Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I hated the thought of having to do it, Bill and I agreed that I should leave her alone so he could "rescue" her early in the morning. I'd place a pre-written note near the bed so she'd be able to read it before he arrived. The note said that I'd felt guilty about kidnapping her and contacted her husband with her location so he could come and get her.

After placing the note where she'd be able to see it, I quietly left the building. As I was about to climb into the van I saw Bill drive up.

"Hey, buddy! How'd it go?"

Smiling broadly I told him, "Fan-fucking-tastic! You've got yourself a grade-A slut there, Bill! If you ever want to have a threesome or she wants to get some on the side, be sure and let me know! You know what? I'd like copies of the videos, too. Damn, that girl is hot! Now, go inside and rescue that poor girl. Go easy on her - I gave her quite a workout! Oh, and you ought to take her something to wear. The raincoat had an accident."

Bill grinned, pulled out a T-shirt and rushed towards the door. As I drove away, I wondered if I'd ever get to fuck Jennifer again.

12