixture of pain and pleasure has you moaning and fucking my thumb.

I start spanking you harder as you near your climax. When I feel your pussy clamp down on my thumb I give you the hardest spank of the night you scream and cum on my thumb.

Your body goes stiff then you go limp with little tremors that shake your whole body. I let you lie across my lap and recover and I just admire your body and think how lucky I am.

When you recover you slide off my lap and go to sit. You tender butt just touches the floor and you bounce up and we both laugh.

We both stand up and I remove your dress and you unbutton my shirt and run your fingers over my chest and though my hair.

You lean forward and kiss and lick my nipples. My cock is so hard and champed in my pants I start to unhook my belt and you push my hands away. As you kiss your way down, you open my pants and they fall to the floor.

You grab my cock, wrapped in my shorts, and with your other hand you reach up the leg hole and play with my balls. Pushing my shorts down and pushing me back on the couch you drop to your knees.

Re-grabbing my cock you stick out your tongue and with just the very tip you lick the pre-cum off. You stoke my cock coaxing more pre-cum out you take the head in your mouth and run your tongue around and over the head.

Oh, that feels so good.

You start sucking up and down my cock letting your saliva escape your mouth and run down my cock and over my balls. I wonder if you remember from my stories that I like sloppy blow-jobs.

You can tell that I am close, so you stop sucking and with your tongue flat you lick over my balls and up the length of my cock and then run your tongue around the edge of the head. You do this over and over. Then you take me back in your mouth and start fucking me with your mouth. It feels so good I don't think I am going to last much longer.

Oh how I want to grab two hands full of hair and just start fucking your mouth, next time.

Not knowing if you want to take my load in your mouth, I let you know I am about to cum. You just suck harder and faster. When you feel the first blast you back off so just the head is in your mouth and take blast after blast of my cum. You don't let up until you have swallowed ever last drop. You climb up on to my lap and lay your head on my chest and listen to my heart race.

After going and cleaning up I come back to the living room and see you peeking past the curtains to look outside. I walk up behind you and open the curtains. You grab the curtains and wrap them around you. Laughing at you I tell you no-one can see you. We are too high and too far from any other buildings.

I take your hand and open the French doors and pull you out on to the balcony.

The night air is still warm but feels nice on our naked bodies I ask you to stay there and I will be right back.

I go to my luggage and get out the door hooks and the restraints. When I step outside you see the restraints and your eyes light up.

You walk to me with your hand out and I put the wrist cuff on and then one ankle then the other. I slip one door hook over and two hooks under one French door and close the door. Clipping your wrists together, I fasten them over your head to the upper hook.

Spreading your feet I fasten them to the two hooks at each bottom corner of the door.

Leaving you tied out on the balcony I go back inside and get my toys.

I come out and lay them on the table. I tell you the non verbal safe-word system. Crossing your fingers on one hand means slow down and on both hands is stop.

I pick up the ball-gag and tell you to open your mouth. As I put it in your mouth and fasten it on I tell you that I don't want people to hear you scream and your eyes open wide and you wonder what you got yourself into.

First I take a piece of rope and run it behind your neck and let the two long ends hang down between your tits. I tie a knot just above your tits and one just below your tits. Then I make two tight wraps around each tit and then up under each arm and then tie the end behind your back. This makes your tits stand out and the skin very tight.

Picking up the crop and showing it to you, I start giving you light stinging slaps all over your tits and flipping your nipples with the tip of the crop.

Now for some pleasure. Picking up the Bam Wa balls I bought today, I start inserting them in your pussy. When I have all four inside you I tell you to hold them. Lightly running my finger up your sides I tickle your ribs and armpits. As you wiggle around and laugh though the gag, the balls are banging around inside of you.

I love how the spit is dripping from your gagged mouth on to your firm bound tits. I slap your spit covered tits with the crop and the way you jump and squeal causes one of the balls to slip out. I push it back in and with my hand I slap your pussy.

You let out a yell and I tell you next time I will use the crop on your clit. With the crop I slap your inner thighs and after five or six strikes you let a ball slip out again and I lay one hard slap of the crop right on your clit.

12