Fantasies Lived Out

Story Info
Two mates take advantage of another.
868 words
3.8
78.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group of friends emerged from the cinema just after four. Each of them was rather smashed. Cameron kissed his girlfriend goodbye whilst seizing her tits. The girls then went off home giggling from all the sordid frolics in the cinema. The boys, Cameron, Luke, and Gary all lived on the same road and so went home together.

Luke was the most sober and became mindful that Cameron’s and Gary’s parents would screw if they knew they’d drank so much so he suggested they both come to his house to sleep as his parents were away for a while. They agreed.

As the bus pulled up at the stop, Luke helped Cameron and Gary off. His house wasn’t too far away. A few moments later they arrived at Luke’s house. Luke opened the door and hauled his two friends up the stairs on to his large bed so that if they threw up, it would be in his room.

Luke then left them and got some drinks from the kitchen. Unbeknownst to his friends, Luke was gay and he couldn’t help but think of the fun he could have with his two slumbering friends while they were pissed.

When the drinks were made Luke noticed his dick was becoming firm. He walked ineptly up the stairs and in to the room where he found the two boys dead to the world on his bed.

Luke was now so horny. He nudged his two friends to see if they had just an ounce of consciousness, they didn’t to Luke’s devilish delight. Luke decided to give his hard young cock some freedom and so got it out.

He started to rub it in Cameron’s ear as he was facedown. Luke noticed some precum surging out and so pulled his knob away and licked it from Cameron’s ear. He then started to put his hands down Cameron’s jeans. ‘Fucking hell!’ whispered Luke. Not able to impede himself Luke slowly pulled down Cameron’s jeans at the same time as gasping with excitement.

Luke reached for a Johnny from his drawer ‘Phew!’ he thought to himself. Rolling it on with eagerness he quickly slid it up Cameron’s beautiful ass. It took him a while to find the hole but he eventually got it in. He gradually pushed it in and out, his dick feeling so nice; his foreskin rising and falling over his bell end, poking Cameron. He bent forward to lick Cameron; it was like a dream come true.

Then to Luke’s bewilderment, Gary awoke! Luke hesitated and went to pull his dick out but Gary said quickly, ‘No! Don’t stop, I know what you've been doing to him you dirty cunt! I wanted to get my cock out and just wank I was that turned on by your sighs! Let me have some action too.’ Luke was so pleased yet staggered; by this time Luke realised Gary was gay too. ‘There’s going to be some remorse after all this’, reflected Luke.

‘I don’t care, I ain't missing an opportunity as good as this, mate,’ joked Gary.

‘Right,’ ordered Gary quietly, ‘carry on banging him, but as you're doing it, can you suck me off?’

Luke agreed right away, he was on cloud nine.

So, Gary undressed and crouched over Cameron opening his legs in front of Luke. Gary shoved his fat cock into Luke's eager mouth, Luke then commenced sucking it like an addictive lollipop; creeping his tongue under Gary’s foreskin; swallowing his precum. Gary began to moan with joy, as did Luke.

This went on for another eight minutes or so until Gary climaxed. Gary started face-fucking Luke and his cock erupted with cum as it shot out of his dick straight down Luke’s throat, some even leaking out onto Luke’s chin. Then Luke nearly reached his climax, he decided he wanted more fun before he came. So, Luke pulled out of Cameron and Gary took his wet, cum-soaked knob from Luke’s mouth, Cameron still sound asleep.

Luke was so horny he just wanted to ejaculate so they lay down next to each other on the bed whilst Gary took off the condom. Gary wanked Luke off vehemently whilst kissing and licking him all over. Before long Luke ejaculated - it was the best feeling he'd ever had. The hot semen spurted all over Gary’s hand and over each of their bodies. They then took to the 69 position to clean each other off; they just collapsed on each other; both their dicks were in each other’s mouths. Soon after, they kissed and fondled each other a little more before redressing.

The two boys then went down to the sitting room.

‘Man, was that good?’ exclaimed Gary.

‘Fucking brilliant!’, replied Luke,

‘I never thought you’d be gay, Gaz.’ He said in amazement shortly after.

‘Yea, well, I’d rather this stayed a secret, as I’m sure you do too.’ Responded Gary.

‘Course’, Luke said gleefully.

They ate junk food and watched TV for the next twenty minutes until Cameron strolled down the stairs. Apprehensively, Luke asked Cameron if he was OK. He replied with ‘Yea man, fine, just a little worn out.’

Gary and Luke then smirked at each other subtly.